The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

SkyeWriter02 द्वारा

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... अधिक

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 26

4.9K 118 13
SkyeWriter02 द्वारा

Rose's POV:

"He killed him." Matt said as his voice cracked.

"He's not dead." I choked out. "Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire."

"And if Bonnie is successful he will live through his transition." Klaus stated, pulling Elena and I to him. "Go on then, go fetch your grimoires, and enchantments, and whatnot. I'll hang onto Elena and Rosalie, for safe keeping."

Bonnie looked at us hesitantly. Elena shook her head no as I nodded yes. Bonnie looked at me and nodded back before leaving with Matt.

Once they were gone I turned around and slapped Klaus, earning a glare from him.

"That's what you get for not telling me the truth and turning one of my friends." I seethed.

Klaus opened his mouth to speak but I put my hand up and turned to Rebekah. "I know if Tyler was here for prank night so was Caroline. Where is she?"

"You could say she's taking a little nap." Rebekah smirked.

"Don't be so smug, Beckah." I rolled my eyes and went to go sit on the bleachers.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger." Rebekah frowned looking over Elena. "Your twin in much prettier."

"Enough, Rebekah." Klaus rolled his eyes. "Take the wolf boy else where, would you?"

Rebekah smirked at Elena before dragging Tyler out of the gym. Welp, this is fucking great for being back home after 7 months.

Klaus then let Elena go and joined me on the bleachers.

"Are you really that upset at me, love?" Klaus frowned.

"I don't get you." I sighed. "You come to town, your a total monster. We leave for the summer and you at least start to put my feelings into consideration. What changed?"

"I honestly thought you knew something about this in the beginning." Klaus frowned. "But seeing the way you walked in, I'm sorry, love."

"You just better hope that Bonnie finds a way to save Tyler." I frowned.

Klaus nodded and then we sat there in an awkward silence. After a while I started to comfort Chad and Dana who had no idea what was going on.

"Stefan." Elena smiled as he walked through the door.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus frowned.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness, and pledge my loyalty." Stefan stated.

"You broke that pledge once already." Klaus frowned.

"Elena doesn't mean anything to me anymore." Stefan frowned. "Whatever you ask of me, I'll do."

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it." Klaus smirked, pointing to Chad and Dana. "Kill them."

"Klaus, don't. They're innocent!" I exclaimed.

Stefan didn't move.

"What are you waiting for, kill them." Klaus stated.

"Stefan, he won't hurt me. He already said....." Klaus cut Elena off by smacking her hard, causing her to hit the floor.

Stefan yelled out pissed. Next thing I know I have Stefan's arms around my neck. I look at Klaus scared, knowing that if I tried to use magic it would be too late for me.

"Stefan." I choked out. "Don't do this. Remember your promise."

Stefan's grip faltered around me, meaning my words got through to him. Before I could register what happened next, I was behind Klaus as he held Stefan back by his throat, as pissed off as he could be.

"She means nothing to you?! Your lies keep piling up, and you dare threaten my mate?!" Klaus growled.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want!" Stefan pleaded. "You have my word!"

"Your word doesn't mean much. Now I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this." Klaus stated, then started to compel him. "Stop fighting!"

"Don't do this!" Stefan pleaded.

"Klaus, please, do anything but this!" I pleaded for him.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance, now I'm gonna have to take it." Klaus threatened and went back to compelling him. "You will do exactly what I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey!"

"No, Stef." I frowned, seeing his demeanor change like a switch.

"Now kill them, ripper!" Klaus smirked as Stefan did as told. I instantly looked away before Chad and Dana started to scream.

"You didn't have to do that." I frowned.

"Of course I did." Klaus stated. "It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species have become such a broody lot."

"No, you did this to him." Elena seethed, looking at me.

"I invited him to the party, don't blame her." Klaus glared at her, pulling me to his side. "Besides, he's the one dancing in the tables."

"Where is it?!" Rebekah demanded pissed off, walking in.

"What's wrong Beckah?" I asked concerned.

"Where's my necklace?!" Rebekah demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked.

"She has my necklace." Rebekah frowned, giving Caroline's phone to Klaus. I looked over to see a picture of Stefan and Elena, and the necklace was the one Stefan first gave to Elena. "Look."

"Well, well, more lies." Klaus frowned at Stefan.

"Where is it?" Rebekah seethed, glaring at Elena.

"I don't have it anymore, sorry." Elena smirked.

"Your lying!" Rebekah snapped, biting into Elena's neck, causing Klaus and I to pull her off.

"Knock it off!" Klaus demanded.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Rebekah shouted back.

"Where's the necklace, sweetheart?" Klaus asked, kneeling in front of Elena, making me glare at him. He should be calling no one else sweetheart.

"I'm telling the truth." Elena said, shaking in fear. "Katherine stole it."

This made me have to bite back a smile. Oh, my big sis, what a trouble maker.

"Katerina, of course." Klaus sighed. "Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace that would make things a whole much easier for your witch. But since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" Klaus went over to the scoreboard and turned it on. "20 minutes! If Bonnie hasn't found the solution by then I want you to feed again. But this time, I want you to feed on Elena."

