๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

By theeoriginals

our love has gone cold, you're intertwining your soul with somebody else criminal minds SPENCE... More

somebody else
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

hand in bloody hand

1.8K 79 11
By theeoriginals

❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘩
𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺
𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥... ❞

SOUNDTRACK 

i. love, lana del rey

"the world is yours and you can't refuse it, seen so much you could get the blues,"

ii. cardigan, taylor swift

"and you'd be standin' in my front porch light, and i knew you'd come back to me,"

iii. like real people do, hozier

"what were you digging, what did you bury, before those hands pulled me from the earth,"

iv. somebody else, the 1975

"i start to believe in anything you're saying, i'm reminded that i should be gettin' over it," 

v. the only exception, paramore

"and that was the day that i promised i'd never sing of love if it does not exist, but darling you are the only exception," 

pinterest:

https://pin.it/3KxMXI3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 573 16
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ž๐™–, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
86.7K 3.5K 67
๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐’๐„ - casey willows, discovers just how hard divorces and co-parenting can be when the person you divorce is still in lo...
859K 16.4K 39
โ Your eyes are hollow Your heart is shallow And your words Mean nothing to me โž - christy ann martine ยฉ -๐œ๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐‹...
49.8K 1.3K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...