Tales Of Vani: OS collection

Da Fan_Fiction005

It is a collection of short stories from Naagin 5, mainly centering around Vani. You can expect:- 1. Tracks b... Altro

Opening Note
~1. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓
~2. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓
~3. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓
~4. Love and war ⚔️
~5. Love and war ⚔️
~6. Request: Navratri Track ✴️
~7. Stand by me 💞
~8. Stand by me 💞
~9. Cold Revenge❄
~10. Cold Revenge❄
~11. Cold Revenge❄
~12. Cold Revenge❄
~13. Cold Revenge❄
~14. The Cheel Princess 🦅
~15. Before I die 🥀
~16. Before I die 🥀
~17. Before I die 🥀
~18. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀
~19. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀
~20. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀
~21. Back from the grave⚰️
~22. The Tower Princess👸
~23. Request: Mistletoe Party🌿
~24. Request: Mistletoe Party🌿
~25. Letters of Love💌
~26. Letters of Love💌
~27. Letters of Love💌
~29. Love and Revenge👿
~30. Love and Revenge👿
~31. Love and Revenge👿
~32. Sleeping Beauty🌝
~33. The Wrong Sister😯
~34. The Wrong Sister😯
~35. The Wrong Sister😯
~36. The Wrong Sister😯
~37. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~38. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~39. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~40. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~41. Veer- The Chef👨‍🍳
~42. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪
~43. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪
~44. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪
~45. A Cinderella Story✨
~46. A Cinderella Story✨
~Story Plots~

~28. Love and Revenge👿

1.3K 176 205
Da Fan_Fiction005

Story Background:

Rakesh and Ranjana Sharma were married and had a beautiful daughter named Bani. When Bani was two, her mother had an affair with another man. When this came to light, Bani's father killed herself. Bani's mother remarried to the man she had an affair with and they had a daughter- Naina. The man also died in a car accident. Ranjana raised both- Bani and Naina as a single mother thereafter.

Ranjana's family had broken ties with her when she cheated on Bani's dad. Naina's father was an orphan but Bani's dad hailed from a very rich family. He was an only son. Bani's grandfather- Mohan Sharma hated Ranjana but knew that Bani was innocent. He accepted her as his granddaughter and willed her the sole heiress to his property. This made Naina very jealous but she also knew that she had no claims over it as Manoj was not her grandfather.

Naina and Ranjana made a devilish plan. They knew if Bani died, the property would go to charity but if she was married to someone, it would go to her husband. They asked Jai Mathur, Naina's boyfriend, to help them out and he agreed. He wanted to open a restaurant and they promised that Bani's property would help him.

Note: It is an intensive background, hope it is clear. Also, all are human.

Characters profile:

Naina: Bani's step sister. She is envious of Bani and very self-centred by nature.

Jai Mathur: Naina's BF. He is clueless. He just wants money for his restaurant and will go to any extent for it.

Ranjana: Bani's mother. She is very materialistic and money-minded.

Manoj Sharma: Bani's grandfather. Retired army man. Hails from a rich background. Loves his granddaughter but hates Ranjana.

Bani: The protagonist, she is very simple and innocent. She is a shy person who sees good in people.

Veeranshu: The male protagonist. His profile will unfold with the story.

