DracoMalfoy: how his sister c...

By SlytherinWriter2004

We start at Malfoy manor. The golden trio have just been caught and Draco is being brought over to Harry but... More

Meet Lexi - part 1
The war - part 2
Why? - part 3
Her eyes - Part 4
Secrets - part 5
Little what? - Part 6
a little help - Part 7
The weeks to follow - Part 8
Just good...friends? - Part 9
Draco's thoughts - Part 10
Recovering - part 12
The Aftermath - Part 13
Slytherin Meal - Part 14
Turning up - Part 15
Under the stars - Part 16
Getting snuggly - part 17
Blaise's problem- part 18
Hogwarts Party - Part 19
What Hermione wants - Part 20
Girlfriend and Boyfriend? - Part 21

Night at the bar - part 11

1.7K 34 11
By SlytherinWriter2004

Draco's POV:
After cleaning my room, i went downstairs to the living room where lexi was reading. She had her favourite book "adventures of a little wizard" it was a book inspired by a child wizard from 1000s of years ago who traveled the globe learning all sorts of spells. She loved to learn the spells in it and see if they actually worked, occasionally they did however it was a kids book.

I went and sat down next to her "you ready for a movie?" I smiled as she looked up from her book and nodded at me.
She carefully got down and put her book back on the shelf whilst i found the tv remote and loaded up our selection of movies.

"The mermaids curse? January's tale? The forgotten children? Opals demise? Uncontrollable? What do you wanna watch Lex?" I asked her as i flicked through the movies. There were so many and i had to check them first for violence or 18 plus content. She tilted her head and kept looking and looking until she spotted something and shrieked. It was ear splitting.

"What lex?? Which one??" I asked her trying to understand her excitement

"Da one wif da boy wif glasses!" She said pointing.

"Henry puffer?" I asked her. She nodded at me. "Why that one?" I said clicking on it and reading the description "Henry Puffer, an eleven-year-old orphan, discovers that he is a wizard and is invited to study at Hegbart. Even as he escapes a dreary life and enters a world of magic, he finds trouble awaiting him."

She shrieked again.

"Why lex? It sounds a little stupid" i said leaning back on the sofa

"I lwike it! Play play play!" She said bouncing up and down. Reluctantly i pressed play and the film began. We watched it all the way through. Lexi loved it, me personally not so much.

"Dat was awesome!" She shouted and beamed "i lwove Hwenrwe! He my fwavourites!"

"Personally, i like Danny, i think he's quite miss understood" i looked at lexi to find she was looking at me with the sassiest look in existence.

She uttered a swift and sassy "no"
I rolled my eyes gently and checked my watch for the time. It was almost dinner time. I turned off the TV and picked lexi up. "Come on, lets go to the dinner table you sassy miss" she giggled at my comment as i carried her out of the living room

My mother was carrying plates of food into the dining room and my father was sitting, head of the table, as proud as ever. I placed Lexi on her chair and then placed myself in my own. My mother places the food in the centre of the table, she then swiftly glided into the kitchen grabbing empty plates.
Carefully she placed them one by one in front of us, and as she sat down father nodded for us to begin.

After an hour and a half, we were all finished. 7:30pm the clock read. Hurriedly i rushed up to my room and began to dress into uniform. I simply wore a black shirt with black jeans, matching it with my black shoes that were embroidered with green jewels.

I put my keys and a bit of money far into my pocket. Grabbing my denim jacket, and sliding it on. Quickly, stepping down the stairs and going to the living room to pick up my phone.

*new notifications*

Blaise
Goodluck today mate, i heard potter group are heading to your new workplace 😏

Boss
Looking forward to your first shift? Please be on time :)

But nothing from her. It's been weeks. She won't call, text, or even send me a letter. Did i really mess up that bad?

I shook it off, i didn't need any distractions tonight. I have to do a good job. If potter group are going, i just try to stay clear of them.

At 8pm i used the floo network to travel to the backroom of the bar. Where i was greeted by my boss and by a random guy.

My boss greeted me and handed me an apron. "So master Malfoy, you'll start by cleaning the glasses from previous nights and restocking them to below the bar. If the shelves begin to empty you can stock them, puffer here will keep you informed on that however." He gestured to the guy next to him.

