Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 58

12.3K 223 37
By WaattyAriiaa

Liam Black

Out of all the confidence and vigorous dominance I displayed. I couldn't swallow the nerves I had while watching her walk through the front door. I don't think I've ever been so nervous for something as I am right now. What if she totally changed her mind about wanting the dog and I went out of my way. It was near impossible yet I found myself overthinking this.

She just makes me loose my mind, whenever anything has to do with her no matter what it was. She laced her fingers through mine while we walked upstairs and a small smile grew on my lips. I love the way her hand just connects perfectly with mine. It was strange how fast it could help me calm down. But, as we grew closer to my room I became conflicted.

"Can we take a nap, I'm so-" her words stopped mid sentence when she opened the door.

He was on my bed running around in circles, chasing his tail with excitement. Upon hearing the door open though he stopped and looked at us while wagging his tail. An excited small bark leaving his mouth as he continued to run in circles. I hesitantly looked to Belle to see her eyeing the dog in awe.

"Oh my gosh." she mumbled, before rushing to make her way in front of the bed where the puppy eagerly jumped into her open arms.

She turned around with him against her chest and I'm sure I fell for her more just by seeing the shift in her eyes. They showed nothing but, pure excitement and happiness. She held him, giving him kisses and talking to him lovingly.

"He's even cuter in person, when did you get him I was just here." she laughed when he started to lick her face and then her eyes caught mine.

I was so relieved that she seemed to love him already, "Yesterday after work I got him, he's all yours." I stepped closer to her moving to pet the dog on the head awkwardly.

He turned to me and licked my palm, "Wait, what do you mean mine?" she questioned.

"I mean." I cleared my throat feeling that anxious feeling kick in, "I sort of got him for you." she stared at me and so I went on, "I mean you told me how Gracie said you couldn't afford him so I just got him for you." she was still just looking at me with disbelief, "I know it's sudden and it's okay if you don't wan-"

I groaned when I felt her lips on mine, my hands fell to her hips to grab them tightly. It was such a good feeling that was stirred inside of me whenever she'd kiss me first. The kiss slowly dissipated and we pulled away.

"Thank you." she said softly, her orbs of blue filled with tenderness, "I love him." she looked back down at the puppy with the cutest smile on her lips.

It made me unbelievably happy to see such a smile on her face, "Good, I just want you happy." I shamelessly muttered, turning my head away from her to try and hide what's inevitable.

The fact that she makes me extremely vulnerable.

"I am." she replied, lifting her hand to touch the side of my jaw a sigh of content leaving my lips.

She dropped her hand into mine after a second and tugged me to the bed, "Come on." she let the dog go on the mattress following after it by sitting down.

I sat next to her on the bed with the dog happily playing with Belle's hand. While her giggle filled the walls of the room and I felt my heart soften at the sound.

"I've never had a dog before, what should we name him?" she questioned, cupping his face between her hands and tapping his nose.

"We?" I asked confused, "He's yours love, you should be the one to name him." she shifted her gaze back  up to me just as the little dog ran into my lap.

"Have you ever had a dog before?" she smiled when he started to nip at my fingers.

"No." I replied, pulling my hand away and looking at her.

"Then we will name our dog." she stated, leaning over and picking him up to hold in her arms.

I instantly shook my head, "He's not mine." I eyed the fur ball who rolled around in her arms with such excitement.

Why is he so happy?

"Yes he is." she looked at me again with a laugh and I smiled at hearing the angelic sound plus the fact that she wants him to be mine too.

That wasn't something I anticipated would be involved in the outcome of getting the dog. I thought it was thoughtful that she did want that though. I've never been the one in someone's life to be thought about. So it was sort of nice to know she thinks about me.

"Oh really?" I questioned, just to see how far she was actually willing to take this.

She scratched him behind the ears, shifting her gaze up to me, "Yes really, he's ours." she smiled.

It was that damn smile that made me give in completely.

•••

Belle Fawn

"I want you in extracurriculars and make sure to take any new opening in any honor classes prior to the ones you are taking."

My ears decided to be on my side as they tuned her out. Lunch with my parents was definitely unexpected but, at the same time I was totally not surprised. I knew eventually they'd reach out to me to tell me every expectation they have for me considering school starting next month. It was everything to them that I did perfectly in everything that ensured a bright future for me.

"Are you even listening?" I blinked and scooted back a bit in my seat when my dad snapped his fingers in front of my face.

A look of disapproval painted on his features, "Yes, of course." I nodded my head while my mom shook hers.

