๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ท๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฝ ร— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Dubu_Onceu

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Intro
How To Request
L.HS |Photographer
P.JS | Carnival
P.SH | Slurpee
S.JY |Skateboard
K.SN |Reading
N.RK | First Kisses
L.HS |Asleep
P.JS |My Lover Is A Vampire
P.SH | Kiss Later
S.JY | Food Poisoning
K.SN |Hold You
Y.JW |Wake Up
N.RK | Hoodie
L.HS | Meant To Be
Y.JW | Shy
P.JS | Sick
P.SH | Waves
S.JY | Nightmare
K.SN | Can't Reach
Y.JW | Dependable
N.RK | Soup
L.HS | You Belong To Me
P.SH | Vivid
S.JY | Little Spoon
Y.JW |Prince
N.RK | Studio
L.HS | I Love You Too
P.JS | Remember
S.JY | Truth Untold
P.JS | My Stubborn Soulmate
P.SH |Cookies
K.SN | Slow Dance
Y.JW | Why Didn't You Say So?!
N.RK |Sleep Tight
L.HS | You're Beautiful
P.JS |Rain
S.JY | Fell Asleep
P.SH | It's Cold
K.SN | Babysitter
Y.JW |Stay The Night
N.RK | Ticklish
L.HS | Sneezes
P.JS | Blanket
S.JY | Promise Ring
P.SH |Period
K.SN | Babysitter Part.2
Y.JW | Dark
N.RK | Attic
L.HS | Hey You
P.JS |I'll Get You Back
S.JY | Puppy Fever
P.SH | Lost Puppy
K.SN | I Love You!
Y.JW | Silent Treatment
N.RK | Sunkissed
L.HS | Regret
P.JS |Jealous
S.JY | Food
P.SH | I Still Love You
K.SN |Enochlophobia
Y.JW | A Love That Blooms
N.RK | Neighbour
L.HS |Sweetener
P.JS | Baking
S.JY |Second Lead
P.SH| Imagination
K.SN |Sleepy Ddeonu
Y.JW | Unexpected Kisses

K.SN | MSS Part.2

1.7K 52 9
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Dubu_Onceu

Member: Kim Sunoo × Yoo Y/n
Genre: Angst-Fluff, Soulmate AU
Warning/s: idk angsty drama with fluff at the end...?
Requested: I just really wanted to make the second part okay, go read Jay's chapter "My Stubborn Soulmate" first so you'll understand the story, this is the part. 2 to it

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

-Flash back-

Hanging out with your bestfriend in a park, Park Jongseong, also known as your soulmate. You were sitting down on a bench as Jay was buying some  flowers for you in the flower shop, and it was his first time giving you a cliché gift.

Jay looked behind to see you standing there before a water fountain. He smiled at that and turned back to the guy handing him the flowers that he picked for you.

"Thanks" Jay said to the guy as he slightly bowed and gave him the payment and a small smile before going his way towards you. The guy called him which made hims stop in his tracks to look at the guy.

"You're giving this to a lovely girl you like sir?" the guy asked smiling. Jay shook his head  "No, she's just my friend" he said.

"Wait for me I'll give you something" the guy said as he quickly went further in his shop and disappeared from Jay's sight. Jay raised a brow and decided to wait for the guy, also glancing behind him to see if you were still there.

The guy came back and saw Jay turning his head behind to look at you. He soon cleared his throat to catch Jay's attention. The boy flinched and turned back to the guy, causing the vendor to smile at his silliness.

"Here give her this too" the guy said as he mentioned his hand for Jay to reach. The boy looked at the vendor in a confused expression but obliged anyway.

He handed over a flower bracelet and let it rest on Jay's palm. The boy gasped on how beautiful it looked "Give this to her, I know she'll like it" the vendor said, patting Jay's hand and grinned.

Jay nodded and smiled, but soon replaced it with a bewildered expression "Do I have to pay for this?" Jay asked the vendor as the guy shook his head with a reassuring smile on his face.

"No it's free. For the one's wanting to confess at least" the vendor said as he slightly pushed Jay's hand and motioned his hand on your direction.

"But I'm not gonna confess, she's just my friend.." Jay said "Just go on and give it to her" the vendor said. Jay just have him a small smile and thanked him.

"Thank you!" Jay said, bowing as he left the store "No problem sir" the vendor said and went further into his shop diapering from Jay's sight.

