All Alone (The Boys X Female...

TheLostWr1t3r tarafından

As Chaos take over the streets when the Government was overthrown by rebels, you, a 16 year old orphan, are l... Daha Fazla

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

154 4 23
TheLostWr1t3r tarafından

Longest chapter so far in L0stN3rd history Coming up! (Over 5,500 words)

Stormie POV:

I woke up in Josh's guest room.

I guess he brought me in here after our movie night last night. I got up and got changed, since We were doing another supply run today. I headed downstairs to get some breakfast. Just some fruit and cereal, nothing too crazy. Mully, Kristy, and Josh also came downstairs and got some breakfast.

- Time Skip to the Seaport brought to you by Milky the Pug -

We all got to the Seaport.

Turns out some other people showed up, so we have 2 ships going now. And someone named CaptainSparklez was the captain of the other ship (I HAD to do it for the pun). There was also some guys named Razz (Razzbowski), Mr. Fruit, and Dan (DanTDM) joining us this time. Felix stayed behind this time. He had to accommodate to some stores that got shut down.

We all got on the ships and we set sail. Oh, and if you're curious: Ayden said that Gabby was babysitting Reekid in the mean time.

So we arrived on the mainland, and I stuck with Josh and Kristy.

Ryan (8-Bit Ryan) POV:

I was with Seán (Jacksepticeye), Lewis (Dawko), and Mully. We went over to a hospital and got a bunch of Medical supplies.

We heard something fall over nearby. We all looked at each other and got our guns out. "Make sure no one's in here." Mully said. I started looking around to see if someone was in here.

I saw a figure crouching down behind a shelf in one of the closets. "Come out of there with your hands up. I see you in there." I told them. "Ok, just don't hurt me." It was a woman's voice. She came out from cover with her hands up. "I don't have a gun. I swear. I'm just hiding from everyone out there." She told me. I put my gun back in my holster. "Alright. I'm trusting you." I told her. "But don't make me regret it." "I won't. Thank you." She told me.

"Wait, are you a doctor?" I asked her. I noticed she was wearing a doctor's jacket, and she had a stethoscope. "Yes I am. I'm Dr. Regina Prescott (Yep, My Hiro easter egg)." She introduced herself. "My name's Ryan. I'm here with some friends on a supply run." I told her. "Where from?" She asked me. "Lost Isle. It's about 10 miles away from here." I told her. "Oh yeah! I know where you're talking about." She told me. Now that I'm thinking about it... "How about you come back with us? We could always use an extra doctor." I explained. "Sure, but I still gotta find my baby brother." She warned. "We'll find him soon enough, don't worry." I reassured him. "His Name's Hiro. He's 16 years old, and he has (physical description of choice)." Regina informed me. "Alright, we'll keep a lookout." I told her. "And my friends are back this way, follow me." I told her, and she followed me back to my friends.

"Alright guys, no threats in here. Just a doctor." I told them. "Oh hey, I'm Dr. Regina Prescott." She introduced herself. "I'm Sean." "My name's Lewis." "And I'm Mully." "Nice to meet you all." Regina responded. "Oh, while I'm thinking of it..." Regina started, and went into another nearby closet and got a box. "I got some medical tools and food in here." She informed us. "Alright, our ship's not too far from here." I told her, and we headed back to the ship.

We got our supplies dropped off and we let the ship's crew know about Regina. We kept picking up supplies from the hospital and dropping them off until we got everything on the ship.

Swagger POV:

I was out with Ayden and Dan. We found a grocery store that actually wasn't too beat up.

It was kind of old and rusted, but still standing. We went inside and checked it out. "Aww crap, there's barely anything here." Dan said. "Well, it's better than nothing." Ayden said. "Yeah, let's take it and go." I told the others and grabbed the 3 boxes of crackers that were left.

Everyone got the remaining food. Which was barely enough for a family of 4 for... 3 maybe 4 days. We left the store and headed back to the ship.

Josh POV:

Stormie, Kristy, and I were all together. We were walking down a street.

