MAFIAS'S PROPERTY Jk ff...

By POTHURAJUSRENUKA

this is my first ever ff..... so plzz... vote after read hope u like it ๐Ÿ’œ Read to find out ๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't forge... More

introduction
mafias property ep-1
mafia property -ep -2
mafias property ep - 3
mafia's property -4
Jk mansion tour
mafia's property ep-5 (16+)
mafia's property ep -6
mafia's property ep-7
mafia's property ep-8
mafia's property ep-9
mafia's property ep -10
mafia's property -11
jk mansion tour -2
mafia's property ep-12
mafia's property ep -13
mafia's obsession ep-14
Mafia's property ep -15
mafia's property ep-17
Mafia's property ep -18
mafia's property ep -19
not an update
Mafia's property ep - 20
mafia's property ep. -21
mafia's property ep - 22
Mafia's property ep -23
Mafia's property ep -24
Mafia's property ep - 25
Mafia's property ep -26.
Mafia's property ep -27.
Mafia's property ep -28
Mafia's property ep -29
Mafia's property ep - 30
Mafia's property ep -31
Mafia's property ep - 32
Mafia's property ep -33
Mafia's property ep -34
Mafia's Property ep -35
Mafia's property ep -36
Mafia's property -37
Mafia's property ep- 38
Mafia's property ep : 39
Author's note<3 ....
mafia's property ep -40
Mafia's property ep-41
mafia's property ep -42
Mafia's property ep -43
Mafia's property. ep- 44
important note
Mafia's property ep -45. (Final)

Mafia's property ep -16

8.4K 250 37
By POTHURAJUSRENUKA

Yn was  crying alot. Yoongi punched jungkook.

Yoongi : u fu**king asshole what do you think you are doing huh? .

Yoongi was about to throw another punch but jimin held his hand

Jimin: Calm down hyung.

Yoongi : (glared) . How do you expect me to be quite when he is abusing her.

Jk: I'm not abusing her.

Yoongi : (mocking) then are you making love with her.

Somo : what the hell are you doing jungkook. Are you raping your wife.

Jungkook  didn't say  anything. He kept quiet and looked at yn's Petite figure. She was miserable. She was a crying mess. He approached near her he extended his hand to touch her. She saw him near him and cried even more and screaming.

Yn: N-no. PLEASE HELP ME. TAEHYUNG PLEASE TELL  HIM  TO GO AWAY HE -HE W-WILL RAPE ME P-PLWASE T-TAE. PLEASE. HE WILL H-URT ME

she said her voice cracked in the middle. She hugged taehyu even more tight .

Somi  sat beside tae and patted yn's back.

Somi: Don't cry yn-ah he will not hurt you. We will not allow him to touch you.

Somi's words didn't fail to make jungkook  anger  and insecure. He felt anger because she was in taehyung's arms and he was insecure cause she might leave him or they might seperate her from him.

Yoongi :  For what are you standing there like a  statue  . Get out she doesn't want to see your face.

Jk: y-yn. (His voice cracked) .

He tries to approach her. But she shouted.

Yn: Ahhhhhh! Please T-take him away . He will hurt me please.

Jk: no I will not hurt you please come to me love.

Yoongi : this idiot .... ( dragged  jk out of the room.) Just get out don't come near her.

Even though yoongi is not her real brother he treats yn like his sister . You know why coz she's his jin hyung's sister after all then she is also a sister to him. 😃😃

After a while yn slept  tae  laid her down on bed and jimin called Dahyun and told her to change her clothes.

All went out of the room and Dahyun changed her clothes.

.,.

Jk went to his office room.

( An: Jk also. Have a office room in his house. Damn this guy is so rich . )

Jk : shit what have I done . Now. She will hate me more. Why I'm hurting the person whom. I love the most.

Somi enters.

Somi : you shouldn't have done this jungkook-ah. I thought you married her cause you love her a lot but it turned out to be another thing. I didn't thought my brother would do this.

Jk: n-no noona I love her a lot . I really do you know when I'm around her I really feel relaxed and I forget all my problems  . Just I want to see her smile everyday and I want her to love me but she always pushes me. Today she told that she would never be mine and she would never love me. I could never win her heart  soo I got angry noona. A-and th-is ha-ppen-ed ( his voice cracked in the middle.) .

Guess what he was crying.

Somi  hugged him and patted his back.

Somi: shh.,don't cry you should have controlled your anger  jungkkok-ah. 

Jk: what do you expect me to do noona. She always says that she hates me and keeps pushing me away.

Somi : you are stupid kook. Instead of forcing her try to win her heart   and i know you forced her to marry you and you are planning to take revenge using her. It's wrong kook. I never believed in that pics and video. I know he is not the culprit you will understand when the time comes. But please don't involve her in this matter. Just cherish her before it's to late kook.

Jk : ok noona. I will win her heart  from now I have made her suffer till now. Now I will make her love me.

Somi felt happy 😊😊

Somi : that's my kook. All the best.

Hlo sorry for lte update . I'm busy these days. I will try to post nxt ep. Soon hope you like it.

What so you think about this ep. Will jk  win her 💖heart. Will yn forgive him? 🤔🤔I don't think soo... And also give some ideas for nxt ep plzz.... 🙂🙂🙂

My babies 💋💋💖💖💖

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 152 17
๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‚๐„๐Ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
60.2K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
531K 18.8K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
19.7K 657 22
HEYLOOO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FF HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ITT !!!!๐Ÿ˜šโ™ฅ๏ธ