Jay tee-heed and skiped his way out of the flower shop and went towards you. He tapped your shoulder to let your attention go to him.

"Y/n I bought something for you, and I swear I  didn't spend much money like last time I gave you something" Jay said enthusiastically, His arms behind his back as he held the flowers that were on his hands.

Yoy turned your body to look behind you  and looked at Jay curiously and smiled afterwards "What is it Jay? And please tell me you didn't spend more than a thousand dollars on it" you asked, raising a brow.

You noticed that his arms were behind his back "And what's that you're hiding behind you?" you said pointing at his arms.

"I just wanna give you these" Jay said as he raised his hand to give you the flowers, you gasped and slowly took it, bringing the flowers to your nose to smell the scent of it. Jay smiled and blushed lightly, seeing you smelling them.

"So... Do you like them?" Jay asked, scratching his nape in embarrassment while looking elsewhere but you "I love them" You said, looking at him and smiled softly "Thank you Jay, they're really pretty" you said.

"Hehe no problem" Jay giggled as he looked back at you "Oh I wanna give you these too" he grabbed your wrist gently and inserted the bracelet on your hand and let it hang on your wrist.

Your face reddened faintly "Wow, you know you shouldn't have Jay, but thanks I really like it" you said chuckling as you admired the bracelet.

"I just wanted to, is it bad to randomly give your bestfriend some gifts?" Jay said, walking closer to you and gave you a hug. You puffed your cheeks and slowly hugged him back. "Thank you" you mumbled.

-End of flashback-

"Jeongyeon unnie, do you think I'll ever fall in love again?" You asked your older sister Jeongyeon who was currently using her laptop.

She turned to you and smiled softly "Of course Y/n/n. Do you still have feelings for Jay?" Your sister asked as he puts her laptop away and wrapped her arm around you.

"I don't really know unnie" you mumbled, remembering the time you and Jay last talked.

-Another Flashback-

"Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice trailing behind you. You turned around to see Jay smiling widely at you.

"Oh.. Hey" you greeted without a smile "What, you're not gonna hug me?" Jay spreads his arms and wiggled his eyebrow slightly.

You rolled your eyes and playfully hugged him. A smile slowly cracking on your lips.

"I wanna tell you something, it was really amazing!" Jay said as he patted your back as you pulled away and mentioned him to say it.

"Me and Jungwon talked yesterday!" Jay squealed in joy "It was the best day of my life! I can't believe it!" he said, you frowned at his words, but soon then covered it with a smile.

"That's nice" you uttered walking away "Yah! Stop walking away from me and talk to me" Jay whined as he followed you.

"Mmm... sorry" you said, emotionless "What's wrong with you today Y/n?" Jay said, grabbing your arm forcing you to face him.

"Nothing's wrong Jay, You can go with Jungwon and just leave me alone" you looked away and tried to get your arm away from him, but he was a lot stronger than you and he didn't let go.

"Let go of me" you faced and stared at him, your blood boiling with anger "No, and why is my name there inprinted on your wrist?" Jay asked as he pulled your sleeve up your elbow.

"That's because, I'm your soulmate and I was born with this" You said, Jay goy caught off guard, so you took your arm away.

"I don't believe you" Jay said, furrowing his eyebrows, he was also getting angry. "Of course you won't believe me, your stubbornness won't let you, and you won't believe me, your own best friend's words" you spat at him causing Jay to flinch.

"Then how come I don't have your name on my wrist if I was your soulmate?" Jay looked deep into your eyes, looking for an answer. But you stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought" Jay scoffed "You know what? Just leave me alone Jay" you huffed, walking away from him angrily.

"Hey! Hey! Come back this instant, Y/n! I'm not done talking to you yet!" Jay said as he tried following you.

-End of flashback-  

His voiced echoed through your head, it was becoming annoying, and making you sad at this point. Jeongyeon scanned your facial expressions and pouted.

She waved her hand in front of your face to see if you'd react. You slightly jolt up in surprise and blinked your eyes repeatedly.

"Are you alright? You kind of zoned out" Jeongyeon said, chuckling lowly. "Yeah... I'm fine... I just.." you sighed and covered your face "I just remembered the last time I talked to Jay" you said.

Tears started to form on your eyelids, and you looked up at the ceiling to try and stop them from falling. Jeongyeon stared at you and frowned.

