they tell me im a god. ♪ BNHA...

Oleh nxzuuko

[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you wer... Lebih Banyak

》CHARACTER PROFILE《
01 | keep it simple.
02 | take it slow.
03 | take it easy.
04 | jesus walks.
05 | money talks.
06 | ive been sleeping.
07 | i'm wide awake.
08 | hot and ready.
09 | miss easy-bake
10 | grass is greener.
11 | grass is dank.
12 | stayin' still.
13 | eyes closed.
14 | let the world just pass me by.
15 | pain pills.
16 | nice clothes.
17 | if i fall i think i'll fly.
18 | touch me.
19 | midas.
20 | make me part of your design.
21 | none to guide us.
22 | i feel fear for the very last time.
23 | they tell me that i'm special.
24 | i smile and shake my head.
26 | they tell me i'm so humble.
27 | i say, "i'm turning red."
28 | they let me lie to them and don't feel like they've been misled.
29 | they give so much to me.
30 | i'm losing touch, get me?
pls read!!!
31 | served on a silver platter
32 | ask for seconds
33 | they just let me
34 | they tell me i'm a god
35 | im lost in the facade
36 | six feet off the ground
a/n | hi
37 | at all times i think im feeling odd.

25 | i'll give them stories to tell friends about the things i said.

11.7K 686 688
Oleh nxzuuko

(A/N: warning! long ass chapter)

Waking up the next day proved to be quite the challenge.

You awoke to Kedama pawing at your face, your hand instinctively reaching to grab your phone. Checking the time, you slowly sat up, noticing that some of the other girls in the room had already woken up. You yawned as the bright display of your phone screen burned into your eyes, the time at the top displaying in bold font 5AM.

You greeted the other girls as you took Kedama into your arms, snuggling your face into his soft fur before setting him on the ground. You changed into your gym uniform, making your way outside with the other girls with Kedama trotting behind you.

Everyone was understandably still half asleep, hell even you were feeling quite groggy.

"Today we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training. This trip's mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licenses. This is a preparation to stand against and up to live action hostility and aggression from your enemy. Prepare your hearts and minds." Aizawa spoke, standing in front of the group of tired teenagers.

"With that said, Bakugou, try throwing this." Aizawa tossed a baseball in the spiky blonde's direction, the boy catching it with ease. He began to explain how this would measure just how much they have improved, Bakugou shouting out a loud "DIE!!!" as he shot the ball into the air with a large explosion.

"709.6 meters."

You snorted, bringing a hand up to cover your laugh at the boy's utter disappointment. Even you expected it to be a little higher than last time, but it seemed as though that wasn't the case.

"Starting today, we will focus on upgrading your quirks. I will be pushing you beyond your limits, so try not to kick the bucket."

'Can't upgrade a quirk when you don't have one.'

You sighed as everyone was distributed to their own individual training sections, some being paired together while others were to train alone. Aizawa approached you, a neutral expression on his face. You looked back up at him through blindfolded eyes, Kedama standing at your feet loyally.

"You will be training with me. Your quirk centers around sensory deprivation, correct?" You nodded in response, feeling Kedama nudge his head against your ankle. You reached down to pick him up, holding the small pup in your arms carefully.

"Yeah, so what are we gonna do? You're gonna make me wear sound cancelling headphones and throw rocks at me?" You joked, smiling up at Aizawa cheekily.

"Close, but not quite." Aizawa gestured towards a path that went inside the forest, guiding you to a semi-open patch of land within it. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small case and a pitch black blindfold.

"These are earbuds made specifically for you, they cancel out any and all sorts of noise. This blindfold was also specially made, the fibers in it sewed individually so that they're as tight knit as possible." He placed the case and blindfold in your hands, eyes glancing towards Kedama who was making himself comfortable under a nearby tree.

You opened the small case, revealing a sleek pair of black earbuds within its confines. You slipped them into your ears, a bit surprised to find that they did somewhat as Aizawa had stated. Even though they were said to cancel out everything you could still hear, although everything was slightly muffled. Any normal person wouldn't be able to hear anything, but you could still hear fairly well. You slipped off your blindfold, handing it to Aizawa in exchange for putting on the new one. It was slightly harder to see in, but with your keen vision you could ascertain everything beyond the cloth just fine.

