CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Flowers

1.7K 46 42
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"Do you think they'll grow and stay here forever?" You asked quietly as you stared at the small dirt lump where you planted two rose seeds. Alastor let out a hum, eyeing the ground lumps. A small chuckle left his lips as he got up from his crouching position. "I'm sure they'll grow into beautiful flowers!" He exclaimed with a bright smile. You looked up at the young boy, his grin brighter than the sun at this point.

You smiled softly and also stood up, patting your knees to dust off the dirt. Chirping from baby Bluebirds and pigeons filled the air from the peaceful backyard of the broken-down orphanage. Cars passed through the street as well as some other people chatting away, even some vulgar language used but you two didn't pay any mind at it.

"Hopefully. Maybe we can make a garden! Our own oasis~" You giggled with your arms open to the grassed area that was able to fit at least a tiny shop. Alastor glanced around the green yard with his lips pursed. He had to admit, it could work. Maybe it could be just for the two of you allowed in it, how peaceful and nice smelling would it be. Even away from the other kids who bothered you both oh so much. Just as he was about to answer, a ringing noise caught his and your attention to the structure.

The bell rang from the side of the building with a shadow emerging from the small alley to reveal a light brown-skinned male stepping out of the dark. He was holding a golden cup-shaped bell that was swinging side to side.
"'ight kids, playtimes over. Naptime!" Miles called out from the corner. You and Alastor let out a dramatic groan but obeyed his orders. Both of you walked to the man with your heads hanging low, but you looked up at him with puppy eyes. His eye twitched as he leaned up against the brick wall.

"It ain't gon' work this time, hun. Both of ya, nappy." He snickered teasingly, nodding his head towards the front of the building. You pouted and crossed your arms as Alastor wrapped his arm around yours, giving the man desperate eyes to stay in the sun just a tad bit longer.

Miles sighed in distress, his fingers pinching the bridge of his toned nose. "Ya kids are sach a pain in de bum, ye know.." He mumbled out annoyingly, his green orbs staring down at you two. Even if he was fed up with your vexing begging just to be outdoors, and not giving up to do so, he couldn't stay mad at you both. The determination you had to stay in the backyard impressed him, but he didn't want to get in trouble with Ms. Smith, if he messed up again, he was sure then back on the streets.

He placed his hands on both your backs, guiding you towards the front of the house. "Tumarrow ye can play all diey." He offered gently, his eyes trained on the two kids. You gasped with a smile, "Really?!" Alastor glanced behind him at the black man, eyes showing disbelief and happiness, while his smile was tight and looked almost, forced. It made Miles a bit concerned but he sees how you like to give other kids smiling advice, so it wasn't new.

"'f course, sweetheart. True te ma word," He said as his accent showed that made you so interested in hearing more of it. Miles took his hand off your back and traced an X where his heart was, "cross me heart and hupe ta die." You raised an eyebrow with a frown, you didn't really like how that sounded. Miles was one of the nice people here in the orphanage, you didn't want him to die!

"Why would you die..?! You can't!" You cried as tears formed in your eyes. Alastor glanced between you and the man with wide eyes, he also didn't want him to die, he already saw much death and didn't want him to die as well.
"You need to be here! We don't wanna be alone..!" He managed to say, grabbing his dark red sleeve. You and Alastor stared up at him with tears in your eyes, begging for him not to die. Miles started to sweat and felt a bit uneasy, now he done screwed up. He kneeled down and put a hand on you and Alastors shoulder. "I din't mean a'tually die, kids. I mean that I p'omise that ma word is t'ue a'd if I brak it, well, I'am sorta lioke an baddie for b'eaking it." He explained as gently as he could, especially if these are a 7 (you) and 8 (Alastor) year old.

Both of you let out a sigh of relief, the tears running down your cheeks got wiped away by a dark-skinned thumb. "I ain't neva leaving ya kiddos. Ye both are ma favorites here, but, eh... don't tell anyone..!" He whispered secretively, looking behind you both to the streets just a couple of feet away. You squealed excitingly and jumped in his arms for a big hug, Alastor laughed and joined in, despite his dislike of touching. Miles smiled and wrapped his muscled arms around you both, holding you close. It was funny seeing how quickly your mood changes and how fast it could escalate. He would be lying if he said it wasn't fun to see. But it was you, only you, that made him feel different. Not in that romantic way, more like a suspicious kind.

It was you who managed to do stuff a simple 7 years old couldn't do. Cooking, planting, making friends surprisingly enemies, talking to some animals that come here, hell, you could read books even though you never went to proper school. You stuck out like a sore thumb out of all these kids. It made him curious what kind of ability you had to do it. He was here when you first arrived at the orphanage, a man brought you in with a young boy, both had blondish brown hair that didn't look like you at all. (if your hair choice was a blondish brown, then go ahead and change the man and boys.) He even remembered what they had said about you, a 5-year-old girl that was knocked out cold with cuts all over her arms and legs.

