Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 57

14.9K 237 152
By WaattyAriiaa

Belle Fawn

My eyes strayed from his full lips to his defined jawline. The complexion of his skin had a more tan glow to it considering the morning light creeping from the black curtains. I swept the pad of my thumb across his cheek bone lightly and down against his jawline. His dark eyebrows pulled together as I smiled at how effortlessly perfect he is.

"What are you doing mm?" he questioned, his morning voice raspier and deeper than I've ever heard it.

It's safe to say it effected me in more ways than one, "I was just watching you.." I trailed off, clenching my thighs together, his eyes were still closed so I was grateful for that.

"Watching me?" he asked, suddenly bringing his hand to my lower back to bring me closer to him.

I could feel his warmth underneath the sheets and it made my face heat up. It's crazy how badly I could blush even after everything we've done together especially last night. He grabbed my thigh and hooked it around his hip.

"Mhm." I hummed, moving my fingers into his black hair as he sleepily opened his eyes once he scooted closer to me, "You look so peaceful when you sleep."

He lazily smiled, his hand rubbing my lower back before slowly dragging it down my bare thigh, "It's probably because, you're next to me." I smiled as he drew small circles on my skin, "And you know last night...fuck baby." he groaned, gripping my thigh as I looked down, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Stop it." I mumbled, becoming flustered at the mini images flooding my head from last night.

The way he grabbed me, touched me and looked at me so intensely. His words, oh my god his words only made my head hazy. Everything that happened last night was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

His deep chuckle filled the room as he kissed my forehead, "You're too precious." he mumbled, gliding his hand to my lower back to bring me into his chest.

My hand slid around his neck as I allowed myself to sink my head into his shoulder. A small grunt left his lips when I brought my thigh higher up his hip to get comfortable. He smelled so good, after my bath last night he took a shower and his natural citrus scent drifted into my nose. I slid my hand back over his shoulder, down to his chest. We laid together for a moment, my fingertips drawing shapes into his toned skin.

Before my wrist was quickly caught, my thigh was gripped and I was effortlessly flipped onto my back with him hovering over me. He slammed my wrist on the side of my head, pressing himself against me. I felt my heart beat pick up as he pinned my other wrist to the bed.

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to resist you now love." he spoke with a genuine pull to his tone and I swallowed nervously trying to hold his intense gaze.

My thighs were pressing together on either side of his hips, "I guess you don't have too." his lips slowly pulled into a smirk at my words.

He leant down to place his lips against mine in a fierce manner. I smiled into his kiss, my body completely melting in his. Having him pin me to the bed and kiss me like he was. It brought me so much freedom in a way, it made me feel safe like nothing could happen to me.

Just as long as he had me in his grasp.

•••

Liam Black

All day long I've been thinking about last night, I've never thought about something so much before. I was positive nothing could ever make me forget any detail of what happened. It was too engraved in my head, too perfectly sealed as if it was meant to just live in my mind forever. Nothing in me wanted to forget it either. I wanted to remember how loud she was, how consumed with pleasure she looked, how perfect she was.

I couldn't even look at her without feeling my guard fall down. It was like last night connected us in a way I've never felt before and it was strange a good strange. She couldn't possibly know how much she has me wrapped around her finger. I didn't even want to know how much. It scared me just how much I genuinely felt for this one woman.

"Do you think Gracie will let me get a dog now?" she asked, looking down at her phone and I stared at her features.

Her eyes were drawn to the small screen and her hair was in this messy bun with strands left out to frame her perfect face. She had my black t shirt on which fell just above her knees and she was sat with her legs crossed. She looked beautiful, she was effortlessly stunning and that will be something I could never stop thinking.

"Liam." she waved her hand in my face and I grabbed it with a smile realizing I didn't answer her.

I looked at how small it was compared to mine before bringing it up to my lips to kiss, "I don't know baby, why don't you just get one on your own?" I asked, feeling her eyes on my face as I caressed her hand.

She made me anxious in ways that I didn't like but, I couldn't help it, "Because, Gracie says that we don't  have the money to look after a dog." she went to pull her hand away but, I gripped it lifting my gaze to her, "But, he's so cute and he's in one of the shelters here in town and I can't get him."

Her lips formed an adorable pout while she showed me the pictures of the familiar golden retriever that I'm pretty sure she's shown me before.

I smiled teasingly, "That sucks for you then love." she pouted even more, this time succeeding in tugging her hand out of my grip.

"You're rude." she mumbled and I grinned at how cute she was.

I leaned over to her side of the bed some more until our faces were inches apart. When I went in for a kiss our lips never met. Mine did meet her cheek though and she laughed when she looked at me.

"That's for being mean." she stated with a soft smile, I swear it made my heartbeat speed up.

