Denial

By yannanaomi

Where as Tay and other GMM artists thought that Fluke used his fans just to be one of the artist under GMM to... More

AUTHORS NOTE !!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
READ!!!
Chapter 18 - (The Truth)
Chapter 19- (Part II)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOT AN UPDATE but IMPORTANT
Chapter 23
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
RANT (with SπŸ˜‚)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Finale)

Chapter 9

307 16 2
By yannanaomi

Author's Note !! (sorry if I always have an author's note😅)

This chapter is like a bonus chapter, I thought about this scene and really thinks it's cute and really wanted to write it so here it is, Enjoy Reading 💕☺

(This will be a whole author's pov again)

P.S.  I proofedread all chapters including authors note and prologue that I published, and I corrected some mistakes like the spelling and grammars and also added a few details to the story but won't affect the story much just a little details (you can read again if you want) and also the use of Kha and khrub/khrab. I was taught that Kha is used for women while Khrub/Khrab is used for men so I corrected it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Month of December has started today and everyone is really doing their best for the fanmeet as it is already near and today they have a photoshoot for the poster, photocards and postcards for the fanmeet. The photoshoot will last for 3 days as they were divided and also morning and afternoon photoshoot is also divided so that it will not be too crowded and the staff will not have a hard time sorting every artist, for the 3rd day, that's when all artist will have their photoshoot all together.

And now it is the 1st day of photoshoot with the afternoon schedule and luckily Fluke is together with Tay, Off, Gun, Arm, Fiat, Pluem, Jennie and 2 more other artist. Godji is also here as a staff, a producer.

Tay, Arm and OffGun are now going inside the studio as they went here together, they saw that Jennie and the other 2 artist are already getting ready for the photoshoot, they also saw Fiat, Pluem, Fluke and P'Note in one long rectangular table in the corner beside the staff's table where the equipments, papers and other things used for the photoshoot are put, standing like talking with each other.

While walking towards the table, nearing them, Fluke turned around, pouting and had a scowl on his face, before he could pass by them he greeted them with a monotone voice. "Sawadee Khrub P's" and passed them.

They all got confused as Fluke is always cheerful and does not greet them like that. They all followed him and saw him running and called P'Godji "Mae!!!" (Mom in Thailand) while pouting and hugged P'Godji with teary eyes and started talking while still pouting, looks like he's whining about something. P'Godji's face at first were worried and then suddenly turned into smile and then laughed, Fluke pouted more.

At first, OffGun and Tay, Arm also was worried with how Fluke acted but then when they saw P'Godji laughing they realized that Fluke is being a kid again whining about something, and so they continued walking towards Fiat, Pluem and P'Notes table.

P'Godji and Fluke became close with each other that P'Godji also calls Fluke as his 2nd son as Gun is his first son, He adores both of them and spoils them, they call him mom and now the 2 of them always becomes a brat sometimes when Godji is around which makes it hard for their friends.

When they are almost near at the table, they heard P'Note saying to Fiat and Pluem "Your friend is so stubborn, does not even change up until now, please talk to him, I became so stressed, I'll just go outside to get some fresh air and get my make up kit, look out for him, you know him" Fiat and Pluem laughed and then replied "Khrub~" and then P'Note left.

When they arrived at the table, Off ask them what happened.

"Ahh, It's nothing P'Off, Fluke just wants some egg tarts" Fiat said

Four of them looked at the table and saw 6 boxes of egg tarts.

"What's wrong with it? There are a lot of egg tarts here" Off said pointing at the box.

"He wants some egg tarts but he's allergic with eggs, every food that has some eggs, he's not allowed to eat it" Pluem said chuckling

"Oh! He's really stubborn hahaha, Gun, he's really like your brother now haha" Arm said laughing

"Heyy !! I am not stubborn" Gun said pouting

"Really?" Off said looking at him

"Okay, just a little hihi" He said and then hugged Off, while Off just shake his head but smiling.

"But then he bakes food that needed eggs?" Tay said confused

"P'Tay when he bakes he does not use egg, he substitutes egg to some alternatives, and also he rarely makes foods that needed eggs. P'Notes house does not have a single egg well except for their eggs hahaha" Fiat said laughing

Off hit Fiat's head lightly and Fiat whined.

"His food is still delicious though even withouth eggs" Gun said.

"Hmm. He does not really eat foods that have eggs but egg tarts are his favorites, he keeps eating it until he went to college where his allergies started with eggs, that's why when he saw it, he became sneaky and almost ate it but then we caught him that's why he's whining to P'Godji now" Pluem said

"Then you should of have not bought this egg tarts so that he won't sulk" Tay said firmly

"Woahh, chill man, you don't want him sulking huh? haha" Arm said and then laughed together with Off but then stopped when Tay glared at them.

