Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life

EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

1K 30 1
By dyliannesaber

Yuuji had so many stuffs to do but still he was really bored. He had so many deadlines but that was still not enough for him to make him start working.

"Damn. I kinda miss college days where me and the gang are still free to go wherever the fuck we want." He said and grumpily started working.

It was currently 7pm and Yuuji was really bored. His husband was still not home and he also knew how busy Chikara is.

He was so bored after five minutes of opening his laptop. He didn't even do any work. He just opened the laptop and file and stared at it hoping some magic will happen.

He grabbed his phone and decided to pester his best friend whom he haven't seen for months now because of their busy schedule and work.

ULTIMATE BESTIE😾❤️

Bestie you there?

Yes bestie.

I'm hereeeee.

You busyyyy?

ASHAHSHSHAHA.

FUCK WORK.

I'm sick of that shit.

Anywaysss.

I had a dream
about you last night

👀👀👀

I am looking.

I am reading
and waiting sir.

Bestie :(((

Yes bestie?

y u sad rn?

:(((

I had a dream.

We were having so
much fun and I
really miss our
youth.

I miss you bestie.

:(((

Me too bestie.
I miss you sm

LET'S TAKE A
DAY OFF.

HELL YEAH.

LET'S HANG OUT TOMORROW.

IMMA FLY TO TOKYO
JUST WAIT FOR
ME OKAY BESTIE???

AAAAAHHHHHH

I WILL WAIT FOR
YOU BESTIE.

TEXT ME AND I
WILL FETCH YOU
AT THE AIRPORT
😾❤️

YES BESTIE😽❤️

"I'm home... You weren't downstairs like the usual so I figured you were busy. How was your day?" Chikara asked and kissed Yuuji's cheek.

"Welcome home... I was busy doing nothing and my day was fucking shitty. How about yours?" Yuuji asked and led Chikara to the warm bath he prepared for him earlier.

"I had a very busy day." Yuuji nodded and kissed Chikara's forehead before he gave his husband some time to bath.

Chikara got out of bath and got dressed into his pajamas when he found Yuuji was lying on the bed and he was laughing at a funny video he found online.

"Chi. I'm telling you something." Yuuji said and Chikara nodded.

"What is it?" he asked and laid next to his husband.

"I'm going to tokyo tomorrow. I'm taking a day off so I can hang out with Kourai." Yuuji informed him and Chikara's mind went blank at the info given to him.

He knew whenever Yuuji and Kourai are together, it'll be chaos.

"What a coincidence. I'm also taking a day off tomorrow." Chikara said and Yuuji held his hand.

"Are you busy tomorrow? If not, please come with us..." Yuuji said and Chikara nodded.

"Sure. Let's go downstairs and have dinner first." Chikara said and felt his head hurting because of stress.

He needs to inform Sachirou about this matter too.

He sneakily informed Sachirou before he followed Yuuji downstairs. The maids served them dinner and they thanked them before eating dinner.

°°°

Sachirou hated waking up early but he woke up early because his husband got out of bed early.

"Are they here?" Sachirou asked sleepily.

"They're already waiting at the airport. Now get your ass up sir or else I am going to leave you." Kourai said and Sachirou hurriedly ran to the bathroom to take a shower and got ready.

Kourai drove to the airport while Sachirou sat in the passenger's seat as he prepared himself for the battle.

They arrived at the airport and Kourai parked his car and rushed to where Yuuji was. He was really excited to see him again and Sachirou ran after his husband who crossed the road without even fucking looking around making Sachirou feel like he lost 5 years of his life from the fear he felt that moment.

"BESTIE!" Kourai jumped into Yuuji's arms and hugged him tightly.

Sachirou then pants and Chikara chuckled and pat the other male's back.

"Good to see you man." Chikara said.

"Same. It's good to see you again man." Sachirou said as he pants for air and he shook Chikara's head.

"Shall we go?" Yuuji asked who was still carrying his best friend who clung into him like a koala so Chikara took Yuuji's bag carefully so he can carry it.

"Have you eaten breakfast earlier?" Sachirou asked and the couple shook his head.

The four of them had breakfast together and of course being the four of them together will always cause riot.

They were ordering their meal when Sachirou noticed the waitress was staring at him--- she was checking him out and Kourai noticed it.

He furrowed his brows and gave her a stank eye. Yuuji was holding his laughter in. Chikara pretends he didn't saw anything as he stares at the menu acting he was reading it but in reality he already knew what to order.

Sachirou looked at the window outside and simply placed a hand on his cheek to show off his ring. He can feel his husband seethung right now.

"What can I get for your sirs?" she asked while looking at Sachirou--- still not getting the hint.

"Just who are you checking out?" Kourai starts calmly which intimidated the waitres.

"S-sorry sir... I must me out of my mind and-"

"you are indeed out of your mind checking out somebody else's husband..." Kourai said and the waitress apologised but still she had no idea Kourai was the husband.