You felt a hand come up to the side of your head, pulling out the earbud your left ear.

"How are they?"

"They do exactly what they're intended to, I can't hear a thing and I can't see anything." You lied easily, lifting up your head to glance at Aizawa's face through the thick blindfold.

"Good. We will be working on your intuition and sixth sense. You already seem to have a good grasp on it already, seeing as how you wear a blindfold all the time. For today, I'll be trying to capture you with my capture weapon. You will try to dodge my attacks to the best of your abilities. Don't worry, I will obviously be holding back with this. But given how you are the top student in the class, don't expect me to go easy on you either. This is training for a reason." Aizawa spoke, grabbing your hand gently to place the earbud in your palm.

"Well let's see if you can catch me, old man."

You smiled as you put in the earbud, seeing Aizawa smirk slightly behind your slightly obscured vision.

And thus your training with Aizawa began, the man launching his bandages your way only for you to either sidestep or dodge out of the way at the last second. The training itself was extremely easy in your opinion, all you had to do was dodge. It wasn't until a few hours in that you actually saw Aizawa begin to get frustrated, sending his bandages at a faster rate than he had before. You held back a laugh, only allowing for a coy smile to paint your lips as you continuously avoided his attack with precision and grace. It was almost as if you were toying with him, dancing around his attempts at capturing you with ease. Of course you made sure to let him catch you a few times. You didn't want the poor man's feelings to get hurt.

This exercise went along for the rest of the day, everyone's training ending at around 4PM. Your classmates were understandably exhausted, but you were standing gleefully without a sweat on your face. You hugged Kedama to your chest while the Wild, Wild Pussy Cats essentially ordered you guys to make your own food, standing in front of two picnic tables that held various ingredients for curry.

With that everyone got to work on making a rather delicious meal, Todoroki and Bakugou lighting up some fires while the others had their own stations to attend to. You decided to let everyone else do the work, sitting atop one of the tables with Kedama on your lap munching idly on a treat you gave him.

"Oi! Y/N! Aren't you gonna help us?" Mina whined, pointing an accusing finger at you from her spot at the stoves. "I wanted to get another chance to taste your amazing cooking! Get over here!"

"Ah ah ah! I cooked for you guys yesterday, now you have to cook for me! Now get back to work, little lambs!" You cheered, Mina huffing at your understandable point. It was only fair after all. Either way, having people cook for you was a blast, watching them scramble all over the place to make a decent meal.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU COOKED FOR US YESTERDAY. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Bakugou shouted, stomping his way towards you with a scowl on his face. You smiled cheerily from your place atop the table, swinging your feet under you childishly as Kedama growled at Bakugou.

"Ara? Is Mr. 709.6 meters telling me what to do? I was under the impression that you did jack shit at your internship while I was out kicking ass!" You laughed, placing your foot on Bakugou's chest to push him away.

"The fuck did you say?!" He grabbed your ankle, forcibly pushing it down to lay on the bench below him. "I'll fucking claw your eyes out- THE FUCK?!"

Bakugou was cut off by Kedama leaping off your lap, launching himself directly onto the poor boy's face before proceeding to claw the shit out of it with his nails.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He screamed, desperately trying to pry Kedama from his face. The small yet strong pup kept his grip tight, messing up the blonde's hair even more than it usually was. You pulled out your phone to record this event, laughing loudly behind the camera as your classmates too admired the scene.

"Good boy!" You praised, "That's enough though, you did so well!"

Kedama was quick to respond to your voice, leaping off of Bakugou's head and back onto his place on your lap. You gave him another treat, the pup barking happily in response. You gave him a few good head pats before turning to Bakugou, who had bright red scratch marks all over his face.

"It was Kedama, not me."

"YOU LITTLE-!"

You laughed as you leaped off the bench, making your way to hide behind Kirishima who was not-so-neatly cutting up some carrots.

Dinner was pretty decent, given that it was made by a bunch of high school students. You had to admit it was nice to be surrounded by people you could call friends, eating alone was pretty dull. Sure you had Kedama by your side at all times, but being able to converse normally with kids your age was nice to say the least.

