Waiting On You [18+]

By Lightblue44

Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first y... More

Author's note
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
E P I L O G U E

7

3.2K 107 12
By Lightblue44

As Theo was in the shower, Naomi changed into some pyjamas. Much to Theo's disappointed, she had managed to convince him to let them shower separately, because she actually wanted to be able to walk tomorrow. This then caused Theo to have the cockiest grin on his face, which to then Naomi slapped his arm and teased him by slowly undressing infront of him, just to show him exactly what he couldn't have and then locked the bathroom door after her, so he couldn't get in.

She debated on rolling a blunt to smoke with him so she could talk to him easier, but decided not to. This was the first full day she had spent with him sober and she wanted to get to know him, without it turning into sex. Which they had already done but now she was somewhat ready to talk to him about things. She wanted to be fully engaged in the conversation. She wanted them to actually talk through things for the first time, especially after what Ollie told her about Seb.

As Naomi managed to find the boxers she was meant to return to Theo weeks ago after she washed them, she heard the bathroom door open, meaning that he was coming back into her room any moment now.

Getting back into bed, Naomi was met with a very wet Theo, walking in with a towel hung loosely around his waist. She watched a single drop of water drip down from his hair, onto his chest and trickle down his body, sculpting out his abs and down to his belly button and then onto his happy trial, which led to his v-line and disappeared under the towel, much to her disappointment.

"Enjoying the view?" he smirked with his eyebrow cocked up

Naomi rolled her eyes at her being caught basically letting her hormones take over.

She looked back over at him, wondering why he hadn't taken the clean boxers from her, when she watched him loosen his towel and begin to walk stark naked around her room

"Theo!"

"What? You're the one who was already undressing me with your eyes so I just made it easier"

"I really don't need to see your dick swinging around"

"Well deal with it baby cause I don't have any clothes at yours"

"Well if you would of given me the chance to say, here" she said as she passed him his boxers from the night she stayed at his a couple of weeks ago

After finally pulling on his boxers and drying himself, he got into bed with Naomi.

"So are you going to tell me why you were acting so off with me today?"

"You don't understand how many times I wanted to just go over to you and pick you up and spin you around when I won tonight"

"I wanted to hug you, touch you. But I knew I couldn't and even if i could, you seemed so pissed off with me" he confessed, lightly trailing his hand along Naomi's arm

"I'm not pissed, I wasn't pissed. I was nervous" she admitted

"Nervous, why? Because Aimee said this was a date?"

"No" she laughed

"Because I found out something which shocked me" she explained

"Okay, what was so shocking that it made you nervous around me?"

Naomi turned over to fully look at Theo, with his arm propped up, holding his head, whilst he looked at her.

"You beat up Seb"

"Yeah, I did" he answered, even though it wasn't a question

"How did you find out?" He asked

"Ollie told me"

"Why didn't you tell me yourself" she asked

"Truth be told, I ran over to yours as soon as I did it to tell you, but Liv told me you had left about an hour before to go home for the rest of term two"

"So I never got the chance"

"Well, thank you" she smiled

"You're welcome baby, but why did that make you nervous around me?"

"I-" she sighed trying to get what she was about to say right in her head before her said it out loud

"I was nervous because you're doing everything right" she sighed

"I'm doing everything right? I'm confused"

"You're being the perfect boy. You protected me even when we weren't talking. Even when I pushed you away and you didn't even tell me. You were there for me, even when it wasn't physically. You did it because that's what you thought I wanted"

"I'm far from perfect Naomi. I just wanted to make sure that dickhead got what he deserved"

Naomi smiled at Theo.

"I would do anything to protect you" he mumbled

"There it is again. You doing everything right" she laughed

"Then, let me be yours and you be mine, Naomi" he asked hopefully

"Theo" she sighed

"I would if I could but I'm not ready..."

"I don't do relationships and you know this"

"Neither do I, but I want you to know that I'm yours, okay"

"Okay" she whispered

Theo could tell she wasn't ready for a relationship yet. She was still hesitant. He would wait for her. He could do that. He already knew she was his, but she just wasn't ready to admit it. He would let her take her time. They had time.

"Can I ask why you're hesitant with us?" he asked

"Because of trust. You broke mine too many times in the past and I'm just not ready to be all in just yet"

"Baby, I'm sorry. I really am" he apologised knowing she was talking about everything that happened last year. Knowing she was referencing how she trusted him with the knowledge of her ex and her hair. And then he also wasn't the nicest person to her in the past. But he didn't know how to act around her and he fucked up. He was glad she was even giving him a chance after everything he put her through last year.

"I know you're sorry but it's going to take time for me to trust you again" she admitted, looking into his eyes as she heard the beginning of the soft pitter patter of the rain on her bedroom window.

"I can wait" he smiled, as he kissed her forehead

"Can I ask you one more question about us?"

"One and one more only, I'm getting tired and I don't like this whole talking about feelings thing" she laughed

Theo smiled at her laugh. He liked her laugh. He was happy that she was opening up to him a bit. He hated talking about feelings too, but when it came to Naomi he was happy to be all in.