"Please! Take this monster in, she is the spawn of a demon, daughter of a monster." The man warned harshly, gesturing to you in the boy's arms, snuggling up against his chest. Ms. Smith narrowed her eyes at you, her blue orbs scanning you with such an intense stare. You looked harmless for a 'demons spawn', as they say. And this is the only orphanage in town that could actually take care of children right.

"Fine. But if this girl makes even one mistake, you get her out of my building." She sneered at the man, poking her finger into his chest. He sighed and nodded frantically, waving to the boy to hand her over. The teen gave him a single nod and stepped to the large lady, his brown eyes glaring at her as if giving a warning.

It was frightening to see those men talk about you like that, you didn't even seem like a threat at all. The first few days at the orphanage, you were fine with the fact your family didn't want you, he saw how quickly you handled the news when you had awakened. He was somewhat scared about your innocence and understanding, but he tried to ignore it as well, he'd hate to see such purity be ruined by small things.

"Now let's get goin' or else Ms. Smith will have oaw heads!" Miles exclaimed, his arms tightened around you and Alastor and picked you up like babies. A startled squeal and yelp left both your lips, holding onto the black man for dear life. You were fascinated by his strength, it made you wonder if every negro person was like him. Nice, caring, strong, and most of all, so good with kids. You hoped there were more Miles out there in the world, cuz you were grateful for the one you have right here.

☾︎✩☽︎

The rain fell down to the Earth with small pitter-patters from the umbrellas the guests were holding and from the wood of the coffin that was being lowered in the floor slowly and painfully. Tears ran down your face as you clutched onto the boy's jacket, him holding your hand with his eyes trained to the wooden box. Alastor didn't have any tears. They were all wasted before, he would have cried for his friend right now, but those bastards of parents drained them.

You choked out sobs from your dry and itchy throat, the sorrow you had couldn't get any worse, it would be wrong if it turned to remorse for no reason. The coffin of the man finally settled down 6 feet in the ground. A white man with grey hair stepped beside the tombstone of the name of your friend. The penmanship of his name was beautiful and mesmerizing, something you could've been so interested to learn, but as of now, it was the least of your worry.

"God has gained another Angel. A Guardian. Miles Andres Bankole, such a beloved person and caretaker of the Smith's orphanage. Even if the world is distorted with its beliefs of races, Miles will always be in our heart." The priest announced to the group of people. Small faint 'Amens' were heard from most of the people here, including you and Alastor. "The mother would like to say a few words." He added with his hand stretched out to another black woman in the herd of people. You saw the tears in her eyes, some escaping and being mixed with the rain from the sky.

She hesitated before walking up to the altar with the priest holding up an umbrella for shelter. A soft gasp left her dark lips, her hand covered her mouth as her body shook for a moment. After a few seconds, she calmed down and rested both her hands on the wood stand.
"My boy.. My baby boy... was so prasious ta me.. We'be been traning to find an place where we cawd find pece. Oaw fawmie has been thrauh notang but pawn, triveling from country te country, jist looking fah somewhua to call home..!" She sobbed violently, more tears forming in your own eyes. You couldn't see any more pain and sadness, you wrapped your arms around Alastor, burying your face in his shoulder. He stiffed a bit but didn't fight against the urge to embrace his arms around your torso. His eyes were focused on the lady that was trying to compose herself. Two small drops of rainwater plopped on his cheeks, slowly running down like tears.

The black woman took a glimpse of the boy hugging you as you sobbed into his shoulder. She frowned her brows and finally stopped the waterworks in her eyes. With a shaky sigh, she continued, "E'ery day waen he cam home frem de chindrin housen, he waud talk all aboat te linle ones he waud take caure ovf.. Evin say haw he waned chindrin ovf his oan." Even with the thick Southern and African accent, every word would make you tear up, her words were telling a story, his story. The woman's breath hitched with another sob, "I-I caun't.." She muttered out, stepping away from the altar and quickly walking to her husband. As much as this was a sad moment, even the crowd was still ruthless as ever. Faint whispers and murmurs were heard from them, it made you mad when you started to hear them insult the woman and her family.

"Serious? This was all the commotion was about? A negro passing away? Such a waste of time.." One man scoffed within the herd, his umbrella closing with a single flap.

"I heard they were hiding out somewhere at Mathis lane, want to bet the police could get the whole package?" Another spat out in a humorous tone, earning a chuckle from his buddy.

"I can't believe there are people here for a lowlife nigger. Shouldn't they be picking cotton or something?" A woman asked shamelessly to her husband as they began to walk away from the ceremony.

Your anger was building up by their insults, even faster since they were talking about such a nice man. Alastor winced when he felt your hands grip on his shoulders out of nowhere, he heard your breathing growing heavy and short like you were enraged by something.