In the end you all ate well, and got some much needed rest. Well, except for the remedial students who had to stay up until 2AM with Aizawa going over hero studies. You almost felt bad for them. Almost.

It was now the third day of the rigorous training in the woods, and you were having a rather mellow time if you were being honest. Your training with Aizawa was a bit entertaining, but going over the same thing over and over again with the man was starting to become repetitive. More so, you didn't even have to try during your training with him. No offense to the underground hero, but his movements were painfully slow compared to your own speed.

"Can't we do something different?" You whined as you pulled out the earbuds from your ears, bottom lip jutting out in a pout as you lifted your head to gaze up at Aizawa from behind your blindfold.

"Don't complain." He replied with a dull tone, pulling back his bandages so that they neatly rested on their usual spot on his shoulders.

"You're no fun. Why don't we just play tag? How does that sound?" You playfully offered, walking to a nearby tree to grab your bottle of water. You smiled as Kedama laid dutifully next to it, gently nudging it in your direction as you approached. You gave him a pat on the head, cooing at him gently before taking a sip out of your water bottle.

"Does playing tag help oneself improve on becoming a hero?"

"Well technically-"

"No."

You gave a defeated sigh as you stared at the water bottle in your hands. Kedama stared back up at you with those innocent eyes of his, almost as if mocking you. You stuck your tongue out at him before turning back to see Aizawa conversing with an exhausted Izuku, something about whether or not other teachers would be joining them.

'He totally wants All Might to join us, doesn't he? What a fanboy.'

Your attention was caught by Pixiebob, the pro hero explaining how there would be a supposed 'test of courage' after today's training. You highly doubted anything could scare you at this point, considering all of the things you've already seen prior to even attending U.A. While the idea in of itself was intriguing, it wasn't likely that anyone or anything would be able to scare you.

'I think I'll sit this one out. But then again it would be fun seeing everyone shit their pants.'

"Now where were we, Y/N? Quit standing there and put those earbuds back on. Our training isn't anywhere close to being finished." Your thoughts were cut off by Aizawa wrapping one of his bandages around your leg, pulling on it harshly causing you to fall face first on the ground.

"You're so mean!" You whined, lifting yourself off the ground to see an undisturbed Kedama staring back at you condescendingly. Your brow twitched as he had the audacity to press a dirty paw against your face, leaving a small paw print on your forehead as you sat up. You were about to scold him before another strand of bandages wrapped around your arm, forcibly pulling you back and away from Kedama. You knew you could have easily evaded his attacks, but for comedic purposes you didn't.

"No playing around with the dog. We have work to do."

.

The long day of training soon came to a close, the sun setting below the sea of trees painting the sky a beautiful orange color. You and your classmates were preparing dinner for tonight, and this time you were actually helping.

"The way you handle a knife genuinely concerns me." You spoke, blankly staring at Bakugou who was cutting up vegetables at an inhumane rate next to you. It was ironic really, considering how you would cut up people and tear out their organs at the ripe age of 6. Uraraka had commented on his cutting skills, which prompted you to decide to egg him on a bit.

"The fuck do you mean by that?!" He barked, eyes blown wide with an unnecessary amount of anger.

"Back when we were training for the sports festival you did the exact same thing at your house. How in the fuck haven't you lost a finger?" You eyed the knife in his hands carefully from behind your sunglasses, the tinted shades unfortunately not allowing for your luminous eyes to be seen unless looked at from an angle.

"Are you trying to say you expected me to suck balls at this?!"

"Perhaps, but I bet I could do it faster."

Bakugou's eyes narrowed at your challenge, slamming down a new carrot on your cutting board before setting one down on his own.

"You're on, shitty sunglasses."

"I know, how about we have a little bet!" You cheered, setting your knife down on the cutting board before you. "The first person to cut up 5 carrots will be allowed to order the loser to do one single thing! Like a dog!"

As if on cue Kedama nudged your ankle with his head, causing you to give him a sheepish smile.

"Fine by me! Get ready to lose!" Bakugou grunted, placing the knife down on the cutting board. You called Kirishima over, asking him to play referee during your little contest.

