KING : Children of Wolves Boo...

由 edenivey

Every King needs a Queen. Kingston is daring, dark, and chaotic. The cold leader of the Gang of Wolves has go... 更多

Intro
Prologue
Chapter One- Kingston
Chapter Two- Serafina
Chapter Three- Kingston
Chapter Four - Serafina
Chapter Five- Kingston
Chapter Six - Serafina
Chapter Seven - Kingston
Chapter Eight - Serafina
Chapter Nine - Serafina
Chapter Ten - Serafina
Chapter Eleven - King
Chapter Twelve - Serafina
Chapter Thirteen - Kingston
Chapter Fourteen - Serafina
Chapter Fifteen - Kingston
Chapter Sixteen - Serafina
Chapter Seventeen - Serafina
Chapter Eighteen - Kingston
Chapter Nineteen - Serafina
Chapter Twenty - Kingston
Chapter Twenty One - Serafina
Chapter Twenty Two - Kingston
Chapter Twenty Three - Serafina
Chapter Twenty Four - Kingston
Chapter Twenty Five - Serafina
Chapter Twenty Six - Kingston
Chapter Twenty Seven - Serafina
Chapter Twenty Eight - Serafina
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kingston
Chapter Thirty - Serafina
Chapter Thirty One - Kingston
Chapter Thirty Two - Kingston
Chapter Thirty Three - Serafina
Chapter Thirty Four - Serafina
Chapter Thirty Five - Serafina
Chapter Thirty Six - Kingston
Chapter Thirty Seven - Serafina
Chapter Thirty Eight - Kingston
Chapter Thirty Nine - Serafina
Chapter Forty - Kingston
Chapter Forty One - Serafina
Chapter Forty Two - Kingston
Chapter Forty Three - Serafina
Chapter Forty Four - Crew
Chapter Forty Five - Kingston
Chapter Forty Seven - Kingston
Chapter Forty Eight - Serafina
Chapter Forty Nine - Kingston
Chapter Fifty - Serafina
Chapter Fifty One - Kingston
Chapter Fifty Two - Serafina
Chapter Fifty Three - Kingston
Chapter Fifty Four - Serafina
Chapter Fifty Five - Kingston
Epilogue - Serafina

Chapter Forty Six - Serafina

3.9K 159 3
由 edenivey

I don't actually know if I feel worse watching this or if I feel nothing at all. I should, in theory, be dropping lower by the second. But that's the thing about rock bottom. You're as low as you can go.

That's why I still watch. Because I'm numb. It doesn't matter that Cherry is on her knees in front of my dad. Her flaming red hair bobbing up and down in his lap while he reclines back on one of the black tufted ottomans.

It doesn't matter that he sweeps his hand over a little mirrored tray and Kingston bends to hit a line of coke.

It doesn't matter that he offers up Cherry... after he finishes, of course, for King to use however he wants. Papa has always been generous. My tongue clicks and my eyes roll.

When he refuses, relief flutters in the smallest piece of my heart that's still intact. But then with a dismissive wave King says, "no thanks. I'm saving all of my come for someone else's throat," and I remember that nothing matters.

A hand gun rests on top of my father's desk. My fingers tense around it, and I promise myself that the first person who walks through that door to collect me is getting a bullet. Even if it's King. Maybe especially if it's him.

"I warned you," my father says, running his hands through Cherry's red mane as she bobs between his knees. "Serafina, she is like her mother."

Mama. The fragments of my heart twitch. She was strong, beautiful, resilient. I close my eyes, hoping to be half of what she taught me.

Papa's words rip me from my memories. Driving the final nail in my coffin. "She was a whore," he grunts, leaning back against the black velvet booth. "They both question too much. They both think they know too much. Tell me, Kingston. What does she know? Too much?" he raises a challenging brow.

King gives his devilish half-cocked smile. Arrogant fucking bastard. "She knows nothing."

"Good." Papa clips. "Keep it that way. You know, this deal was to settle a debt. Now though, for this headache, I believe you owe me."

The smallest tick flickers through King's jaw. "How much to take her back?" he asks through clenched teeth.

"Two million," my father drawls without hesitation.

His dark brow raises, and he sticks his hands in his pockets. "One."

Good. A negotiation. I'd love to see how much I'm worth.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.8M 43.3K 44
ELLE TAYLORS Haverhill was supposed to be a fresh start for me. The only thing I didn't expect was to grab Carter's Knight and his friends attention...
183K 6.7K 47
Crew is the second son in the Meier's clan. The Vice President of the Gang of Wolves. The reclusive brother. There was only one who held the key to h...
36.8K 883 43
"slut. Wet for someone you hate this much?" _______ Artist Imani, young and just trying to survive in the harsh streets of new York, does nothing bu...
18.1M 432K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...