End Note

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well in this strange new reality. My dear friends and my amazing readers, please take care of youself and of those around you!

Coming to this story!

"Deewangi 2" finally comes to an end. I have so much to say but I'm unable to put my thoughts into words. When I started writing, my first story was "Deewangi" and I never thought that one day I'll be writing a sequel of "Deewangi". And here I'm today, writing an end note of this story!

I want to thank each one of you for being my constant support, for always reading and leaving your honest feedback! I wouldn't have been writing if it wasn't for you guys!

I love Rajveer and Naina and you all know it! It's a blessing for me to be able to write on them! I enjoy writing so much and will continue to write. All I need from you guys is your continued love and support!

And who knows that one day, there will be "Deewangi 3" coming soon? 😉
NOT YET THOUGH! But maybe in near future? 😉 Right now, I'm trying to finish all my unfonished stories! My next story will be either "RN - sudden moment of confession" or "Rajeev-Priyanka - Nok Jhok". I'm still trying to decide which one I will focus on first. Leave in the comments section below as to which one you guys want me to finish first from the above two stories!

Finally, I am requesting you all to PLEASE leave a detailed feedback in the comments section regarding this overall story. I'm always open for constructive criticism. How the story went? Is there something you liked/disliked? Is there something I could have done to make the story better...etc.

Your feedback will really help me with my future writing. Please leave your valuable feedback!

As much as I'm happy that I could finish this story, I am sad simultaneously that this story ends here. I had a blast writing this story!

Love you all,
Ayesha