With Your Love

Por heyitshusna

******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CA... Mais

Please read before you continue!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
<Authors Note>
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Re-posted)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PLEASE READ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I need your help!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Very tragic news (maybe?) (Important!!)
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 24

561K 4.7K 979
Por heyitshusna

Chapter 24

The whole gang had bought all their clothes into mine and Taylor’s room last night and we were packing like maniacs. The cabin we had rented was fairly big, and it was just a little bit away from a really big resort. We decided not to pick a room in the resort because it would be more fun if our cabin was a bit secluded from the rest. There were about 20 different cabins scattered around the main resort.

While packing, we had all fallen asleep and it wasn’t until someone had slapped my arse that I woke up.

“What the heck.” I grumble sitting up. Wait what? I look down to see I was asleep in my suit case. I don’t even want to know how I had managed to do that. I looked up to see Niall staring down at me with a smirk.

“Get out of the suitcase love and finish packing. Chop, chop.” Niall said giving me a hand to get myself out of my suitcase.

I looked around to see we were the only ones in the room.

“Where is everyone else?” I ask looking around.

“They all went back to Liam’s place to finish packing because your snoring was driving them insane.” Niall replies.

I sit up to feel something weighing me down on my head. Niall lets out a laugh and takes a bra of my head.

“Here babe” Niall tells me handing my bra to me.

I laugh “Niall, how did I even fall asleep in a suitcase?”

“Well, we were all packing and you leaned over to put something in and you crashed and fell asleep.”

“And no one loved me enough to take me out and put me on the bed, huh?” I ask.

“Nope.” Niall laughs attacking me, trying to tickle me.

“NIALL HORAN, LET GO OF ME” I scream trying to push him away as he started tickling me.

Niall lets out a throaty chuckle before pinning me to the ground.

I let out a yelp as his cold fingers attack my ticklish body.

“Niall, your fingers are cold” I whimper my heart in my throat. His lips, so close to mines that if I moved they would be touching.

Niall smiles “You’re so fun to play around with.”

We here a cough as Niall slides off of me and we turn to see the whole crew in the doorway.

“SO YOU GUYS ARE LIKE DATING BEHIND OUR BACK?” Taylor screams.

“No we-” Niall starts.                                          

“AND TO THIS DAY WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIDN’T LIKE EACHOTHER!” Zayn screeches.

“No we-” I start.

“YOU COULD’VE AT LEAST TOLD US.” Danielle screams.

“WE AREN’T DATING” I finally scream.

The whole gang looks at us.

“Well, guess we’re back at square one then.” Danielle sighs.

I let out a laugh and finish packing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You finally realized it didn’t you” Taylor asks when we were alone in our room. I look up at her to see her face serious.

“Realized what?” I ask her.

“Valerie don’t play dumb, you finally realized that you love Niall” My head shots to where she was sitting.

There was no point in hiding it, Taylor was my best friend and I was planning to tell her anyways.

“How did you know?” I ask walking over to her.

Taylor offers me a smile “Valerie, people in China can feel the love radiating of you two. I don’t see how you can be so blind.”

Again, my mind thought back to Niall. Have you ever loved somebody so much that everything you do reminds you of them? Someone who you cannot have? Someone who deserves so much better than you? Someone who-

“Valerie?”Taylor asks.

I didn’t even notice the tear strolling down my face. I wiped angrily as they continue to spill over.

I didn’t even know why I was crying, I was an emotional wreck. I just wanted Niall to look at me, hold me like I was his. I wanted to show the world that he was mines to call, that he cares for me. I didn’t want a prince, as long as I had Niall. But the problem was, Niall didn’t feel the same way.

“Love, are you okay?” Taylor asks again.

My voice was caught in my throat, Niall deserves so much better than me. He was never going to love me.

“I’m fine” I manage to say.

“He does love you Valerie, he does” Taylor tells me. “Everyone in the room could see it, everyone else but you” Were her last words before I sighed and finished packing.

*~*~*~*~*~*

~NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW~

“You finally realized it, didn’t you?” Harry asks.

I freeze and look over to him.

“What are you talking about, mate?” I ask.

“Niall, drop the act. You realized that you loved Valerie” Harry tells me walking over to me.

Valerie. She was so perfect, beautiful, strong, and independent. I would do anything to hold her, be able to call her mines.

I shake my head as my mind fogged up thinking of how stupid I was. It made me angry. Why my best friend, she will never feel the same way.

“How did you find out?” I ask Harry.

“Mate, it’s so obvious” Harry says with a small laugh.

I give him a weak smile.

“She will never feel the same way, I’m so stupid. Why did I just realize-”

“You’re not stupid. Everyone else in the room can see the love radiating off you two but youuu” Harry sings with a smile.