"When I first told you I liked you, in my room that night... why did you say 'don't' as if it was some kind of warning" he asked

Naomi closed her eyes for a brief second, as she exhaled. She listened to the rain beating down on her window harder, she liked the rain. It made her feel at peace.

"I'm going to answer this once and once only okay?" She said

"Okay" Theo nodded

"I said 'don't' because you didn't know me, Theo. To be honest, we barley know each other right now and I didn't think you could handle liking me so I wanted you to back out then and there. I wanted you to move on. I wanted there to be no reason why you kissed me in that room. I wanted you not to like me because I had Seb in the kitchen a few meters away and I couldn't deal with a sitauation with one boy and then someone, who I thought hated me, who continuously hurt me then saying he liked me. I just couldn't deal with any of that."

"I said don't because I don't do relationships. I don't do the whole 'love' thing. I said don't because I don't trust you. I said don't because it's you. You were a boy who I was conflicted about and you admitting your feelings made everything so much harder for me. So yes, when I said 'don't' it was a warning. A warning for you not to"

Theo listened intently with every word which left her mouth. To hear for once what was really going through her head. To really get an insight to Naomi for once. To see if she really meant what she said in his room that night.

"But look at where we are now, I guess neither of us listened" she sighed at the fact that around a month later she was having sex with him. And now, she was laying in her bed with him because she liked him and he liked her, she just needed time to make it all real, to make it known.

She just needed time and to trust him again.

"Well I don't listen to warnings, I like to break rules"

Naomi burst into laughter at Theo's last statement. "Fucking hell that was cringey"

Theo began to laugh With her. He couldn't deny it was cringey, but it was true. He didn't listen to her warning. He couldn't. He liked her and she was going to be his, no matter how long it took.

Naomi looked up at Theo as he laughed with her. She didn't even know what she was doing, but next thing she knew, she had kissed him.

Quickly, she pulled away, embarrassed at what she did. She had only initiated a kiss with him around three times and they were all during sex. She felt nervous doing it now. It felt so much more personal.

Theo looked at Naomi deep in thought. He didn't even have time to register she had kissed him before she pulled away. What just happened? One second they were laughing, the next she kissed him, then she pulled away and now she looked like she was ready to bury her head in the sand.

Theo titled her chin up to look up at him and he pulled her back in for a kiss.

Naomi realised she had no reason to be embarrassed as Theo had connected their lips. She melted into the kiss as he pulled her closer, slipping a tongue inside of her mouth.

Naomi moaned, as she felt Theo grab ahold of her ass under the covers, lifting her body ontop of his.

"Theo, it's late. We need to go to-" she started as she broke the kiss, breathing heavily

"Five more minutes. It won't go any further" he begged

Naomi shook her head at him, smiling and pulled him by his chain to reconnect their lips. Five more minutes. That's all. She needed her sleep. She needed to get on with her uni work tomorrow so that she wouldn't be stressed the rest of the term.

Five minutes had long gone and the two were still engaged in a heated kiss. Well they were until they heard the front door slam shut. Definitely Eliza getting back from the library Naomi concluded. It was a loud slam, enough to make anyone wake up, so it was clear Eliza got caught in the rain without a coat or umbrella, which had started a while ago.

Theo took that as a sign to stop before they got too carried on and Eliza walked in on something she definitely didn't want to see. He moved Naomi off of him and placed her beside him. She still had her leg placed over his body, and his hand was on her ass, but neither were complaining.

She couldn't help but smile at the moment. Of how Theo was cuddled in the crook of her neck and she had him.

"Theo"

"Hmm?"

"What's your obsession with ripping my thongs?"

Theo removed his head from the crook of her neck and began laughing at her sudden question.

"I don't have an obsession. I just like doing it to see you act all shocked everytime I do it" he smiled

"Also I want to take you shopping to get some more one day" he confessed

"So you're going to rip every pair until I basically have none left so I'm forced to go shopping with you"

"Pretty much, I wanna spoil you"

"You're so fucking annoying"

"And that's what you like about me" he laughed

Taking note of her rolling her eyes playfully whilst she checked her phone for the last time tonight, Theo remembered something.

"Hey, why aren't you wearing that scarf on your head?"

"My silk scarf?"

"Yeah"

"'Cause"

"'Cause... what? Because I'm here?"

Naomi sighed. She didn't think he would even remember she wears that to bed. He hadn't ever seen her wear it besides that one FaceTime call. It wasn't even because he was here that she didn't want to wear it, she didn't wear it infront of anyone, not Seb, not her ex, no one so she didn't think twice about not wearing it with Theo.

"I just don't want to wear it okay" she lied

Theo knew how stubborn she was. He could also tell she was hesitant to wear it around him, probably because of the shitty thing he said to her last year, but he regretted that. Without another word, Theo got out of bed and began searching for it.

"Theo what are you-"

"Tell me where it is"

"Ugh, fine I'll wear it, just come back to bed already" she huffed, as she picked up her pillow and retrieved it from underneath it.

Theo got back into bed and watched her plait her hair into two French braids and wrap the scarf over her hair.

"Happy?" She asked sarcastically

"Very" he smiled, pulling her into his embrace to fall asleep together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
7K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
28.2K 737 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
105K 1.6K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...