"You sure about this, you guys?" Kirishima asked, slightly concerned at the bet you guys had agreed upon. Knowing the two of you pretty well, he knew full well how merciless you two would be towards each other if it meant the other's defeat.

"Positive!" You chirped, gathering the appropriate amount of carrots beside your cutting board while Bakugou did the same.

"Just hurry up and fucking start it!"

Kirishima let out a soft sigh before counting down from 5, your hand slightly twitching at your side as you eyed the knife on the board eagerly.

"Start!"

In an instant your hands were on the knife, rapidly and otherwise messily cutting up the carrots with ease. You glanced to your side to see that Bakugou was actually doing quite well, already on his second carrot. You internally debated on whether or not to let him win, but being the person you are you ruled out letting him win all together. You knew from the start that you would win, if anything you only proposed the idea to get a good reaction out of him. Having him play dog also sounded very appealing.

Nonetheless you finished a whole carrot before Bakugou, a bunch of messily chopped up carrots splayed out all over the cutting board.

"It was close, but Y/N won speed wise." Kirishima spoke, looking down at the piles of chopped up carrots on Bakugou's board.

"HUH?!" The blonde was understandably upset, slamming his hand down on the table below him.

"But appearance wise, Bakugou did a good job of cutting them all up neatly! Sorry to say it Y/N, but yours are... messy." You stared down at the pile of mushed up carrots on your board, only now realizing that you had gone so fast that you reduced the carrots to a gross pile of goop on the cutting board.

"What the fuck?! That shit doesn't even look edible!" Bakugou pointed at the mush on your cutting board, an accusatory tone overtaking his voice.

"I still finished first though!" You argued, placing a hand down on the table.

"That shit doesn't matter! You can't even eat that garbage!"

"You can if you try hard enough!"

"You lost, shitty sunglasses!"

"Nuh uh! The rules clearly stated that whoever finishes first wins!"

"Fuck your rules!"

Kirishima could only watch as you and Bakugou argued over a mess of carrots, heaving a heavy sigh. His tired brain couldn't handle your stupidity at the moment, let alone Bakugou's stubbornness.

"Y/N-san! Could you come here for a second!?" Your arguing with Bakugou ceased as soon as you heard Izuku's voice call for you, turning your head to see him and Todoroki by the stoves.

"Coming!" You called, only to be grabbed by the back of your collar by a still angered Bakugou.

"No you don't! You still have to admit you lost!" He growled, keeping a firm grip on your collar while lifting you up easily off the ground. You cursed at him, sending a weak kick directly to his face. He let you go, letting loose a string of curses as you made your escape.

"What's up?" You laughed, walking up to Izuku and Todoroki with an otherwise innocent smile on your face as if you didn't just kick Bakugou in the face.

"You're close to Kota, right?" Izuku asked from his crouched place on the ground, looking up at you with an intrigued look.

"Yeah, you could say that. He's the only kid I can actually tolerate." You spoke, tilting your head to the side. "Why? You wanna get to know him or what?"

"I-I suppose so? I'd like to help him out..." Izuku started, his expression becoming more bashful. "You know how he doesn't like the idea of a superhuman society, right? I was thinking of how I could help him, and Todoroki suggested asking you since you grew so close to him in such a short amount of time."

You hummed at his words, bringing a hand up to push a few strands of hair behind your ear.

"The only reason I get along with him is because I don't pressure him to talk or think about that kind of stuff. To him, I'm just his 'big sister,' not a hero. I think because he's been surrounded by hero work all his life, he deserves an outlet. That outlet being me." You pointed at yourself with a smile, your thumb pressed against your chest.

"He's a kid, he's impressionable. If you really want to help him then go right ahead, but for you to come along out of nowhere and change his perspective won't give you the outcome you're looking for. Hell, even if I told him something like that I'm pretty sure he'd dismiss it immediately like he always does." Izuku nodded at your words, recalling how Todoroki had said something similar to him.

"I should have expected you to try and help the kid. I mean, you've already given the Ice Princess over here a therapy lesson in front of thousands of people haven't you?" You grinned in Shouto's direction, the boy frowning slightly at your words. Izuku was a bit flustered at your words, apologizing profusely under his breath.