"Klaus, don't." I shook my head.

"Why are you still protecting her, love?!" Klaus frowned. "She's done nothing but put you down, threaten you, and wish you dead! Yet you still care?"

"She may be a bitch, but she's still my sister." I frowned.

"Well, we can't have you interfering." Klaus frowned, and then I heard a click.

"Oh, you didn't!" I glared, looking between him and the enchanted bracelet.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I'm not taking anything to chance. Let's go." Klaus smirked. "No one leaves." Klaus then pointed to Elena. "If she tried to leave, fracture her spine."

"What?!" I snapped as Klaus and Rebekah dragged me away from the gym. "You can't be serious!"

"Rebekah, take Rose with you to check on the Wolf boy." Klaus instructed.

"His name is Tyler." I glared.

"Right." Klaus nodded. "Go on."

I rolled my eyes and followed Rebekah into one of the science classrooms. Tyler was on the lab table as Caroline sat next to him.

"Rose?" Caroline asked in shock.

"Care! Thank God your okay!" I sighed, hugging her.

"What's going on? Where's Elena, Bonnie, and Matt?" Caroline asked.

"Elena is trapped in the gym with Stefan. Bonnie and Matt are trying to find a way to save Klaus' hybrids, and we're now stuck here." I sighed.

"This is so not how I wanted our senior prank night to go." Caroline frowned.

"Tell me about it." I agreed. "I can't believe I missed out on my favorite night."

Out of nowhere Tyler then shot up, gasping heavily.

"Caroline? Rose? Where am I?" Tyler panted. "What happened?"

"Tyler....."

"Don't be shy about it." Rebekah cut Caroline off.

"Rebekah!" I glared making her smirk.

"What's going on?" Tyler asked.

"Klaus is turning you into a vampire, a hybrid." Caroline stated. "Your in transition."

"Don't leave out the hard parts sweets." Rebekah stated.

"Seriously Rebekah, shut up!" I demanded.

"You'll live if your witch is successful, if not, your pretty much dead." Rebekah shrugged.

"Hey, ignore her, your going to be okay." I assured. "I won't let anything happen."

"I wonder how she's doing." Rebekah smirked, showing us the timer on the clock only had 2 minutes. "Tik Tok goes the gym clock."

"Seriously not helping!" I glared.

Rebekah just shrugged and sat back.

A few more minutes went by and Klaus came walking in.

"Well, verdicts in." Klaus smiled happily. "The Original witch says Elena should be dead."

"Does that mean we can kill her?" Rebekah asked happily.

"Way to by sympathetic, Bex." I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm fairly certain in means the opposite. Call it a hunch." Klaus said then held out a test tube to Tyler. "Elena's blood, drink it."

"What?" Caroline asked making Rebekah restraint her. "No! No, no, no! Tyler, don't!"

"If he doesn't feed he'll die anyway." Klaus frowned.

"Rose?" Tyler asked looking at me unsure, making the other three look at me.

"It's okay, Ty. Drink it, maybe it'll work." I encouraged, believing in Klaus that it would work. Not that I want to help him make hybrids, but I want to save my friend.

Tyler hesitantly took the test tube and drank it. Tyler than instantly fell to the ground and started to groan.
When he looked up and started growling he had yellow eyes with veins underneath along with fangs. He was a hybrid.

"Now that's a good sign." Klaus smiled.

Afterwards Klaus ended up letting Tyler and Caroline go, which honestly surprised me. After they left Klaus, Rebekah, and I were now sitting in front of the hospital. Klaus ended up putting Elena in there because Stefan did feed off of her and Klaus wanted a few blood bags to have for his hybrids.

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem, her blood is the solution." Rebekah stated.

"Seems so." I shrugged, then looked at Klaus curiously. "How did you know?"

"Well, Rebekah knows how much the Original Witch hated me. You think I'd really do anything but the opposite of what she says?" Klaus asked.

"1,000 years in the grave and she's still screwing with you." Rebekah smirked.

"Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail safe in case if I ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead....."

"Then you couldn't sire yourself an entire species." I nodded.

"Leaving me alone for a long time." Klaus frowned.

"Is that what this is about?" Rebekah asked. "Your obsession with hybrids? You just don't want to be alone?"

"What I want is to take my girl, take my doppelgänger, take my hybrid, and get the hell out of this one pony town." Klaus stated.

"Wait." I frowned. "We're leaving?"

"Of course, love." Klaus stated. "Did you really think I'd leave you behind?"

"No." I said looking down. "I just thought I'd have enough time to graduate high school and see my friends and what family I have left for a while before I disappeared again."

Klaus looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry, love. Uh, why don't you and Rebekah grab the truck and I'll grab Elena."

I nodded and walked off with Rebekah.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.5K 99 142
Maria Vatori isn't your average teenager and unlike most girls her age,she was born a vampire (an original if you will) She has a younger brother Isa...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
2K 57 18
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
72K 2.5K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...