The guy had dirty blonde hair, pale green eyes and had a small black earring in his right ear. He was dressed almost the same as me but his shoes were brown and his shirt was more navy. I nodded to him. He didn't nod back. rude.

As the boss left me in this back puffer came over to me.

"I know you're new and all, but no funny business or screw ups tonight. It's gonna be packed as it's a Saturday evening. So don't screw this up, do you hear me? I don't need your lack of experience ruining my good income, got it master malfoy?" He mocked my name and shoved my shoulder with his middle finger. Any other day i would have punched him square in his stupid face, but i needed this job.

"Whatever puffy" i retorted and went over to the sink with the pile of glasses.

"It's puffer!" He shouted while whining. But he could tell i didn't care and moseyed his way out to the bar. I rolled my eyes this is gonna be a long night.

Harry's POV:
Me and the guys were going to this new bar we found called 'snakeskin'. It sounded very Slytherin but we found out the owner was a Hufflepuff. As we walked up to the entrance you could smell all the beer and vodka on every person.
I opened the door and Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Fred, George and then i walked in. We looked around before finding a table in the back corner that could seat us. We all began to discuss the options on the menu of this bar. Everything sounded so funny.

"What do you think a twinkle of stardust is?" Ron asked us all

"It just means it's Gin liqueur.." Fred started

"In a champagne glass and a star shaped strawberry" George finished

"Have you guys been here before?" Ginny asked them with one of her eyebrows raised

"Of course not" Fred stated

"We just read the description" George added as they both smirked.

"Oh" Ron said sheepishly while now blushing

The night continued with many drinks to follow. So many new mixtures and drinks. By the end of the night, the worst of us was Ron. After the dragons-tail whirlwind, he was finished. He could barely talk coherently and couldn't move his hand without spilling something.

Hermione's POV
Whilst the others drank quite a lot, i chose to stay responsible as someone has to make sure they don't all fall apart.

Many people would say of course thats what i did, i can't be any fun. I disagree, tonight was a new bar, with new drinks and they wanted to try them. However some nights it's Harry who is the responsible one or Ginny. However it's never Ron...

Anyway, as the group were out of their mind, i went up to the bar to make sure all payments for tonight were final. A dirty blonde boy who seemed our age was running the bar. He saw me and gave me a slight smirk, similar to...oh hush hermione forget him.

"How can i help you pretty lady?" He asked me.

"I would just like to check that all our drinks have been payed for" i told him quite boringly.

He put down the drink he was holding and checked the tab.
"Theres just a couple that haven't so far..." he leaned close to me and whispered "but i'm sure you can pay for those somehow" he winked at me.

Bar men. Such jerks when they're young. Ugh
"I'll just give you the cash, how much?" I said checking through my purse for the cash

He rolled his eyes and seemed irritated by my response "£80 please sweet heart" he spat his words at me and leaned over the bar.

I took out £80, i knew it wasn't that high a price but i wasn't gonna argue. I passed it to him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me close
"Are you sure you wanna waste that money? You could pay me in a much sweeter way" his voice was harsh. He was trying to intimidate me

Show no fear. Show no fear. I'm not afraid. He doesn't intimidate me

Just then his grip tightened around my hand and he was pulling me awfully close. I squeaked and owch in pain. Causing a couple looks.

Just then the bar mans hand was pulled off me and he went flying into the floor. The action made my head spin and my eyes go blurry. The last thing i saw was this pales face and deep grey eyes looking at me concerningly, and i heard a muffled 'hermione are you okay?!' Right before i fell to the floor.

———————————————————————————————

Another cliffhanger. The last month i've been good with updates. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

New parts have also been added to my hp instagram story. And also a new one shot book has been released.

I honestly can't express how much i love your guys support. Thank you so much. I hope you're all having amazing days and are doing okay.

Love you guys 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.4K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’˜π’‰π’ π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
259K 5.2K 31
18 year old Hermione Granger has lived with the Granger's her whole life, knowing, believing that they were her parents. The Second Wizarding War has...
130K 4.4K 83
It's finally time for Malorie Granger, Hermione's sister, to go to Hogwarts with her. However, the sorting hat places her in the one house she didn'...