The Infected - Hanji Zoe

By ih3artgerm

When a virus escapes from a government lab, the world quickly falls into chaos. You must leave behind all of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ending 1
Ending 2
Extra Chapter

Chapter 6

933 42 56
By ih3artgerm

Warning: This chapter contain NSFW!

Two weeks after it all started

"And every Tuesday night, his ghost returns to wreak his horrible vengeance." Hanji says, a somber tone to her voice as she tries her best to look completely insane, an attempt to scare the teenagers who sit around in a circle.

Armin's hand shakes in fear and he desperately clings onto Eren's arm, who refuses to show any sign of fear but the cold sweat dripping down his forehead onto his nose tells no lies and you see right through him.

Horror story sessions became a part of your routine, a way to take your minds away from the horrifying truth of the world. Except every so often, Hanji would take it a little bit too far. This was one of those times.

"First, the lights will flicker on and off!" She says and Levi flickers his flashlight silently, bringing a gasp out of the small, blonde boy. His excuse? The batteries were running low.

"Then the phone will ring and there will be nobody there." Erwin joins in the story and your phone rings in your pocket. The battery lingering on 1% long enough for Levi to call you in the hopes of making the story more realistic.

You pick up and put it on speaker, only to be welcomed by an unsettling silence. You hold back a laughter and Mikasa's nails dig through your skin as she buries her head on the crook of your neck.

Hanji pouts in response to the teenage girl's actions but nevertheless she continues her story, "And finally, he arrives in the ghost of the bus that ran him over. He crosses the street without looking both ways because he's already dead."

"Isn't everything around us dead though?" Armin inquires as he adjusts the blanket around Eren's shoulder, making sure he's properly covered and you notice as his cheeks turn bright red.

Hanji's mouth hangs open as she pauses her story in the middle of her story for a few seconds, her palms facing the ceiling as she slumps her body forward. She shoots the blonde boy a look, filled with an emotion you can't quite place.

"Fuck, you're right." She says, lacing her fingers together before taking her hands to her mouth, a inquisitive look on her face.

The constant smell of death has taken over the atmosphere, blood and brain matter covers the streets that were once filled with alive people in colorful outfits.

The only bits of life that have sprouted around the house in these past two weeks are the little purple flowers who grow from the small cracks on the concrete and you decide to interpret it as a sign of hope.

Since you first met Eren, Mikasa and Armin, all you've been trying to do is teach them methods on how they can survive. Levi has been teaching them to fight, either zombies or people, and Mikasa is his star pupil.

Erwin has been teaching Eren how to read maps, the more isolated roads in the city to take and how to always make sure to trust your instincts when it comes to dangers nearby.

Armin has spent most of his time alongside you and Hanji, who've been trying to teach him how to do sutures or cooking with whatever you have in hand, any knowledge that might be useful to them, even in the slightest.

The couple weeks you've spent in this house have been quite peaceful, or at least as peaceful as it could be.

Many times you woke up in the middle of the night to someone screaming and that someone is usually the brown-haired boy. Eren screams and cries for his mother, who got eaten by the undead before most of the population even turned, nearly every night.

Armin and Mikasa take turns hugging him back to sleep while inconsolable sobs erupt from him. During the day, he swears to protect his friends and to look for the ones who got separated during the torment in their school.

But at night, he desperately begs for the comfort of home. And in all honesty, so do all of you.

"I'm gonna go start dinner." Mikasa says, dropping the blanket from her shoulders as she stands up, "Would you help me, Y/N?"

You don't think much about it before saying yes, it's a simple request and she has been nothing but helpful since day one, but the frown on Hanji's face only grows as she stares at you and you can nearly feel her gaze leaving a burn mark on your back.

"You guys will be going your own way tomorrow, right?" Mikasa asks, pointing at a can of vegetable soup on the small pantry Erwin built out of some of the old wood that was laying around the house.

"Yeah, we have to keep going." You reply, handing her the item. When your fingers brush against hers she lets out a quiet gasp, barely audible.

"We really appreciate everything you've done for us, really." She says, a light in her eyes that you have never seen and you smile at her.

"Of course Mikasa. We would never leave you guys here alone!" You pour the contents of the can into one of the pots before making your way back to the living room where Erwin has started a fire.

"Most people would have, really, thank you." She says and wraps her arm around your waist, pulling you close for a caring hug and you giggle, shaking your head.

