Reincarnated in SCP - (Hiatus)

By Gilthur

Asner Graves was a child who regained the memories of his past life. Followed after that was the arrival of h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 4

20.2K 594 172
By Gilthur

Chapter 4: Charlie

Test Subject

Sigma

Delta

Gamma

Beta

Alpha

It was the lowest to the highest rank that someone can achieve through contributions in the Chaos Insurgency. For 3 years, Charlie has been in the Chaos Insurgency. From a test subject, he became a Gamma in 3 years. He was originally a civilian. But then something happened that change his life forever. He saved and killed someone. Charlie saved a girl from having her life ruined forever. And Charlie killed a very horrible and disgusting man. He swear that it was an accident. He just wanted to save the girl. But then the man wanted to kill him when he intervened. Everything was so fast, he can hear the girl screaming, the man taking out a gun, and him fighting for his life. In the end, the man died with the bullet penetrating his throat.

It was self-defense.

Charlie just wanted to save the girl from being raped.

No one deserves to experience them.

He just wanted the girl to don't experience that misery.

But looks like fate decided to make his life a joke. An irony. He just wanted to save someone but he was the one whose life was ruined.

The man that he accidentally killed was rich and influential. He was a politician. His lawyer didn't defend him during the trial. His stepmother and father can't do anything to help him. Neither was his stepbrother. Charlie was certain that he was happy that he would be put on death row.

Death row... Charlie can only find himself numb during the trial. Nobody listened to him that it was self-defense. He just wanted to save the girl.

That girl... He guesses that good deeds are rewarded by good deeds is a big fat of fucking bullshit. He saved her. But what did she have done? She was a witness. Aren't witness supposed to tell the truth? But why would a bunch of lies come out of her mouth?

" He suddenly approached us looking like a deranged and psychopathic madman! ..It was.. horrible... I. I .. please save me... Please, I don't want to look at him.. "

That girl's mouth was kissed forcefully by that disgusting man. But Charlie realize that maybe it was alright. A dirty mouth belongs to a dirty mouth. Those plead of cries were probably all lies. What a fool he is. For him to be a mistake a disgusting whore from an innocent girl.

He didn't just want her to suffer. Charlie didn't want the girl to experience something so horrible. Because nobody deserves it. No one deserves to experience something so painful and horrifying.

No one...

But as the judge swung his wooden hammer and it hit the table to make a resounding sound, his life officially decided, maybe... Some people deserve to experience pain.

------------------

Charlie was afraid of death. Of course, he is just like many other people do. He neither believes in heaven or hell nor even in Reincarnation. He only knows that he doesn't want to die and cease to exist. Not being able to think anymore and when years passed, people would forget him.

So when not even a few days passed and a mysterious came in, Charlie decided to take the chance.

The offer of doing something to that organization called 'Foundation'. He would do many things for them in one month, but after that, they would be free. It was like that in his pit of despair, there came hope. It was so beautiful and a.... tragedy.

Because he has fallen deeper than the pits of despair. The foundation was hell. All of them, the criminals (even he wasn't) was branded as a D class by everyone in the foundation. They even have a D class orientation and it was explained what they would do. It was a horrible realization that Charlie made a deal with a devil.

From a normal civilian, an innocent criminal, and a D class. A D for a Disposable. He was a lab rat or fodder towards those scary monsters called SCPs.

Charlie struggled for his life for 2 weeks in the foundation. It was hell and a struggle for the survival of his life. Just 1 month of perseverance, but Charlie knows that he wouldn't survive for a month. The Researchers and Employees on that SCP Foundation were also disgusting and horrible. Cruel and heartless human beings. Charlie knows that it wasn't even proper to call them humans. They are inhumane people who look at them with cold and apathetic gazes. Order them whatever they wanted because they have no choice but to obey or be instantly put on their death.

At the end of the 2nd week, he was certain that he would die at the hands of an SCP. But then a breach containment has happened in the site [Redacted]. Charlie was freed and saved by the organization that was opposed by the foundation. He was saved by the Chaos Insurgency.

From one secret organization to another. Charlie ended up being a test subject. But in Chaos Insurgency, at least this time, he has a chance of rising to the ranks through contribution. For 3 years, he worked hard. And someday, he swore that he would have his revenge.

He would kill those researchers and terminate those sentient and cruel SCPs. And finally, Charlie would have his revenge on that girl. He would savor it slowly. He would make the girl's life suffer in hell.

Recently, Charlie has been watching the girl. And it was also amusing to watch and learn that girl would end up marrying his stepbrother. His father was also dead and his stepmother was bathing in the meager earnings that a middle class like his father earned.

Soon, Charlie promised. He would make the girl's life hell after the simple mission of earning funds for the organization. He would just need to ransack a mansion of a rich old couple in England. And collect the useful SCP items that they got from the auction of the MC&D. From what the file has told him, that old rich couple was a 1st-time customer of the Auction. They are probably clueless about the SCP like most of the customers of the Auctions or Marshall Carter & Dark. And the old rich couple probably thought that those items are just harmless advanced technology.