She didn't want to see her little sister suffer, just because your bestfriend is being skeptical about the soulmate belief.

You looked back straight at the door as you couldn't suppress your tears of sadness any longer. You let yourself fall on Jeongyeon's shoulder, burying your face on the crook of her neck as you let out small sobs of hopelessness.

You felt downhearted now. You tried to reassure yourself taht you could convince him someday and you were determined that he would believe you.

You were so desperate for him to believe you, but then, yous started to give up. You lost hope. He'll never believe in that belief. Jeongyeon would encourage you every time you fail.

"Shhh, it's okay Y/n/n" Jeongyeon said, wrapping her arms around you, and rubbed your back in order for you to calm down, and that you couldn't. You were devastated as hell, and you couldn't hold your despondency and sorrow any longer.

"N-no, it won't be o-okay" you stammered "He already has a boyfriend, and he won't even believe in me, so what's the point in all of this? I'll never find my one true soulmate if he won't even accept the fact that it's true" you said.

You let out heartfelt sobs onto your sister's neck, as Jeongyeon felt melancholic at your words of desperateness.

"Y/n if he won't believe in you, then just move on" Jeongyeon said as she touched your cheek and forced you to look straight up at her. "What do you mean unnie?" you asked as you sniffled, your eyes shaking at the process.

"I don't think I'll fall in love again..
This tattoo on my wrist won't fade away" you said as you rubbed your wrist harshly, trying to remove Jay's name there.

"No no, stop that Y/n" Jeongyeon said as she grabbed your hand and held it tightly as you continued to sob "It'll soon fade away when someone comes to you" she said and caressed the top of your hand and kissed your forehead.

"H-how is that even possible?" you said between your wheezes "You'll see, you'll see" Jeongyeon whispered softly and hummed your favourite song.

Your panting and hard breathes started to sieze, your breathing soon became normal again. You decided not to go to school one day because of Jay.

You didn't want to see his face with his boyfriend because you'll end of crying right after.

Jay on the other hand, thought why you didn't go to school, his face frowning when he didn't see you coming in the school gate this morning, and choose to ask one of your other close friends, Shin Yuna.

He approached the tall girl and tapped her shoulder. Yuna soon turned to face Jay, together with his boyfriend Jungwon.

"Oh hey oppa and Jungwon-ah" Yuna greeted them with a smile. Jungwon returned the smile, while Jay's face remained as a frown.

Yuna noticed this and her smile faded and was replaced by a confused expression "What's wrong oppa?" Yuna asked the boy.

"I just wanted to know if you have seen Y/n, and if she texted you...? She didn't text me ever since..." Jay mumbled, looking at the girl. Yuna soon felt baffled at the question.

You had texted Yuna that you won't be going to school today because you didn't want to be a burden to Jay, and because you didn't want to see his face as well.

You told Yuna to not tell Jay himself because you know that he'll ask one of your friends, especially Yuna.

"S-sorry oppa... I haven't seen her today. She didn't t-text me anything. W-why?" Yuna stuttered as she panicked internally, eventually giving out a fact, together with a lie.

Jay raised a brow and studied Yuna's expressions. "Hmm.. That's really odd of her to not text either of us" Jay said, Yuna let out a low sigh of relief when Jay looked down at the ground, the at Jungwon.

"Hyung we can stop by her house later if you want" Jungwon said and patted his boyfriend's back and gave him a smile of reassurance.

Jay sighed and returned the smile, but his smile was small. Saddness engulfed him when he felt that you and him didn't talk nor chat.

"I-I'll be going now. See you around" Yuna said, bowing slightly and rushed to her class, leaving the couple behind.

"I hope she's fine.. We haven't been talking ever since our little argument" Jay muttered as he looked down, feeling ashamed.

"She'll maybe.. get over it? I don't know hyung. Just give her some time, I know you two will make up when she comes back" Jungwon said as he hugged Jay, who hugged him back. "I hope so.." Jay mumbled under his breath.

*Time Skip: to some days later, brought to you by the way Jay looks so lovingly at Jungwon uwu*

"But unnie, I still don't want to to school!" you whined and rolled over you bed to face your older sister away.

Jeongyeon has been trying to get you out of the dorm two days after you didn't go to school. You being quite stubborn, had to convince her over and over until she sighs in defeat.

Until now you're stuck in your bed, your face burying on the pillow and your body still tucked under the covers.

