Reincarnated As The Most Hate...

Da euphoria_novels

An ordinary high school girl gets transmitted into the novel 'The Abandoned Empress ' after a car accident. I... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1- Reincarnated
Chapter 2- Oracle from Vita
Chapter 3- Speak of the devil
Chapter 4- I hope we meet again
Chapter 5- Celeste
Chapter 6- Celeste (2)
Chapter 7- A perfect heir
Chapter 8- Sorry, I was born your sister.
Chapter 9- Such unfortunate events
Chapter 10- Dreams
Chapter 11- Dreams(2)
Chapter 12- Hate, pride and distain
Chapter 13- Hate, pride and distain(2)
Chapter 14- The prince of Ambrosia
Chapter 15- The prince of Ambrosia(2)
Chapter 16- The banquet
Chapter 17- The banquet(2)
Chapter 18- Awkward encounters
Chapter 19- Capable enough?
Chapter 20- A Suitable Fiance
Chapter 21- A Suitable Fiance (2)
Chapter-22 Just Hand over that goddamn book!
Chapter 23- I don't want to die...
Chapter 24- I will make my own Spiderweb
Chapter 25- Head over Heels
Chapter 26- Head over Heels(2)
Chapter 27- Not good enough...
Chapter 28- Not good enough(2)
Chapter 29- Just a petty vision....?
Chapter 30- Just a petty vision?(2)
Chapter 31- Ounce of Guilt
Chapter 32- Ounce of Guilt(2)
Chapter 33- Special to me
Chapter 34- Good Intentions
Chapter 35- The Festival
Chapter 36- The Festival(2)
Chapter 37- Defensive Instinct
Chpter 39- Everything shall fall into place as it should~
Chapter 40- The Kingdom Of Ambrosia.
Chapter 41- A wolf in sheep's skin
Chapter 42- Sit Still, Look Pretty
Notice
Chapter 43- War hero
Chapter 44- War Hero(2)
Chapter 45- The Archmage
Chapter 46- Lavender scent suits you
Chapter 47- A pink feather
Chapter 48- King Maker

Chapter 38- Bad influence

1.3K 94 43
Da euphoria_novels

Cynthia's ladies in waiting were worried for her. They didn't know why was their princess in such deep thought. Deep enough to even not to pay attention to her breakfast. Instead, Cynthia was going through all the documents and tax collection that she was appointed with.

"Your highness, are you not feeling well?" Asked Julie.

".....Julie, do you think I talk more than what's needed? I mean, his majesty is..." I said in a dazed tone.

"What do you mean? Did his majesty say something to you?" Asked Estella.

I looked at both of them with a blank expression.

"Well, somewhat like that....it happened two days ago when his majesty called Ruveliss and me for lunch after Ruveliss returned," I said.
_______________

( Two days ago at the main palace.)

"What?! A new office?" I asked in astonishment.

"Yes, after seeing how well you had organized the grain distribution and collection of taxes I was impressed by your work. So I have decided to give you the position of queen regent proxy and of course since you will be the highest-ranking female in the empire you will need a good office at the main palace." He said while sipping on his wine.

I was stunned to hear what the emperor had said. Queen regent proxy? Does that mean I will be in the position of a queen? That's even higher than a crown prince! Not to mention having an office at the main palace is a huge thing which the real Cynthia had been trying to accomplish from day one.

I glanced towards Ruveliss who was calmly eating. Knowing him, I thought he would be angry or jealous that now I rank higher to him and if I want I could compete against him for the throne again. But obviously, I wouldn't do that because I had no interest in the throne in the first place.

"You shall begin your duties two days from now because as you are already aware that you shall be going to Ambrosia as a part of our delegate campaign." Said the emperor.

"Yeas, father." I replied.

Honestly, I was very happy that I received the title of the queen regent proxy. This proves that my hard work did not go in vain.

"I heard that you encountered the prince of the kingdom of Sono when you were inspecting the borders. I heard they were on border inspections as well." Said the emperor to Ruveliss.

"Yes, I did. But everything went smoothly. Apparently, the kingdom of Sono will be forming a political alliance with the kingdom of Lisa through marriage." Said Ruveliss.

"Hmm.....I've heard that the king of Lisa will be marrying one of the princesses from the kingdom of Sono." Said the emperor.

The king? Isn't he like in his early or something? Since girls are married earlier here that means.....

"Umm...do you know who old she is, the princess?" I asked

"Around 17 perhaps. If you are asking about the age gap it is 20 years." Said Ruveliss.

"What?! That's insane!" I said.

"That is quite 'normal' in the northern kingdoms to have such large age gaps." Said Ruveliss.

"T-then....is he a pedophile?" I asked in a whisper.

The emperor almost choked on his food when he heard Cynthia say that.

Cynthia turned to look at the emperor who looked very flustered.

"Ahem! Isn't calling the king a pedophile a bit too much? Larger age gaps is common at the northern kingdoms." Said the emperor.

"But if he isn't a pedophile then what is he? Considering all the possible
circumstances......wouldn't that make the king old enough to be her father?" I asked.

Ruveliss glanced towards the emperor who looked uncomfortable. That's when it clicked to him what was happening.

"Father, is something the matter?"I asked.

"Umm..ahem...no it's nothing." He replied.

"Well, good thing nothing like this has happened in Castina," I said while taking a sip of water.

"Ahem!... Cynthia, you see....it's common to have an age gap between royalties. Your mother and I....... had a gap of 22 years." Said the emperor.

I nearly spit the water in my mouth back into my glass when I heard him say that. Now that I think about it.....the emperor looks old enough to be my and Ruveliss's grandfather!!