"Haha, chill P'Tay, the staff bought them as a snack for us, we did not bought them"

"Day by day, you became more and more obvious P'Tay" Gun said whispering to Tay.

Tay just glared at Gun and shrugged it off and then sat down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of photoshoot, it was now OffGun's turn, the 2 other artist and Jennie went home already as they still have work in the evening and so there were just 7 of them left together with the staff. In those 2 hours, Fluke was just sitting beside P'Godji sulking as he saw that already 3 boxes of egg tarts are already gone as staff and other artist ate some. He whined about it with P'Godji but then P'Godji said he should follow P'Note for now and it is not good for him in which he pouted more and just sulk throughout the 2 hours.

He looked at their table again and saw that Tay was sleeping alone there, sitting, his head on the table. Fiat and Pluem went outside together with P'Note while OffGun was having photoshoot and Arm was there watching and assisting his friends with their outfits, he saw this opportunity to eat some egg tarts, he looked at P'Godji and saw him busy talking with the staff, he stood up and went to the table.

He looked at P'Tay and saw him sleeping, his eyes closed. He went infront of P'Tay as the egg tarts is infront of Tay beside his head and smiled when he opened the box and saw the delicious looking tarts.

"Hehehe, Finally I can eat some" Fluke said giggling

Meanwhile, Tay who was not really sleeping, just relaxing with his eyes closed already heard Fluke when he arrived at the table but he pretended to sleep more, he heard him going to the front and heard what he said while still giggling. He opened his eyes and saw him giggling while looking at the egg tart that is in his hands and still did not notice him with his eyes open looking at him. He smiled looking at how childish Fluke is right now.

The past weeks, he became confused at his feelings with Fluke he became soft to him, he get it that the ghost ship issue was already cleared with him but then there are still a lot of bad thing that Namtan said to him that he still believed but then whenever he sees him like a child or being shy, he smiles unknowingly, when he becomes clumsy he wanted to protect him and when he says something funny, he always laugh with it, when it's not that easy to make him laugh and also whenever Fluke is around he does not harbor that anger feeling anymore instead he's happy when he's around. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Fluke has been eating and going out with them more and Gun always telling him that what Namtan has said may not be true and he also noticed that a lot of artist has become friends with Fluke.

Tay stopped thinking when he saw Fluke looking at him shocked.

"P-p-p, you want some? Hehe" Fluke smiled awkwardly at Tay.

Tay sat properly and looked at him.

"Hmm. Give me" Tay said

Fluke was about to get some in the box when Tay stopped him.

"W-why?"Fluke asked

"Give me that one, the one you're holding" Tay said

"O-okay" He said and Tay saw his ears getting red and he just wanted to laugh but then stopped himself.

Fluke gave Tay the egg tart and then after that, Tay put it back at the box and closed it and get the 3 boxes away from him and Tay saw his confused, shocked and horrified face and he just wanted to laughed right then and there, Tay called his manager.

"P, can you give them to the staff? Just put these in their table and tell them they can eat them anytime" Tay said

"W-wait, P'Tay" Tay heard Fluke and felt his hand tugging his shirt but then Tay ignored him and gave the boxes to his manager and then his manager left going to the staff's table.

Tay looked at him and saw him looking at his manager holding the box of egg tarts almost teary eyed, he looked at Tay and a tear left his eye.

"P-p, that's my egg tart. Huhu" he said sniffing holding Tay's arm.

Tay sighed pitying him but it is the best thing, he helped him sit beside him and wiped his tear.

"But, you know that you are not allowed to eat it right?"

"Hmm, But I wanted to eat it, huhuhu"

"Okay2, how about I find you an egg tart where egg is not included and buy it for you together with ice cream" Tay said and Fluke stopped crying but then started again.

"B-But if you don't find one?"

"Then I'll buy you a noodle dish and ice cream instead, how about that?" Tay asked knowing that Fluke likes noodles.

"Hmm. Okay" He said smiling and stopped crying.

Tay smiled and ruffled his hair.

Tay and Fluke did not know that the staff and their co-artists were watching them, gushing at their cuteness and chemistry, Gun smiled at the scene, some staff even took a picture and Arm and Off did the same even Fiat and Pluem who came back with P'Note a while ago.

(Just imagine the pic as TayFluke😁)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.3K 24
TayNew FanFic Best Friend who secretly in love with each otherπŸ’™ It's my first fanfic & Hope you all enjoy reading πŸ“– πŸ’™ Sorry if there is any typ...
128K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
4.1K 204 32
Summary: Naruto's friends are gone, his lover is dying, Konoha is destroyed, and Madara's second return has pushed the entire world to the brink. Hun...
6.3K 270 8
Yamaguchi Tadashi is terrified of the water and he has managed to keep his fear a secret. When the volleyball team decides to take a camping vacation...