The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 29

4.5K 115 17
By SkyeWriter02

The Next Day
Rose's POV:

I woke up the next morning and headed downstairs for a cup of coffee to wake myself up.

"Ugh! Stefan!" I heard Damon groan in pain in the study.

"What did he do now?" I sighed walking in then gasped in shock. "STEFAN ANTONIO SALVATORE!"

"Damn, your starting to sound like my damn mother." Stefan complained then saw Damon and laughed. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Whatever twisted Stefan Ripper game this is, it isn't funny." Damon groaned.

"I didn't do this." Stefan said amused.

"Wait, you didn't?" I frowned.

"Nope." Stefan stated pulling the fire poker from his chest.

"This is pretty fucked up." I frowned as Stefan only pulled off a few chains, leaving Damon tied up.

"Gee, thanks brother." Damon complained as Stefan walked out.

"Hold still." I sighed and started chanting which unlocked the lock on the chains. I was about to untangle them when the curtains opened by themselves. Damon started screaming in pain and started to burn. I looked at his hand and saw that his ring was gone. I quickly looked around and saw it of the coffee table. I used my magic and made it go back onto his finger, which made his stop burning and start to heal.

"Who the hell would do this?" I frowned, untangling the chains from Damon, letting him free from the chair.

"I have an idea." Damon mumbled. "Go get ready then meet me in the car."

I nodded and headed upstairs, got ready for the day, and then headed to the car. After we left Damon and I drove around until we spotted Bonnie and Caroline.

"Greetings Blondie, Witchy." Damon frowned. "I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked. "Why?"

"Because we're pretty sure I just got spit roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost." Damon shrugged.

"What?" Bonnie frowned.

"Why would you think that?" Caroline asked.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest." Damon frowned.

"Not that you didn't deserve it." I pointed out. "Karma's a bitch."

Damon gave me his bitch look before looking back to Bonnie and Caroline.

"Let's just say I'm having déjà vu."

"I though you said ghosts couldn't physically interact with people?" Caroline asked Bonnie curiously.

"They can't." Bonnie shrugged.

"Unless something else that has magic is holding them here." I pointed out. "Magic 101, girlies."

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for vengeful Lockwood's. When I kill someone they're supposed to stay dead!" Damon frowned. "Whatever you screwed up, fix it!"

With that Damon drove away from them and we headed to the Grill. When we arrived we saw Rick and Jenna headed towards the bar so we walked with them.

"Nope. I've had enough of vampires for today. Thanks. The only vampire I want to be around is Jenna. Rose, you're always welcome to sit with us." Alaric stated.

"Oh, come on." Damon complained. "Have a drink with me, we have trouble."

"No! You have trouble!" Ric snapped. "See, we're not a team, you tried to kill me!"

"How long you think their fight is gonna last until they get their bromance back?" I whispered to Jenna.

"I give it a week." Jenna smiled.

"I give it 24 more hours, not even." I smirked as she chuckled.

"We're not friends!" Ric stated. "I don't like you anymore!"

"Ah! But remember when you liked me and we conspired to kill werewolf Mason Lockwood?" Damon smirked.

"Wait, what?" Jenna frowned.

"Yeah, and?" Ric asked.

"I think he's still a little pissed." Damon said causing me to scoff.

"That would be an understatement."

Ric gave in and we all went to the bar. We ordered our drinks but when they came back, someone took Damon's drink.

"Mason?" Jenna asked in shock.

"Man, I miss whiskey." Mason said downing Damon's drink before smashing the glass of Damon's head causing him to groan in pain.

"See." Damon frowned at us. "Told ya."

"Well, that's my que." I smirked. "I'll see you guys in a little bit. With all the ghost shit that went on yesterday, I'm taking a break from today."

I downed Jenna's drink and left the Grill. I decided to walk around for a little while and see the festivities, but when I turned the corner I did a double take. Stefan was talking with Lexi! So much for no ghosts, but hey, if it's gonna be any ghost I prefer Lexi!

"How can I see....."

"How can you see me? Yeah I have no idea, and I don't know how long this is going to last, so let's get to the point." Lexi said cutting Stefan off. "You're off the rails, big time."

"Look, I don't know how you're here, but you need to leave me alone, okay?" Stefan said about to walk away, but I got in his way. "Oh, great. Now there's two of you."

"What kind of best friends what would we be if we didn't help you out of this mess your in?" Lexi smirked.

"I don't want your help." Stefan frowned, trying to walk away again, but yet again, I stopped him.

"Shut up and listen." I glared.

"You know you say that every time?" Lexi told him then started to mock him in her deep voice. "I don't want your help. I don't want to get better. Leave me alone."

"Well maybe you should listen this time." Stefan shrugged.

"Or maybe I should do this." Lexi said then smashed his head into the car's window that was parked behind us.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that to him." I chuckled.

"Please, I've been watching you all summer. I'm surprised you didn't do that to him within the first week." Lexi chuckled.

"God! I've missed you!" I hugged Lexi.

"Same here. I've been watching over you, and you were right about Elena. What a bitch!" Lexi frowned. "And I thought it'd be Katherine's ass I'd wanna kick."

"I know, right." I nodded.

"I'm planning a ripper detox 101, crash course, should we bring Elena?" Lexi asked making me give her the look. "Right, bitch won't care, help me get him to the Forbes Jail Cell?"

I nodded and helped Lexi bring him down there. Once he was seated I locked him in with the cuffs so he couldn't get out.

"Klaus really did a number on him, huh?" Lexi asked.