"I-In light of other events, what exactly were you doing with Kacchan that got him so riled up?" You scoffed a bit at Izuku's question, crossing your arms over your chest as you easily transitioned to the new topic at hand.

"We had a carrot cutting contest, and I won. But the little shit is complaining that he won because his are all perfect while mine is literally a pile of mush." Izuku laughed nervously at your words, watching as you tapped your foot impatiently on the ground.

"Those carrots were meant to be served, correct? It would only make sense that the neater one would be victorious." You gasped dramatically at Shouto's words, shocked by his betrayal.

"How dare you! My dear, amazing, best friend! You've betrayed me!" You sunk to the floor dramatically, holding a hand to your heart in anguish. "I can't believe this..." You whispered, fake tears welling up in your eyes as Izuku tried his best to diffuse the situation.

"Please not this again!!" He stuttered, crouching down next to you with his now bare hands rubbing your back gently.

Shouto had put down the pot of water he was holding, making his way over to you with an unamused expression. You looked up at him over your sunglasses, the lenses sliding down your nose as fake tears streamed down your cheeks. He felt a pang of guilt pull at his heartstrings at the sight of your rhinestone eyes now shiny with tears, hesitantly reaching forward to brush his thumb against your cheek. He gently wiped away your tears, about to say something before Iida had to ruin the moment.

"YOU GUYS!! I DON'T SEE THOSE HANDS MOVING!! WE HAVE TO MAKE THE WORLD'S FINEST MEAT AND POTATO STEW!!"

You cursed under your breath as your tears vanished instantly, wiping off the remaining few droplets that clung to your pale eyelashes before standing up on your own.

"What a party pooper." You grumbled, walking away from a now very confused Izuku and Shouto. The two boys looked at each other, and then back at you, and then back at each other.

"She is insanely dramatic..."

"Agreed."

.

The day went by smoothly, the sun now setting behind the horizon of trees as the sky began to grow dark. Everyone was gathered together after dinner, the prepared "Test of Courage" now about to be underway.

"Y/N-chan!! Aren't you excited?! This is going to be so much fun!!" Mina exclaimed, jumping up and down happily in front of you as you held Kedama in your arms.

"Yeah, I guess. But I think I'm gonna sit this one out." You spoke, nuzzling your face into Kedama's fur as Mina gasped.

"No way! You have to join us! It's gonna be so much fun-!" Mina was cut off by Aizawa's bandages wrapping around her form, forcibly pulling her away from you. You blinked owlishly as you looked up to see Aizawa capture the rest of the remedial students, tilting your head to the side in sync with Kedama.

"Though it pains me to say it, the remedial bunch are going to have a review session with me starting right now." You could only watch as Aizawa dragged Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Satou, and Mina away back to the building and through the forest. You were about to follow them before you felt a hand placed on your shoulder, turning around to see Izuku.

"You aren't going to participate in the test of courage?" He asked softly, tilting his head to the side in the same fashion a puppy would. You resisted the urge to compare him to Kedama before nodding your head.

"Yeah, it does sound like fun but I don't think anyone would be able to scare me." You smiled, "I also wanted to try and go find Kota when I get the chance. He's a good kid."

Izuku's eyes seemed to shine at the mention of the small child, fiddling with his hands a bit.

"Well, I actually found out yesterday that he has his own 'secret base.' Maybe you could go find him there when you have the chance?" You smiled a bit at Izuku's kindness, nodding your head in response to his words. The boy began explaining where exactly Kota's base was, even though you knew full well you could track down the kid easily by yourself.

"Thanks a bunch, Izukkun!" You spoke, shooting the boy a grateful smile along with a subtle wink behind your pitch black glasses. The poor boy's face lit up in a bright shade of red, hands flying up to cover his red cheeks.

"It was nothing!" He stuttered, watching as you ran off to catch up with Aizawa with Kedama in your arms. He let out a soft sigh as you finally left, hands coming up to touch his burning cheeks.

'Damn...'

.

You found yourself walking beside Aizawa, attempting to start up a conversation with the teacher as you walked through the woods. Funnily enough Kirishima, Sero, Satou, Denki, and Mina were all still tied up in his bandages which left no room for them to escape.

"Save us, Y/N!!"