"You have to, and it has been quite long ever since you went out of this dorm" Jeongyeon face palmed and looked at you.

"Still, I don't want to see his face"  Your voice was muffled by the pillow, and nevertheless, Jeongyeon still heard you loud and clear.

"Y/n even if you don't want to see his face, you still have to go" Jeongyeon said sighing "This is the last time I'll let you stay, so now you have to get ready and get out of bed or I'll call Nayeon instead to get you out of bed. You want that?" She threatened you.

You quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Jeongyeon snickered victoriously and went out of your shared bedroom.

You kinda feared Nayeon, because she was like a mother to you, and she was a bit naggy. In fact your older sister and her girlfriend Nayeon act so much like an old married couple, they're like your parents.

Sometimes they would carry you like a little baby to stop you from doing something bad or would disobey them. You're kind of tiny so they do that.

After a few minutes of taking a bath, changing your clothes, brushing your teeth and all stuff on getting ready, you went out of the room and went to the living room to see Jeongyeon and Nayeon, standing in front of the door.

Nayeon was holding your car keys and raised a brow at you, as you did the same.

"Uhmm.... Unnie, why are my car keys with you?" You asked and tried to snatch your car keys from the bunny looking girl, but as soon you tried snatching it, she lifted it up in the air swiftly, causing you to furrow your eyebrows at her.

"Well, I'm planning on driving you to school today, coz you look like you can't even reach the gas and the brakes, while Jeongyeon will be staying here till i get back, how's that sound hmm?" Nayeon smiled, with Jeongyeon smiling and nodding with agreement as well.

But you on the other hand, was bewildered. You know how to drive, you have a license, you can reach the gas and brakes well, but why can't they let you drive?, you're a grown-up already.

"Unnie I'm a grown up, I can drive myself to school by my own" You said, as you once again tried to snatch your keys, but soon again failed to do so.

"You're not so grown up yet, for us at least, and you look so tiny to drive a car" Jeongyeon said, smiling sheepishly "Either way, Nayeon here will drive you to school, whether you like it or not" Jeongyeon sternly said.

"Fine" you groaned in annoyance as the couple smiled victoriously, Nayeon slinging her arm around your shoulder and went out of the dorm.

"Y/n were almost there" Nayeon said as she took a quick glance at you, and saw that you were closing your eyes and released soft snores.

"Five..more.... hours unnie" You said, turning your head to your right and took a deep breath "I-  too late Y/n, were here now, so might as well wake up" Nayeon said before stepping on the brakes, causing you to jump in your seat by surprise.

"Off you go now Y/n/n" she said and pressed the button of your seat belt, you opened the door and went out then closing the door afterwards, waving goodbye at Nayeon as she returned the wave with a motherly smile on her face before driving back to Jeongyeon.

"So much for couples that act like parents" you muttered, shrugging and just went in the school gates. You entered the halls and observed each of the students there.

Others were in thier groups, some couples kissing against the lockers, you know, the typical school scenes in fanfics, but soon shrugged it off and went towards your locker to get your books and stuff for your class.

You were about to go to your locker, when you saw Jay together with Jungwon, just talking not so far from your locker, but maybe five meters away from it.

You soon felt your tears coming back again, and fought your tears back. You quickly wiped off your tears that were already running down from your eyelids. You wouldn't want them to see you crying in front of the couple, now would you?

You rushed to your locker and grabbed some books then closed it with a somewhat loud bang, clearly catching the two's attention, Jay gasped not knowing You would come back.

You cursed mentally, feeling thier Eyes staring at the back of your head. You started to run away from them, hearing Jay shouting your name and to stop you from running away from him.

"He has to leave me alone..." You whispered under your breath, your gaze stuck to the ground and not knowing where you're going.

When you were about to look straight back up, you collided with someone's body, causing one of your books to fall to the ground, and also you falling on your bottom. You groaned in slight pain and rubbed your bottom.

The students' attention went to you and the person you collided with, even Jay and Jungwon were looking at you "Oh no, I'm so sorry!" you heard a voice from above.

"I-it's okay, I should have watch where I was.. going.." you muttered looking up to see a blonde boy looking down at you with a concerned expression, and his hand reaching out for you, and waiting for you to take it.

"Hehe no worries it's fine" the boy brightly smiled. You slowly reached out your hand and took his hand in yours, using his strength to get you up.