Cynthia looked at the emperor's jaw dropped while Ruveliss tried hard to control his urge to laugh after looking at Cynthia's dumbfound expression.

I was beyond surprised right now. Seriously 22 years?! Are my parents crazy?? Just how did this old man do it??

I glanced towards Ruveliss who was grinning like crazy. Yup, I just indirectly called the emperor a pedophile.

"Since we are already on the topic....." Said Ruveliss while looking at me.

Oh hell no! Don't say a word!! I shook my head furiously at Ruveliss.

"Shouldn't we be aware of the kingdom of Lisa? They have been pushing for one of their princesses to become queen of Castina for a long time. Not long ago they sent envoys as well." Said Ruveliss while skillfully changing the topic.

"Ahem! Your right.....it has become quite troublesome now. But first we have got to find out what to do with the position of the crown princess." Said the emperor while looking at Ruveliss.

Oh, thank God! They moved on to something else. Phew, That was close.

_________________
(Present day)

"Ah...haha...haha...Is that so...?" Asked Julie.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you think I screwed up?" I asked.

"I am pretty sure this topic won't be discussed again." Said Amy.

Strangely enough, Ruveliss did not rat me out for throwing a punch at him nor did he say anything about me being the queen proxy. How strange......

"Since the delegation campaign will be leaving in a week you should finish your remaining work as soon as possible. But please don't overwork yourself and please take proper care of yourself as well." Said Julie.

"Ah, your right. I don't have time to worry about this. I need to get to the palace. I shall be taking Caesar to the palace as well because I know how much you dislike dogs, Julie. " I said.

Cynthia packed all her necessary documents that was required to be reviewed over at her new office.

"Wait a minute, Ashley is sick today isn't she?" I said.

Hmm....now what? Julie can't leave the palace because she is the head maid along with my lady in waiting and Amy doesn't know that much about accounting and taxes.

I glanced towards Estella who was busy packing my things.

"Estella, are you good with management, accounting, and taxes?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm quite decent at it." She replied.

"Then you can take Ashley's place today and come with me to the main palace, alright?" I said.

"Yes, of course, your highness." She replied.

***********

When we arrived at the main palace Estella carried Cynthia's books while Cynthia's carried Caesar.

"This is your first time at the main palace, right?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I never went to the palace with the count and countess before." She replied.

"Estella you are my lady in waiting now. That means you are now a part of my closest inner circle. You aren't just the daughter of a count anymore so you have to walk with pride from now on." I said.

She looked surprised by my words but then she smiled softly at me.

"I shall bear that in mind and do my best in assisting you as well." She said.

"Alright, Sir Eric will lead you to my office. I shall take the papers for the tax collection and deliver this to the crown prince first." I said.

"Then should I take Caesar with me?" She asked.

"No, it's fine," I said.

In reality, I wanted to take him for a walk because he will need to sit in my office for a long time. Estella soon headed towards my office while I headed towards Ruveliss's office. The good part is that I and Ruveliss had our offices on opposite sides of the palace so we would cross paths too often. 

When I reached Ruveliss's office I saw that his table wasn't stacked with documents like how it always is. Well, that's obviously because I worked my ass off.

"Do you have something against knocking before you enter?" He asked snorted.

"My hands are full. How do you expect me to knock?" I said as I handed the papers to Haren.

I noticed a basket of freshly baked muffins on Ruveliss's desk. Pfft! But why are they all blueberry ones?

"Your highness, when did you get a dog?" Asked Haren.

"Oh, um...about three weeks ago. His name is Caesar." I said.

Arf! Arf!

Caesar jumped into Haren's arms with excitement. While Haren was caressing his head. Then kept him down.

"You're good with animals aren't you?" I asked.

"No, not really." Said Haren.

"Hmm....isn't that dog a gift from that lover of yours?" Asked Ruveliss while leaning on his desk.

"The prince of Ambrosia isn't my Lover Ruveliss. Also, don't call Caesar
'that dog'. He has a name!" I said.

"If he isn't your lover why did he sent you a puppy? It's unusual." Said Ruveliss.

Eros and I are......friends...? I mean, he called me his 'partner in crime'. It makes sense considering all the things we have done. But I can't possibly tell blueberry that. Honestly, I wonder what are we...

Grrrr!! Arf! Arf!

I looked down at Caesar who was growling furiously at Ruveliss. He then ran towards Ruveliss and began pulling Ruveliss's cape with his teeth. As if he wanted to attack him.

Ceaser who was as small as a pea was barking at Ruveliss who was twenty times his size.

"............."

I LOVE CEASER MORE NOW!!! IAM A PROUD MOTHER!!

Then he began scratching Ruveliss's shoes.

"Cynthia take your dog away!" He said.

I carefully picked Caesar up and coddled him.

"Awww, my sweet baby. Did he trouble you?" I asked Ceasar.

"Excuse me?!" Asked Ruveliss.

I looked down at Ruveliss's shoes that were ruined because of Ceasar.

Oh, well.

"You know what they say about dogs being like their owners right? You're a bad influence on him. Second thought, I can see the resemblance between you and your dog. No wonder the prince gifted you that. Both of you and your dog like to ruin my shoes." Said Ruveliss in an annoyed tone.

I simply rolled my eyes ignoring his comment.

"Don't worry my baby, he is just jealous of you," I mumbled to Ceasar.

"Cynthia, leave! Now!" Said Ruveliss pinching his nose bridge.

"Alright, alright. I don't want to be here any longer anyway." I said as I picked up one of the muffins from the basket and stuck my tongue out at Ruveliss as I left the room.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...