"He compelled him to turn off his humanity." I frowned.

"Then we'll have to convince him to turn his humanity back on." Lexi sighed. "I have to warn you, it's not going to be pretty."

"Please, I've seen Stefan rip people apart as he fed, I think I've seen worse than not pretty." I stated.

"You got it." Lexi nodded then kicked Stefan's leg to get his attention. "Wake up sleepy head."

Stefan looked up and around shocked.

"Who ya feelin'?" Lexi smirked.

"What is this?" Stefan frowned try to break out of his chains, but it wouldn't work. "Let me out of here!"

"Shhh, inside voices please." Lexi stated. "I'm trying to get inside your head."

"Heh, Rose, get rid of her, please." Stefan frowned.

"You're funny if I'm gonna send our best friend back, especially when you're off the rails." I scoffed.

"Step 1, dry him out. Starve away the blood lust, strip away the temptation." Lexi said now getting into his head.

"This isn't going to work Lexi." Stefan laughed. "You can't do this."

"You heard the not pretty part?" Lexi asked.

"Loud and clear, Lex." I nodded.

Lexi bent down so she was eye level with Stefan.

"What are you doing?" Stefan scoffed. After a minute Stefan started gasping in pain. "What are you doing, Lexi?!"

"I'm doing what I do best, sweetness. I'm saving your life." Lexi shrugged as Stefan continued to whither in pain. This continued for a while and Stefan didn't seem any better.

"I'm starving, I'm starving! Let me out!" Stefan demanded. "Let me out! Please, let me out."

"Is he hallucinating?" I asked curiously.

"Yup, that's 3 months without any blood." Lexi said as she continued to go through his head. "Let me out!" Stefan demanded once more causing Lexi to comment. "Now he's at 9 months. 2 years.... 5."

"Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you're dead?" Stefan growled.

"Oh, I missed you too, friend." Lexi smirked.

My phone then started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered walking out of the cell.

"Are you with Damon?" Caroline asked.

"No, why?" I asked curiously.

"We're trying to find Elena's necklace so we can get rid of all the ghosts, but it's not where Damon said it was." Caroline sighed.

"Listen to me Care, I need you to tell Bonnie that wait a little while on sending the ghosts back." I stated.

"What?!" Caroline asked in disbelief. "Why?!"

"Look, Lexi is here and she's helping me with Stefan right now, I really need a little bit more of time." I pleaded.

"Fine. Let us just find it first then we'll talk in a little bit." Caroline suggested.

"Okay." I agreed then hung up and headed back into the cell.

"Rose. Rosalie. I'm hurting. Please help me." Stefan begged painfully. "I'll do anything, I'll change. I promise."

"Guess, what? So am I. I'm hurt my soulmate left me here alone because he was scared that you name dropped Mikael. I'm hurt my best friend is a total ripper douchebag. I'm hurt my twin sister wants me DEAD! We've all got things that hurt us Stefan, but sometimes, that's what makes us stronger, so suck it up!" I frowned.

"You know what?! I don't want your help, anyway. I wish I'd never met you!" Stefan growled getting more and more aggressive. "Every single moment that I've spent with you as my best friend has been a complete and total waste!"

"That's just the ripper talking." I scoffed.

"Your right." Lexi nodded. "You have to make him see past the blood when you can finally get an emotion out of him, even if it's anger, rage, or pain." Lexi then staked him in the shoulder and pulled it out. "Think of it as a regimen. Day in and day out, like running the treadmill. Until he's ready to be saved."

Lexi went to stake Stefan.

"I WILL RIP YOU APART, LEXI!!!" Stefan growled, making her stop in har tracks.

"You can't, I'm already dead." Lexi mocked before stabbing him in the chest and pulled it out. This went on for a while but I was able to handle it. Stefan needed to get better.

"Quit fighting me, Stefan." Lexi frowned. "I know you're in there."

"Not anymore, Lexi." Stefan stated.

"You know you say that every time until I make you feel again." Lexi said amused before stabbing him, again.

"You wasted your whole life taking care of me." Stefan seethed. "Now you're dead and still have nothing better to do."

My phone went off with a text from Caroline stating that they can't delay this anymore since there are tomb vampires from 1864 in the town square as we speak, ready to kill the founding families.

"We don't have much time, Lexi." I sighed.

"You've got to get me more." Lexi frowned.

"I can't." I shook my head, then realized I still had the spell to bring someone back from the dead in my grimoire. "But there's a way I can bring you back."

"Is there time for you to do it?" Lexi asked.

"Only a little. It's a powerful spell and it'll take a lot out of me, I need you to pull from the other side." I frowned giving Lexi candles out of my bag along with my grimoire. "Put the candles in a circle then stand in the middle."

Lexi did as told.

"Okay, give me your hands." I instructed. Lexi gave me her hands and I started chanting. I kept chanting until a bright light flashed, making me let go of Lexi's hand. I looked back and saw the Lexi was outside the circle, meaning that I did it!

"Rose?" Lexi frowned. "You're bleeding are you okay?"

I put my hand to my nose and pulled away to see a good amount of blood. Everything then went blurry before I blacked out.

Third Person's POV:

Klaus was all the way across the country siring hybrids when he felt off. It wasn't until he started to get dizzy for a second that he realized what was wrong.

"No, Rosalie!" Klaus panicked, quickly pulling out his phone and called her. "Come on love, pick up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.8K 106
Melanie Gilbert. Sound familiar? Probably not. Melanie Gilbert is Elena's twin. She is different from Elena. Melanie has icy blue eyes and curly hair...
387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...