"you need to be careful." Yuuji said and sighed.

She apologised again and left.

Breakfast was served and they all ate. Kourai and Yuuji were back to their bubbly and talkative selves as they ate and their husbands were both quiet guys.

After breakfast, they all went shopping and of course Chikara and Sachirou were following their husbands around and they were carrying the few paper bags.

"Shall we go to the spa?" Yuuji suggested and Kourai was up for it since he was alreasy getting bored in the mall.

They headed to a spa and both Sachirou and Chikara were hesitant because they were both ticklish.

The four of them were inside a spacious and luxurious room picked by Yuuji. Yuuji and Kourai were already enjoying the massage while it was hell for both Sachirou and Chikara.

"Youre turning purple." Chikara told Sachirou quietly.

"Youre turning blue." Sachirou replied.

They were both doing a foot spa and they were holding their breath as they endured how it really tickles for them.

"You two okay?" Yuuji asked worriedly and both Chikara and Sachirou smiled fakely at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"After this, lets get waxed." Kourai suggest and Yuuji happily agreed while their husbands smiled and nodded but they were screaming inside.

"Do it like a man--- AAAAAHHHH!" Chikara screams and Sachirou laughed at Chikara then let out a scream as the wax on his leg was ripped off.

"I... I dont want this anymore." Sachirou said and screamed on his pillow.

"It fucking hurts a lot." Chikara winces in pain and Yuuji only smiled at him.

"What a bunch of big babies." Kourai said and shook his head as he watched his husband grip tightly on the pillow while screaming on it.

"Tell me about it bestie." Yuuji said who was watching his husband scream while getting waxed.

Both Yuuji and Kourai were chilling and sipping on their drink as they were getting waxed.

After their waxing session, they all had a manipedi.

"You look constipated." Kourai told Chikara who was extremely ticklish but still he had a manipedi.

"I know but Your husband is turning blue." Chikara said.

Recieving a manipedi was torture for both Sachirou and Chikara but their husbands really enjoyed it so they didnt really complain about it.

Around 5pm, they were good to go.

Kourai and Yuuji were glowing and they really had a good time in the spa while their husbands looked like they crawled their way out from hell.

"Lets have dinner somewhere nice." Sachirou said. He was so damn hungry about their spa time earlier.

"But where?" Chikara asked.

"Lets go to a pub and then lets go clubbing. I kinda miss the club scene." Yuuji said and Chikara nodded.

"Okay." He replied shortly and they all ate dinner first.

Kourai was talking to Yuuji and they were chatting about random stuffs as they were catching up.

"You okay man?" Sachirou asked Chikara quietly.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Chikara said and Sachirou cant really pinpoint but theres this uncomfortable feeling inside him.

"OH MY GOD!" Yuuji exclaimed making the three look at him.

"what's up?" chikara asked his husband who looked so happy.

"The whole gang is coming." he informed and leaped on his husband's arms.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Kourai screams as he shook his poor husband who was still in shock.

So this was it.

A bigger wave of trouble was coming. Thats why he had an uncomfortable feeling earlier.

It'll be a disaster but who cares? After so many years they're going Clubbing again as a gang.

They all missed each other and they ra ly saw each other. This will be one hell of a night.

°°°

"Long time no see!" Atsumu squealed and grabbed Yuuji and Kourai's hair when he greeted them. The three then grabbed each others hair as they happily smiled at each other.

Their husbands on the other hand were cool as they only gave each other a fist bump and before they shook hands and pat each others back.

"Where are the others?" sachirou asked.

"Rintarou, Osamu, Kenjirou, Eita, Kei and Tetsurou are still on their way. The others are already waiting over there." Kiyoomi said and led them to the table.

What a sight it was. Seems like hair pulling became a greeting when it comes to their close circle of friends. Chikara and Sachirou watched their husbands and their close friends grab each others hair as a greeting.

"We're here now Bitches!" Kenjirou announced and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Sorry. Traffic was really bad." Kei explained and gave Ushi a hug. Of course it will be Wakatoshi who receives his first hug.

It's Wakatoshi who is still the gentlest and his closest friend in the gang.

"Bitch. I haven't seen you for so long!" Atsumu said and grabbed Osamu's hair and then slapped his butt playfully.

Osamu then grabbed Atsumu's blond hair and pulled it as he laughed at his twin's pained reaction.

He then gave the others a tight hug. He really missed the others so much.

"Oh god. I missed your ugly faces so much come here." Tooru said and grabbed Kenjirou, Osamu and Kei so they can be hugged by him.

"your husbands are taking good care of you right? Just tell me if they mistreat you because I will tie them up and hit him with my car." Tooru said and the three laughed.

"They're treating up good so no need to worry." Kei said.

