Johnny Depp Imagines

Av SurprisedJoe

Johnny Depp imagines people. Enjoy 😘 Edit: I wrote this when I was 13, so don't expect too much Mer

Johnny Depp #1
Johnny Depp #2
Johnny Depp #3
Sweeney Todd #1
Jack Sparrow #1
Johnny Depp #4
Mortdecai #1
Crybaby #1
Willy Wonka #1
Johnny Depp #5
John Dillinger #1
Jack Sparrow #2: part 1
Jack Sparrow #2: part 2
Johnny Depp #6
Johnny Depp #7
Mort #1
✨🌺Authors note🌺✨
Mortdecai #2: part 1
Edward Scissorhands #1
Mortdecai #2: Part 2
Quarantined: part 1
Quarantined: part 2
Quarantined: part 3
Sweeney Todd #2
Authors note (special) 🎂❤️
Jack Sparrow #3
Ichabod Crane #1
Johnny Depp #8: Part 1
✨🌺 Author's note ✨🌺
Apology
🍒🌺Authors note🌺🍒
🎂🍰Authors note 🎂🍰
Johnny Depp #8: Part 2
Ichabod Crane #2
Gellert Grindelwald #1
Glen Lantz #1: Part 1
🌻Author's note 🏵️
🍕🍩I got tagged #1🍕🍩
Edward Scissorhands #2
Glen Lantz #1: Part 2
Johnny Depp #9
Raoul Duke #1
Jack Sparrow #4
Sam #1
Apology #2
John Dillinger #2
Mortdecai #3
Raoul Duke #2
Author's Note
John Dillinger #3
🎂Author's Note (special) 🎂
Mort #2

Crybaby #2

2.5K 43 9
Av SurprisedJoe

***You're a bike mechanic and agree to fix Crybaby's motorbike even though you're on a lunch break***

Do you ever have those days when you're relaxing and someone interrupts your moment of peace by asking you do something for them?

That's what happened today.

"Bye, have a safe journey home." I called happily to the old man who's car I had just repaired.
He'd come in with a flat tyre and a broken clutch, which was a damn pain because I didn't really know what to do with it afterwards. I don't know how he broke it, but I insisted he be careful in future because he might end up having an accident.

Thinking about it, I doubted that this advice would do much good since he came in so often with some sort of breakage in his Mini that needed a fixer upper.

I was actually getting quite peed off with him, because this was the seventh time in two weeks and he always asked for me, even when I was doing something else. Personally, I just wished he'd bum off elsewhere.

I fully respect the elderly and everything, but I think grandad might be better off with a mobility scooter rather than the first ever Mini car made.

Anyways, he had been my fifth customer of the day and so I was extremely tired and wanted to take a nap. It was also sweltering outside so that didn't really help my case. But my annoyance turned around to happiness because I had sudden realised that it was my lunch break.

I practically ran into the employees room or whatever its called, I don't really pay attention to the signs and sat down to eat. I hungrily opened up my cartoon lunchbox and started wolfing down my ham and cheese sandwiches and banana.
Yum yum.

I was only half through my second sandwich when my friend BFF/N, who was dressed in dirty and tattered overalls and a pink bandana thing, poked her head round the door and started asking me for something.

I looked up annoyed. This was the only ever time that I didn't have to spend talking to people and to be alone.

"Can't you see man's on break?" I snapped. I am a girl, but some of my guy friends are 'roadmen', so I'd picked up their 'language'.
"Sorry." I apologised. "It's just I'm on break, it's hot outside and I'm hungry."

She nodded, but continued.

"Sorry Y/N, but there's a guy here who urgently requires your services."

"Sorry BFF/N," I said again, this time through a mouthful of banana. "But I'm kinda busy at the moment."

"He's cute." She added, her lips stretched into a smile and her eyebrows raised. "But, if your busy, I guess I'm just going to have to ask someone else to mend his bike then." She turned on her heel and went to walk away.

Uh uh.

