𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇�...

By -platinumcopyshare

⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

1.9K 78 11
By -platinumcopyshare

Chapter 11-

In another part of the castle a girl sat on her bed lovingly touching her school uniform. She folded it neatly and laid it on top of her old worn out trunk. Eva dressed in her old worn nightdress and for the first time in her whole life, she slept in a bed.

She smiled happily in her sleep, knowing that for once in her life, she would be safe. She fell asleep holding her wand in one hand and the picture of a black haired woman.

/

The next morning Eva sat down at the Slytherin table. She was silently placing food on her plate when someone sat down next to her.

"Hello" The boy had light brown hair and blue eyes.

She looked around trying to make sure that he was talking to her. "Hello." She whispered hoping the boy was not trying to play a mean trick on her.

"My name is Bryan Greengrass, what's yours?" He extended his hand toward her slowly.

She took it and quietly answered. "Nice to meet you, my name is Evangeline Turner." He smiled at her before placing food on his plate.

"How do you like Hogwarts?"

She could not believe that he was talking to her but she hoped he would not leave. "I like it, a lot. How about you?"

"Oh, I love it so far. I had two older sisters who attended the school but they died during the war."

Eva looked confused, "What war?"

Bryan looked at her amazed before sighing. "You must be a muggleborn."

She looked at him to see whether that was a bad thing. "What does that mean?"

"It refers to witches and wizards whose parents are non magic people. Are your parents magical?"

She looked down at her hands before answering. "I don't know. I don't have parents."

Bryan looked surprised but smiled kindly at her. "Oh, ok well don't worry about it, if you have any questions just ask me." He then told her all about the war and what had happened. At the end of it, Eva was shocked and amazed at everything he said.

"So Professor Potter destroyed the crazy wizard?" Bryan nodded.

"Yeah, he's supposed to be really powerful and a lot of people are scared of him. We're lucky; we get to learn from him."

"Wow, I can't believe all of that happened." Bryan nodded sadness visible in his eyes.

"During the war my dad was working for the bad man and because of his dumb mistake he died and so did my two older sisters. My mom and I went into hiding and now we live with my aunt. "

She looked uncomfortable. "I'm sorry for your loss."

Bryan shook his head, "It's alright, and my father was a right bastard. I do miss my sisters but I'm just glad the war ended."

Eva nodded and continued to eat silently; she really needed to investigate more about the world she had just been brought into. Before she could continue the conversation professor Malfoy appeared with their schedules.

"Good morning, you two. Here are your schedules."

Bryan was the first to respond. "Thank you, professor."

Eva smiled shyly and took her own schedule from the professor. "Thank you, professor."

The professor smiled and moved on the next group of students.

As soon as he left Bryan turned to her and whispered.

"Professor Malfoy's family was also involved in the war."

"Really?" Bryan nodded.

"They were on Voldemort's side but professor Malfoy changed sides during the war and helped the light side."

Eva silently contemplated his words before changing the subject. "What is your schedule like?"

Bryan grinned, "Mondays & Wednesdays- Charms, Potions and flying, Tuesdays & Thursdays- Transfiguration, Herbology, and DADA, Fridays- Care of Magical creatures, double period."

Eva smiled happily "We have the same schedule."

"Great! Did you bring your school things with you?"

She nodded holding up her small school bag. "Great, we can walk together toward our first class."

They ate their breakfast in relative silence when they were finished they left the Great Hall and made their way toward the Charms classroom.

They were halfway down the corridor when a large girl stepped in front of them. She had short black hair and dark brown eyes. Behind her they could see a boy and girl smirking at them. "Greengrass, got yourself a new girlfriend?"

Eva felt her cheeks redden but she squared her shoulders glaring at the three people in front of her. She was used to bullies and she knew how much they loved to see weakness in their victims.

Bryan glared at them, "Shut it, Nott. Now, why don't you and your two idiots move and let us pass."

The girls stepped forward and pointed her wand at them. "You're going to regret those words!"

They were interrupted by a tall figure walking toward them. Professor Potter looked angry and disappointed. "Ms. Nott put down your wand this instant."

The girl angrily glared at the professor before lowering her wand. "Now, I want you all to go about your business. If I see any of you fighting again I will speak with Professor Malfoy and you will be doing detention with Mr. Filch for a month."

When he finished the girl and her friends walked down the opposite side of the corridor. Bryan turned toward the professor and smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you, professor."

Professor Potter nodded and smiled. "Now off you go. I don't want to see you two fighting again, ok."

Bryan nodded and took her hand before dragging her to the Charms classroom. Harry stared after them silently hoping the Ms. Penelope Nott would not cause them any more problems.

/

Draco noticed the two Slytherins walk into his classroom and rolled his eyes. "Another rule in my class is that tardiness will not be tolerated. Ten points from Slytherin for being late to class, Mr. Greengrass and Ms. Turner."

They walked to one of the tables in the back of the class. He smiled inwardly at the knowledge that Ms. Turner had made a friend.

"Every class I will write your assignment on the board and will then continue with a demonstration. We will be covering many different charms and I hope you will all study hard."

Draco then explained the first charm and its uses before demonstrating. When the students partnered up, Draco walked around the class to make sure they did the spell correctly.

He was happily surprised when most of the students were able to correctly do the spell. Five minutes before class ended he gave five points to each house for their hard work. "Your assignment is to finish an essay detailing the history and uses of this spell, due next class."

He grinned when he heard a chorus of groans and dismissed them.

The rest of the day passed in much the same way. Draco's classes had run smoothly and almost every student was able to cast the spell. Before he knew it was already time for bed. He hoped that the next couple of days would pass in relative calmness much like today. When he got back from patrolling he was greeted by the funniest scene he had ever witnessed.

Harry, who had been watching the children, was being made over by Isabelle. He had a blonde wig and some play make up; Isabelle had even placed one of her doll's necklaces on Harry. Loren was currently crashing his stuffed dragon into Harry's stomach.

When he had entered they had looked up and Harry blushed. "I was looking for my boyfriend but I think I found my girlfriend instead."

Harry glared before turning to Isabelle. "Are you done, sweetheart?"

Isabelle nodded "Look daddy I made Harry pretty."

Draco laughed "Oh, angel, he looks lovely."

Loren giggled when he looked at Harry. "Harry, you look like a girl"

Harry laughed and picked up the little boy before tickling him. Isabelle jumped on Harry to defend Loren and then Draco joined them. In the end they ended up on the floor laughing.

A few minutes later they bathed the two kids then without asking Draco once again slept in Harry's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 240 13
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
6.8K 80 22
(REWRITE OF CALLIES CHANGE) Based on season 4 episode 10. What if callie was the one who was hit by nick and not Jesus? Would her life be changed fo...
3.7K 105 5
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
45.6K 1.3K 26
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...