"Guys, no need to hold yourselves back. Let's drink until we pass out. Let's have fun!" Tooru said and dragged Koushi, Keiji, Osamu, Kei, Wakatoshi, Kenjirou, Atsumu, Kourai and Yuuji with him to the dance floor so they can have fun.

"Look at them looking after each other." Daichi said and crossed his arms.

"Ohhhh. Look at Yuuji, Kourai and Atsumu ready to throw hands when someone attempts to hit on your husband Koutarou." Satori said and Koutarou laughed.

"Please don't hold back in whacking Tooru later." Hajime said and rubbed his temples.

"He'll beat my ass when I'll try to raise on him so pass." Tetsurou said and shook his head making Eita laugh.

"theyll be okay." Kiyoomi told Rintarou.

"Yeah. Let's just drink here first and not spoil their fun." Sachirou told Chikara who then nodded in agreement.

The ten guys were just chilling and drinking as they would chat about random stuffs as they were catching up with random things.

They noticed Tooru calling them so they all had no choice but to stand up and join their husbands in the dance floor.

"Were you having fun?" Tetsurou asked Kei and wrapped his arms around him.

"A little. I was waiting for you." Kei replied and and Tetsurou chuckled and kiss his cheek.

"I'm sorry for making you wait love." he said and the younger male smiled ams nodded at him.

"Oh shit fuck." Koushi curses out as he lost balance. He was already drunk and he was moving too much. Thank goodness his husband was there to catch him.

"What are you doing?" Wakatoshi asked his husband innocently who was holding him still by placing his hands on his hips. The red haired male didn't reply. He just winked and smirked at his husband who scrunched up his nose cutely.

Koutarou wrapped an arm around his tipsy husband who then stood calmly and rested his hand on Koutarou's butt.

Rintarou greets his husband with a kiss who kissed him back and wrapped an arm around his torso while he rested his head on Rin's shoulder.

Kenjirou hugging his husband and swinging him side to side gently and it was comforting for him.

"Honey come here for a bit." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu approached him with a confused look. The doctor then wrapped his arms around the dentist who then hugged him back.

Yuuji was surprised when Chikara approached him and wiped the sweat on his face carefully.

Kourai then leaped on his husband's arms who easily caught him. Sachirou just chuckled and peppered his husband's face with kisses.

Hajime noticed Tooru was looking out someone and his eyes widened when Tooru gave that person a middle finger. His eyes widened in horror and Tooru only laughed at him.

"I showed her my right." Tooru said and Hajime let out a soft oh before leaning to kiss his husband.

"It's meghan thee stallion bad bitches." Yuuji said excitedly as Don't stop started playing.

Koushi was so drunk and he can't move without feeling like he was on a balancing disc so he just hyped the younger bottoms.

Keiji was laughing so hard that the sight of Tooru still unable to thowitback properly Evan after so many years. Keiji choked on his spit as he laughed so hard.

Hajime was covering his mouth. It was really funny for him to see his husband twerking like a grasshopper. He can't afford to let Tooru see him laughing because his husband will beat his ass.

"GO BAD BITCH!" The bottom squad cheered when it was Kei's turn to throwitback.

The youngest was really good at it and he looked so smug and did a cool peace sign after doing it. Tetsurou was really proud and amused as he watched Kei.

Wakatoshi was still laughing cutely even after he did a thowitback and his husband caught it which made the others scream in hype.

The twins, Yuuji, Kenjirou and Kourai were really good at throwing it back. Chikara was fanning himself while Sachirou swallowed his spit thickly. Rintarou tapped Osamu's ass while Kiyoomi slaps Atsumu's ass. Eita on the other hand was recorded Kenjirou.

"Caught your ass on Cam." Eira said proudly and Kenjirou laughed and hit his husband playfully.

Even if they haven't been to clubs lately, they can still keep up. There are still a thot side inside them that no one can deny.

Sober or not, somethings can't change and one of it was acting like hoes in the dance floor with Tooru Oikawa leading and hyping them even if he can't even twerk properly.

"GO BAD BITCH!" Keiji screams as he kept on hyping the others together with the drunk Koushi.

"Why aren't you dancing with me?" Kei asked Tetsurou and wrapped his arms around his neck. The pilot then kissed him with a smug smile on his face which Kei happily accepted.

They all knew it was going to be a long, fun night so the chaotic rich boys danced with their husbands. Hajime seldomly dances so he pulled his husband for a heated kiss without even caring whoever was watching them.

They deserve to have a lot of fun so might as well fuck it all and go crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 67 18
Hinata Shoyo and her friends are a well known group at an all girls school in NYC. One day they get news from the principle that their neighbor, an a...
161K 2.2K 56
All your favorite haikyuu ships! I will just say this now so I don't have to keep repeating it throughout the chapters I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHAR...
39.6K 975 24
Atsumu and Osamu Miya inherit a house by a lake when their grandfather dies. The house needs renovating so the boys each invite 5 of their friends fr...
2.2K 115 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...