"Hey Kristy? Josh?" Stormie asked us, and we both looked at her. "I want to thank you guys again. For bringing me back to your island. And giving me a home." She told us. "You're welcome, Stormie." Kristy said. "It's way better over there than here. Well, of course." Stormie said. "Agreed." I told her.

"I know how you said you wanted to be alone at first. But how do you feel about living with us?" I asked Stormie. "I'm really glad you guys took me in. And that I decided to come with you guys, to be honest." She told us. "And also, even though you guys said you wouldn't abandon me, I was still scared of getting attached to you guys. In case if you guys still did leave. But you didn't, so thank you." She admitted. "Of course we wouldn't leave you, Stormie. Why would we?" Kristy asked her. "I don't know... Just... Everyone I've ever known never really stook around, I guess." Stomie told us. "Well, we'd be very happy to be the first to stay with you." I told Stormie. "Thanks, guys." Stormie said with a smile.

We kept walking for a minute or so, when some raiders showed up out of no where.

The following may be slightly violent for some readers. Skip ahead to the next bold text to skip it.

One of them came up to Stormie and held her in a chokehold, and she screamed. "LET HER GO!" I yelled at the woman holding her hostage. "And why should I?" She asked me. "You don't just take kids hostage you psycho!" I yelled back. I felt a gun being held to the back of my head. "I'd watch your mouth if I were you." Some other woman told me. "Josh... I-I'm scared." Kristy told me. "Let... them... go." Stormie told them. "Aww, what's the little girl gonna do? Cry to her mommy?" The woman holding her hostage asked. "Joke's on you. I'm an ORPHAN!" Stormie yelled as she kicked the woman in the shin, and twisted her arm behind her back. "OW! F---!" The woman yelled.

"Grab her!" The woman behind me yelled. Some guy ran up to Stormie. She kicked him in the you-know-where (his NO NO SQUARE!), and he knelt down and groaned in pain. Stormie slammed her fist to the back of his head and knocked him out.

Another guy came up behind her, and she punched him in the nose, and he collapsed and went unconscious. The woman that caught Stormie earlier started getting back up. Stormie kicked her in the stomach and repeatedly punched her in the head till she passed out. The gun got pulled away from my head, and another woman caught Stormie and held the gun to her head. "DAD!" She yelled out. Kristy and I got our guns out and pointed them at the woman. "Let her go! It's 2 against 1." Kristy yelled out. "What the hell? I thought she said she was an orphan?" The woman asked as she lowered the gun in confusion. Well, let's just say that Kristy and I took the window of opportunity and... Took care, of her.

End of Violence

(Incase if you skipped it, Stormie called Josh Dad)

"Are you alright, Stormie?" I asked her. "Kind of traumatized, but physically, I'm alright." She told us. "You took care of all of those guys? By yourself?" Kristy asked her. "Probably from the adrenaline rush, but yeah, I guess I did." She answered. "And... Did you... call me Dad?" I asked her, and she went wide eyed. "Oh... Uh... Yeah." She said, sounding defeated. "Hey it's ok. You can call me whatever you want." I told her. "Really?" "Really." "Thanks, Dad." Stormie told me. "We should get out of here, before the rest of those guys wake up." Kristy said. "Yeah, we should." I said, and we ran out of there.

*meanwhile*

Reekid POV (FINALLY!):

Auntie Gabby was babysitting me while my dad and the others went to the mainland. "Hey auntie Gabby, can we order pizza?" I asked her. "Sure kiddo!" She told me and she got some money from her bag. She took out her phone and called Chef Tony's.

- Time Skip to the pizza arriving brought to you by the Globglogagalab -

The pizza arrived and we set it on the kitchen counter.

We also decided to have a movie night in the living room.

We had a Toy Story marathon while we waited for the others to come home.

*Back to the U.S./Mainland*

Gaege POV:

Narrator, Eddie, and I were together getting whatever food and supplies we could find. We got to a gas station.

We got all of the food we could find inside. I also found some batteries, and decided to put them in my bag, just in case. We also got some cans of gas, and brought them to the ship.