"Do you have a lover, Aizawa?"

You blatantly ignored your classmate's pleas for help, finding it rather amusing how desperate they were to get out of their remedial course. Instead, you found a good amount of entertainment pestering Aizawa about his love life.

"No, I do not. And I don't plan on having a relationship anytime soon. "

"That's horrible! You're gonna be single forever if you don't put yourself out there!" You raised a finger in the air, Kedama barking in agreement at your statement. Aizawa let out what seemed like the millionth sigh of the day, rubbing at his dry eyes with the back of his hand. He had tried to shut you up multiple times by wrapping your mouth shut with his bandages, but you would dodge each and every time he tried. He was only now slightly regretting helping you train for the last few days.

"I'm sure if you cleaned up a bit you'd have a bunch of people all over you in no time! Bitches, bros, and nonbinary hoes! Think about the possibilities!" You cheered, happily skipping in front of Aizawa. "Oh I know! What about that one pro hero! The lady with the green hair! She's funny! I'm sure she'd be able to liven up that dark hole in your heart-!"

Your words were cut off by Aizawa finally being able to wrap his bandages over your mouth, the man looking rather pleased with himself.

"Be quiet."

You nodded slowly at the man's words, falling into step behind him with your classmates. You smiled beneath the cloth, noticing the corner of the man's lips quirk up slightly into a smile.

'I just know I'm his favorite student.'

Soon enough you all made it back to the building, entering one of the spare rooms to see class 1-B's teacher, Vlad King, standing in front of a desk that held the one and only Monoma.

"OHH?! HOW STRANGE!! THE SUPPOSEDLY SUPERIOR CLASS A HAS SIX STUDENTS FAILING?! AND YET CLASS B ONLY HAS ONE?! THAT REALLY IS STRANGE, DON'T YOU THINK?! I COULDN'T IMAGINE HOW YOU MUST FEEL!!"

You sweatdropped at the blonde boy's words, raising a hand in the air to make your presence known. You tore off the bandages that Aizawa had put around your mouth, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Actually, I'm the top student in the entire grade. I just didn't want to participate in the test of courage." You saw the boy flinch a bit, his maniacal smile turning into a sneer.

"Oh?! You must think you're so much better than us-!"

"Because I am."

You cut off Monoma quickly, smiling eerily from your place at the door.

"Oh sorry, did I say that out loud? I'm so sorry-"

Another set of bandages was wrapped over your mouth, your eyebrow twitching in annoyance as Aizawa pulled you back with his cloth as if you were a dog on a leash.

"This is exactly why I tell you to be quiet."

You couldn't exactly argue with his point, but at the same time you knew you were right. You set Kedama down on the nearest table, noticing the rest of your classmates doing the same. Kirishima gently pried the bandages off your mouth, Sero chuckling softly at his side.

"Aizawa really doesn't like you, huh?" Sero commented, watching as the bandages fell to your feet in a pile. You faked a gasp, placing a hand on your heart.

"How rude! I'll have you know he's my favorite teacher and I'm his favorite student!" You boasted, placing your hands on your hips as Mina sat down in front of Kedama to play with him.

"Whatever you say, Y/N!" She cheered, brushing her fingers through Kedama's fur happily. You carried on a conversation with the group, only to be cut off by a familiar voice ringing through your ears.

"Everyone!"

You immediately recognized the voice as Mandalay's eyes narrowing behind your blindfold. The distress in her voice was easily identifiable, something that put you on edge.

"Two villains have invaded the area! It's possible there are more still lurking in the shadows! Those who are able, head to the facility immediately! Should you come face to face with an enemy, do not engage in combat!! Continue your retreat!"

Your eyes widened behind your glasses, heart jumping to your throat immediately at her words.

'The hell!? If there was somebody here I would have known! But I can't sense anyone at all! Is Six Eyes not working or something?! No, that's impossible.'

You immediately stood up from your seat, the chair knocking back with a loud thud.

'Something's wrong. Something's definitely wrong.'

"Vlad! Keep an eye on the kids! They weren't supposed to be able to find this place!!"

Aizawa was quick to respond to the situation, rushing out the door in a fast sprint. You were already beside him before Vlad or your classmates could stop you, running in front of him at a fast pace.

