The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Por vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 65: Trust Me

1.4K 33 27
Por vanillasunlight

WARNING: Mature content. Read at your own risk. You may skip this chapter if you like.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

"You can't kiss me." I spoke as he trails his fingers all over my face.

"And why not?" He asked tilting his head. There was a small smile tugging on the side of his lips.

"Because you kissed a hoe! I don't want to kiss a nasty mouth Eren." I reasoned.

"I already told you that girl didn't even kissed me but did you listen? You even threatened to throw our wedding ring huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I was certain he got mad at me because of that but I was just too carried away by anger I just want to be alone that time.

"What proof can you show me that you two never really kissed huh?" I asked irritated. Come on! Show me how you solve this case Eren.

"I never really thought you could be like this. Damn. I'll get you a copy of the CCTV footage yesterday. Do you still want more proof?" He sighed and I was still seriously looking at him.

I went silent for a while and thought about the footage. I don't like to see it too because it's hanged somewhere in the corner and the angle, no, it won't help. It will only look like they really are kissing and I don't want to see it.  I only saw that Caven girl's back earlier completely hiding Eren but she was tilting her head so I presumed.

"Don't you trust me Mikasa?" Eren caressed my hair.

"Can you be really trusted? You even keep secrets from me. So that was how your day goes on that office huh? That's the reason why you got so busy? How many times did that girl get close to you?" I looked at my side avoiding his gaze. I think I'm going insane with my questions.

I really can't get that scene today out of my mind. Can I really trust him again? Or I'll end up like Auntie Lydia?

"I just met her really. She was supposed to be a new shareholder but I decline it after what happened earlier. I swear I didn't kiss her or what. Why would I? I don't want a fucking slut in my company." He looks so pissed either.

"But you enjoyed it." I said and his mouth went hanged open.

"Whatttt? No! Oh my God. Why would I Mikasa? It's not you. I already have a wife. Plus I only love one person which is you." Eren abruptly closed his eyes and sighed.

"You're only saying that to make me feel better when you really are reconsidering to choose me as your wife." I said still not looking at him.

"Look at me. Look into my eyes. Am I lying?" Eren said and I frowned.

"No." I spoke and he sighed as he kissed my forehead.

I know. I'm glad. But I still hate that bitch and I would never forget about that.

"Then. Are we okay now babe?" Eren said as he touched my body and his hand went to my thighs slipping underneath the dress.

Ah shit. I forgot.

I am actually exposed because of what I did earlier. I moaned as I felt his fingers on my folds.

"Hmmm look at who's getting loud." Eren chuckled as he kissed me rough. I kissed him deeply as my hand gripped his hair.

"Ahhh Eren.." I moaned as he bit my lip and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted my hot cavern as he puts his fingers inside and out of me.

I felt my body jolts in pleasure as volts electricity traveled down my spine to my nerves.

"Hmmm easy baby.." Eren breathed as my hands went from his hair down to his abs and to his length and I heard him muttered some curses as I held him.

"Off.."I breathed as I tried to lift this shirt up and he did.

He unbuckled his belt and took his clothes off, all of them. He kissed me back once again as he undressed me.

"Did you purposely wear this thing huh?" He breathes as he finally managed to take the dress off exposing my milky skin.

"And if I did?" I smirked as I left kisses on his lips.

"Damn baby." He clicked his tongue and made my legs wrap around his hips.

His hand made its way to my mounds and he gripped it while his other hand went on my butt and did the same.

"Eren..Ahh.." I breathed heavily as I felt him there slowly getting inside of me again.

"Shhh..Don't be too loud baby." He chuckled and went inside me. Holy shit.

"God!" Eren breathes as he goes down deep inside me.

"Hmmm more. Faster baby.." I moaned as soon as I caught up to his pace. Shit. God. Eren.

He kissed my neck and I could feel him leaving love bites down to my collarbones sucking and nipping at anywhere his tongue goes as he thrusts deeper and faster inside of me and I rolled my eyes.

"Erennn.." I called his name as I felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

"Hmmm..yes baby..say my name.." He just hummed as he continued to ram into my entrance and I scratched the back of his body.

I kissed his neck as well and left some marks. He's mine. No one can go near him other than me. I am marking what I own.

"Shit. Ereeeen.." I breathed as I felt myself cumming. Shit.

"Yess baby..cum with me." He spoke and I bit my lip as he claimed my lips once again.

I felt my body shake as I came and he grunts as he filled me inside. There were sweat all over our body, everything felt hot, and our breathing was uneven.

"I love you. You're mine, Eren." I spoke softly as he caressed my now wet hair and I leaned to him.

"I love you too baby. Please...Don't ever think about throwing our wedding ring. I don't know what will happen to me if you'll leave me again." He spoke softly and I held his hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for doubting you. For not believing you." I spoke hugging him and he kissed my head.

"I'm just really busy solving the company's issues these past few days. Did I made you feel lonely that's why you went there yourself?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

I switched our positions as I went on top of him and I caressed his face.

"I just wanted to see you working there and go out for dinner." I spoke.

"Hmm shall we go on a date tomorrow?" He asked chuckling.

"But you're still busy right? I can wait for the weekend." I smiled.

"It's alright. I think I've already done enough for the week anyway. I can always cancel my meetings and free my time for you babe. Just say it. " Eren spoke as he pecked my lips.

"I can help you Eren. Don't hesitate to ask me okay? We can do this." I flashed a grin at him and he nodded.

"Thank you love. Just trust me a little bit more too. I won't let you down, you have my word." He said and I nodded shyly.

I kissed him slowly again pouring my heart and emotions to the kiss and he let me sit on top of him. I breathed heavily as his manhood brushed in between my thighs and my hand is in his abs tracing every blocks I could feel.

"Someone's really needy of me today.." Eren chuckled as he pulled my face closer to him for better access.

"Hmmm...Just kiss me will you." I laughed as I entered his tongue and we fought for dominance.

He must be tired from today that I actually, for the first time was able to dominate him with kisses. He guided my waist gripped them again while massaging my nipples and then went to my butt to position his manhood inside of me again.

"Fuck.." He breathed as he slowly entered me and I slip down to his length taking him full.

Shit. He is hitting my sweet spot.

"Erennn..Ahh.." That's all I could ever mutter as he met me halfway and I went up and down faster.

Not long after, we both came and I collapsed on top of him tired and he pulled the covers for the both of us as I slowly drifted off to dreamland.

I'm so tired.

"I love you.." He mumbled and my vision went black.

Trust me? More like a thrust me.

But wait..What the hell???

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

245K 5.1K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
11.8K 303 17
It was a normal day inside the walls, but Titans tried to get in. People screamed. Mikasa had to protect Eren and Armin. Suddenly she hat to save som...
533K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
9.3K 359 16
"Keep the best memories of the past, but please don't let the darkest ones consume you. It hurts, but I know you're strong, Heichou." Eren cooed. Le...