The Sweetest Seduction- Natas...

By ejsstories

One shots Reader x Natasha Reader x Wanda and Reader x Wanda x Natasha open for requests :) i'm trying to m... More

starting from scratch
we shouldn't - Natasha x reader (Bella)
Five years apart Wanda x Reader
You love her Wanda x reader x Natasha
Steakout Natasha x Reader
Complicated love Natasha x Reader
playlist
Getting over the ex Natasha x Reader
After Natasha Reader x Wanda
More than an Assistant Reader x Natasha
A night to remember Natasha x Wanda x Reader
She's your boss Natasha x Reader
You belong to them Natasha x Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven Wanda x Natasha x Reader
requests are open
Break the tension Wanda x Reader x Natasha
Emotions Natasha x Reader
Note
Pancakes Wanda x Reader
Professor Maximoff Wanda x Reader
Caught Natasha x Wanda
Professor part 2 Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven pt 2. Natasha X Wanda X Reader
Upcoming chapters
Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 1. Natasha X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 2. Natasha X Reader
Professor Pt 5. Wanda X Reader
The Gala pt 1. Natalia X Reader
professor Romanoff Pt. 3 Natasha X Reader
Professor 2- The affair Wanda x Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 2. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair New Book
Uploads
New book alert
Mind Games Wanda X Natasha
60 days with professor romanoff
Detention Wanda x Reader
Kiss Me Wanda x Reader
NEW BOOK
Dark Side Natasha X Reader
Movement- Natasha x Wanda
Fucking High- Natasha X Reader
Control Wanda x Natasha
Suffocate and Suffer Natasha x Reader

I want you so bad Natasha Romanoff

16.1K 162 92
By ejsstories

Okay so I saw an idea online last night to write a one shot and use the lyrics of a song as speech to inspire a piece and I also wanted to do a cross fandom piece. So, this is a short story using iron man 2 Natasha Romanoff as the daughter of a businessman and Lena Luthor as the owner of the rival business. So, it will almost be like forbidden love except its not really love its pure sexual attraction. So, to reiterate these two characters Lena and Natasha are ordinary people in this world so I'm playing around with ages.

i only use a few of the lyrics in one section but it was still fun

the song is the same as the one in the last one shot but ill link it again

night drive- henry 

Lena Luthor is 34 she owns I-Tech a multibillion-dollar company selling technology (like apple)

Natasha Romanoff is 27 and is CEO of her Fathers company Roma-Tech (like Microsoft)

Natasha's POV

My father has forced me to follow in his footsteps my entire life, he'd make damn sure I was the top of my class, perfect grades, perfect life. 'stand up straight' he'd tell me, 'don't mutter talk proudly, you're a Romanoff' he'd never let me forget my damn name and the value it carried so here I am working for him, in his company that I'm to take over once he retires. Every year a Dinner is held with tech companies all over the US, only the most superior in their company can attend that includes owners and CEO's, so that's me.

I've only been CEO for 9 months, so this is my first dinner; my father has spent the last month preparing me. He tells me who I can talk to and who I cannot, in any business there are rivals, but my father specifically does not get along with Ms. Luthor, who owns I-tech, their company is always doing just a little bit better than ours, and it drives him insane. If I'm honest I couldn't care less but I turns out Ms. Luthor hates my father just as much. Its currently 5pm, the annual dinner starts in an hour and this year its being held at the Luthor's so my father, as you can imagine, is not happy.

"Natasha get down here we need to leave now," I rush down the grand staircase of the mansion my father owns "you're not seriously wear that are you" he glares at me, furrowing his brows. "I'm 27 I'll wear what I like." I tell him sternly. "If you must, but I don't want you messing anything up tonight, I'm looking at buying micro365 and so is Luthor, so I don't want you messing this up for me." He places his hand on my shoulder as he stares me down, once again trying to intimidate me. "yes father." I mutter. "speak up you're a" he starts but I finish his sentence know exactly how it ends "a Romanoff, I know".

I didn't see a problem with what I was wearing, a white button up shirt, black pants and black court shoes. But my father critiques everything I do and say so I hadn't expected any other response, if he ever did complement me, it was either insincere or backhanded and it's been that way my whole life. We arrive at the dinner on time, 6pm, precisely I begin introducing myself knowing that nobody knows who I am. My father is instantly by the side of Mr. Ashford, he owns micro365, but my eyes stay put on a tall woman in a black suit. She has a low-cut shirt, long black straight eyes and piercing blue eyes.