We walked down another street, and we met with Josh, Stormie, and Kristy. "Oh, hey guys!" I said and waved. "Hey boys." Josh replied. "You guys got anything so far?" Eddie asked them. "No, we just got attacked by some raiders, but they won't be a problem anymore." Stormie told us. All of us looked at each other with worry in our eyes. "Yeah, we should stick together from now on." Narrator suggested. "Agreed." We all said in sync, and we continued walking through the ruins of the city.

We eventually found an orphanage.

Which was in... Surprisingly good shape. We went inside to see if we could find anything worth taking. We first stepped into a lobby area, which didn't have anything. Then we found a playroom.

I went over to some drawers out of curiosity. I opened a drawer and gasped. "Gaege! What?! What is it?!" Narrator asked me, sounding like he was freaked out. "THERE'S A TON OF CRAYONS IN HERE!" I shouted out excitedly. Everyone sighed and groaned at the same time. "Ooh! Is there blue ones?" Stormie asked me. "Yep! Tons of them!" I said and started eating a red crayon. "Ooh! Snack time!" Stormie said and took a blue crayon to eat. We got all of the crayons in our bags and moved on.

We eventually got to the cafeteria and split up.

Stormie POV:

We all got to the cafeteria in the orphanage. And yes, the same one I grew up in. I found the seat I was sitting in when this whole thing started, and I sat down in it. My lunch was still there. My half eaten grilled cheese (or your choice of food), and my milk (or your choice of drink). They were all gross by now. "I wouldn't eat that if I were you." Mully said as he came up near me. "Oh, hey Mully, when'd you get here?" I asked him. "Just a minute ago, we thought we saw you guys go in here. So we thought we'd make sure for sure." He told me. "Yep, we're in here. And this was my lunch. I was eating it when this whole thing started. And I was sitting right here." I told him. He nodded. "You need a minute?" He asked me. "Nah, I'm ok." I answered and stood up. "I'm gonna go look for something real quick." I told him. "Ok, and Ryan, Lewis, and Seán are also here now." He told me. "Ok." I responded, and went to the security office.

I kept looking around for the lost and found box. "Top shelf." I told myself, and got a foot stool. I stood on it, and I was barely tall enough to reach the box, but I got it. I brought the box down, and started searching through it. "There you are!" I said out loud, when I found the headphones I always used to listen to the radio.

They weren't mine, just that no one ever claimed them, so I regularly stole them. I also found my favorite bunny plushie in the box.

(Ignore the red fabric on it's head for now, just pretend it's ripped open for now)

Flashback + Trigger warning: Bullying, and A Plushie gets harmed, sorry.

I was outside at recess. Just me and my bunny plush, which I named Bunny. 3 girls came up to me and took it. "Aww! Look at Stormie with her loser bunny!" (Bully) said as she took my plushie. "Hey! Give it back!" I said as I stood up. "Aww! Does Stormie miss her stupid bunny?" (Bully) asked as she ripped off one of her eyes. "No!" I yelled and started crying. "Is Stormie gonna cry?" (Bully) taunted me, and she ripped her head open. The three girls turned around and walked away. Taking my bunny with them.

End of Flashback + Trigger

I kept looking down at the Bunny in my hands. Her eye was still missing, and her head was still ripped. "Don't worry Bunny, we'll fix you." I told her. I opened my bag and put the headphones and bunny in there. "Now to find that radio." I told myself. Normally, it would  be on the counter or something, but I guess I stole it too many times, and they hid it. I looked around some more, and I finally found it!

I turned it on to see if it still worked. It turned on for a bit, but I guess the batteries died a moment later. The radio went silent after that, and it wouldn't make any more sound. "Dang it! I gotta find some more batteries." I said out loud, and I left the office.

I found Swagger once I left the office. "Oh, hey Swagger. Is everyone meeting up here now?" I asked him. "Oh hey Jr. And Ayden and Dan also just got here. If that's what you're asking." Swagger told me. "Yeah, pretty much everyone else is here." I told him. "Did you find anything so far?" Swagger asked me. "Josh, Kristy, and I? Not really. We're hoping to find some stuff here." I told him. He nodded and we started looking around.

