detention club! | ģ—”ķ•˜ģ“ķ”ˆāœ“

By eishihoonie

"š˜‰š˜¦š˜µš˜øš˜¦š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¶š˜“, š˜ š˜¬š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜£š˜¢š˜„ š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜¢š˜µ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜µ š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜¢ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜³." š˜›... More

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
ii : circles and pyramids
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xi : broken notes
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvi : worn out experiment
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxiv : race to zero
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xli : locked and keys
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liii : levitating
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

xxxviii : barn-burner

10.8K 1K 957
By eishihoonie

Chapter Thirtyseven:

"Run faster, It's now or never."

__________________

Jia's

"help!"
I heard someone shouting for help, running towards the exit door like a lunatic. I turned towards him.

Wait- That's him!! The Ice Hockey captain!!

Heeseung.. I tried looking around to find him but he's nowhere to be seen now. I can see the captain walking out of the bar now so i had no choice but to chase after him.

"WAIT!!"
I yelled, trying to stop him from running but he never did. I started panting, trying to recover from exhaustion while still chasing him. I opened my phone and dialed Heeseung's number.

"What is it?"
he asked me, loud music can be heard from his background.

"Where are you? Go out of the club right now! The target is running loose on the street near the bus station! You know where it is, right? Hurry!"
I reprimanded, started running again after a short pause.

It was dark and the only lights on the streets are the streetlamps and the bright moon above. But still, I can clearly see the silhoutte of the man I am chasing. I tried chasing him again, Trying my best to catch up on him.

"Wait a minute! Stop running!!"
I yelled at him. He didn't even dared to look back at me and went left, completely fading from my sight. 

I looked at the narrow street next to me, it ws also going left. I ran to the darkness and started trailing his steps. we were like 3 blocks away from each other. 

"Wait!"
I yelled at him. Finally, He looked at me but he still didn't paused.

"Why the hell are you running!!?"
I asked him while panting. We were still running as of the moment, his eyes look so agitated and frightened, He looks like someone who just lost his hope for his life.

"He's coming! He'll kill me- You! You'll kill me!!"
Complete paranoia covered his mind because of fright. 

the killer? 

he's here? 

FVCK!!

I looked at my back quickly, trying to check if he's behind me or not. I started getting chills on my nape. I am scared, honestly but there's no time for that.

"T-T-There!! There he is!!"
he started pointing towards me which made me look at my back. 

"fvcking hell..."
I whispered at myself and ran towards the captain's direction, completely avoiding the killer. 

He got a gun with him! One shot and we're dead, for sure!

"Hey- Stop running!"
I commanded him but he never listened. He started running through the streets once again, trying his best to lose the killer who was tailing us. 

What I did was to reroute so that the killer won't chase me. I know the streets here so I can go around. There's an intersection near here and where the captain is going is a dead end. He should know that. He 'll probably go to the intersection so i'll take the chance to capture him.

I finally saw the light of the convenience store after a few minutes of running non-stop. We are more safe there since there are a few people. 

wait- but what if he's not afraid of killing the civilians?

I looked at the captain once again, we were about to hit the intersection point! I can finally go with him!

"RUN!"
he said, walking out from a narrow street. He ran towards me, I stopped on my tracks and froze seeing the killer suddenly on his back.

My eyes went wide. No way.

"NOOO!!"

*bang!*

shit...

I was far away from him when the killer suddenly shot him on his back. His body instantly fell on the ground.

My whole body started trembling as the killer moved closer to the body of the captain. he pointed his gun on the body and shot him again and again. on the face, on the back, on the chest

he made sure he's dead.

i took a step backwards seeing him reloading his gun. he glanced at me, he was wearing a clown mask. It totally creeped me out but the fear of dying is more frightening right now.

"fvck this...."
I whispered at myself while running. He started shooting at me. I ran towards the nearest street to conceal myself once again.

Fvck! We just lost our lead! Where the hell is Heeseung...?!!

Heeseung....?

What if..

No fvcking way.

I ran faster, aiming for the bus station now. My hands are sweating like crazy and so my forehead. I can't let him shot me too. I don't want to die yet!

*bang!*

i jumped hearing another gunshot being directed towards me. I can feel adrenaline coursing through my body as i started running faster. I can't feel fatigue anymore.

"there!!!"
I finally reached the bus station. I quickly ran towards the waiting shed and hid myself there.