My breath hitches in my throat as she makes her way over to me, her hips swaying swiftly as she walks. As she gets closer, I can smell her perfume, she smells expensive, she looks expensive. She tilts her head and offers her hand out but before we can exchange names waitresses begin bringing food out to the table and we all start taking seats. Instantly I watch her sit at the head of the table and I know who she is, standing tall with a glass of champagne in her hand ready to give a toast, she's Ms. Luthor. She makes her toast, and we all raise our glasses, and we take a sip.

I'm only sat 3 seats way from her, my father is sat opposite me, but he begins talking business with the other men and women sat around me. I find myself constantly looking to my right to see her and then turning my head quickly in hope that she doesn't catch me staring. I look back at her once more, she's looking directly at me smiling biting one side of her bottom lip. I want to bite that lip. I shake my thought from my head, clearing my throat slightly before continuing to eat.

Dinner goes on and I sit, making quite conversation every now and then but mostly just listening to my father who has yet to acknowledge my existence. Dinner is over now, and everyone is standing around talking, drinking, laughing in a grand room. I have no interest in sticking around, I attempt to leave to find a bathroom of some sort, but I've been walking down these grand halls for a while now and I've yet to find a bathroom. You'd think a house as big as this would have plenty of them. I didn't actually need to use the bathroom, I just needed a chance to escape the hell that was my father.

I stumble across a room with tall doors, one of which is open slightly, I told myself just to ignore it and walk away but I was intrigued and oh so bored I just needed something to do. I walked in staring at the tall bookshelves and the desk in the middle it was an office, it was extremely fancy it had a sofa in it and a small fireplace I walked in running my hand along the first edition books lining the shelves. "excuse me." The voice startled me and a turned around quickly to see Ms. Luthor standing behind me. Shit.

"I'm sorry I was looking for a bathroom, I got distracted, the door was open." I say pointing to the now closed doors. "don't panic it's okay I wanted to get out of there too, you don't have to lie." I sigh and let out a small laugh, she walks round to her desk opening a draw pulling out a bottle if bourbon and two glasses. She fills each glass and hands one to me. "These are nice books." I tell her still looking through her collection noticing a first edition on 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit'. I pulled it off the shelf "my mother used to read me this when I was a child." I smile at the book she nods. "keep it." She tells me. How could I possibly keep such an expensive item, I barely know her.

"you're sweet but I couldn't plus then I'd owe you a gift and I don't think I'd have anything you'd want, nothing you don't already have." I smiled and placed the book back on the shelf. "I don't have your number, or your name as of right now." She smiles at me, I laugh. "oh common." I smile back at her, giggling at her poor attempt of a pickup line. "I know that was awful I'm sorry." She responds and we both fall into laughter; I notice the way her eyes sparkle in the light and how her laugh sounds so gentle. she walked up to me slowly, our laughs fading into silence as she stars into my eyes, by breath hitching in my throat. Just kiss her I tell myself.

I approach her till we're standing impossibly close to each other, I can taste the bourbon on her breath as she breathes. She taller that me, she looks down on me but she doesn't intimidate me she intrigues me, I want to know what her lips feel like on mine. I want to know how my hands feel in her hair. I want her so badly and I can see the fire in her eyes, she wants this too I can feel it. I bite down on my lip watching her eyes flicker to my lips. Her lips connect with mine briefly before I remember who she is and I remember how wrong this is, my father would kill me, kill her I have to stop. I don't think I can her hands wrap around the back of my neck, her thumb grazing up and down the back of my neck. The silence around us hums loud in my ears as I pull from the trance, she'd put me in. I have to stop.

I pull away she looks me up and down for any sign as to why I stopped. "I'm sorry my father..." I stutter out. "your father?" she raises her brow. "yes, my father Mr Romanoff." The second I say his name I see the look on her face, and she knows who I am. "this cant happen, you should leave." She tells me, I clear my throat and nod hurrying back down the halls to find my father. I found him with a smile on his face it looks like he's managed to convince Mr. Ashford that he's the best buyer. He notices Lena behind me and at first his face looked angry. But upon leaving he tells me how proud he is of me keeping her distracted for him. He complemented me and he's proud of me for the first time in 27 years and I hate that I like it.

