♡︎Love & Chocolates♡︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent... More

~Characters~
~Chapter- 1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Bonus Chapter- 2~
~Bonus Chapter- 3~
~Bonus Chapter- 4~
~Bonus Chapter- 5~
~New Story Alert!!!!~
~New Story!!!!!~

~Chapter- 6~

12.1K 827 227
By doobydoo_1801

"Who are you don't come near me! Or I have....I have my slipper and I will beat you with it! And not to forget I am trained in self defence!" I said looking at a shadow infront of me.

The shadow then moved and came infront of me and I screamed closing my eyes.

"Hey! Hey! I won't hurt you! Open your eyes" a voice all too familiar to me said and I snapped my eyes open to see none other than Zian Khurana standing in front of me drenched.

"You?! Oh My! It was you!?" I said in disbelief and heaved a sigh of relief.

"It was, I am so sorry if I scared you" he said and I looked at him frowning.

"Since when are you sitting at the side here?" I asked him.

"I was here even before you came. I went to my part time job and was coming back when it started raining. I parked my bike over there and stood here. I saw you coming too but couldn't make out who you were. I guess because of the dim lights you didn't notice me" he said shrugging his shoulders and I looked at his bike.

That Harley Davidson bike! His favourite! How can I not notice it!

"Oh no! I didn't notice it and I am sorry I screamed. I thought you were an animal" I said genuinely feeling sorry because I did scream very loud.

He looked shocked at my statement.

"You thought I was an animal? Not a human?" He asked his voice laced with shock and amusement.

"What?! If it was a guy or something I would've been a little less scared but I am scared of animals! They have the strength to come eat my little body!" I said defensively and he shook his head turning away though I got the glimpse of a small smile.

I saw the bench behind and went and sat on it. I sent a quick text to Paa that I am staying in Khush's house for a bit and I'll be home in a while as to not worry my parents.

"Don't just stand there come here and sit down" I told Zian and he looked at me for a moment before coming and sitting beside me. There was only one bench and it was very small so his arm was touching mine and my brain started firing up.

All those romantic novels I read started hurling in my mind and I took a deep breath to compose my thoughts.

The last thing I want is to get seduced by his musky cologne and jump his bones in a bus stop. He would scramble away from me for good and we wouldn't want that now would we?

"You were amazing out there that day" Zian suddenly spoke and I snapped my head at him. Woah! Zian isn't the chatty type of guy! Something surely is wrong with him if he is trying to come up with a conversation.

"Huh!?" I asked as I didn't get what he was referring to.

"That day in the canteen when you fought with that idiot Vicky? You were amazing that day" He said looking at me with those intense grey eyes I love and I gulped giving him a small smile turning my head away.

"Oh that day! Thank you but it was nothing" I said and started swinging my legs for time pass.

"It wasn't nothing...that asshole deserved it though you should've reported him to the Dean and got him punished. Or punch him in the face" Zian said with a hint of anger in his tone looking ahead.

"What good will it do?" I said and he turned towards me in confusion.

"Vicky is a very pampered kid I think that is something everybody in our college knows. He is not raised or taught properly by his parents because we all know it's because of his father's influence he is in the college. Keeping all this in mind if I complain about him his ego will be crushed and he would come again seeking some sort of stupid revenge. And the same goes if I punch him, that would make him lose his cool so the best possible solution is telling him. People sometimes don't do things because they are forgetting what's right and what's wrong. It's because sometimes nobody told them how to be.......So I did. I told him calmly and see since the past few days many people are gossipping about how he is just minding his own business and not bullying others too much" I said and he kept looking at me.

"Words have a power dude. Actions are not the only thing that means a lot to people. Actions and words combined can change any person if implemented properly. You need to know when to be calm and you need to know when to lose cool. Sometimes being calm is what intimidates people and makes them listen to you!" I added with a cheerful smile and Zian had a small smile looking at me.

I didn't want to look anywhere but him and my heart just flipped when he smiled.

*Stop acting like a lovesick fool* I chastised myself and cleared my throat. Do I make my move now? Now that we are talking for the first time?

I mean.....I like Zian a lot! There is nothing I don't know about him. Well I know almost everything about him according to what I observed. He is just so cute and amazing!

So it's natural for anyone to like him except I am too chickened out to tell him that. Khush is on a date with her crush now trying to create her story. Maybe I can try too.

