Deewangi 2 -Rajveer-Naina

By RAINALRL

Deewangi is deep passion, an uncontrollable obsession for another person and a feeling the partner shares equ... More

Introduction
Prologue
1. New Beginning in Ladakh
2. The Confrontation
3. His Promise and the Reunion
4. His Rights and New Member's Introduction
5. Her Fiancé's Revelation
Note
6. His Story
7. She Still Won't Reveal
8. Laal Ishq
9. The Game
10. The Emotional Outburst
11. His Declaration
12. Unusual Events
13. Mission Successful?
14. Back with a Bang
15. A Broken Engagement?
16. Their Sacrifice
17. His Tolerance
18. Some Disclosures
19. Her Realization?
20. Ishq Wala Love
21. Moment of Truth
23. Love is in the Air
24. The Proposal
25. Happily Ever After - LAST
Epilogue
End Note

22. Her Apology

807 75 51
By RAINALRL

Naina stares at Rajveer Wide eyed!

"How can...."

Naina stops speaking midway out of shock. Understanding her, Rajveer speaks,

"I know Naina but it's true! Gunny and Vidya love each other"

"Mein woh nahi keh rahi thi"

Says Naina

Rajveer knits his brows and says,

"Toh?"

Narrowing her eyes on Rajveer, Naina says with an annoyed face,

"How can you and Gunny call me dumb? How dare both of you?"

Rajveer looks at her stunned and asks,

"I don't believe this Naina. Meine tumhe itna sab bata diya or inh sab ke beech, tum sirf us choti si baat par atki ho?"

Naina frowns

"Choti si baat? Yeh baat aapke liye choti hogi mere liye nahin..aapne...aapne mujhe dumb bulaya?"

At this moment, Rajveer wants to laugh out loud at the reason of her anger but refrains himself from doing so.

Taking a sigh, he says,

"I didn't mean it literally Naina. I mean..tum hi mujhe batao ke mein kya kehta? Tumhara reason for the engagement and that sacrifice is so baseless"

Naina lowers her eyes. She knows it's true. She knows how dumb it was. Her face turns serious. She looks up in the eyes of Rajveer and their eyes meet. Rajveer too turns serious looking at Naina's seriousness.

A lone of tear escapes her eyes.

Rajveer's heart clenches. He rushes upto her and holds her by her shoulders.

"Naina..."

He calls her name as he turns his head from left to right.

Another tear escapes. Naina folds her hands in front of Rajveer such that her hands are pressed together with her fingers pointed upwards.

"Maine aapko bohut hurt kiya hai sir. Mein janti hun ke meri galti maafi ke layak nahi hai lekin agar ho sake toh..please mujhe maaf kardijiye"

She sincerely apologizes and her voice breaks.

Rajveer immediately gets a hold of her hands and stop her from doing this gesture.

"Nahi Naina..Tumhe mujhse maafi mangne ki zarurat nahi hai Naina."

Before he can continue further, Naina cuts him off.

"Nahi sir. Aaj please mujhe bolne dijiye."

Respecting her decision, Rajveer silently listens to her. Wiping her tear away, Naina continues,

"Maine kabhi aapko nahi samjha. KMA mein or ab, maine humesha aapko dukh pohunchaya, humesha aapse rudely baat ki...or aapne, aapne humesha mujhse pyaar kia, humesha mujhe support kiya...do I ever deserve you and your love, Rajveer sir?"

Rajveer looks at her with painful eyes. Holding her shoulders again, he stares deeply in her eyes.

"You don't deserve me because you own me!"

Naina stays stunned at his words, at the amount of love he has for her.

Rajveer speaks further

"I just wanted your happiness. I never wanted that you would sacrifice your love. Or tumhe mujhse maafi mangne ki zarurat nahi hai Naina. Mein bus chahta tha ke tum realize karo ke tumhari khushi kis mein hai. Jo hua usse bhool jao Naina!"