I sigh and get back to packing. I didn’t need a princess, I just needed Valerie…

*~*~*~*~*~*

~VALERIE’S POINT OF VIEW~

We had all finished packing, and were in the car to the resort. It was getting dark and was raining heavily. It was dark, as I watched lightning flash in the sky. This car consisted of Niall, Josh and I. There wasn’t that many people because this car had contained all the luggage. The car started to slow down.

“Josh, I don’t think cars are supposed to make that kind of noise.” I tell him backing up in my seat. Right as the words left my mouth, the car stopped to a holt.

Josh cursed under his breath.

“I’m going to need you two to push the car from the back.” Josh tells us.

I sigh and climb out the car follow by Niall. We were in the middle of nowhere, with mo street lights, and it was dark as hell. Niall wrapped his arms around my body keeping me close.

“I know you don’t like lightning”

I sigh a shaky breath and walk over to the back of the car.

“Push on 3” I tell Niall.

“1…” Niall and I start.

“2…”

“3…”

We push the car as Josh start hitting the pedal. Mud starts to fly everywhere as I yelp and move aside to let Niall get covered in mud.

Niall curses loudly as the car finally starts to move. I laugh at Niall who was covered in mud. Even in the dark, I could see the outline of hit muddy figure. I was laughing so hard, I didn’t even notice that Niall gave me a hug, covering me in mud too. I scream and run back inside the car.

Josh laughs at us as we both sit inside the car, dirty and covered in mud.

“I’m all dirty now” I whine.

Niall laughs along with Josh.

“Well, at least the car is working now!” Josh says starting the car once again.

I sit in silence as the car continues to move again.

*

Finally the resort came into view. Snow covered the ground and off the distance I could see our cabin.  I smiled at the view which was beautiful. I have always loved this weather so much, it seemed to relax me immediately.

I was grinning ear to ear when I noticed the car had stopped and the rest of the gang were at our car taking their luggage out.

“Took you long enough!” Danielle laughed.

“Why are these two covered in mud?” Louis asks pointing at me and Niall as we climbed out of the car. The cold wind slaps my face as I turned my attention to Lou.

“Our car had stopped working and me and Niall had to go to the back and push it.” I explain.

Zayn laughs “I’m so happy that didn’t happen to our car.”

“Okay shush, now let’s go see our cabin!” I say excitedly as we made our way over to the cabin

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was around one in the morning when we all had finished unpacking and things in the matter. We already arrived at the cabin late enough, and we all had to unpack. Surprisingly the cabin was fairly large, and so were the rooms. Same as last time, we all shared a room with the same person.

“Tomorrow we are going to go out and explore” Taylor tells me with a smile on her face. I sipped my hot chocolate and watched the snow fall from my window.

“This was a great idea” I say lost in my own thoughts. I felt someone tap on my shoulder I looked to see Danielle and Eleanor in the room too.

“Come on babe, we are all sitting in the living area, come join us”

I get up and follow the girls to the living area.

*~*~*~*

“No, no, no” Taylor says shaking her head.

“Giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting hit in the balls!” I cry out loud.

“Exactly!” Danielle agrees giving me a high five.

“No it’s not!” Harry argues back.

We have been arguing for this topic for over 20 minutes and it was already two in the morning.

Me, the rest of the girls, and Harry were the only ones who were still awake.

“Oh, you idiot, when you give birth, come back and tell me how it went” Eleanor says thwacking Harry on the head.

Harry rubs his head “I can’t give birth, I’m a dude.” He argues.

“Go grow a vagina, get pregnant, give birth, and then come back to us” Taylor scoffs.

Harry scrunches his nose in disgust.

“Well, we better get some sleep for tomorrow, we have a lot planned!” Harry says getting up.

“Agreed, see you all in the morning!” Were my last words before we all headed into our own rooms.

This was going to be a very interesting trip…

AUTHOR’S NOTE~

I’m not please with this chapter at all :/ .Finals coming up I don’t if I’ll be able to update this often! Okay this one is for brighthope. Thank you so much, you are an amazing friend who really helped me with writers block. If you guys liked this chapter please do me a favor and go over to her message board (her wattpad name is brighthope) and write a simple ‘Thank You’ it would mean everything to me. I love you all! 1,500 votes for the update omg this is so much I’m really sorry. Again finals are coming up, and I really need to do good! So please wish me luck! AND COMMENT I LOVE READING THEM!!!!

Love, Husna

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
1.2K 25 72
For as long as you could remember, you had always been respectful of what your mother warned you about, in the privacy of your own room.“Don’t let a...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...