All of the others came up from the basement with a crap ton of food and supplies. "Holy shnookums! You guys got a lot of stuff!" I commented. "Sure did!" Kristy spoke up. "Oh, and did you guys happen to find any batteries? I found a radio, but the batteries are dead." I asked them. "Oh, I found some earlier. Hold on." Gaege told me as he went into his bag, and handed me some batteries. "Thanks, Gaege." I told him, and started putting the batteries in my radio. "You're welcome, Juicette." He told me. "Juicette?" Eddie asked him. "Yep! I'm adopting her!" Gaege said. "But I adopted her, and I call her Swaggs Jr." Swagger said. "You're both pretty." I told them, and all of us were laughing. We were about to leave, when a familiar face came in.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls is Chapter 9 of On My Own. I hope you liked this Chapter and I'll... Aww, forget it. Not a cliffhanger, let's get back in this shizzzzzzzz.

The girl that bullied me before. The one that took Bunny away from me, and ripped her eye and head. "Guys, we gotta go." I said while hanging onto Josh's arm. "Wow Stormie. I'm surprised to see you here." (Bully) said. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Eddie asked them. "Oh yeah! This loser always hung out here with her stupid bunny rabbit!" (Bully) yelled. "What are you talking about?" Swagger asked. "Isn't it obvious? She's an Orphan! Man, even the rest of the orphanage didn't even want you!" (Bully) yelled. I stood there in shock, knowing that everyone that didn't know I was an orphan, knew now. "Wait, Stormie, is that true?" Narrator asked. "Yeah, Stormie, why don't you tell them?" (Bully) asked.
"Leave her alone!" Josh yelled. "Come on, let's go." He said as he picked me up. "They'll leave soon enough, Stormie! And you'll never find your stupid bunny!" (Bully) yelled. "Actually, I just found her you stupid wet sock." I told her and we left.

I couldn't make eye contact with anyone. They know I'm an orphan now. I'm scared that they'll question Josh, Kristy, or anyone else that already knew. Or that they'll start worrying so much about me. "Stormie? You're an orphan?" Eddie asked. "Yeah. My parents died when I was a baby. I don't need your pity." I answered him. "Not to be rude, but why didn't you tell us?" Narrator asked me, and I started crying from panicking. "Because I wasn't ready! I didn't want anyone to know. I don't open up easily." I said while crying. "Stormie, it's ok-" Narrator started, but I didn't want to hear it. "No! It's not!" I yelled at him. "But-" "Just leave me alone!" I cried and ran off. "Stormie! Come back!" I heard Narrator scream off in the distance, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be left alone.

Narrator POV:

"Stormie! Come back!" I yelled out to her. I messed up. I messed up so much. Why did I ask her that!? I should of known she just wasn't ready to open up. "Why? Why did I have to ask her that?" I asked and held my face in my hands. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Narrator, don't beat yourself up buddy. I know You didn't mean to upset her." Josh told me, and he wrapped his arm around me. "Now Let's go find her." Josh said, and we all split off to find her.

Stormie POV:

I was walking down an alley way alone.

I was still crying from earlier. I never should have came with anyone. Now they'll just worry about me. And... And now I'm worrying about them.

Why did I flip out like that? Narrator just didn't know anything about me. I know He didn't mean to upset me. Now they're probably looking for me. *sigh* "I need to apologize to Narrator." I told myself and turned around.

A couple of guys suddenly showed up. "Hey, kid." The one guy said. "Leave me alone." I told him, sadly. I didn't want to deal with anyone right now. "Nope. No can do, princess." The other one responded. "Don't ever call me that sh-t ever again." I told him. "Hey now! You might want to watch your mouth, missy." The first guy warned. "I can't, it's under my nose." I told him. "Dude, this one's a smart mouth." The second guy commented. "I don't want anything to do with you guys. Just leave me alone." I told them.

The following may be slightly violent for some readers. Skip ahead to the next bold text to skip it.