"Take care of Kedama for me!"

"What are you doing?! Go back right now!"

"No can do, teach! I have a really bad feeling right now and I can't let it go!"

You bursted through the doors of the facility before Aizawa, throwing your sunglasses to the ground to get a better sight of the scene before you. Smoke arose from the depths of the forest, blue flames engulfing the area greedily. You immediately recognized the color of the flames, recalling the event that occurred at the mall. They were the same flames that the villain used to kill that police officer.

"Get back inside!" Aizawa ordered from behind you, grabbing at the back of your collar.

"Wouldn't it be wise to be more wary of your surroundings, Eraserhead? Your worrying got the best of you. That was a sloppy move."

Seemingly out of nowhere, a familiar figure appeared beside you and Aizawa, one hand extended out dangerously.

In an instant a burst of blue flames emerged from Dabi's hand, and on instinct you activated Infinity. You extended your technique outwards so that it covered both you and Aizawa, none of the flames even grazing the two of you as Aizawa wrapped an arm around your abdomen to bring you closer to him. He hoisted the two of you atop of the side of the building, using his bandages to balance the both of you.

Dabi was about to unleash another barrage of flames before his quirk was deactivated by Aizawa, giving you the perfect opportunity to get in on the action yourself. You shook yourself out of Aizawa's hold, landing on your feet gracefully before sending a brutal kick to Dabi's stomach. Immediately after he was trapped by Aizawa's bandages, now restrained and vulnerable.

"Now!" Aizawa called, to which you immediately understood as 'fuck his shit up.'

You crouched down and swept him off his feet with a quick kick to his ankles, causing him to fall down forwards and straight into the ground. You immediately grabbed his arm, holding it back dangerously while your other hand gripped at his hair sharply.

"Doesn't this seem familiar to you, doll?" Dabi croaked out, causing you to grimace in disgust.

"Shut the fuck up." You spoke lowly, hearing Aizawa's footsteps approach you from behind.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Aizawa shot you a wary look, eyes boring into the back of your skull. His look told you everything you needed to know. He was obviously being cautious about you, something you couldn't help but feel hurt by.

"Nothing. I just had a small encounter with him a while ago." You responded vaguely, "What's more important right now is getting information from him."

Aizawa seemed rather reluctant to agree with you, but he did nonetheless. Tightening the bandages around Dabi's body, he stood next to you as you pinned the villain down with your strength.

"Your objective. Your numbers. Your position. Now." Aizawa spoke with a gruff tone, staring down at Dabi with a hardened expression.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because she'll do this."

You wasted no time in bending Dabi's arm backwards, hearing the bone give a satisfying crack at your actions. He gave a pained groan in response, turning his head back to stare at you with dark eyes.

"Next will be your right arm. Let's be rational. If we get to your legs it'll be a pain to move you around."

"You in some kind of rush, Eraser?"

You cringed at Dabi's mocking tone, bending his arm slightly more just because you wanted to.

"Just tell us what the fuck you're-"

"Do you really think you're someone who's entitled to be in the position you are?" You were slightly taken aback by Dabi's words, tightening your grip ever so slightly on his hair.

"You know nothing about me."

"On the contrary, I know quite a lot. I know that you're a Kuro-"

"AIZAWA!"

Dabi was cut off by Iida's shout, him and a couple more of your other classmates emerging from the woods. Your eyes widened as you finally caught sight of something you hadn't taken into consideration before, your grip on Dabi loosening ever so slightly as you stared at the sky in disbelief.

'There's no way... A curtain...?'

A black veil had begun to descend upon the forest at a rapid pace, the force field covering a good portion of the forest in seconds. You, Aizawa, and your other classmates could only watch in utter confusion as the black curtain stopped a good distance away. The curtain itself was pitch black, and could not be seen from the inside from the outside. You tried to convince yourself that it was just one of the villains' quirks, but you knew the technique all too well. It was one of the first techniques you ever learned as a kid, a barrier technique taught to you directly by your father.

"Fuck." You muttered under your breath, barely noticing Dabi struggling under your death grip. That curtain meant that they were here as well.