Such positivity and brightness you see in him. He even looks cute and handsome, even pretty. You look into his brown orbs, as he did the same.

You didn't notice you two have been staring at each other for quite a few seconds now, so yous hook your thoughts away and blushed lightly, also him looking away from you.

"Oh how rude of me!" You heard him saying that with a giggle, and looked back to look at him "Let me introduce myself, I'm Sunoo, Kim Sunoo. Just call me Sunoo or Ddeonu if you want. I don't mind if you call me that" the boy who introduced himself as Sunoo, smiled warmly.

"Y/n, I'm Yoo Y/n" you responded, your lips slowly curving into a small smile and you felt your cheeks heating up at how cute he looked when he smiles.

Sunno suddenly knew that your name was extremely familiar. Has he seen you somewhere? Did someone mention you name to him? Or were you so well known that he heard about you?

He checked his wrist and saw the exact name there. It soon hit him. You were his soulmate. Sunoo gasped And shook his head, looking at you and spoke "Nice to meet you Y/n" he said, before he pulled you into a soft hug as a sign of the start of your friendship with him.

Although you felt a little awkward, but hugged him back slowly, soon melting his his arms and having a soft smile on your face.

He felt cuddly and warm, just like a teddy bear. You liked it, but soon felt a pair of eyes glaring at you at the back of your head.

"N-nice to meet you too" you croaked out, pulling away from the hug, your red tinted cheeks still visible in his vision. "You're the same age as me right?" Sunoo asked as he poked your reddened cheek.

"Yeah" you grinned. The students walked away and minded thier own business, well except for two people. "Hm okay, hey wanna hang out some time?" Sunoo offered, his eyebrows raising Up in high hopes of you accepting his offer.

"I- s-sure" you said, Sunoo had a big smile on his face as soon as you agreed on that offer "Great! Let me add my phone number on your phone. Is it okay?" he held out his hand a little for your phone.

You nodded and quickly took out your phone and giving it to him. He quietly thanked you and typed on your phone. You noticed he took a quick selfie, it made you giggle softly.

"Alright, here you go" Sunoo said as he returned your phone to you, as you looked at what he did to your phone. You laughed quietly and covered your mouth, seeing that he saved his contact as 'Ddeonuwu😁' and saved the selfie he took as the picture.

"See you later Y/n! Text me okay" Sunoo smiled and walked away going to who knows where, maybe to his friends.

"W-what- just happened-" you mumbled and turned around to see if the couple was still there, and by luck they disappeared.

*Another Time Skip: to several months later brought to you by your I-LAND bias*

It has been a few months ever since you met Sunoo. You two were slightly different, and yet has similarities with each other.

He was so positive and bright that you swore that he was as bright as the sun above, probably even brighter. He had such a lovely personality, and you liked it.

Jay's name that was tattooed on your wrist was starting to disappear, and it was beginning to change to Sunoo's name. You started to wonder, is this what your older sister Jeongyeon said?

"Won-ah, do you think she likes Sunoo now?" Jay asked, his expressions and tone were becoming bitter "I don't know" Jungwon said quietly, not knowing what to answer.

"I doubt she likes Sunoo, I really do" Jay hissed, his gaze was sharp when he looked at you laughing with Sunoo "Hyung are you perhaps jealous?" Jungwon questioned, looking at his boyfriend in a befuddled expression.

"What? Of course not" Jay shook it off by lying to Jungwon. He still felt suspicious, but ended up believing him "You know what? Wait here for a while" Jay said, as she stood up and went towards you and Sunoo.

"Oh no... I sense drama" Jungwon face palmed and decided to obey Jay, by staying put on his place and just watch them.

"Hey Y/n" Jay called you out, as you and Sunoo faced the furious older boy. You feared that one day he'll do this.

"Oh h-hey" You muttered and looked at Sunoo, who smiled softly at you while comfortingly rubbing your back.

"Why weren't you here for five days several months ago? Why didn't you text me? And why the heck are you avoiding and ignoring me?!" Jay asked, his face red with anger. You have never seen him this mad before, and it scared you a lot.

You stayed silent, tears were starting to form in your eyes. You weren't ready to face him, yet. Jay furrowed his eyebrows, why don't you answer him?

"Answer me Y/n" Jay demanded, his gaze was deadly, and you feared him. You still stayed silent, bit wanting to answer any of his questions.