Without a second thought, you pushed away from him and ran up to the altar, not even an ounce of insecurity or nervousness. All you had on your face was an angered frown and tears still flowing down your cheeks without an end.
"Some of you think this is some kind of joke huh?! How would it feel when someone you loved was getting buried and people were talking that way!?" You yelled out in an irate tone. People gasped, the insults had stopped and was now focused on you. That was good, now you could really say what was on your mind like the brave girl that you were.

"That man was my friend! He took care of me for the last 3 years I've been in that orphanage! The others there didn't care for the color of his skin, why should you?? He never did anything bad or treacherous, he was just trying to be a normal citizen like the rest of you!" You cried out, your hands clenched down on the rims of the wooden stand. Alastor let out a breath, he was surprised you could even say that without any signs of nervousness or regret about yelling at adults. But, you were right. The other kids back at home never minded his race or skin, they saw him as one of their own. Even Ms. Smith treated him fairly.

He balled his fists up and stomped up there with you, no matter how much he was freaking out inside about publicly speaking. Your eyes followed him up, it eased you a bit but not enough to stop your protests. You pointed at the black family who stared at you with wide eyes, the woman having a faint smile on her lips.
"These people are humans just like us! Why should they get treated differently just because of their color or race?! What if others treated you like that? Called you a cracker and useless?! Being downgraded to nothing but a slave!" Tears continued to spill and your voice was starting to crack every now and then. Alastor hopped up on the step next to you and scowled at the people in the back who were covering their mouths, still gossiping even at a time like this.

"You people don't know how other blacks feel when they get talked down to kinds like you! He was the most caring and entertaining man I have ever met! My 2 years in the orphanage was a real flabbergast because of him, just him and (Y/n)!" He yelled out irritated, his smile completely gone and replaced with a frown as well, pearly white teeth bared at the crowd. You glanced at him with disbelief, you've never heard him so mad before. It was shocking, but it made you feel accomplished and proud that he was able to do this willingly and not regretting the outcome.

The black woman let out a gasp and ran up to you both, her hands clasped together. She smiled softly at you and gestured to you to get down from the Ottoman. You and Alastor paused before obeying the adult with your head down but still raged. She carefully got behind the altar patting her cheeks with a handkerchief. "Caun't ye see what wone man caun do on his owun? T'ese kids admaired me son, I'am chure he ins vary proad of te chindrin he haud wanched ova te pash yars." Her tone was gentle and understanding, but still very raspy from her scratchy throat. You clenched your fists and turned to the grave, staring down at the hole. Alastor peeked at you, raising a brow as he looked down into the hole as well.

Small chokes and hiccups left your lips as you gritted your teeth. Your tears dripped off your nose and down the dark hole, barely an audible pitter-patter of the water was heard from the box. "You promised you'd never leave us.." You whispered to no one, grief flooding your senses and body slightly shaking. Alastor frowned his eyebrows as he grabbed your hand, staring down at the hardly seen coffin. You didn't react to the small gesture, but it managed to make you calm down just a bit. Now you both were alone in this world. No one to read you stories to bed, no famous family cooking that was always amazing no matter what, no one to get saved from the lonely dangerous town.

"We'll see him in Heaven soon." Was all you could say. Your ability to be all positive and cheerful was just gone at the moment, there was nothing to smile about. Alastor sighed and glanced back at the crowd, some were mad, still shocked, or actually paying attention to the woman's speech. He gave the ground one more look before leading you away from the area, knowing it would be the best option for now. His experience with your emotions was nothing new, he knew what to do either way.

"We'll plant a garden for him, and I'm sure he'll do the same there for us." He tried to comfort you, it was still new to him trying to cheer you up, but you seemed in a worse condition this time. He looked at you with worried eyes, your face was all wet and dull, eyes looked empty and that sparkle you had was gone. Your (H/l) (H/c) was damp and sticking to your skin as well as your dark (F/c) clothing.

"Yeah.. He will..."

☾︎✩☽︎

You stared blankly at the wall, letting the faint chatter pass through your head. Hours it has been, it's been hours since you had gone back to sleep in fear of that man. Well, of course, it hasn't been days since you fell asleep, but only a couple of hours. You still have to meet up with that assassin from earlier, Satan knows what he'll do if he doesn't get the money soon. The longer you stare at the wall, the more distorted and twisted its form becomes, almost like when you rub your eyes too hard and look like you're going through some kind of dimension. It was interesting but weird, just something you couldn't really explain.

"(Y/n)?" A voice called out in the distance, it was faint but a bit hard to hear. The Red patterned wall shapeshifted into a silhouette of a man, his hair was short but still messy and glowing green eyes. It was sorta sweet that your youngest shadow was trying to cheer you up, but with a memory like that, it made you even more depressed, just a tad bit happy though. It honestly made you wonder what happened to Miles, sadly you could only remember his first name. After you died, it all went poof.

