The Bionic Academy {DISCONTIN...

By Sky-blues64

(LAB RATS FANFIC) Danielle Valentine {prefer to be called Dani or D.}is a normal shy girl who feels like and... More

Chapter 1: Finding Out About The Bionic Academy
Chapter 2: Arriving At The Academy
Chapter 3: Mentors
Chapter 4: Exploring the Academy & Artistic Choices
Chapter 5: Meeting My New Bullies
Chapter 6: Leo's And Spin's Bionic Battle
Chapter 7: My First Bionic Battle & Commando App Unleashed
Chapter 9: Meeting Chase & Bree Davenport {OFFICIALLY}
Chapter 10: Keeps Getting Worse & Mother's Letter
Chapter 11: Unauthorized Mission
Chapter 12: Getting Bullied Again
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 13: Sebastian
Chapter 14: Nightmares Of The Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
Chapter 15: Training With Chase
Chapter 16: Advance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 1
Chapter 17: Adavance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 2
Chapter 18: Advance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 3
Chapter 19: Advance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 4
Chapter 20: Advance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 5
Chapter 21: Advance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 6
Chapter 22: Spin's Loyalty
Chapter 23: I'm Sorry
Chapter 24: Please?
Chapter 25: Rejection
Author's Note #3
Chapter 26 : Jealous
Chapter 27: I-I-I Don't! Right?
AUTHOR'S NOTE #4
THE KING OF JERKS
Chapter 28: Dynamic Duos (Minus One)

Chapter 8: Becoming Friends With Spin

4.3K 122 7
By Sky-blues64

{VIDEO ON SIDE TO LISTEN TO} 

I woke up the next morning. Feeling pain in my head. I then remembered the events from yesterday. I groaned. Wow! Someone’s not happy that I’m back, I heard a voice say in my head. Uh. I thought I got rid of you 5 years ago, I said back to my commando app. Aw. Is little baby upset? Violet laughed. There’s no way of getting rid of me kid. I face-palmed. I got up from bed, and used my super-speed to change into my uniform, put on my bracelets and watch, brush my hair, and grabbed my backpack. I then geo-leaped to the music room. When I arrived at the door, I heard something very peculiar. I heard what sounded like a boy, singing softly at the piano. I opened the door a crack and saw someone that I would never expect. I saw Spin. I was shocked. I listened carefully to what he was singing.

Ever since I could remember,

Everything inside of me,

Just wanted to fit in 

I was never one for pretenders,

Everything I tried to be,

Just wouldn't settle in 

If I told you what I was,

Would you turn your back on me?

And if I seem dangerous

would you be scared?

I get the feeling just because

Everything I touch isn't dark enough

If this problem lies in me

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.

A monster, a monster

I've turned into a monster

a monster, a monster

and it keeps getting stronger.

Can I clear my conscience

if I'm different from the rest

Do I have to run and hide? 

I never said that I want this,

This burden came to me,

And it's made its home inside 

If I told you what I was,

Would you turn your back on me?

And if I seem dangerous

would you be scared?

I get the feeling just because,

Everything I touch isn't dark enough

If this problem lies in me

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.

A monster, a monster

I've turned into a monster

a monster, a monster

and it keeps getting stronger.

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.

A monster, a monster

I've turned into a monster

a monster, a monster

and it keeps getting stronger.

Spin then stopped playing. I smiled and clapped. He jumped. I hid behind the door. You shouldn’t have done that, I heard Violet say. “Who’s there?” Spin asked. I froze. “I’m not going to ask again.” I took a deep breath and stepped into the music room. I waved at Spin nervously. Spin looked at me for a moment. “Oh. You’re the girl that gave Lauren beating,” Spin said. I slightly smiled. Oh, sure. I’m the one who gave her the beating, yet you get all the credit, Violet said. I mentally rolled my eyes. Spin smiled, gratefully. “Thank you for doing that. She has been bullying me for quite a while. I wanted someone to give her a taste of her own medicine,” Spin explained. I stared at him. Shocked. Wow. That kid gets bullied. Seeing how he is with Leo, I don’t get how he could get bullied by Lauren, Violet said. I nodded with sympathy. “You don’t talk that much do you?” I shook my head. Spin nodded. A light bulb lit up in my head. I hesitated, thinking if I really wanted to do this. I then decided that I should.  I opened my backpack and took out a notebook and pencil. I wrote: I’m sorry. That you got bullied. If it makes you feel better, I get bullied by Lauren too. I also got bullied by a bunch of kids at my old school. I handed my notebook to Spin. He read it. “I’m sorry. And thank you.” Spin handed me back the notebook. I wrote down: That was an amazing song that you just played. I never really expected someone like you to play piano. Spin read it. “Thanks. I never expected that I would play piano either. I just one day wanted to do it.” I nodded. So Spin. What was that song about? I wrote down. Spin got nervous. It’s okay. You can tell and trust me. Spin hesitated. Then nodded. He took a deep breath and then began his answer. “It is about someone trying to fit in.” I nodded. That’s a very good concept. Spin nodded. Spin was actually more nice and sensitive than I thought. We ended up talking/writing with each other for the next 2 hours. 

*2 Hours Later*

Spin and I were talking about how self-absorbed Mr. Davenport was. He ended up laughing, a lot. I just smiled widely. Then I wrote down a question I was dying to ask Spin.  Why do you show Leo up and then rub it in his face? Spin took a deep breath and then looked me right in the eye. “I’m the youngest one in the academy. All of my life, I’ve been shown up by my brothers and sisters. Now I have to compete with them and Mr. Davenport’s step-son and daughter. How do you think that makes me feel?’ Spin asked. Wait. You think I’m his daughter. Spin nodded after he read it. No. I’m just another bionic soldier. I have two siblings but, they aren’t bionic. I got bionics because of my father. “So my father isn’t your father?” I shook my head no. Spin had a realization expression on his face.  “Oh, sorry. No offense”. I wrote down: None taken. But I see where you're coming from. Wanting to prove yourself. I felt the same way around my siblings. Even though I am the youngest, they treat me like I'm a baby. With no potential, what so ever. Spin looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. “I’m sorry.”  I nodded. My watch beeped. I jumped a little. I then sighed. I wrote down: I have to go. I handed it to Spin and after he read it, he handed it to me. I grabbed my backpack and was about to walk out the door but Spin stopped me. “WAIT! Before you go, I have to go ask. Can we be friends?” I looked at spin for a second. Debating whether or not I should accept the offer. I nodded my head. I think it would be good to have a friend like Spin. I then geo-leaped back to my dorm. I dropped my bag on the floor and looked around. A little happy that I have a real friend for once in my life. Great. You’re friends with a little brat, Violet said. I shook my head. I then crawled into bed, still in my uniform, and fell asleep.

 {AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello people of the internet. I think my story is getting better. Now the song that I used for this chapter is Monster by Imagine Dragons. I do not own that song. Please like, comment, and vote. Bye-Bye!!!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
360K 5.4K 41
COMPLETED*** A collection of short Lab Rats character Imagines. These Imagines will be about 200-500 words tops. Thet will all be Male!Character x Fe...
14.8K 803 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...
12.8K 686 67
"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed. ━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━ Mckayla, a dance s...