(New character images at the end)

~~~~~~~~

Bani stood rooted at the spot. Tear were flowing freely from her eyes. She felt betrayed as she saw Jai, her fiancé kissing her step sister on a bridge.

She had agreed to marry this guy she had never met before because her mother asked her to. So many people have their wedding arranged for them, why not her as well? She thought her mother would pick the best guy for her. However, looking at him tongue wrestling another made her question if he was the right choice for her.

What hurt her more was that it was Naina who he was kissing. Her sister out of all people. Yes, they were step-sisters but she loved her regardless. Her grandfather loathed her but Bani never hated Naina for their parent's crimes.

Her grandfather would often tell her: 'My betu, you always see good in people. But people are not good always. You shouldn't place so much faith in people...specially people like them!' He would spit out the last words. His anger resurfacing. She would calm him down saying he is wrong but now how can she ever say this to him. He wasn't wrong. She placed trust in these people and they broke it.

'Why?'

She words came out of Bani's mouth. Jai and Naina's eyes widened and they turned to see a broken looking Bani. Instead of feeling guilty, they panicked. If she will refuse to marry him, then what will happen of the money?

Jai: Bani, aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tum soch rahi ho...vo..

B: Vo kya? (she felt broken) Aur Naina tum?

Naina had been frustrated the past few weeks as Jai was sweet-talking Bani. She ended up telling he was her boyfriend and they wanted her money.

N: And now, you WILL marry him or we have other ways of making you agree to..

Bani rushed and grabbed her shoulders.

B: How could you??? Paiso ki baat thi toh mujhe bolla to hota, mai de deti...lekin ye dokha kyun??

Naina shook her hands and started to hit her.

J: Naina chod isse..

In the attempt of pulling Bani away, Jai ended up pushing Bani over the bridge.

J: BANI!!!!

He got shocked while Bani fell with a huge splash.

N: Jaan chooti..

J: Naina tumhari behen hai vo, aise kaise bol rahi hoo...aur money ka socho..

N: Arey waise bhi bohot khatak rahi thi mujhe vo...and I have a different plan...so it is good if she is out of our way..

She pulled Jai and they went home and told their mother about it. They sipped some coffee and made plans. A few hours later, they called the police.

~~~~~~~~

Naina was sobbing near the bridge.

N: Meri behen...wo..wo yahan se gir gayi...

The police recorded her statement and continued their investigation. Manoj reached the location as soon as he got the news.

M: Meri Bachiii!!!...haye ye dayan aur uski beti kha gaye meri Bani ko...

J: Sambhaliye apne aap ko dadaji..

M: Tu Jai hai na? Bani ka mangetar?

J: Mai Bani ka husband..

M: KYA!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jai told Manoj that Bani did not want the extravagant wedding he had planned. Instead she wanted a simple one. So, they got married in the court. He gave him papers that proved their wedding. He faked a few tears and acted tensed.

J: Mil jayegi Bani. Mera man kehta hai usse kuch nahi hua hai..

Manoj was too overcome by grief.

M: Apni ankhon se apne bete ki lash dekhi thi aur ab meri poti ke saath ye ho gaya...bhagwan aisa din kissi ko bhi na dikhaye..

Naina and Ranjana smirked at a distance. They could see their plan becoming successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veeranshu Singhania was the son of a powerful politician- Balwant Singhania. His family consisted of his father- Balwant. His business man brother- Tapish. His mother Chandrakala and Bhabhi- Meera. There was also his uncle's family. Pawan-Leela and their sons- Pankaj (Ponky), Daksh and Monil. However, Veeranshu was a wild soul. He lived alone in an apartment and ran his own company- Mercury limited.

He parked his car at the river side and took his dog out for play. The dog- Leo ran around the grass while Veer brought out a foldable chair from the car. He set it up near the river and sat there. He liked to get away from the city chaos once in a while and enjoy the peace of the nature. He enjoyed the peace and took a nap.

'Bhow! Bhow!'

Veer's nap was broken by Leo's bark. He rushed to see his dog was barking at something. He picked up a branch. It could be some animal. However, he had never heard of a dangerous animals in this part of the woods.

He moved with caution. He dropped the stick when he saw what Leo was barking at. It was a woman near the river bank. Her body was pale. She had probably drowned and reached there.

He tried to pat her but she did not wake up. He pressed her stomach. She threw up some water. He felt her pulse. It was faint. He picked her up and rushed her out for medical help.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman was Bani. She was out of danger and currently sleeping in Veer's room. Veer sat there studying her beautiful face. He felt like he was getting pulled towards her.

His trance was broken by a phone call. He picked it up.

V: Hello.

Ch: Hello Beta...kaisa hai?

V: Thik hoon maa..