I shook my head and leaned in again but, she pulled away until I gripped her jaw to steady her, "Stop it." I mumbled.

She smiled and obliged as I brought her towards me connecting our lips together finally. I hummed into the kiss satisfied with her lips being on mine. They were soft and her scent that was now meshed with mine surrounded me. I broke the kiss to lean my head against hers.

"You make me crazy." I breathed against her lips before capturing them in mine again in a quick kiss.

When I pulled away I was breathless and I knew she was too. Her hands had made their way to my face and I smiled at the way I felt. She made me feel comfort without even needing it. It was just there in my heart. We were just gazing at one another until she leaned forward to kiss me gently.

Her hand making it's way to my face and I basked in how she caressed my cheek so lightly, "I love you." her crystal orbs scanned my face with intensity within them.

I closed my eyes in satisfaction at the words that left her lips. She doesn't have to say it but, she does and it was probably one of my favorite things to hear from her. I hated that I couldn't find the courage to say them back to her other than last night. But, fuck she was so understanding and I'm pretty sure that made me feel for her more. I don't know why I couldn't say the words but, I could show her more than I could tell her.

My lips pushed against hers in a quickness and she responded instantly. Her thighs clenching against my waist and I trailed my lips along her neck. I sucked at the soft skin making her moan and my hands slid underneath her shirt. She laid down, bringing me with her as I broke the kiss.

"I know you're probably so sensitive right now but, I can't help myself." I kissed her lips as she lifted her hips when I hooked my fingers in her underwear to slide them off.

Then I tugged my own boxers down, centering myself between her legs and pushing myself inside of her already soaking core. Her head titled back as I took her arms from my neck to pin above her head. My hips already thrusting against her as I applied force against her wrists. A strew of endless moans and whimpers left her pink lips in a high pitched tone.

I love how she just falls apart instantly.

I left one hand against her wrist while I moved the other to wrap around her throat, "Look at me baby." she opened her eyes to meet my gaze, "You like how well my cock fills you up huh?" I grunted as I felt her clench around me.

My hand tightening around her throat, "Answer me whore." I drifted my hand down from her neck to her hip, pulling her up against me every thrust already holding back so much.

"Yes sir." she moaned desperately, her once pale complexion now taking on a shade of red.

"I bet you do, fucking whore." I degraded, loving the way she responded so nicely to it.

I knew how much the one small word could make her feel so good and I seen it in her eyes every time I'd call her it. I kept my thrusts at a slow pace keeping in mind she could be sore from last night still. Her breathe repeatedly hitched every time I'd bring her against me and tighten my grip on her throat. She shut her eyes, a few lazy whimpers escaping her lips.

"Are you okay?" I put my head against hers in fear that maybe I was hurting her, "Do you want me to slow down?"

Instead she shook her head, opening her eyes that were filled with intensity, "Just feels so good." she whined against my lips, making me realize how fucking new she still was to all of this.

I dug her wrists into the bed, slowing my movements for a moment to lift her head by her chin with my free hand. Her eyes were droopy and her cheeks were flushed a deep pink shade. Her full lips red and swollen from our constant kissing.

"Awe love, you look so fucking ruined." I groaned when I felt her clench her legs against my hips, "So cute just lying here and taking it like a good girl." her high pitched moan filled my ears as she arched her back.

I bit my lip at how close I was, moving my hand to pin her wrists deeper into the bed as I sped up my thrusts. Causing Belle's moans to become louder and desperate. Her body squirmed underneath me making me smile in satisfaction. It seemed like she couldn't even find any will to form coherent words.

"L-Liam.." she whined, her hazy blue eyes locking with mine.

"What is it huh?" I trailed my free hand down to slip underneath the shirt she was wearing to run my finger over her nipple, "My little whore can't get what she wants if she can't ask."

She whimpered longingly, her hands struggling against mine before I slammed them harder into the mattress, "Words."

Her mouth instantly opened, "P-please faster sir."

I smirked, before I leant down to capture her lips in mine. My hands gripping her wrists harshly as my other hand grabbed at the curve of her hips to bring her up against me. As I thrusted into her, my lips ravishing her lips as she numbly kissed me back. I smiled against her lips, nibbling on her bottom lip before trailing kisses down her jawline. Her moans now endlessly falling in my ear.

"Almost there huh?" I grunted into her ear as I left wet kisses and sucks against the skin of her shoulder and collarbone.

"Y-yes sir." she moaned before I sped up my slams against her hips, gripping her hip harshly.

She suddenly arched her back and screamed, my hand trailing up her thigh to feel them shaking against me. I smirked, my own groan falling from my lips when I came right inside of her. Her hands strained against my hold against them as her body jerked. I was breathing hard, trying to get my emotions under control. It was absolutely crazy how different sex was when you felt for them like I felt for Belle.