"(Y/n)."

He was the only person who was nice and caring to actually take care of kids. At the age of 8, he died from a disease you have still yet to remember. For a while, it made you sad, but then you had thought about what he would have said in the situation. He didn't want you to be sad because of his passing, so you made up for it and kept being the happiest person for him.

"(Y/N)!" Your body started to shake violently, at first you thought it was your syndrome acting up again, but there was some kind of weight in your arm that made you come back from your trance. The wall faded back to its original form as you slowly came back to your senses. You blinked a couple of times before looking to your side.

Charlie stood there with her hands on your arms, eyes filled with concern. She had noticed halfway through her talk that you weren't listening and was just staring at the wall emotionless. "Are you okay..? You seem distant." She said with worry, her pretty black eyes laid on your motionless figure.

You forced yourself to smile at her, the shadows are getting more aggressive within you, they aren't showing you any mercy this time. "I'm fine, just a bit tired, my belle." The bag under your eyes from sleeping for 3 days could be evidence of lack of sleep. Thankfully, she bought the excuse and nodded wearily, continuing with her small lecture.

"Well, as I was saying.. Since my dad is only here for emotional support, the money situation with the hotel is low. And with all these new clients coming in, it's draining fast." Charlie explained sternly, she didn't even notice she was stomping around back and forth blabbering about the financials. You raised a brow with a tad of worry, it wouldn't be a wild guess if you had to think that she was busting her ass off during the last week because of you and the hotel. It made you feel like you were taking her kindness for granted.

She stopped in front of her desk with her hands gently slamming down on it, her face showing nothing but seriousness. "If we don't do anything soon, this business will sink back to the bottom and return as the laughing stock of hell."

With a sigh, you sat up from your seat crossing your arms over your chest. "Okay, how much are we losing a week including how much we're getting daily?" You asked in response, going through the folder on her desk. In it was a chart showing a graph of how much downfall the hotel has dropped in the span of a few months. She's right, this whole thing could go underwater if we don't act soon.

Charlie rolled her eyes as she tapped her chin lightly, humming quietly. After a few seconds, she sat back down in her office chair with a groan. "We're losing about 34% while we're also earning 16% from the small donations and collectibles we're receiving." That's low, but you couldn't really blame her. Demons here wouldn't just give their money for donations about some kind of charity for being good.

Although, there was a small chance you could find one of your associates here to see if they could help you with the money problem. It might be hard, yes, but this rehab hotel is just starting to get somewhere. Giving up now would be giving up altogether.

"I have some ties here in the area that could help us. It requires some minor sacrifices but nothing too bad. If they could get us some kind of big fundraiser event, this might be able to fix our problems." You rambled mindlessly, standing up from your chair and looking out the window in the back of the room. The view of the streets looked and felt peaceful. Not that many sinners walking around or crimes taking place.

Some kind of impact was slapped on the side of your head seemingly making the gears in your mind working to remind you of something of importance. Your eyes widened a bit with a silent scoff, this was such a bad time to do it, but it's important. You were hoping Charlie wouldn't question it or get suspicious. If she were to get too into it, then well, you're screwed.

"Look at the time. Listen, darling, I need to go out and do some business. While I'm out I'll find those demons I was saying and see if they're able to help." You added in almost a rushed tone. Not even letting her respond, you laid the file on her desk and fixed your slightly messy (H/c) hair. Charlie raised her hand up to say something, like a good demon and not interrupting your excuse, but you were already in front of her cupping her rosy cheeks.

"Be a dear and tell Alastor," You smiled softly at her. She looked into your eyes, it took her a moment before nodding her head. It was rather strange for you to run off like that in the small meeting, but she didn't know what kind of business you had to deal with, so she shouldn't meddle in. That shine in your eyes had told her to trust you, it was no mistake to follow it. You kissed the top of her head with a small head pat. "I'll be back in a couple of hours. Listen to your father and Al."

With that, you gave the blonde girl one more soft smile before walking out of her office, leaving her to stand in the middle of the room by herself. Charlie crossed her arms over her chest with a sigh, the silence soon settled in not even a second after. Her eyes softened as she looked around the office, memories of when she first opened the hotel played in her mind, how this room used to be filled with the chatter of the future for the 'Happy Hotel'. The encouraging words you would give her when she was feeling down and doubtful, that comforting smile you would have on your (S/c) face. Oh, how she missed those days. But, now, ever since you have woken up, something in your attitude has changed drastically. She didn't know what it was, but it bothered her a lot. You used to be so cheerful like her, so encouraging and loving, just like a mother.

Charlie clutched her sleeves and looked out the window, the city was still bright and active, yet, no crimes being committed so far. She didn't know whether it was a good or bad thing. All she knows is that if the town was to be like this all the time, she would be happy just as it is.