Ch: Tu kya hr Sunday wahan jungle bhaag jata hai...apartment me jaakr maa ko bhool hi gaya hai..kabhi aa jaya kr yahan..

V: Haan maa...next time aa jaunga..

Ch: Tu bhi na...kl pakka ayega..mai na Mayuri ko bhi bula lungi..

V: Not this again maa...isliye nahi aata mai ghar..

Ch: Tu kabhi toh shaadi karega na beta...teri umar ho gayi hai...tune Chandini ke liye mana kiya, maine kuch nahi bola...tune Divya ka rishta thukraya, maine vo bhi maan liya pr ek baar Mayuri se mil to le...agar pasand nahi ayegi to dobbara nahi bolungi..

V: To phir aap kissi aur ka le aogi rishta..

Ch: Vo to mai teri pasand ki ladki milne tk doondti rahungi..

V: Bs kro na maa...kya shaadi shaadi lga rakha hai..nahi karunga..ab mai rakhta hoon phone..bye..

He ends the call.

V: Ye maa bhi peeche pad jaati hai....Poora mood kharab kr diya....bhook bhi lgi hai..

He went to the kitchen and started to cook for himself and make something for Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bani woke up and winced. Her head hurt slightly. She noticed she was in a strange room. She recognized nothing about it. She sat up and noticed water kept at bedside and drank it.

B: Ye kahan hoon mai? Koi hospital toh nahi lg raha..

She recalled what happened and that made her really angry.

B: Poori life maine jin logon ko sirf pyaar diya, unhone mere saath aisa krke accha nahi kiya...chodungi nahi mai unhe...

Her furious rant was broken by a sweet humming, someone was singing. She got down with cautious steps and exited the room. She followed the voice into the kitchen and saw a man was working on the counter, his back facing her.

B: Excuse me?

Veer turned when he heard the angelic voice. He had a spoon in his mouth which he dropped. They both got lost in each other's eyes.

'Bhow!!'

There eye contact was broken by Leo's bark who was crying for attention.

V: Hi...I am Veeranshu. Daro mt.. I found you near the river banks. Are you feeling okay?

B: Yes, Thank you..

V: You can contact your family..

Tears welled up in her eyes at the mention of family. Veer felt something terrible must have happened with her.

V: Ek kaam kro, pehle kuch kha lo..phone to baad me bhi ho jayega..Leo jao inke saath living room me..

To Bani's surprise, Leo understood everything and guided her into a living space. Bani sat on the couch and Leo settled next to her. The dog licked her legs and Bani melted at his cuteness. She started to play with him.

Veer entered and saw a giggling Bani with Leo. He thought she was super cute. He set Leo's food in the bowl and Leo rushed towards it. He gave Bani a bowl of soup and settled with his sandwich. Bani stared at him.

V: Kya?

B: Mujhe bhi vo do...mai soup kyu peeyu?

V: Tum bhigi billi ban gayi thi ya mai? Yehi healthy hai tumhare liye..

Bani pouted.

V: (In mind: wish I could kiss that pout! Wait, mai ye kya soch raha hoon...)

He shook his head. They both ate their meal. Later, Veer asked Bani about her. An emotionally hurt Bani told him everything. Veer comforted her.

V: How sick!! Let's go to the police.

B: Yes, but first, I need to see my grandpa...can you—

V: I will take you to him..

~~~~~~~~

To be continued

~

~

~

Manoj- Bani's Grandfather

Ranjana

Naina

See you in next chapter,
xoxo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4K 162 17
~ This is the love, suspense, thrill, revenge version of naagin 5 . This resurgence will leave you awestruck And you can't resist reading the next pa...
13.1K 1K 14
This stories begins from where the show ended. This is my first story. I am just penning down my thoughts. Kindly forgive my mistakes. 1st in #vani �...
149K 10.1K 70
Story on VANI as they visit Veer's family for the first time during his elder brother's (Tapish) engagement. No supernatural element in this story...
74.5K 9.1K 85
It's a fanfiction on my favourite VANI peep into read (❗Under Editing)