Out of the blue, Hanji stands up and stomps out of the room without saying a word. You silently hand the pot to Mikasa, who sits next to Eren as she begins to cook, and chase after Hanji.

You find her sitting at one of the many windows, her right leg hanging to the side while her left is bent against her chest. Her arms wrapped around her knee and her head is down, judging by the way she's breathing, she's most definitely crying.

"Hey, are you ok?" You ask, placing your hand on her back. She tries to readjust and get out of reach but stops halfway through her movements.

When her eyes meet yours, a few tears stream down her face like lazy currents at a river. "Why don't you go hang out with your new girlfriend?"

"You... you mean the 15 year old who we're teaching.... How to survive?" You inquire and she rolls her eyes before looking away.

"Just leave me alone." She whispers. You let out a long sigh and shake your head, focusing on how the moonlight contrasts with her skin, exposing every little mole around her arms.

In a rushed decision, you pull down her bent leg and she nearly falls to the ground. With her back pressed against the glass, you straddle Hanji as your hands glide towards the back of her neck.

While holding her nape, you pull her in for a kiss. Instead of pushing you away, you feel as her fingers begin to dig through the skin of your hips.

Your lips travel away from her mouth to her chin and finally land on her neck as you nib at her skin gently, leaving light red marks behind.

"I don't like the way she's been looking at you." Hanji whispers and you bring your head up to look at her eyes.

"You have nothing to worry about, love." You say, propping an elbow on her shoulder before placing a patch of hair behind her ear. "She's a literal fetus."

"Still, I..." She begins and you interrupt her.

"Let me remind you that you are the one I love." You whisper and, as soon as your lips meet hers, any words she might have said die in her throat.

The tips of your fingers brush against her bare arm and raise goosebumps on her skin, a denty gasp vibrating against your mouth. Once your hand reaches the edge of her shirt, you begin to feel her stomach, all the way up to her chest.

You nib on her bottom lip at the exact moment you trap her nipple in between your fingers and in response, she pulls you closer to her. You place your palm gently above the nub before squeezing her breast firmly.

Her hands rest on your ass, Hanji playfully returns your movements and you can't help but smile against her lips. You open your eyes to look at her and you can feel as your heart nearly skips a beat.

The thrill of making out with her for the first time in God knows how long rushes through your bloodstream. Sure, a few innocent kisses were shared here and there but nothing too intense.

You lower your hand, feeling her abs as you go down and she giggles as a result. "It tickles."

"Sorry, I just love feeling your body." You smile and a pink blush begins to spread across her cheeks. It quickly turns into a dark red color when you get up from her lap and yank her bottom clothes off and the cold weather hits her warm skin.

A devilish smile takes over your lips as you spread her legs open, admiring the dripping mess unraveling before your eyes.

You use your index fingers to spread her open, licking the juice that drips down her folds. Your tongue travels through her soaked pussy, playing around in her entrance and she moans rather loudly, earning a shush out of you.

Once you take her clit into your mouth, you feel her body starting to relax against your tongue, silently begging for your touch. It's been so long you decide not to torture her for long, even if you enjoy the buckling of her hips against your mouth.

You shift your hands onto her thighs, holding her in place as you bury yourself in her. Feeling as a mixture of her juices and your saliva drips down your chin, a feeling you've missed with all your soul.

This is the closest you've been to your old life in weeks. In between Hanji's legs, a place you've gladly been calling home for quite a while.

You shift your eyes up to look at her, she has her eyes shut closed as one of her hands covers her mouth, stopping any loud noises she might let out while the other grabs a fistful of your hair as if she's holding on for dear life.

Using the tip of your tongue, you explore every inch of her aching pussy, enjoying the way she tastes as if she was the finest of wines. Up and down, one side to the other, no matter how you moved, she always had a positive reaction.

She moans your name softly, her chest rising and falling as her flustered cheeks contrast with the pale moonlight. You smile against her pussy, gently sucking on her sweet spot as she squirms against you.

Quietly, you quicken your pace, never losing the gentleness present in your movements. Your tongue glides inside of her with ease and you can feel as she begins to tighten herself around it, letting you know she's getting close.

You focus on licking her clitoris once again and decide to use your ring and middle fingers to gently play with her opening, much to her delight. You spread your fingers apart and she can feel the cold air hitting inside of her.