I slowly pulled out, releasing the grip I had on her wrists. Her cheeks were a deep red and her black hair was a beautiful mess. Those crazy blue eyes of hers dilated, coming off as bigger than usual. I cupped her face and kissed her lips softly.

"You're so perfect." I mumbled against her lips.

She smiled, leaning up to quickly peck my lips, "You are too."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing her underwear from the side of the bed to slip them back onto her while fixing the black shirt over her. Then I grabbed my boxers to put back. When I went over to lay next to her I seen her gazing at her wrists and slightly touching them. My eyebrows drew together as I grabbed them, seeing slight bruising coming in the shape of my fingerprints.

"Fuck, I didn't know I was being so rough, I'm sorry love I-"

She cut me off, tugging her wrist from my grasp, "Don't be sorry." she quickly stated, eyeing the markings, "I kind of like them."

A small smile drew on my lips, I wasn't opposed to leaving markings such as these on women I've been with. But, Belle was obviously so different and I didn't know how she'd react to the markings and clearly she seemed to really enjoy them.

"Oh yeah?" she shyly nodded her head and I grabbed her wrists to press a small kiss on each of them, "I'll have to make more then." I mumbled against her skin.

Now fully admiring how the red marks were turning a shade darker, I should mark her up more often.

•••

When I dropped Belle off last night I didn't think she'd be so forever attached to my mind. It wasn't that I minded it, I just found it foreign. How a being could easily need someone just as much as they needed oxygen.

And I, I am now hopelessly that being.

It didn't help that she worked so closely to me, I just always wanted to touch her now, "So did you need anything else?" she asked, placing the papers on my desk and I nodded my head.

I swept my arms around her waist, leaning against the desk and kissing her hard. Her arms went around my torso as her soft lips kissed me back for a second. When we pulled away, both of our faces were adorned with a smile.

"Yes" I answered, her blue eyes dilated when she looked up at me, "Remember the ball that the company does for the employees that's coming up?"

She nodded her head, "You're going with me." I stated and she laughed.

"Well how nice of you to ask." I smiled and shook my head at how I was actually debating on asking.

She seemed to want me to even if she didn't say anything. I know that it would be nice to ask her if it would make her happy. I'd quite literally do anything for her.

I lifted her chin to meet my eyes, "Will you be my date to the ball my love?" I gently caressed her chin with the pad of my thumb.

"Yes." she breathed and I felt satisfied that I could make her happy with asking.

"Good girl." she sank into my arms at the simple words and I chuckled, wrapping my arms tightly around her.

That simple action made me vowing to do anything to satisfy her and make her happy.

•••

"So seventy just for him?"

My mind was already in overdrive at the fact that I'm actually going to do this.

"Yup, a hundred total for food and other things but, he's real playful and already potty trained." she explained, scratching the furry thing behind the ears.

The dog was the same little one I've seen in pictures Belle's shown. His big dark brown eyes were staring at me with his mouth wide open and tongue out. I never had a dog when I was younger so this was weird for me. Since Belle didn't quite mention what shelter he was in I had to check several to actually find him. I knew it was him by the red collar he wore with a small black tie hanging from it.

He had the same one on in the many photos I've seen from Belle. I sighed as I stared at him thinking of how excited she was when she first showed me a picture of him. That was probably over a month ago and she still wants him considering yesterday. And I wanted to be the one to get him for her.

The puppy unexpectedly jumped on my chest licking my face and I gently patted it's back. Before the girl pulled him back muttering a no to the excited puppy who was wagging his tail.

"I'll take him."

_______________________________

Hey everyone, here's a new chapter I hope that you enjoyed it. It has tons of smut in it that I really didn't plan. Liam and Belle just have too much sexual energy. So it's kind of hard for me to even write moments without it getting sexual. But when I do find moments for them to be wholesome it's actually that much more sweet. Because, I feel like they both do have such a connection.

I also want to thank everyone for over 10k reads that means a lot to me. I really appreciate it and all of the attention and love this book has been getting. Also please don't be a silent reader. I love reading comments and knowing what you all think!

Thoughts?

Softy or Smutty Belle and Liam?

Predictions?

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 135 42
"It was just sex, nothing else. You're still a dick, and I still can't stand you." Her words hit him hard. Yes it was sex, it's not like they loved E...
84.6K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
86.8K 2.9K 73
Sequel to XAVIER - - - - - As soon as Madalyne shuts the door behind her, she feels desensitized. It is like all her emotions and senses are turned o...
242 33 33
(Re-Written. New adventures, new characters, new plots and new secrets to explore.) «"Hmm, I'm craving... Thai" I mumble to myself as I look through...