"Pay attention, this is your future." she spoke pointedly and I once again nodded as she carried on with her words.

Sometimes I felt like their ways of controlling my life was covered up with 'advice'.

Through her excessive talking I thought about Max and how Liam and I came up with the name...

"Oh he's so cute I can't believe you got him for me." I smiled while scratching the brown dog behind the ears.

"Have you thought of any names yet for him?" he questioned.

"You mean we." I corrected firmly shifting my gaze up at him with a playful pout and he rolled his eyes.

"Right."

"Okay so a name, do you like Duke?" I looked back to the dog who was stretched out and had his eyes closed.

Liam shook his head, "Horrible."

"Then what do you think his name should be?" I looked up to meet his eyes.

His eyebrows pulled together as he shifted his gaze to the dog, slightly biting his lip in thought, "What about Max."

"I love it."

My smile was stained on my lips as I remembered how conflicted he seemed about the name. How deep down he was genuinely happy to help with it.

"Mr. Black we were just talking about you right honey?" My eyes refocused in on my mother's face before it took in the whole scene before me.

My parents were staring at me awaiting my response but, my eyes wouldn't stray from Liam's. They held a slight playful glint in them. He cocked his eyebrow seeming to be waiting for my response as well.

"Uh we were?" I questioned unsure, my cheeks burning from Liam's heated gaze.

"Excuse her, she's been quite distracted." My mom eyed me weirdly as she spoke.

It was an awkward situation because, I don't think they knew about Liam and I. They couldn't have, even if my dad was friends with Liam. I'd like to think he wouldn't tell my dad without talking to me first.

"That's alright." Liam replied, rubbing his chin with his ring clad hand.

"Anyways we were talking about the ball that's coming up." My dad continued the conversation, shifting his chair out from under the table to face Liam more.

Who's eyes drifted to me for a split second before they went to my fathers, "Right, will you guys be attending?" he questioned, slipping his hand into his pocket.

I looked back down at my mostly eaten lunch, now that Liam was here I didn't think I could finish it. He made me nervous and I didn't expect this little reunion between my parents and him so soon. Since they still didn't know about us, I didn't even know what they'd think. My mother would probably raise hell about it and my dad, I didn't even want to go there.

"We will be." I heard my mom respond more happy than she sounded talking to me.

"Of course so will Belle, hopefully she doesn't show up with that guy on her arm." My dad grumbled as he turned back to his food and I felt my cheeks burn.

Because, the guy they were talking about was Nathan and that certainly wasn't the case. The only reason they knew Nathan was in my life was because, they caught him leaving my apartment while we were kissing. It was just as they were coming to see me for a surprise 'visit'. When in reality they just loved to come by and critique Gracie and I's apartment decor. They briefly met, after that my dad didn't care for him and my mom treated him as she did Gracie.

Liam suddenly tapped the table with his finger tips which made me look up at him. It seemed to be what he wanted because, his eyes caught mine in a very questionable stare.

I swallowed nervously, "He and I are just friends now dad." I tightly smiled and my mom shook her head with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Nonsense, bring him." she stated, grabbing her wine glass for a sip.

My mouth almost dropped open at her words and the fact that she was saying this, "Mom, I really don't think I should." I rushed out, eyeing my dad and Liam who were now having their own conversation.

Liam's eyes were focused on my dad but, I could tell by the way his jaw was locked and his hand was forming a slight fist on the table. That he was extremely frustrated and was clearly listening to my conversation more.

"Why not, I just thought since that day I seen you two-" I quickly cut off her obvious reflection on the explicit kiss Nathan gave me.

"That was weeks ago, things have changed and I-"

"Even if that's the case it would be nice for you to have a date." she cut me off only making me grow more nervous when she wouldn't even let me talk.

"But I already-"

She finally stopped me short with a pointed gaze and a look I knew not to question, "You're going with him Belle, just have fun don't fight me on this." she reached across to grab my hand in hers.

A slightly unexpected smile lifted onto my lips at the contact, she never touches me, "Okay?" she asked with her own smile while my eyes were locked on our hands, she rarely held my hand.

"Okay."

•••

My eyes followed him all around the room as he gathered a clients folder of information together and he made it clear he didn't need my help. I anxiously bounced my leg up then back down while watching him move towards the steel drawers. His back was to me when he opened it up to find a paper. We had been back from lunch for about five minutes already and he hasn't spoken a word to me. I wasn't sure if he was mad or hurt or maybe even both.

