๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ๅ…ญ

1.2K 78 69
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You can hear it in the silence

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You can feel it on the way home

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You can see it with the lights out

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You are in love, true love

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

P A R T 2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" Where were you!?" ( b/n ) scratched his hair in frustration and raised his voice at ( Y/n ), who was lying on her bed, her blankets covering her whole body.

" Earth."

" Stop joking around."

" Tokyo."

" ( Y/n ), I swear to-"

" Fine, I was in Tokyo Tower," the ghoul admitted and sat upright, " I was with Kaneki."

Her brother let out a small fake gasp but then remained quiet once she saw her became serious. He can come to a conclusion that she wasn't lying, nor was she joking around. After few seconds of staring, she rolled her eyes and hid under the quilt again.

" What did you do there...?" the brown-haired male narrowed his eyes and frowned. She wanted to keep the fact that the one-eyed ghoul kissed her a secret, even though it wasn't too extreme as the ones in movies. They would make out already in the first episode, from the kitchen to the living room, the living room to the bedroom. She blushed and clicked her tongue, muttering strange words to herself, embarrassed with the wild, dirty thoughts that suddenly appeared.

" N-nothing."

" Liar-"

" Ask him yourself!"

With that sentence, he directly slammed the door and went out to find Kaneki. She gasped softly, surprised that he actually believed what she said before she jumped off her bed and went out to chase him.

" HOLD UP, I WAS LYING-" ( Y/n ) was interrupted when she saw her brother and the white-haired male staring at her wide-eyed with her sudden behavior, " Oh shit."

The brown-haired male furrowed his eyebrows once again as ( Y/n )'s heart started pounding faster than ever, then there was Kaneki, who was looking at her with a small smile on his face. The small smile then turned into a bigger one and it somehow made her blush, making ( b/n ) become even more suspicious than he already was.

" What's going on between you two?"

" H-huh?" Kaneki snapped out of his daydream and turned to face him, " Oh..."

" Hm?" the skeptical male raised an eyebrow before his attention drifted to her sister. Ever since she returned to her bedroom yesterday night, she was oddly silent and she didn't talk a single bit. He can come to a conclusion that something embarrassing happened and because of this, he talked to Touka about it.

" Nothing happened," ( Y/n ) spoke up and looked at the male who kissed her.

" Then why are you looking at him like that?"

" Suit yourself. If you don't want to listen then alright. I'm going to take a rest," she growled softly and went inside her room, shutting the door harshly. Once the brown-haired male was sure that she wasn't able to hear their discussion, he gripped Kaneki's shoulder and flashed him an evil glare.

" What did you guys do last night?"

Kaneki started to sweat nervously and inside, he was starting to panic, " U-Uh, I..."

" ... It's just me, there's nothing to worry about..."

" I kissed her-"

" YOU WHAT NOW!?"

" So, where is the pain coming from, if I may ask?" ( Y/n ) looked down and fiddled her fingers as the ghoul doctor in front of her inhaled and exhaled the air, his face looking unusual.

" There's something wrong with your Kakuhou, did something happened?"

" A group of CCG officers managed to slice me and that's probably the reason why I'm regenerating real slow-"

" No, that's not the case Ms. ( l/n )," the doctor cleared his throat and stood up, walking around the room while closing his eyes, " The main reason why your Kakuhou isn't working well is that... there is something else- no, another organ that managed to take fifty percent of the Kakuhou's space..."

" The heck? I have another organ?" she widened her eyes in revelation.

" But if I can be honest, I do not know what this organ is. I don't know what it does and how it will affect you as a ghoul. I also do not understand how it suddenly appeared."

( Y/n ) clenched her fist into a small ball and stayed quiet, groaning softly as the doctor continued to observe the scan of her body. She was beyond the word worried itself, and she didn't know how she got it but most importantly, she didn't know what to do. Never in her life, she ate a ghoul that caused this strange extra organ to be formed.

" The only thing I can tell you is that this organ has the power to control you and if you ever go berserk, it's probably because of this. I'm not sure whether this gives you a new kagune but I can tell you it's powerful. Perhaps it's from your parents?"

" My parents are dead a long time ago, I doubt that they left anything to me," she snapped and stood up, " When I looked into the mirror, I saw this red thing in my back, exactly where the Kakuhou is and I wasn't able to regenerate properly. I would usually feel pain out of nowhere and it's always coming from my back and you're telling me it's just a weird organ?"

" Yes."

" Is that so?" she stood up and opened the door, wanting to end this conversation, " Thank you for the abnormal facts, doctor. It is really appreciated."

" We can operate if you're uncomfortable with the organ. It might give us another idea-"

" No, I'll keep it. I am willing to take the risks and besides... I would like to find out the answer why it was only I who received this weird organ."

When she was about to open the door, someone slammed the door open harshly that made the woman and the doctor flinch. His eyes scanned the room in front of him as he continued to pant heavily.

" Did you see ( Y/n )-" the male stopped after he saw the ( h/c )-haired female in front of him, looking kind of disappointed and uncomfortable,
" Oh..."

" Why are you here?" she crossed her arms and looked at the white-haired male. He then dragged her wrist and pulled her out of the room, his black jacket swaying and his hand on his girlfriend's.

' Young love...' the doctor thought to himself and sat on his desk, letting out a loud exasperated sigh, and decided to look at his notes.

***

Kaneki sat on the edge of the bed and placed his hands on his laps as the female ghoul cuddled her pillow, resting her head on it. The one-eyed ghoul would usually take few glances at her because knowing how sad and disheartened after encountering him but now, he would stare at her non-stop.

" Why did you see the doctor?"

" I wanted to check up, nothing else," she admitted and moved even further than him, " Why did you drag me out?"

" ( b/n ) was worried... and he said that if I don't find you within an hour, he will sacrifice me to the CCG..."

" And you're scared because of that one line?" the ( h/c )-haired female raised an eyebrow.

" No, I was also afraid after realizing that you were not in your room..."

" What happened between you and my brother in the morning?"

" I told him the truth about us... dating. He was quite surprised about it," Kaneki explained and looked down.

" If I can voice out my opinion, I don't want to rush," she hugged the pillow tighter, scratching it with her nails, " Let's just take it slow..."

" What do you mean?"

" I've watched and read the whole Fifty Shades Of Grey series."

With that, both Kaneki and ( Y/n )'s faces turned red. He clearly understood what she meant when she said to take their relationship slow, and when she used that one series as an example, he knew what she was referring to.

They continued to blush uncontrollably, and neither knows how to calm down. Everyone who knew the couple can approve of the fact that they were innocent and not so dirty, unlike Touka and her brother, ( b/n ).

" A-a-agreed, let's t-take things slow..." Ken stuttered and wanted to mentally punch himself for doing so. Out of nowhere, ( Y/n ) let out a loud scoff and laughed tenderly.

" You're... not as pure as I think you were," she commented and threw her pillow at him. Kaneki caught the cushion and chuckled.

" You too."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I DO NOT WATCH FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY, I THINK ALMOST EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S ABOUT-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 98 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...
264K 6.9K 25
โš ๏ธ1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIESโš ๏ธ โž–โž– โ—C O M P L E T E Dโ— Time had seem to...
210K 6.5K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
34K 891 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...