๐™ฝ๐šข๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŠ {๐™ณ๏ฟฝ...

By adimnos

๐™ฝ๐šข๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŠ: (๐š—.) ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š. ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐šก๐šŠ๐š... More

๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š–๐š™
๐Ÿท. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•'๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿน. ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
๐Ÿบ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š
๐Ÿป. ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”
๐Ÿผ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿพ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š…๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š›๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐š˜๐š›
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š”๐šข ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š–๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. ๐™ฐ ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘'๐šœ ๐™ด๐š–๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šข'๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ
27. Seeing Things

๐Ÿฝ. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—'๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

2.4K 127 55
By adimnos

A/N
Different POVs In this chapter :)
Hope you enjoy!!

ت

Really it was quite pitiful the state I was in. The only thing was that I felt completely fine. It wasn't even my pride that was hurt, I had learned to keep it at bay years ago. My clothes had been taken from me by Tommy when I had woken, so graciously giving me space to change. I was now in a long silk nightgown that I was quite certain they couldn't afford.

Pretty of course, but fairly restraining in movement. Flowy was too small of a word. I felt clean. Too clean. Ever since Wilburs visit to untie me I had gotten no visits other than the clothing. There had been a basin shuffled through a small slot to clean myself. Basic amenities a prisoner shouldn't have.

I had begun to wonder what the whole point of my capture was. How much time had passed? But now the cold stone under my feet was strangely becoming welcoming. I was growing used to this place. I had meals. I had a bed. There were no eyes on me at all times, my clothes, my agile form. I could live in peace.

But I still couldn't stop the nagging feeling of passing time. I had less than a week now. By my approximation of meals given about 2 days have gone by.

I was picking at my fraying blanket when someone slid through the door. Tommy stood quite awkward, trying his best to lock the door behind him discreetly to not anger me. He didn't wear pajamas but rather loose pants and top, slightly similar to his normal attire.

My head tilted at his antics. No weapons on him I could use. He looked quite harmless at the moment, his heart pacing a mile a minute. Of course I didn't blame him for knocking me unconscious, he was just being a good soldier, but the weakness? I bit my cheek staring the boy down, "Yes?"

He breathed out a heavy sigh, trudging over to me affirmed in my complacity. "Woman scootch." A laugh grew in my chest but I stuffed it back down.

He continued in his walk to me, looking ever a boy wanting to climb into a bed with mother. "Excuse me?" I compromised with my consciousness, letting out a small puff of air through my nose.

Tommy waved me off. Reluctantly I slid farther into the bed repositioning myself to look down at him as he clutched my covers. After a small moment of silence I relented into his obvious guilt tripping, "Fine. What happened?"

I could practically sense his smile from the other side of the bed. But I felt it dip, his heart beat with it. The blond scoffed, "Its just Wil and his stupid decisons lately." I sat up slightly, wanting to gain more information as it was almost second nature.

I swallowed, "Well what do you mean?" I wanted to pull a face on but damn me I always had a soft spot for the boy. I couldn't afford to be fake with him.

The blond snuggled farther into the covers seeking their solace. It was almost as if he spoke without thinking, going back to our friendship on the flick of the dime. I guess desperation can do that to a person. The only question unanswered was why he was in this mood.

He grunted and let out a low unattractive sound I wrinkled my nose at. "He's just- you know y/n Wil gave you the good bed." I blinked my confusion, and after a moment he turned to me to glance at my expression, only my lower face. Cold air swept over my legs at the loss of the blanket which was now fully wrapped around him.

I cleared my throat suddenly conscious of the mattress under me. "What do you mean Tommy?" He rolled his eyes, turning around again. The blond growled, "The good bed." Unresponsive, he realized he had to elaborate.

"He traded. We don't get much resources down here at least not yet-" I sat up and in a sudden movement I snatched his shoulder. Tommy spit out a string of curses being tugged from his comfortable position, "What woman?!"

My eyebrows knitted together, "traded?" Tommy tensed at my tone, hurling himself farther into the sheets.

His heartbeat quickened in the slightest, "Well uhm- yeah. Wil traded beds with you and took the cot that was here before." He paused, twisted so he was facing the ceiling. "I mean he's stuck with a shitty one now, but hell, I am too."

He traded beds. Wilbur Soot, former President of L'manburg, gave his better mattress to his prisoner.

The blond closed his eyes, "That was quite odd of him now that I think about it. I mean you are an accomplice of Schlatt." I opened my mouth to argue but stopped. Better for them to know nothing. I had no idea what Wilbur's plans were. He could use my feelings or directives against me. I needed more information.

I have learned to take advantage of my enemies weakness, but to do this... waste time here? That was a disservice. Not only to Tubbo but to myself. Wil wanted me to be complacent. I held in a laugh.

How wrong he would be.

A little idea sparked in my head. Start small. I had learned first hand how unhinged Wilbur could become if I rejected something of his doing. I guess it was now my time to be especially irritating.

Time to catch attention. Quite different to what I'm used to.

Silently I jump over Tommy to the floor using the bedpost as balance. feet hitting the tile barely making a noise. The boy sensed the absence of me but curled tighter into the covers, his blue eyes shut and held tight.

Tommy yawned, "Womannn where you-" Another yawn, "-going?"

I breathed in, trying to find natural air and not one from underground, but to no avail.

"It's okay, you can have the bed." I smiled, albeit evil, shuffling to a far corner opposite the door.

But Tommy was already fast asleep. Alone with the drip of a certain annoying water leak, I held back a grin. Maybe I don't want to accept your gift.