"Tell me, Y/N." You whipped your head back to meet Dabi's gaze, rhinestones eyes glaring back into his turquoise ones with utter anger.

"Your friends, are they precious to you?"

You crushed his skull with the palm of your hand, his hair and skin turning into mush upon impact. You cursed loudly as the gray goop piled up on the floor, your hand now stained with the disgusting substance.

"I hope you can protect them all... Until we meet again, doll."

You stared at the ground, your fists shaking at your sides as you tried to understand the situation.

'He knows who I am.'

Your breath hitched as you realized the gravity of the situation, standing to your feet in an instant before turning to Aizawa.

"We have to get inside that curtain!"

"No, you have to retreat back inside the facility! You've already engaged in combat with a villain without my direct permission! That's bad enough as it is!"

"You don't understand! That doesn't matter right now! What does matter is the fact that everyone inside that curtain is as good as dead!" Aizawa flinched a bit at your words, eyes scanning over your fidgety form carefully. You never got this antsy. Did you know something he didn't?

"What are you talking about?! And what was that villain talking about earlier?! You better start explaining young lady or-!"

"Jesus christ you sound like a dad! There's no time to explain, now come on!" You ran in the direction of the curtain, ignoring your classmate's protests. Aizawa heaved a frustrated sigh before running beside you, stopping in front of the curtain where you stood.

You reached out to put your hand through it, only to be injured by some sort of electrical current emerging from the curtain itself. Steam burned off of your hand, puffs of smoke floating into the air slowly.

"Shit!" You cursed, staring at your hand in disbelief.

It actually hurt.

"How come this thing is keeping you out, while I'm able to enter?"

You turned your gaze to see Aizawa with his hand directly through the black curtain, small ripples emerging from where his arm fazed through.

'Just great.'

"I know this all is very sudden, Aizawa, but you have to trust me on this." You spoke, clicking your tongue as you gazed up at the large force field in annoyance.

"It allows all others to go in and out in exchange for denying me entry."

"How do you know this?!" Aizawa shouted, now extremely wary of your very presence. He had always had a sliver of suspicion reserved for you, but for it to go this far was just... insane. There was no way you were working with the villains, right? As much as he wanted to convince himself otherwise, the idea itself wasn't too far-fetched. The talk of there being a traitor was already being thrown around during school faculty meetings.

"Now's not the time for that! You need to go in there right now until I can find a way to destroy this thing! If one of us gets captured, or dies we lose." You desperately grabbed at your teacher's shoulders, your mesmerizing eyes shining with pure determination and honesty.

"Please, Aizawa. You have to trust me on this. If you don't, everyone is as good as dead."

You were practically begging at this point, gripping at Aizawa's long sleeve shirt tightly as your diamond eyes bore into his dark ones.

The pro hero could only stare down at you with a hardened expression, having quite the dilemma in his head on whether or not to believe you or not. Between your interaction with the villain from before, what the villain actually said, and your sudden knowledge of the situation, he couldn't help but be suspicious of you. However, there was that small part inside him that wanted to believe you. You were still his student after all.

"Fine." He spoke flatly, "But don't expect me to just let this go. As soon as we get everyone to safety you and I are going to have a talk."

"Yeah, yeah whatever! Just go!" You hurriedly pushed Aizawa through the curtain, the pro hero giving a grunt before he entered the curtain fully. You heaved a heavy sigh as you gazed up at the pitch black veil covering a large portion of the forest in a sphere, gritting your teeth angrily at the sight.

'They have to be inside somewhere. When I get to them, I swear to god I'll make them regret the day they were born.'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

hey hey hey!! my finals are officially over!! woop wooop!!! we're finally at the forest arc! im sure most of you who have seen jjk know about the curtain! i thought it would be really interesting to see what would happen if i added it into the forest arc! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because it was a long one! the good stuff is on its way! i hope this wasn't too much of a cliffhanger! this is my longest chapter i think! i guess i wanted to write a lot as a sort of apology for not updating in a while.

tysm for taking the time to read this chapter!! <3

-nasa

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...
1.1M 37.5K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
38K 949 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
2.6K 114 25
"I've been broken so many times that I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm no one. I'm nothing..." "Icyhot--" "If I can't die, what should I do?" "Live...