But with you... she would have to look into it more if she wanted the old (Y/n) back.

꧁꧂

You let out an irritated grunt as you threw the inflamed rock up in the sky, the pain from your hand was torturous but you ignored it for now. Your hand curled up, whits of (P/c) blood started to form around your smoking palm. Although it did hurt, it was something you've gotten used to over the abuse.

After a few seconds, the rock got to a high enough point and exploded like a big firework. The bang echoed around the alleyway you were in, a slight migraine settled in your head causing you to rub your temples. Faint footsteps were heard from the other side of the alley not 2 minutes after the bang.

"What the fuck took ya so long?" A raspy high pitched voice growled behind you. You rolled your eyes as you rewrapped your hand with the cotton bandage. Turning around with a frown, you slipped your glove on and crossed your arms over your chest. "You don't have to be a bitch about it. Just got caught in some trouble." You sneered angrily, surprising the male with wide eyes. He let out an amused chuckle as he walked closer, "Well, looks like someone finally showed their true colors." Ignoring the demon, you snapped your fingers all while keeping your eyes on the floor with faint shame. This was for a good reason, if you didn't do this, Ethan could be taken away and Satan knows what could happen next. Shaking off your thoughts, you opened your hand that made a small poof of (F/c) clouds sprout out. Once it cleared from your palms, 3 stacks of $5 appeared on your hand stacked upon each other, maybe a little extra in there just in case of any complaints. You stared at the purpled hair male, eyeing him up and down before stretching your hand out to him. His eyes stayed glued on you as he firmly grabbed the cash, his fingers brushing over yours that made you shudder.

'He's filled with blood, delicious blood..'

'Maybe if you just kill him now, no one would know.'

'You need this. You wouldn't want a repeat of last time.'

They're getting stronger, your eye twitched with annoyance and little self-control, the touch of his fingers made them blood-lust for action. As soon as he took the money, you clutched your hand and pulled it behind your back. The man scanned through the paper currency and looked back at you with a smirk, eyes narrowed with a warning. "Good making business with ya. But next time you interrupt my work, the boss won't be happy about it." His voice was laced with venom and somewhat avers. You rolled your eyes at his statement, like a low grade mafia boss can stop you, your powers can overrule Alastor himself and Charlie's combined.

"Whatever, just go on before someone catches us." You advised in a threatening tone. It took a minute before he nodded his head agreeing, he stuffed the cash in his black bag and gave you one more look before crawling up on the wall and hopping on the rooftop, disappearing from your sight. Your teeth clenched down with anger, the inside of your stomach felt like something was trying to crawl out, in fact there was something like that. It felt unbearable to keep this hidden until you find something to distract yourself from it.

Maybe a random demon? Like they would be well-known here, so it was a 50/50 chance that someone would know they went missing. Why does this have to be so hard for you to figure out? You sighed heavily and leaned your back on the wall, head up at the red sky. It was beautiful seeing how the maroon red fades in with a blood red when the pentagram moon goes down. Small parts of you calmed down at the relaxing sight, but not enough. A small growl came from your chest, something claw-like poked your insides that made you wince and rub your sides.

"I get it..! Give me time, you bastards." You hissed down at your body. It responded with a painful grumble, making you clutch your stomach. Why are they so aggressive this time? They weren't like this last time, and they shouldn't be like this. You groaned and carefully walked out of the alleyway, the cold breeze exploded in your face, shivers ran down your spine at the cold air. Actually, it's never this cold in the middle of October here. Something's happening, you could feel it.

"Hey there, sweet cheeks~" You flinched at the voice, noticing how close they were to your ear. It sounded like a male, buff? Maybe, but the bigger they are, the more satisfactory you will have for a good while. You calmed down and turned around to see a large blue skinned dragon type demon with some kind of orange markings all over his body. Oh my, he is a big one. Clothes all torn and dark, especially his tank top,

You smirked and crossed your arms, "Hey.. Is there... something I can help you with?~" It felt somewhat uncomfortable to make your tone so... sensual, but these shadows shits won't leave you alone until you have something to satisfy them. The male placed his arm on the wall and loomed over you, almost like giving you no ounce of escape. "Actually, there is. Maybe if we get some 'privacy', it might be solved~" He purred darkly, his red eyes scanning your body so intensely you could feel his glare.

At least he was being subtle about it.
Your fingers snapped with a pretend idea, looking back up at the man with a seductive smirk. "Well, we could go in this alley to solve this little problem of yours..~" Your hand sliding up his wide and buff chest. Feeling how much meat he had made them begging for it, so desperate to take him. If this was something you could control, you would be a teasing shit and decline the offer, but since you can't, you would have to bear with it.