"please please please..."
I was hoping that the killer won't come here. There are three strangers with me right now, looking at me as if I've already became crazy. My hands were trembling hard, I shut my eyes closed and tried to calm myself down.

"NO!!"
I flinched after feeling someone touching my shoulder. I quickly opened my eyes, gaining my vision back and seeing Heeseung in front of me. He was panting and sweating. He looked at me with concern.

"What happened? Where is he?"
he asked between his breathes. I just shook my head, remembering what happened earlier.

"The captain.. he's already dead. The killer was there too. At the club.. He-"

I suddenly remembered the guy I bumped earlier.

No way...

he has the same clothes!!

I just freaking bumped with the killer?!

"are you okay? where is the body? where's the killer now?"
he asked again. I was just there, staring at the void.

There was like a possibility that i was already dead there, why did he not killed me?

"Why did he kept me alive..."
I whispered to myself... he looked at me, eyebrows crossed.

"What are you saying?"
I looked at him and shook my head.

"Nothing..."
I answered, standing up and checking if the killer still followed me. He disappeared. Did he flew already? or is he waiting for me? I don't know....

"let's go to the body."
The bus came to the station and the strangers that were waiting there quickly left the two of us. He just nodded his head, following me to the intersection where  the body was left.

"It should be here...."
We reached the intersection after a few minutes. the body should be there but it was nowhere to be found anymore.

"here... look at these bloodstains.. The body was here."
i pointed the bloodstains on the road. it was still fresh. 

"The killer took his body."
Heeseung whispered to himself..

"For what?"
I asked him, he looked at me, realizing i heard him.

"maybe he has something to do with the body.. or he has an evidence with him... I don't know..."
he said, looking around to check the surroundings.

i stopped when I saw a shining figure in the middle of the pool of blood. I looked at Heeseung who was busy checking the nearby store. I bent down and took it.

a ring?

wait.. there's something engraved in it.

'stella, XII IX MMXIX'

"stella.... star? "

star?

byeol?

"Jia?"
I quickly hid the ring after i heard Heeseung calling me.

"y-yeah?"
I slid the ring on my pocket and made sure it won't be lost.

"The body is not here anymore. let's go?"

"Okay..."

stella....

byeol....?

Is this ring owned by the killer?

_______________________

eishi's here~ I don't have classes today so i chose to just update~ hshshshs

Anyjays, I'm still thinking why Heeseung is nowhere to be seen when he's needed the most. lmao. Also, the ring..... 👀

If some of you didn't know, barn-burner is actually an event, usually for hockey games that means intense games. It only means that one's team is highly outscoring the other team. That's why it's the title! hshshshs that's very random but yeah XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.9K 32
š‘«š’ š’šš’š’– š’Œš’š’š’˜ š’‰š’š’˜ š’Žš’–š’„š’‰ š’†š’‡š’‡š’†š’„š’• š’šš’š’– š’‰š’‚š’—š’† š’š’ š’Žš’†? š‘°š’•š’” š’‹š’–š’”š’• š”¦š”«š”¢š”£š”£š”žš”Ÿš”©š”¢
624K 44.5K 53
š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜Šš˜Œš˜– š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜šš˜¬š˜ŗš˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜Žš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜± š˜°š˜§ š˜Šš˜°š˜®š˜±š˜¢š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“, š˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜šš˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¤š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜°...
24.3K 2.9K 33
REWRITING š‘Šā„Žš‘’š‘› š‘Ž š‘”š‘–š‘Ÿš‘™ š‘”š‘’š‘”š‘  š‘Ž š‘”š‘’š‘„š‘” š‘“š‘Ÿš‘œš‘š š‘Žš‘› š‘¢š‘›š‘˜š‘›š‘œš‘¤š‘› š‘›š‘¢š‘šš‘š‘’š‘Ÿ š¼š‘” š‘šš‘Žš‘¦ š‘š‘’ š‘ š‘œš‘šš‘’š‘œš‘›š‘’ š‘ ā„Žš‘’ š‘–š‘  š‘‘š‘’š‘ š‘”š‘–š‘›ļæ½...
105K 4.2K 22
-į“į“€Ņ“ÉŖį“€ į“€į“œ "šˆ š¤š¢š„š„šžš š¦š² šžš§š­š¢š«šž šŸššš¦š¢š„š². šˆš­ š°šØš®š„šš§'š­ š­ššš¤šž š¦šž šš š¬šžšœšØš§š š­šØ š¬š„š¢š­ š²šØš®š« š­š”š«šØššš­ š­ļæ½...