Sunoo would stare at you and Jay, wondering if he should interrupt or just stay silent "I said answer me!-" you didn't let him finish.

"Fine! You really want your answers so badly?" you said, you stood up, your face inches away from his, your eyebrows furrowing and It shows that you were angry at him.

Sunoo flinched and stood up as well, to just rub your back in a comfortingly way. "Well obviously" Jay said, rolling his eyes.

"You wanna know why I wasn't texting you and I was absent the past few days months ago? It's because of you!" You pointed your index finger near his face, Jay was taken aback.

"Because of you, I wouldn't be like this" A tear escaped your eyelids and ran down your cheeks "I didn't want to see your face, because if I do, I'll cry" you sniffed and wiped your tears, and soon got replaced by new tears.

"I only asked for one simple thing for you and, that was believing this whole soulmate thing is true!" you said "You sure do know that I'm the type of person who isn't too dumb enough to believe in these things!" Jay retorted.

You blinked a few times, not believing what he just said "Too dumb?" you asked "TOO DUMB?" you repeated "YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IN THINGS LIKE THIS TO EASILY, ARE YOU INDIRECTLY INSULTING ME JAY?!" you shouted, anger and saddness clear in your tone and expression.

Sunoo gave you a side hug and tried calming you down with soothing words in order for you to go tranquil "No! Stop calming me down" you siad and tried pushing him away due to anger, but he wouldn't let go of you and choose to go quiet.

Jay went silent "Jay after all of these years, I loved you, I tried my best to keep you safe, entertained and happy. You weren't responsive, so I decided to do all those things, just for you" You sobbed out.

"And yet you choose a different person other than me, you loved someone else" You said, Jay looked down, already feeling guilty.

"I fell for you Jay. I gave you all the hints, all of them. How could you be so dense? WHY?" you shouted the last part with a sob and grabbed his shoulders, just to shake him gently.

Sunoo to keep you on your spot, but failed. Jay stayed unresponsive. "HOW COULD YOU BREAK MY HEART?!" you sobbed once more, your arms skipping away from his shoulders.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I didn't know you liked me.." Jay quietly said. And notwithstanding, it was still clear for you and Sunoo to hear.

"Jay all I ever wanted from you is to love me. Believe that I'm your soulmate. Oh! Nevermind, you already love someone else!" you cried out "All those things I given to you in the past were just nothing to you, huh?" you looked away from Jay and wiped your tears.

"You're jealous because I'm hanging out with Sunoo aren't you?" You said, looking at Jay in the eye. He was still silent and just stared at you "ANSWER ME!" you said.

"YES, I AM, I REALLY AM!" Jay yelled, causing you to flinch, he then softened when he saw you flinching and sobbing once more "I am..." he sighed.

"Why would you be jealous if you have Jungwon? We aren't a couple Jay" you interrogated "No we aren't, and I rememberd what you said" you added.

"I'm sorry..." Jay mumbled, looking at you "Treat Jungwon well okay?" you said ignoring his apology and smiled sadly, before running away from Jay.

"Y/n!" Jay shouted your name, hoping you'd stop and come back. Sunoo looked at your running figure, then at Jay "E-excuse me" he said and ran after you.

"Y/n/n.." Jay mumbled under his breath and started to cry. He felt someone wrapping thier arms around him, and saw that Jungwon hugged him.

"I'm the reason after all... She likes me.. loves me.." he muttered and sobbed on Jungwon's shoulders "I'm such a fool"

"It's okay let it all out" Jungwon whispered and kissed Jay's temple "No it's not! I messed up.." Jay cried. He has never cried like this before.

-With you and Sunoo-

"Y/n!" Sunoo called out to you and followed you on one of the empty classrooms, then to one of the chairs "Leave me alone Sunoo..." You mumbled and closed the classroom door before Sunoo could go in.

He sighed and knocked on it "Y/n let me in there, please" Sunoo said, his voice tender, soft. Yousat on the floor and sobbed wholeheartedly.

"Please...leave me alone" you pleaded, but that won't let Sunoo leave. "No, I'm staying. Now let me in" Sunoo demanded.

You froze on your spot and thought about his request. You wanted someone to hold onto, though, why don't you just let him hold you in his arms and comfort you?

"Y/n/n" Sunoo called out by your nickname softly and rested his palms on the door, wanting to go in and comfort you.