The man chuckled and wrapped his meaty arm around your waist, leading you back in the alleyway for this problem. Your breathing started to get heavy and short, face sweaty and skin seemingly growing dull by each step. His smell was almost intoxicating, the mere scent of his soul and blood was rousing you and your shadows up. Once you both got far enough from the entrance, the male backed you up against the wall with his claws right next to your head. His lips finding your cheek and down to your neck, the feeling of his kisses on your skin felt weird and tempting to take him.

"Up close, you look so beautiful, ya know?~" He purred as he brushed his finger against your jaw, he was so close to your ears that you could feel his breathing. You giggled and pulled your lips to his neck, your teeth sharpening and turning dark grey. "And.. you look... 𝚜𝕠 𝐭𝒂sTy̶~" Your eyes turned from (E/c) to (F/c) and your sclera faded black to (S/F/c), your height started to increase slowly as your black and white horns crookedly straightened out from your head. Impatience took over you as you grabbed the man's collar and pulled him down to your level (to which he was still taller.), sinking your teeth in his blue skin neck. He let out a startled squeal at the pain and gripped onto your shoulders to pull you away with an angered face. "The fuck? I didn't mean that kind of kinky!" He growled, the light red blood seething down his neck from the fresh bite that looked pretty deep.

His blood, the scent, only drew you in more. The sweet and pleasing smell of iron that was mixed in with the faintly heard squishes of his wet muscles rubbing together each time he moved, the taste, oh how his blood tasted so delicious and surprisingly a hint of rose magnerra, (it's made up, but it's like an edible rose that could taste like whatever you want if you just think of the flavor itself and substitute the iron with that taste.). Drool of his blood dripped off your chin as you inched closer to his flesh, only to be held back against the wall. "Hell nah, I ain't into that type of shit, babe." He scoffed irritatingly, cracking his neck with a pained groan. "Bloody hell, how sharp are your teeth??"

You ignored him and placed both your hands on his forearms. They felt really muscled and had a good amount of meat on the bone, you were to be sure to have the arms first. Giving no response, the man was about to tell you off again when his arms were bent up towards the sky with a sickening crack. He let out a pained scream and looked at his shattered arms with big bug eyes. The bone was poking out of his skin with some of his muscle flesh sticking out of the hole. Red blood flowed down his arms to the floor like a big waterfall down back to the river, the smell of iron and strong scent of rust, just luring you in for more.

"Y-Yo-You're crazy! F-Fucking psycho!" The reptile yelled as he backed up against the other wall, sliding down and trying to straighten his arms. You formed back at your normal height, giggling into your hand. The sight of demons like him amused you for an odd reason, you've never really thought seeing someone in pain actually made you find it funny or entertaining. But when it's that time of the season, it's not really you feeling these emotions. You crouched down between the man's legs, laying your head in your hand that was supporting your leg while sliding your finger up his arm that made him groan and whimper.

It was now tender and soft to dig in, you were hoping this one could satisfy their needs for a while. You scooped up some of his blood on two of your fingers, licking them with a satisfying hum, savoring the taste. A strong taste of (F/t) landed on your taste buds that made shivers go down your spine. "You taste divine may I say..~" You chuckled sinisterly, making the male flinch in fear. His terror was radiating off of him like Christmas lights on a tree, so joyful, so...thrilling. He didn't respond due to the pain he was trying to control in his broken arms, moving his limbs wasn't going to help him any better. Without a word, you gripped onto his right wrist and pulled his forearm up while holding his triceps down that made him squirm and cry in the torturous pain.

The satisfying cracks and tears of his muscles and skin ripping off his elbow and joints gave you goosebumps, the perfect pink flesh and soft texture of his limb, it was perfect for you to feast. With one last pull, the forearm ripped right off the elbow, blood splattered on the floor and your face. The man stopped yelling and thrashing after a few seconds of reacting to his disassembled arm, soon falling unconscious due to a large amount of blood loss. You didn't care about the passed out male as you dug your teeth in his buff arm that gave off a wonderful taste of (F/t). How the flesh was just the right amount of softness and tenderness, it would have driven you insane from only one bite.

Echoes of footsteps from the entrance didn't seem to faze you while eating the meat right off the bone. It could've just been passers minding their own business to not get themselves killed with the same fate the scaled male had. But one pair appeared to be coming in closer than fading away with the rest, aiming towards you. Although you were too focused on the already half eaten arm, the footsteps stopped a few inches beside you and the body. A quiet chuckle left your mouth as you licked your lips for any leftover blood, the sensation of his delicious liquid was quite refreshing and thankfully made your shadows calm down a bit.

"(Y/n)?"