If it was the other way around I know I'd feel both.

I sighed before deciding to talk first, "Well aren't you going to say something?"

"Seems like you just did." he suddenly turned around with the folder as he placed a sheet of paper inside before shutting the drawer.

"I mean about-"

"I know." he walked over to his desk, still not meeting my eyes as he sat down at his desk.

He set the folder down and sighed before running a hand through his hair stressfully, "You don't understand how truly irritating it is to not be in control."

"I'm sorry." I replied genuinely, his orbs now shifting to meet mine, "I really am."

The light hazel color was darkened and his jaw was locked in irritation. He shook his head with a small scoff leaving his lips.

"Your mother completely manipulated you and you just let her." he stated.

My eyebrows drew together at his response as I tried to conjure a reply to his well fact, "You're right but, I just.." I trailed off, shaking my head realizing how right he actually is, how right Gracie is as well.

How can I keep wishing and hoping for them to love me when they pressure me and manipulate me. I'm dumb enough to fall for it because, I want that love and affection. It's not the best and it's the only way I get it but, it's wrong.

I shrugged, shaking my head, "I'm sorry it was stupid, I shouldn't have gave in and I'm really sorry."

Old habits die hard.

Liam turned his head away from me, "It's fine, I know they don't know about us and Charlie probably wouldn't like the idea of me being with you if we did tell him." he explained and my heart strings tugged at how defeated his tone sounded.

"If it makes you feel better, he doesn't like Nathan and my mom is just tolerating him." I smiled slightly while his features remained stoic.

"Right so much so she wants you to go to the ball with him." he was now returning his attention back to the folder and I frowned.

"Liam I won't go with him if it makes you feel-"

"It's fine Belle." I felt my heart sink at the way he used my name, "You've already said yes and you obviously don't want to disappoint your mother." he went on while looking through the papers below him, "Plus they'll be there as well and if we're together I make no promises that I won't touch you how I'd like."

I bit my lip, "Okay." I mumbled, still feeling like a complete idiot, "I'm still sorry."

"Stop apologizing, it's not your fault some things just don't work out how you'd like them too." he continued to look at his work while speaking to me and I sighed.

He was obviously still mad and he has every right to be, "I did really want to go with you." I mumbled in hopes he'd maybe even spare me a glance.

He cleared his throat, tapping the pen he was using against the desk as he spoke, "Mhm, I wanted to go with you too."

Even while saying these words he didn't look up and I just knew he was really upset, "Me going with him to this ball doesn't mean anything." I continued, "It doesn't change anything, I still want you."

"Do you?" he slowly drifted his eyes up to mine with his real emotions now surfacing.

"Of course." I breathed a reply, shivers running down my spine from his stare.

He slowly stood up from his desk to walk around and lean against it, "Tell him that then when you ask him to the ball, there'll be one dance only, I don't want you touching him or letting him touch you more than necessary." he listed off all while maintaining eye contact, "He doesn't get to flirt with you if he does I expect you to tell him to stop." he suddenly reaches across to grasp my chin with his hand roughly.

"Understand?"

I swallowed, "Yes sir." his lips merely brushed mine and I eagerly tried to connect them but, he pulled away.

"No." he slid his thumb across my lips, "You don't get to kiss me." he whispered, making me whimper staring up into his intense gaze.

He placed his free hand on the arm of the chair while his other remained gripping my jaw, "Why not?" I flushed when I heard the slight whine in my tone.

His lips pulled up into a devilish smirk as he looked down at me with the most taunting look, "You're pathetic..." his hand slid down my jaw until it was wrapped around my throat, his cool rings pressing into my skin, "Don't you think?"

My breathing slowed and my thighs pressed together as his remark made a pool of warmth create a mess down there. I dumbly nodded my head, keeping our gazes locked together. He shook his head while his eyes lit up in mischief.

"You can't kiss me until I allow you to, consider it a punishment."

_________________________________

Hey everyone so sorry for the long wait, I haven't edited this chapter so please skip over any typos. Or honestly feel free to point them out, you'd really be helping me out. This will be the last chapter until I can get the next one out and I don't know when that will be. I have work, school and personal life things to handle. But, I don't want to forget about this book or any of my other ones so I'm trying my very best. 

I want to thank you all for over 12k reads and over 700 votes. Plus for adding my book to your reading lists. It truly does mean a lot to me and I appreciate you guys for all of the support!

Feelings?

Thoughts?

Predictions?

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...