I mean you never know if you don't try right? He is the first guy who I liked in my entire life....well if you don't consider Ian Somerhalder, Michele Morrone, Nick Bateman, Simon Baker and David Beckham.

And I don't want to regret not telling the guy I like so much that I like him. So I decided as I took a deep breath praying for cupid to send an arrow straight at us that I am going to blurt out the craziest shit right now!

"I like you" I said as I turned towards him with a determined look on my face.

Zian's head snapped towards me that I feared I heard a crack and he looked at me shocked and surprised.

"What did you just say?" He asked in his deep voice and for a second I panicked but I shook it off and I repeated again this time a little more louder and chirpier.

"I like you! A lot!" I said and he looked at me as if I have grown two heads.

"Are you okay?" He asked baffled and I huffed at this stupid guy infront of me.

"Oh god! Why are you so dumb!? You seriously are from another universe dude! Here I am sitting infront of you telling you that I like you that too a lot and you are asking me if I am okay?" I said narrowing my eyes at him and he looks even more baffled.

If I wasn't observing his reaction intently I would've laughed at how comical he looked.

"I...I..but..I...don't... understand" he stuttered and I was honestly shocked. Zian Khurana never stutters. He is the topper of his department, very practical and very serious and very dominant. And here he is stuttering in front of me at my confession.

"Oh my god! Are you stuttering!? But You never stutter! I should for sure bookmark this day!" I said clapping my hands and he snapped out of his daze narrowing his eyes at me.

"Stop! What do you mean by you like me? Is this a prank? Even if it isn't I don't have time for all this so I am sorry. I hope you get it" he said in a rude tone and turned away.

Thought it stung my heart I brushed it away thinking that not everyone feels the same and I just smiled at him though he wasn't looking and said.

"Okay" saying that I too looked at front. His body again tensed at my response and he sighed.

We both didn't say anything and just looked out front. The rain is a bit better now and we are waiting for it to die down in silence.

It's not that his rejection didn't hurt. I mean I already anticipated his response. Zian doesn't like distractions something I know already. He never looked at a girl in college though he has a great fan base. He never wasted his time and it's natural to get his reaction. I did fear this because it stung more than I let on.

I didn't openly acknowledge my feelings to a greater extent infront of anybody not even Khush. I thought whatever this crush was will go away and I can live normally again but it only increased. I like Zian more than I let on. Without seeing him a day doesn't go by. And when I don't attend college and don't see him all I can think of is him.

I sometimes feel like a stalker looking at him all the time. Being a psychologist I know better than to stick myself in this predicament. Except before that I am a human who fell for someone my heart flipped for. I always thought that all these cliche crap is a myth. Until I met this guy.

But I think it's the same for many right?! You don't know the feeling until you meet someone who makes you feel good. Except the guy I liked didn't like me back is all.

"The rain stopped" Zian said as he walked towards the road.

"Great! I'll get going then!" I said and took my bag walking towards the road.

I turned around to Zian who was still looking at me and grinned at him as if whatever happened before didn't happen. He doesn't like me doesn't mean I have to be angry at him and all right. His feelings are his right.

"Bye Zian. And I am not sorry for saying that I like you. Those are my feelings and I wanted to tell them to you. And don't feel bad about snapping at me. I know you are beating yourself up so don't do that. Your feelings are your right. Don't bend them for anyone" I said grinning at him and waved my hand walking towards my home.

*Before it rains again I have to try looking for a cab or bus and go home and get chocolate and mend my broken heart* is what I thought as I walked away from him.

Today was sure surprising......I thought looking at the night sky.

Hello dear readers! I feel so bad for Bhuva! Poor thing! And who wants to slap Zian?! I mean dude! You seriously didn't acknowledge her feelings! I am gonna make him suffer for this though! Who wants that?! Do lemme know!

Guys! I also want to thank all of you for your amazing support and love! Our story in just two days reached 1.13K views and I cannot thank you all enough! Love you all loads guys!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 21.9K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
174K 11.5K 99
Amelia Jones, Amy's good life turned upside down when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Now she got to move in with her father's best frie...
215K 12.7K 34
~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full of life, a wise optimist and puts a smi...
8.6K 403 44
[ON HOLD] A simple girl who never experienced any kind of attraction in her life, never had crush on anyone, never really cared about her looks. A li...