You froze in your position with some small pitter patters from the blood dripping off your chin and to the floor. Slowly, you turned your head with a large unsettling smile on your face, sweat running down your face at the possibilities of who had caught you in the act. Just as you came back to your senses, a small piece of red clothing was spotted from the corner of your eye. Tears subconsciously formed in your eyes as you knew who exactly it was. You hesitantly continued to rotate your head to the side, that same man you were just with this morning, the one that held you, kissed you, comforted you, stood there with a hand over your child's eyes. He was still smiling, although it was very small, and his expression was in total shock. It made you feel so uneasy, so... weak.

'Run away! He's a witness!'

'He'll hate you, think you're a freak..!'

'Look at yourself, still smiling after killing and eating someone in cold blood.'

Stop it...

How could you be so careless? Doing this in such a public area, this was going to happen and you knew it, and yet, you didn't stop it.

"Al..." You muttered in a raspy tone. Shakiness managed to control your hands that made the half eaten forearm fall out of your palms. The deafening sound of his arm splattered on the ground echoed inside your head as you slowly came back in control. Alastor let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in, what he had just witnessed was something really unexpected. But that didn't mean he should just stand there like an idiot.

He blinked once before facing the child away from the scene and rushing towards you, kneeling beside you and the body with a hand checking every part of your bloody face. "Oh my Satan-! Are you hurt?! Bruised??" The concern in his voice was shockingly genuine, it made you sit there dumbfounded. He had just watched you devour an arm half way and was still asking if you were okay like you were the one who had gotten severely injured.

"Yo-You're not... mad? O-Or disgusted..?" You croaked out nervously, a single tear running down your face. Alastor froze in his spot just as he was about to check your left side of the head. His smile widened and a scoff left his mouth as he laid his hand on your cheek. "Why in all of Hell would I be mad, more so disgusted? Darling, even I have my urges!" He exclaimed in a shocked tone. Your breath hitched, your (E/c) staring with disbelief into his crimson ones, the ones that showed you nothing but sincerity and candor. You smiled sweetly and leaned into his hand, enjoying the warmth from his palm.

The blue and white shadows stood behind you with a chuckle and a sigh. Blue just stared at you with those black eyes and White clapped their see-through hands that gave off no sound. Blue rolled their nonexistent eyes and gave White a slap on the arm that made them give Blue a look. "Mistress is turning feeble, the more she wastes, the more she'll ache for relief." They noted to themselves, ignoring Whites mad little gestures. "If you keep up with those riddle shits, I will personally knock them out of you." They warned, shaking their fist in front of their face. Blue scowled and smacked their hand out of the way. White chuckled and put their hand back in their view, only to be slapped in the face with their invisible hand. Blue smirked in victory, but got tackled down by the shadow and had a punch right back at them.

A jolt of pain flew through your body as you turned to the fighting twins, a strained frown appeared on your face. They kept getting on top of each other back and forth, just trying to land punches on the other. Each punch they planted felt like they had socked you in the stomach, it made you wince and groan while holding your belly. Alastor glanced behind you to see two outlined shadows on the floor fighting like rival siblings. He chuckled and tangled his hand into your hair while brushing the blood out. "Troublesome ones you got there, it'll be okay." Your head got pushed into his shoulder, his calm demeanor somehow influenced your anxious and worried self to stoop low enough to get you to have a real smile on your face.

"How about you go on and head back to the hotel while I save your 'meal' here for later?" Alastor suggested in a sweet tone, his hands playing with your hair carefully while Ethan was trying to turn to you, but Alastor wouldn't let him, probably die to what was next to you on the floor. A small giggle left your mouth with a nod, snuggling into his shoulder.

"Look at that! They're in love!" White shouted as they topped Blue, freezing their fist in the air next to their head. Blue growled and tried to budge from the trapped position. "The hunger will consume if she is distracted from the task at hand!" Blue protested as they blocked their face from the upcoming punch. The strike got cut off by their arms in the way, making their fist fly back at the white shadow. They fell back off of Blue and held their face in pain, angered by the punch backfiring at them. (White will and can always top Blue, you can't change my mind.)

A pained whimper left your lips as you tried to muffle your noises into his shoulder. The faint smell of iron reached down to your shirt, making you hope it had dried enough for you to hold your child. You turned to your side, seeing your red and black haired baby struggle in Alastor's grasp to reach you. A small smile formed on your lips as you lifted your hand to his little arms, his small body freezing up and his mix matched eyes gazed at you.

"Why are you here anyways..?" You asked hesitantly, staring at the baby leaning into your touch. Alastor rested his hand in your semi-tangled hair with a sigh. Small blush appeared on his cheeks, but thankfully you couldn't see them in the position you were in. "After the incident, I thought it would be safe if I tagged along with you." He mumbled quietly, almost like he was embarrassed. "Once Charlie told me you went out, I couldn't just sit in the hotel waiting for something else to happen to you.."