"Oh look at that, I'm finished being busy." I shoveled the rest of my food in my mouth and swallowed, coughing when it went the wrong way. I shoved my lunch box in my satchel and practically ran to the door, my boots going squelch clonk, squelch clonk. I paused.
"How cute is he?"

"Gorgeous." She grinned, a bit of her fringe hanging in front of her left eye. "You should see his cheekbones. I wish mine were that high."

"Say no more." I said, interrupting her. Yanking open the grimy door, I quickly squelched over to where the guy I was going to service was waiting.

And BFF/N was right.

The guy was aBsOlUtElY bEaUtIfUl.

He was wearing a black leather jacket and tight jean trouser thingies and his dark hair was slicked back and shiny with gel. And there was a single teardrop tattooed under his left eye.

He stood by his motorbike with his hands in his pockets, tapping his foot as he waited for someone to help him out.

I took a deep breath and went over.

"Hi," I said friendly. "I'm Y/N and I'll be the one fixing your bike today."

I cringed slightly.

That sounded kind of weird. Anyways,

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." He replied, smiling. "I'm Wade." He paused. "But I prefer being called Crybaby - everyone calls me Crybaby."

"Well it's good to meet you too, Crybaby."

We shook hands.

"So what seems to be the problem with your bike?" I asked.

"I don't really know. She just won't seem to start up and I don't know how I can fix it. That's why I came here."

"Well I'm happy to help. Now, let's take a look at her."

I rolled up my sleeves and started running the usual checks and things that we have to do.

It didn't take me long before I realised what the problem was.

"Ok, I now see what the problem is." I stood up and wiped my greasy hands on my overalls. "There are a couple of dirty spark plugs and other bits and pieces that urgently need cleaning, because it doesn't look like you've done it since the dawn of time. And the tires are all hoogily doogily because of improper tire pressure. That's why your bike is where it's at at the present moment. So unless you plan a check up every twice a month or something and just generally look after it, then I think it will eventually just completely go to pieces. I'll probably go to pieces too if I find out you've neglected your bike. What I'm trying to say is that your bike is completely and irreversibly fucked if it's not looked after."

Crybaby nodded, taking this diagnosis in.

"Alright, I'll take good care of her. I really appreciate your help."

I smiled and shrugged.

"It's what I'm paid for, but, you're welcome."

He grinned.

"So how long will she take to clean?"

"About an hour. She'll be good to go then."

"Okay. So how much will I need to pay you when I come back?"

"Well it's fifty pounds an hour."

"Alright. Well I'll come back in precisely an hour. See you soon." He waved goodbye and walked away.

When he'd disappeared I sighed and went to fetch my tools. When I'd found them, I immediately set to work, humming my favourite songs to make this task more fun.

***

After what seemed forever, the one hour eventually rolled around. I'd already hummed about ten tunes, so I wasn't surprised that I'd gotten a little throaty.

I'd finished cleaning and fixing the tires and everything, but I'd also given it a polish and stuff. There was no reason for this, but I kinda felt like being extra nice to someone today. Take note, I said someone, not everyone. Just someone.

I got up and stretched, my neck cracking slightly as I put my head back and did some neck exercises to get rid of the pain. I mean, Jesus, it ached. It was like someone had decided to sit on me, thinking I was a chair or some shit.

Thirsty, I unscrewed my water bottle and gulped half of it down in ten seconds. I burped loudly and wiped my mouth on my arm.

As I waited for Crybaby to show, I looked around, curious to see what was happening with the rest of the world.
There honestly wasn't really anything to see, but my attention was caught by something happening outside a mini Tesco not to far from my view on the opposite side of the street.
There was, what looked like a four five year old boy laying on the floor and having a tantrum. He was screaming at the top of his lungs about how he wanted Haribos and that his mum was so mean and that it wasn't fair because 'all' his friends had the latest X box and blablabla.
The last one was obviously a big pile of cow dung, but I admired his consistency. His mum looked so done with him. She looked as though she was thinking What did I ever produce? And God, what did I do to deserve this?
Anyways, this went on for about five more minutes before his frustrated mum picked him up and just walked back to most likely their car, ignoring the yells and kicks.