Naina keeps staring at him out of extreme love. She slowly forwards both her hands and slowly cups his face. Leaning in a bit closer to him, she places a soft kiss on his forehead. Rajveer shuts his eyes and leans onto her touch. His heart wells up due to happiness - he finally got his Naina back, finally she got her happiness!

Naina slowly moves back and their eyes meet again!

"I...love you Rajveer sir! I really do love you!"

She finally confesses! Her eyes conveys nothing but love! Rajveer's heart warms up with extreme happiness! A lone of tear escapes his eyes! He wanted to hear those words for so long! He immediately pulls her in his embrace!

"I love you too Naina"

His happiness knows no bounds!

Naina hugs him back tightly! They stay in each other's embrace for few moments. Breaking the hug, they stand at some distance. Rajveer takes a closer look at Naina from top to bottom. She looks gorgeous in a black saree!

Naina feels his intense gaze piercing her body.

"Uss din sahi kaha tha maine! Iss khoobsurati ke liye koi revolt toh kya, jaan bhi de sakta hai"

Naina's face turns the deepest shade of red.

"Tum iss saree mein bohut khoobsurat lag rahi ho Naina"

Rajveer's words makes her to blush even further. Naina lowers her eyes while a huge smile appears on her face.

Hiding her blush, Naina says whispering a little,

"Aapko complement bhi dena aagaya, I'm impressed"

Rajveer smirks! Leaning in a little closer to her, he whispers in her ear,

"Aapke pyaar ne sikha diya!"

Naina blushes further. His warm breath on her ear gives her goosebumps and he is well aware of that. Smirking, he leans in just a bit more close to her. And before she knows what's happening, he gently nibbles on the back on her earlobe, giving her chills down her spine. She shuts her eyes tightly and her heartbeat picks up pace.

"Sir..."

She whispers out of breath

She wants to hide herself somewhere in order to hide her blush. His sweet torture is making her go crazy out of pleasure. In order to run away, she takes a step forward but ends up back in his arm, dangerously close to him!

"Call me Rajveer"

He whispers

She lowers her eyes

"Sir, please choriye"

He does the opposite and holds her just a bit more firmly!

"First call me Rajveer"

"Main...kaise?"

Whispers Naina with a constant blush.

"What do you mean kaise? Kya shaadi ke baad bhi tum mujhe 'sir' keh kar bulaungi? Come on Naina, it's not that hard!"

He requests her with so much love

She slowly look up in his eyes and whispers,

"Rajveer.."

His eyes twinkles and his heart warms up with so much happiness and love. His name sounds so beautiful from her mouth!

"Phir se kaho"

He teases her smirking

She hides herself in his chest and hugs him tightly. Rajveer laughs at her shyness.

"Don't blush like that Naina and make me lose control on myself"

Realizing what he means, Naina hits him lightly on his chest, making him laugh!

They stay in each other's embrace.

After few moments, they break the hug and head towards the jeep!

"Waise Naina, I think you and Gunny need to have few words...waise bhi bechare ke upper tumne itna torture kiya hai"

Says Rajveer

Naina frowns and Rajveer laughs a little!

Naina too laughs!

"You are right! Mujhe Gunny se baat karni hogi. Unko thanks bolna hoga for being such an amazing friend!"

Rajveer smiles! Soon, they both get inside the jeep and head back towards Ladakh base camp!

Everything feels so beautiful today! They both got their much needed happiness! The atmosphere around them feels different, it's magical! The glow on their face describes their love for each other!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: Please give feedback! I'll be wrapping up this story soon !)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.9K 22
Oh No I can't get over the Meerasim that's why I came here with another plot. Plot wil be from my imaginary world and character belongs to the drama...
50.1K 3.3K 19
This story is based on serial track of GHKkPM .. When Bhavani kaku asked or better say ordered or forced Sairat to give the heir to the family.. So l...
52.1K 2.4K 59
I hate myself for not proof reading this fic/j honestly im just doing this for the sake of being bored also cause I enjoy writing. This is a sbi roy...
254K 18.3K 143
Shrenu parikh as gauri Sharma.. Kunal jaisigh as ommkara Singh oberoi... I love my rikara till my death... The characters are totally different...