Yours, Hermione

By co_ffeebreath

Draco Malfoy found himself with a box of letters by a girl. The girl he was in love with. The girl he would d... More

Yours, Hermione
1 || gold box from the golden girl
2 || always
flashback
letter 1
3 || breakdown
letter 2
4 || flowers
letter 3
6 || promise
letter 4
letter 5
7 || alive

5 || breath

39 3 0
By co_ffeebreath

" Ferret. What are you doing here? And talking to my brother? Wow. " Ginny said in exaggerated shock.

" Weaslette. I have something to give you. "

" A letter? Sorry Malfoy, I'm not accepting any love confessions! " She teased.

" Stop flattering yourself, Weasley. It's a letter from Hermione. "

She opened the letter and let out a shaky breath.

She sat down and started crying.

" I miss her. I miss her. Why was it her? The whole world doesn't even deserve her. "

Damn right. The world doesn't even deserve her.

" She loved you. She would've died for you. " Ginny let out a soft sob.

I would do the same for her. Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...