I sure hope if I have kids that they won't do the same thing.

The whole thing was fairly entertaining, so I was kind of disappointed when the entertainment got literally carried away.
I know similar things have probably happened when you've been out and about, so you can understand why.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Cryaby there.

He was smiling and was carrying two bulging shopping bags, which I'm sorry to say weren't the eco friendly ones or whatever. I badly wanted to point this out and say that he shouldn't be using plastic bags because it's harming the environment and is harmful to sealife, but I realised that that would be a bit too rich coming from someone who has cut their hair with kitchen scissors that have been used to cut bacon.
Still, I said it anyway.

Crybaby said he agreed, but explained that when he bought some stuff, the shop he went into didn't have them.

"Do you want to see your motorbike now?" I asked, feeling excited about showing him what I'd done.

"Yeah, for sure."

He and his shopping followed me as I lead them to the bike which I'd covered with a white sheet. I didn't have a proper white sheet, so I just used the mattress cover from my bed.

"Now close your eyes."

"Okay." He shut his eyes and waited for what I was going to say next.

I let silence take over for a moment before going "Ta Da!" and snatching off the cover.

Cryaby opened his eyes and gasped. He walked over in awe and ran his hand along the smooth polished surface.

I fidgeted as he admired the fixed up motorbike, nervous about what his response might be.

"Y/N, wow. This is, wow. It's amazing. And so beautiful." He put his face on the cool surface. "Thank you, it's awesome." He hugged me gratefully.

Now I'm usually a bit like 'help' and stuff when people hug me unless I do it first, but this time I didn't mind.
I hugged him back and smiled nervously at nothingness as though saying 'What am I supposed to do now?'

"Thank you. It was a pleasure." I grinned, pleased that he was pleased with what I'd done.

"Here."

He handed me the fifty pounds for the price of the bike that I'd serviced. I put it carefully in my pocket so as to not crease the surface of the four notes I'd been given.

"Oh, and I bought this for you as a thank you."

Crybaby reached into one of the bags and produced a big bouquet of beautiful red roses.

I blushed as I took the bouquet.

"These smell lovely." I complimented, burying my nose in the flowers and taking long deep breaths.

"I know. I saw them and thought of you."

I blushed even harder when he said that.

"Well, I better be going now." Crybaby told me, getting onto his motorbike. "And thank you again. Give me a ring if you ever want to hang out."

"But wait," I called as the engine revved. "You didn't even..." I trailed off as he rode away and out of sight. "give me your number." I finished.

"Achoo! Achoo!" I sneezed as some of the pollen rose up from the flowers. "Damn hay-fever." I grumbled. "Oo!" I exclaimed as a piece of paper floated out of the bouquet. I jumped up and caught it just in time before the wind whipped it away.
'Call me if you want to hang, love Cryaby x' Read the piece of paper. Underneath the message was a phone number.

I smiled and tucked it away where I would hopefully remember to find it, cause I intended to call him later on.

And when I sat down with a hot drink a couple of hours later at home, I gave him a call. And after that I went to sleep.
(I've an interesting life haven't I? 🤣)

***Hope you enjoyed this imagine. See you soon😘

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

130K 3.3K 65
❝ WOW NOODLE BOY AND HONEY BEAR, SOUNDS LIKE A SUPERHERO DUO FIGHTING CRIME ❞ [ SOCIAL MEDIA & MESSAGES ] [ FEMALE OC X WYATT OLEFF ] ©️ -COVENCRAFT...
1.3K 150 5
Either happy ending or sad ending, at least we met...🥀🌹 ____________ A Sunsun fiction written in • Burmese • • Unicode + Zawgyi •
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.6K 110 27
What the title says!! 🤘🤘