One of them grabbed me by the wrist. "You're coming with us." The first guy said. I twisted under his arm and kicked him the back of the knee, making him fall to the ground. "OWW! WHAT THE F---?!" He screamed. "You messed with the wrong girl." I told him. The other guy grabbed me from behind around my waist and lifted me up. I screamed in fear from him picking me up. "LET ME GO!" I yelled and kicked him. "Let her go!" Another male voice yelled. It didn't sound familiar. The guy turned around and we saw a boy standing there. He looked to be around my age. "Who the f**k do you think you are?" The guy holding me asked. "None of your business. Now let the kid go." He threatened. "Or else what?" The guy holding me asked. The kid went around him and slammed the guys head into the wall. I landed on the ground and crouched a bit so the impact didn't hurt as much. We turned to the other guy, who was now getting back up. We ran over to him and beat him up until he got knocked out.

End of Violence

"Thank you." I told the other guy that saved me. "No problem." He responded. "What are you doing out here?" I asked him. "I'm looking for my sister, Regina. She's 18, and she's a doctor." He told me. "Maybe we can find her together?" I told him. "Sure, if you don't mind." He answered. "It's ok, I need to find my friends too, anyway. I just stormed off because I got mad about some personal stuff." (No pun intended) I told him. "What's your name?" He asked me. "I'm Stormie, you?" "I'm Hiro. Hiro Prescott." He introduced himself (Yep, another My Hiro reference). "Wow, a guy named Hiro became My Hiro." I told him. "I get that a lot." He told me. "I bet." We took each other's hands, although I was a bit hesitant, and we walked out of the alleyway, searching for our loved ones.

Mully POV:

I was walking down a street, alone, (bad idea) looking for Stormie.

"Stormie! Where are you!?" I yelled out. "Please, just tell us where you are! We just want to get home!" No answer. A couple of raiders showed up out of no where with their guns pointed at me. "FREEZE!" They ordered and I put my hands up. "Don't shoot!" I begged. I noticed that they all had the same symbol burned or tattooed on their arms. Maybe they're working together? "Hand the bag over." One guy told me. I took off my backpack and put it on the ground. He came forward and searched through it. "Just food. Nothing worth taking." He said. "Spike, we got his bag, let's just take it and go." Some pink haired woman with a gas mask said. "Shut up Scout! Why do you always want to leave so soon!?" The first guy asked. "I'm just a thief, I'm not here to hurt people." She said. Hurt... People? Oh crap! They're gonna hurt me?! Or even kill me?! I'm All Alone with these psychos? "I'm serious. Besides, we'll take what we can get." Scout said. "Awww! Is Scout a softie?" Another guy asked with a baby voice. "Shut up! Blade!" Scout scolded them. "Let's just kill this guy already!" Some other woman yelled. "Not happening, Shadow." Scout told them.

The following may be a bit unsettling for some readers. Just Blade grabbing Mully's waist, but just a heads up.

"You're right. This guy can fulfill our needs." I guess Blade said as he came up to me, and grabbed my waist. I suddenly froze in shock from him grabbing me. "LET HIM GO BLADE! WE'RE JUST HERE TO ROB HIM! THAT'S IT!" Scout shouted as she pointed a gun at Blade. "Oh, we're here to rob him alright." Blade said with an uncomfortable tone.

End of Possible trigger, but the following may be somewhat violent for some readers. Skip ahead to the next bold text to skip it.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FREAK!" I screamed as I punched him in the throat. He fell backwards and hit the ground. "Woah! Tough guy now, are we?" Blade asked me as he got back up. "BLADE! THAT IS ENOUGH!" Scout yelled. She had her finger on the trigger. "Oh come on Scout! I know you won't shoot me. Like you said: You're not here to hurt people." Blade told her. "No, but I'll hurt the people that hurt other people." Scout threatened. "Bet." Blade said, and Scout pulled the trigger. "You shot Blade!?" I guess Shadow asked Scout. "Didn't want to, but I had to." Scout said. "Scout, you're... A Traitor." Blade struggled to speak. "And you're a pervert." Scout called out Blade. "Now, if you two want to get out of here unharmed. I suggest you get the hell out of here." Scout warned Spike and Shadow, and they bolted out of there.