You grimaced, more tears running down your cheeks and finally decided to just let him in, You wanted his warmth, it was predictable that you wanted him around you.

You stood up and and unlocked the door, then opening it. You crushed your body against his, wrapping your arms against his neck, causing him to squeak in surprise and carry you.

He went in and closed the door whilst locking it. Sunoo sat down on the floor with your in his lap and crying on his shoulder.

"Y/n/n please calm down" Sunoo requested while stroking your hair. "I can't Sunoo" You sniffled "He broke my heart and for all those years of friendship, it was like nothing for him. I gave all the hints that I liked him, but he still choose someone else" You sobbed.

Sunoo felt sorrowful at your crying figure, like how your older sister Jeongyeon felt for you. He hated to see anyone crying, especially you.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you and Jay hyung, Y/n/n" Sunoo said as he held you close "Can we skip class and stay here for a while?" you asked, looking up to him.

"But-" Sunoo tried to protest but you cut him off  "Sunoo please" you grip on his hand, hoping he'd accept. He sighed and nodded. You quietly thanks him and remained on his lap.

-Some minutes later-

You talked about your friendship with Jay to Sunoo, since he asked what was it like. He would nod at you and listen to every word you said.

And then there was comforting silence, your sobs slowly eased. You rested your head on Sunoo's chest, hearing his fast heart beat. Is this how he felt when he's with you?

"Sunoo are you okay? Your heart is beating so fast" you asked, your head still resting on his chest. Sunoo's face flushed in embarrassment and cleared his throat.

"W-well uhm, I don't know?" Sunoo lied and smiled sheepishly. You let your head up to meet his face, and saw that his cheeks were already red.

You giggled and brought your hand to his reddened cheek "Sunoo... do you like..me?" You asked, looking straight into his orbs. Sunoo stared at you and remained silent.

"C-can I tell you this?" Sunoo laughed softly, bringing his hand up to your cheek "Tell me what?" you raised a brow and put your hand back to your side.

"That you're my soulmate" he said, you were taken aback. What did he say? You're his soulmate? Wow unexpected, huh? For you at least. So Jeongyeon was right.

"What?" you looked at him in disbelief. Sunoo giggled and caressed your cheek using his thumb "You heard me loud and clear Y/n" Suno smiled widely.

"W-wow" you muttered under your breath "Can I do this?" he asked, causing you to look at him bewilderingly "What do you mean-"

He cut you off as he pressed his lips against yours softly. You froze on your spot. Is this really happening? His lips were moving slowly, while yours were just staying still.

Few seconds before Sunoo could pull away, you kissed back. He was surprised you kissed back, he thought you'd be uncomfortable.

Both of your lips were moving in sync. You liked this movement, or maybe you loved it. You both pulled away for a few seconds later since the oxygen was the problem.

You rested your forehead against his and panted softly. "Y/n will you be mine?" Sunoo suddenly spoke, as you pulled your head and smiled at him. "Hmm.. Okay"

*More Time Skip: to a few more months brought to you by the first time Heeseung did aegyo*

You loved the relationship you were in right now. Sunoo was such a sweat heart to you, and you were thankful that he came into your life.

Although Jay was still jealous. He shouldn't be, because he has Jungwon by his side "Ddeonu-yah" You called out your boyfriend who was talking to Riki.

He turned around and saw you running towards him. He brightly smiled and spreads his arms open for you.

"Hii Y/n/n" Sunoo cooed, as you hugged him tightly as he spun you around as if you two haven't seen each other for a year. Riki giggled at the two of you, feeling happy that you found your one.

Jay on the other hand frowned, seeing you so happy with Sunoo  made him sad, but happy at the same time. He still was happy. Your happiness meant a lot for Jay, even though he broke your heart.

Though you two will still talk at times. You still forgave him, and just forgot what happened in the past. You'd have a double date with him and Jungwon, with your boyfriend, Kim Sunoo.

One thing that you'd never forget about you and Jay, your best friend, was that he was your stubborn soulmate.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Longest chapter I wrote so far, I hope ya'll enjoyed that, don't forget to vote please 😁👉❤️ stay safe guys!

(

づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

21K 1K 45
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฆ...
55.7K 841 25
โ € imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #29 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88 in niki #70 in kpopima...
34K 1.8K 32
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š...
8.8K 323 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...