It would be easy peasy.

This would be one of Charlie's easiest missions. He didn't care if he was robbing an old loving couple of their riches. Murder, arson, and thievery— Charlie learned to do all of them like it was just nothing. He wasn't that naive person anymore.

And this old loving couple was probably hiding all of their dirty deeds behind their faces that emit kindness and warmth.

Yet, on their Mission, Charlie didn't expect some kind of variable to arrive.

" Please.... Don't kill me. "

A terrified and trembling man said as one of his subordinates pointed the muzzle of his gun at the innocent man.

" Please!.. I still have a son.. "

They weren't expecting for their the couple's son-in-law to arrive. But this unexpected variable could be useful. They could use it to open the mouth of those two stupid and stubborn old couples who didn't want to let go of the information on where are those SCP items and most of their riches are located and their bank account password.

" Shut up!! Quit your yapping around! "

Charlie merely turn a blind eye when one of his subordinates punched the son-in-law in his stomach.

" Ugh... "

" Hey Boss since that stupid son-in-law gives useful information, and the stubborn old corpses wouldn't steal say something useful, how about one of us take that child? "

" No! Absolutely No! You can't!— "

The man started panicking and look at them with desperation, but one of his henchmen punched the man in his face. Charlie thought that it would probably be so painful for a guy who doesn't look like an ounce of muscle on his body. The man didn't have any traces of doing something like an exercise on his body.

He was a scholarly type. Just like some of those damn researchers on the foundation.

" I said quit yapping around! If you open your mouth one more time, I swear that I would kill you and feed your goddamn body to some of those— "

They suddenly heard the sound of a glass window breaking and something hit the ground. Charlie's eyes widened. It was a grenade. But then it should have instantly exploded the moment that it hit something. And his gear also wouldn't be affected much by the grenade since it was made of special material.

But looking at the clutch that wasn't pulled it wasn't a grenade. It started releasing smoke.

" Heh, A sleeping gas? What could it do to us? "

One of his subordinates said. His tone was filled with arrogance and mocking. Yet, Charlie couldn't help but agree. They have their protective headgear. It was useless. Whoever it was that was coming to help their victims was useless.

Charlie's subordinates started laughing.

" Boss, some of us would take a look outside and took those fuckers out. "

" Ok, be careful. "

He stared at the couple and their son-in-law that was starting to doze off. Well, looks like it would take time for him to get information from the old couple or he could just look them on the mansion together with his team.

Later, Charlie decided. He would wait for his other subordinates outside. He also has his other subordinates inside prepared and ready to shoot anyone from outside with their guns just in case.

One minute

Two minutes.

Three minutes...

Charlie started to notice that something is off.

Four min.

Eight min.

His subordinates aren't returning and he can't hear any noise outside.

Some seconds. He heard a loud thud. He stared at his subordinate that was dropped to the ground.

Charlie was surprised. His subordinate has his headgear. All of them have.

One by one they started dropping to the ground. Charlie wanted to speak but found out that he has no energy to speak. Charlie can feel himself getting weaker and weaker.

How?

One step

Two-step

Three-step

Four-step

Charlie knows that it wasn't his subordinates.

" Spirit Time Sleeping Gas. Capable of reaching and entering anything. If you don't have a special mask-like mine, then all of your protection headgears are useless. "

That was the last thing that Charlie has heard before he fall unconscious. The voice was monotone and indecipherable. He could tell that it wasn't the real voice of whoever that was.

When Charlie woke up again, he found himself locked in a cell and cuffed. There was also someone who was looking at him. Charlie's face turned ugly.

" Oh good, you're awake. So could you tell me the events that transpired there? It's been 3 days since you have been sleeping peacefully. What a peculiar gas it was that you inhaled. All of your body functions have stopped. No breathing like a dead person. Brain and Heart not functioning. But now, you have been awake and been hungry I presume? "

Charlie ignored the babbling researcher.

" It was amazing. Whatever that peculiar bomb and the gas that you inhaled. "

He can feel that he was thrown into the pits of hell again.

" I want to know what happened. Charlie wasn't it? But since you're back at the foundation again even it was a different site, I should address you by your proper designation. Isn't that right D-8321? "

He hated this place. But he was back here again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.9K 22
《Confirmed. Reconstructing the spirit...『Gamers mind』 has been acquired. Report. 『Gamers mind』 and 『Gamers body』 evolved into one skill category: 『G...
117 0 19
Long, long ago, HUMANS and MONSTERS lived in peace. But not anymore. Plunge back in time to discover what happened all those years ago... A story of...
648 10 30
ln my previous life, all me is Love, Kindness, Friendship ,Innocence but it only leaves me heartbreak, cruelty, enmity,stained.Even my death is painf...
1.4K 40 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...