Scout came over to me. "Are you alright, sir?" She asked me. I could see in her eyes, that she meant no harm. I nodded. She grabbed my bag and handed it back to me. "It's the least I can do." She told me. "Th-Thank you." I told her, still in shock after everything that happened. "Just you wait, Scout. The others will find out about you. They hate traitors, you know?" Blade said weakly. He did get shot, after all. "Well odds are, they hate perverts, too." Scout told him with anger in her voice. "Come on, let's get out of here." Scout told me, and I followed her out of there.

I eventually lead the way, since I told Scout we could get out of here on the ship we took here. "Tannar. My real name's Tannar." She introduced herself. "I'm Mully. Thanks for defending me earlier." I told her. "Like I said. I'm just a thief. I'm not here to hurt anyone, unless if I have to." She admitted, and I nodded in response. "We're looking for a kid. Her name's Stormie, and She's 16 years old. She ran away from my friends and I earlier. We gotta find her. And then we can leave on our ship." I informed her. "Alright, let's go." Tannar responded, and we both searched for Stormie together.

Stormie POV:

Hiro and I were still searching for the others. When I heard someone shouting my name. "STORMIE!?" I heard, but it sounded kind of faint. "HELLO!?" My voiced echoed through the buildings. "STORMIE!? CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" The voice sounded a bit closer, and It sounded like Mully. "MULLY!? IS THAT YOU!?" I shouted again. "STORMIE!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" "OVER HERE!" I yelled again. We saw Mully and some pink haired woman come out from one of the side streets. "MULLY! DOWN HERE!" I yelled. Mully and the woman turned and ran to us.

We ran towards them, and met in the middle. "There you are Stormie." Mully said. "Yeah, h-here I am." I told him. "We were so worried about you." He told me. "I should of known. I'm sorry. I didn't want any sympathy, and I guess I panicked. I'm sorry." I told him. He nodded. "We better go, we all split up earlier." Mully told us, and we all went to search for the others.

Josh POV:

Kristy and I were together looking for Stormie. "STORMIE! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Kristy yelled out. "Hand the girl over." We heard a guy tell us. We turned around and we saw a guy with a baseball bat. "Kristy, get behind me." I told her, and she stood behind me, so I could protect her. "You're not getting her." I told him. "Either, she comes with me, or I'll bash your skull in." He told me. "Alright. I'll go with with you." Kristy said as she popped up from behind me. "Kristy, I'm not letting you endanger yourself for me." I told her. "And I'm not letting you get hurt to protect me." Kristy told me. She told me and she started walking towards the man. "Kristy! No!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Yes. Good girl." The man told Kristy. "Don't call me that." Kristy told him.

I ran up to them and pulled Kristy back. "You're not taking her!" I yelled at the guy, and I wrapped my arms around Kristy. "Let her go." The guy said. "Never! I'll never give her up!" (Never let her down! Never run around and desert her! Never gonna make her cry! Never gonna say goodbye! Never gonna tell a lie and hurt her! Yep, you just got Rick rolled! Ok, back to the story) The guy swung the baseball bat to my head, and I collapsed.

Kristy POV:

"I'll never give her up!" Josh yelled at the guy. The guy swung the baseball bat to his head, and Josh fell unconscious. "NOOOO! JOSH!" I cried and knelt down next to him. Holding his hand, while letting tears fall down my face, and landing on his chest. "YOU MONSTER!" I yelled at the guy with the baseball bat. "Now, you're coming with me." He told me. "NEVER!" I told the guy while I grabbed my gun. "Come on-" I pulled the trigger while he was talking.

"Josh. Please wake up." I told him. "Please. I need you." The tears started falling again. He was still unconscious. God d-mn it Kristy! Why couldn't you just go with the guy!

Look what you did to Josh.

This is your fault.

Coward.

He would be ok if it wasn't for you.

You did this to him.

I kept hearing those d-mned voices in my head. I did this. He's hurt because of me. I kept crying while holding him in my arms.