Smiling at his concern, you looked up at him with a loving face, despite the blood. Alastor softened his grin and pecked your forehead, not even fazed by the iron taste. Your cheeks heated up shamelessly, pitter patters from your heart repeated the more you thought about his kisses. His lips felt like pillows against your skin, like magic flowed through them and into your nerves that made them spring up.

Alastor rested his hand on your cheek and glanced off to the body, who was gradually losing more blood by the second. "You go rest, maybe walk a little." He suggested with a finger snap. A soft kind of fabric was wrapped around your figure, making a pleasing shiver run down your spine. Your eyes gazed down your body to see a (F/c) long sleeved turtleneck crop top with a (P/c) joggers, all clean except your skin that was still stained with blood. It was a mystery how he got such modern clothes, even though you just had a regular crop top and pj pants. But they were comfy as hell.

Ethan finally had the strength to get out of the deer's grasp and into your arms. A small yelp left your lips as you securely held the baby. His smooth hands planted on your cheek, making him giggle and give you a toothless smile. Your chest fluttered with mixed emotions, it made you feel.. normal again. That made you glad you got to feel like this with Alastor.

You let out a sigh and planted your lips on your lovers, feeling content by a single peck. The deer didn't flinch at the action, but leaned into your touch without a doubt. He obviously ignored the taste of iron on your lips, although it did add to the flavor of your (F/f) [Favorite flavor] lip balm. So sweet and cloying.

After a small, yet seemingly long, second of kissing, you both back away for a small breather, even though you wouldn't mind staying in for a little longer. You glanced up into his love-struck ruby eyes, making your heart flutter. "I'll take a small walk, then we could spend some time together later~" Your finger caressed his jawline up to his nose, making you give him a small boop. (Lmao, cuddles and shit, all that you perverts.) Alastor blinked in surprise but chuckled playfully, "I'd like that very much, dear."

With a final quick peck on the lips, you stood up with your son in arms, snuggled in securely and comfortably. Alastor smiled lovingly at the feeling of your soft lips, so smooth and delicate against his... He was so in thought about it, he didn't even notice you had gotten up and started to walk to the entrance. You stopped right before the corner, glancing back at the deer who was just kneeling next to the body motionless, like he was frozen. A small giggle left your lips as you took a step back.

"And Al?" You called out loud enough to echo through the alleyway. Alastor blinked once, snapping out of his exciting and sweet daydreams, he looked back with his ears laid back against his head like he was surprised you were already behind him. A soft love-struck smile appeared on your lips, "Cubed, not diced." With that, you gave him a small wink before turning the corner to the direction of your real destination.

Alastor sat there with his eyes wide and mouth gaped. It was like you had slapped him and straight up left him there, half of it anyway. He then realized what you had meant, making him look down at the body, to who was STILL alive somehow. That small reference made him remember the time he had first killed someone, who you had helped hide for him. The useless argument about how he had chopped the body instead of cubed. Oh how time flies.

It was enough to make him chuckle, lifting his arms up to his chest to pop his knuckles. A small sadistic grin formed on his lips the more he looked down at the man, it was amazing how much strength you had to just break, more so to tear off a demon's arm. "You just amazed me more and more, my love.." He sighed dreamily. You just never cease to make him admire you even more than you do now.

A small red hue surrounded his eyes once he settled his gaze onto the man's face. From another perspective, it would look like his face had gotten darker with only two dots of red lights and a dirty yellow outline of a smile. Both equally terrifying and cool, honestly.

"Let the fun begin...~"

----------------

A/n: Look at that! I finally finished this long chapter:D

The good thing is that school is finally OVER, SUMMER TIME BITCHES.

But bad thing, well, work is a pain in the damn ass. Last week honestly, I still had school and work, bro how do I even explain this. I used to get out of school at 3:35-3:50 and I had to work at 5:00! Barely any time to myself and to rest. Now THIS week, well school ended earlier than normal for the last few days, and I had to OPEN by myself at the small shack I work at, which to say opens at 4:00.

Now I know why adults fucking hate work.

But hey, I'm getting almost $200 a week, 9/hour is hella good for a 14 year old :}

Anyways, enough of that rant. Now that skool is over, to say again, I will have a lot more time to edit and finish some chapters I need to do.

Hope y'all enjoyed this probably useless piece of bad word, this had a lot of worthless information about the reader. But uh, yeh...

Btw, ya know I'm always up for some fan art of some scenes you guys feel interested, go ahead and tag/message me at @nico_pico_ace.o (Instagram) or if you want to message me on phone number, go ahead and ask me in DM on wattpad, don't be shy to draw something you like!

Word count: 8,391 (not including A/n)

See ya next time my lovelies!!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.9K 49
"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
270K 11K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...
6K 143 9
Alastor X Fem!Angel!Reader Hazbin Hotel
38.9K 1.1K 31
๐™๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™€๐™๐˜พ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž . . ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™‡๐™€ : ""๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š...