6 moths have passed since the dinner, my father has been much nicer to me since then, he trusts my abilities and I like it more than I should, given his previous behaviour. I hate the way I brush of all the awful things he's done because of a few compliments. If only he knew who I was, how I distracted her that night, he's a traditional man. Hate is an understatement for the way he'd feel towards me. If he knew what I had done and if he knew how badly I want to do it again it'd put him in an early grave.

I was working late in the office, my father was off on a business trip, he'd put me in charge for the week and I was so happy that he trusted me. But all my happiness faded when I saw her standing in the doorway of my office. "what are you doing." I ask her, looking away from her. I can't look at her if I do ill cave in, I won't be able to stop myself. But still my eyes flicker up to me and she's staring at me like she did that night. I can't move or breathe or do anything she's got a hold on me and she's not letting go. "I shouldn't have pushed you out after finding out who you are, I wanted to apologise." She tells me, her voice is smooth like velvet.

She walks up to my desk and places the book id been looking at that night down on it. "I'm sorry." She stares into my eyes, those blue eyes filled with so much fire. "please stop looking at me." I choke out, she furrows her brows. I clear my throat "thank you, but I still have nothing to give you back." I smile at her. "Natasha, you don't owe me anything" my name rolled of her tongue so soft I wanted to hear her moan it. How does she do this to me. She has to know what she's doing.

"I want you so bad" she tells me, I roll my eyes, I'm finding it hard to stay away from her, she's like a magnet and I'm getting closer to her. "I want you to be mine." She tells me, I stay staring at her forcing myself to look down I cant look at her any longer. "I want you to be mine." I copy her words, I breath out harshly. She picks my jaw up with her finger lifting my head till our eyes lock. "trust me he won't notice." She tells me her voice octaves lower. I nod slightly "trust me it's our secret, no one knows believe me." Each word convincing me more and more until I couldn't take it, her lips smashed into mine she backs me against the window of my office the cold glass startling my skin.

"love me" she tells me breathlessly breaking away from the kiss panting between words. She lifts her blouse over her head. She rips at the buttons on my shirt, the unbuttoning my trousers, pushing them down, I kick them of to help her. "touch me." I tell her taking her hand, placing it between my thighs. She rips of my underwear, wrap on leg around her waste giving her more room. My head it's the glass as it fall back in pleasure. Her finger emerging inside me, my mouth drops open into an O, her kisses create dark marks around my neck. "L-Lena faster." I beg her, her fingers curl over and over again pressing against my g-spot my nails scratch into her back. My back flat against the window for support as push to reach my climax. My moans turn to scream as I cum over her hands, feeling my arousal run down my leg.

She pulls me away from the window bending me over my desk, chest flush to the cold glass beneath me. "ugh" I whimper out. she kicks my leg to the side so I'm now standing with my legs wide open. She drops between my legs making small slow strokes up my slit to my cl-t "please." I pleaded; she slaps ass cheek before gripping it hard earning a groan from my lips. Her tongue works faster, and I can feel a second wave approaching. I hold on to the edge of the desk "I'm gonna cu..." I let out a low moan, "go ahead," My orgasm rushes over my body, my legs quivering "good girl." I moan out loader. "I should've known you'd have a praise kink." She husks.

I'm too busy trying to catch my breath and find my balance to even respond. She apologises about ripping my shirt but I'm in too much of daze to comprehend her words. She pulls her blouse back on and we start to leave my office, she gives me her coat to cover my self with. We approach the doors to leave the building, paparazzi bombarding us, snapping photos of the two of us, she drags me into her car, driving away. I had no idea what was going on but within minutes my feed was flooded with pictures of my figure pressed up against that glass, my signature red hair giving it all away. My body raced with panic as Lena drove faster. My father...

A/N- wasn't sure if I should post this but there is a part two i have started if you guys do like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 54
Fem!Reader, they/them pronouns used. Mainly fluff :) slow updates cuz I'm chronically burnt out 🫠 ‼️ = smut (gxg) 💬 = incorrect quotes and short d...
798K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
267K 6.1K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
4.3M 78.3K 192
REQUESTS CLOSED GxG