I heard an explosion behind me. I turned and saw a building up in flames. It was maybe 4 or 5 blocks away. "Josh! Please wake up! We have to go!" I yelled while shaking him. "Please?" More tears flooded my eyes. Guess I have no choice...

I struggled with Josh while putting him on my back. I wrapped his arms around me, and I grabbed his legs, giving him a piggyback ride. "Don't worry Josh. We're going home." I told him, and ran for the boat. Hopefully, Stormie and the others are alright.

Narrator POV:

Eddie, Gaege, and I were still searching for Stormie. "STORMIE! I'M SORRY!" I called out. I decided to call the others to see if they found her. I called Josh first, but Kristy answered it.

N: Narrator K: Kristy

K: Narrator!?

N: Kristy!? Where's Josh?

K: He got knocked out by some guy! I'm carrying him back to the boat now.

N: Have you found Stormie?

K: Unfortunately, No. I guess you haven't either?

N: No, I was calling to see if you guys found her.

K: No, Sorry. I'll keep a look out and call you if I find her.

N: Alright, stay safe.

K: Will do. Bye.

She hung up, and I called Mully next.

N: Narrator M: Mully

M: Narrator!

N: Mully! Have you seen Stormie?

M: Yes! We found her!

N: You have?!

M: Yes! We're heading back to the ship! We have 2 extra people though.

N: Alright. Thanks for the heads up. Bye.

I hung up and told the others to meet up at the ship. We called everyone else in the mean time, and warned them to get to the ships.

- Time Skip back to the ships brought to you by Eddie's Tripitas -

Stormie POV:

We arrived at the ships. I saw an unfamiliar doctor on board. "Regina?" Hiro asked her. "HIRO!?" I guess Regina asked back. Hiro got on the ship and hugged her tight. I guess we found her. We all boarded the ship and we headed home.

Narrator POV:

I noticed Stormie at the end of the ship, hugging a ripped stuffed bunny. I still needed to apologize to her about earlier. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Hey Stormie." I let her know of my presence. "Hey, Narrator." She said, not making eye contact with me, still looking out at the sea. "I... I just want to apologize for what happened earlier. I should of known you weren't ready to talk to us about... Your life. I never meant to upset you. I'm sorry." I told her. "I need to apologize too. I shouldn't of snapped on you. Or ran off, and put you guys in danger." She told me. "Stormie. Josh and Mully getting attacked wasn't your fault. It's no one's fault." She told me. "I can't help but feel guilty." Stormie told me. "It's normal. It just takes time, and maybe someone to talk to." I told her. She nodded. "Maybe You're right." She told me. "And I accept your apology."

She looked back at Josh, who was still unconscious. Kristy had his head on her lap. And Regina was taking care of him. "Is Dad gonna be ok?" Stormie asked me. "Dad?" I asked her. "Yeah, he's pretty much a father figure for me." She explained, and I nodded in response. "He should be alright, he's in good hands." I reassured her. Stormie rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her. "Everything will be alright, honey bunches."

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is the Chapter 9 of All Alone. Wow. Longest chapter ever (Over 5,600 words).

So, I brought In Hiro and Regina Prescott from My Hiro, just to makes thing just a bit more interesting, but let's see where this goes.

I'll of course, have quite a few chapters after this. But there's a chance I'll have at least 1 more chapter that's this length (since they'll be back in the U.S. at least one more time before I finish this story).

Will Josh be alright? Will Stormie finally open up to the others? Will she finally accept that she is indeed getting attached to everyone? What will happen with the new people? We'll find out soon enough!

I hope you liked this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27K 616 26
It's Y/N L/N and Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts or other words the girl and boy who lived first year at Hogwarts.(Nothing interesting will Hap...
7.5K 362 13
[Dazai x Reader] Y/n suddenly finds herself in a strange place. It wasn't her home. After some time, she realizes she has reincarnated in someone els...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
453K 13.4K 31
You are a small female streamer. But what you never would have thought that your neighbor could be your soulmate. You go on an adventure of trying to...