It's time to play some mind games Wil.

➸➸➸

6 Hours Later, Wilbur

"She did what?"

Wilbur paused, ran a hand through his dark hair. "Tommy. What did you do?"

Tommy swallowed, shifting on his feet, mumbling, "I mean yeah I might have told her you exchanged mattresses and she opted to sleep on the floor." The boy perked up ignoring his previous statement. "But uhm- she didn't attack me when I entered- That's good news Wil!"

Tommy's pathetic excuse to turn this around didn't surprise Wilbur, but he was far from calm now.

He knew it would have taken days to get her conditioned to this environment. Time spent leaving her to her own thoughts wasted by a boy who wanted a nicer bed to sleep in one night. It was own fault for not telling him of his plan, even if this one was a small event in the long-term.

Wil took a deep breath, "Did she say anything? What was her demeanor like?" The blond ran a hand through his hair; scratched his face nervously.

"I mean she seemed tense, but after I told her about the bed she went quiet. The last thing I remember was her jumping over me and huddling in the corner."

Wil clenched his jaw looking over to her door, iron and shut tight. This wasn't the way he wanted this to go down. Though improvising was his strong suit, Wilbur never liked to go off script.

In a deep sigh he waved Tommy off. The boy took no time to waste, trying to seem nonchalant in his walk back to his room.

Plan B then.

Wilbur snatched his cloak off one of the railings Techno had constructed, striding to y/n's door. His fist closed around the handle. Closing his eyes he shook off his brotherly manner, opening the door to her room.

Sitting against the wall opposite to him, she lounged like the girl owned the place. Both ankles crossed, she dragged her nails against the stone beneath her. A wide smile met his prisoner's face. Not looking up from her small stretch through the dirt on the floor she ran a tongue over her teeth.

A small sigh, "Where have you been."

"Away."

"Away from me? Are you scared Wil?"

"Never."

Y/n finally looked up from her small drawing making eye contact. I couldn't stop myself from drowning in her own red ones. She repositioned herself, a little bit of unease showing. I stifled a grin.

"Then if you are so high and mighty why not come to visit? It's gotten quite lonely here." The girl paused and glanced at her nails. "Right until Tommy came to visit, that is."

Wil sucked on his cheek, how he missed sparring with her. "Oh Tommy? He has just told me of your discontent." Her eyes narrowed, with ease she picked herself up from the ground light as air itself.

"I don't appreciate being locked up, Wilbur."

He tilted his head at her form, "Well that doesn't seem to be in your control is it?"

Y/n stalked over to the bed, the sheets ruffled from Tommy's stay. She took a moment dragging her fingers over the wrinkled cloth before turning back. "That is... somewhat true." A smile found its way back on her face, "But until I find a way out of here, I can be quite the annoyance."

Wil narrowed his eyes, "What do u mean."

The smile grew, "No. No. Nothing don't fret." The girl walked closer, her throat tightening a bit with the strain of his presence. He could tell this was hard for her, just to face him and keep calm.

But y/n continued, "Please. Go back to Tommy, he must've needed a talking to, yes?" She stopped in front of him, hesitantly placing a hand on his cloaked shoulder. She winced at the contact.

Hiding his smile, he snatched her hand off his shoulder in a swift motion. The girl held in a gasp of shock at the contact, her face going pale. Carefully, but not meekly, Wil kissed the top of her hand as a gentleman would do with a lady.

"Agreed." He tilted his head once more at the blush she couldn't control.

Wil smiled genuinely, "I'll have to come visit you more often then."

With that he left, never looking back once at her startled face, but he knew she would regain her composure. A grin in place he closed the door, locking her in for the day.

Wil would have to change his plans more than he thought if she was this aggressive. He hadn't dealt with this face before in training. Cool and collected, heated and bloodthirsty, he had never trained her to be a manipulator.

He smiled to himself as he walked back to his room. She learned from the best.

Let the games begin.

➸➸➸

Same Time, Technoblade

Wilbur really was a prick.

Techno had watched the whole exchange. In his spare time between farming he would keep watch in front of y/n's cell. It confused him how she seemed so docile, so quiet.

But now he understood what she was playing at. Something that Wilbur glossed over.

As much as she seemed to loath it, the girl was dragging his attention to her. For good reason. In her position it would be the play he made too.

Get his attention. Get him used to her. Strike when unexpected.

Techno huffed, retreating farther into the darkness as Wilbur passed him. A part of him wanted to tell the ex-president. But he had his own plan brewing.

Maybe Arachne wouldn't have to go through all of this work. He inclined his head to meet the door to her cage, his ears twitching to meet the faint tap of her pacing steps.

Favors were useful in this world were they not?

It wouldn't hurt to have a spider indebted to you.

ت

A/N
We got to 4 on yourname 😟☝️ what.

Also do you like the Povs? I wouldn't switch this often this was just a chapter that needed a few :)

Remember to vote or comment whateva <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 5.4K 95
Art credits: ArtLinxin I am embarrassed, how did this get so many reads... Cw: Abuse, Little bit of smut, Cursing, Violent, Hopefully angesty Dream x...
30.6K 981 33
22, [Name] became a therapist to help others. After meeting a guy named Wilbur, she was introduced to L'maburg hospital, her new place of work. But h...
353K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
39.5K 937 14
"๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜" โœฐโ˜…โœฐโ˜…โœฐโ˜…โœฐโ˜…โœฐโ˜…โœฐโ˜…โœฐโ˜…โœฐ y/n l/n, an underpaid arts student, begins a job at a local cafรฉ. karl jac...