When you begin to scratch her thigh with your free hand, she knows she's done for and within seconds, you feel as her body trembles in a state of pure bliss. Your tongue never stops moving but you now use both of your hands to hold her in place.

Her sight of her twitching clit catches your eye and you smile, whipping your mouth on her pubic area before using the back of your hand to make sure it's completely dry.

As you stand up, she pulls you in for a kiss, happily tasting herself on your lips. An amused sound escaped her throat. "I missed this."

"Me too." You whisper, placing your forehead against hers and your hands holding her hips. Silently, you hand her pants back and wait until she's fully dressed once again.

"Dinner is ready!" Mikasa screams from the room next door.

You reach for Hanji's hand and she politely declines. When sadness is about to wash over you, she takes a few steps forward before bending down.

"Hop on!" She says and you smile, wrapping your arms around her neck and your legs on her hips. A confident grip behind your knees as she begins to walk and you can't help but laugh in pure bliss.

The smell of her hair brings back memories you didn't even know you had. All the times you've spooned her to sleep or the times she hugged you as you cried. It's been weeks since she took a shower but the scent you've always loved is somehow still there.

Once she places you down in front of the fire, you realize the atmosphere feels a lot lighter than it did a few minutes ago and a wave of relief washes over you.

Eren hands you a bowl of soup and you thank him, praying that Mikasa has been the one to make it. Although he is a good fighter, his cooking skills are God awful.

You dip a wooden spoon in it and bring it to your mouth, blowing it gently before slurping it up. The flavor is well-received by your taste buds instead of being hit by a wave of nausea and you immediately begin to eat it all, finally realizing how hungry you were.

"Mikasa, this is delicious." Levi says, finally deciding to sit down beside you. The girl looks a bit surprised but accepts the compliment nevertheless.

A comforting silence fills the room and only the sound of the fire can be heard. Hanji is the first one to speak.

"I'm sorry for acting weird, Mikasa." She says, looking down at her bowl as she playfully moves her spoon around.

"Oh it's ok, you have nothing to apologize for." Mikasa replies, "Seeing you and Y/N made me think about someone I have... had a crush on"

"Tell us about your crush!" Erwin says with excitement. The only other times you've seen him with such a shine in his eyes was whenever he would talk about guns in general. The girl's cheeks turn a deep colored red and she repositions herself on her seat.

"We met when we were around 11." She begins, "We were in the same class ever since then and I sometimes could barely focus on my lessons."

"She was this typical bad girl, always carrying a guitar around." Eren says, trying to change all the attention from Mikasa as he notices a few tears in her eyes.

"A GIRL?" Hanji asks and the black-haired girl giggles as she nods.

"Blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen, I felt like I was floating in a little boat in the ocean every time I looked at them."

"What's her name?" You ask, placing the now empty bowl down.

"Annie. Annie Leonhardt." Armin replies.

"That's a beautiful name." Levi says, wrapping his arm around Erwin's neck. The sadness in her face is undeniable and you realize that talking about this subject is hurting her, so you decide to talk about something else.

"Tomorrow, you'll start heading west looking for your friend right?" You ask, taking a sip of water and Eren nods.

"Sasha, Connie and Marco." He replies and Armin elbows him in the ribs, earning a yelp in response, "And Jean."

"We'll miss you guys." Levi says and all eyes turn to him in surprise. "See? That's why I don't say this kind of gay shit."

"But you are gay." Hanji says and he flips her off.

"So are you bitch." He responds and you start laughing.

In these little moments, where there are no zombies around the house and the smell is slightly better, the fire warms you up and no one is shivering, where you get to have normal conversations without having to worry about a flesh-eating demon entering the house, you nearly forget about all the bad things that have been happening around the world.

"We'll help you pack your stuff tonight and we will all leave early in the morning, ok?" You say and the teenagers nod.

Although it's been only two weeks, you've grown used to their presence. Eren's stupid ways to kill someone who's dead, Mikasa's delicious cooking and Armin's knowledge about videogames and zombies. But you know they need to follow their own path, just like the rest of you.

You need to start heading towards the lab where your mom used to work, following the coordinates and steps she left behind before dying.

You need to survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1K 34
Within the walls and after titans were long gone... people started to live a peaceful life... until death came upon the heroes. Reborn into a new lif...
2.4K 107 7
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...
81.4K 2.1K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...