The Mafia's Babygirl

By AngelsSweetNightmare

I had dream I got everything I wanted not what you think... Sofia is the daughter of a well known cartel fami... More

Chapter one: The Normal
Chaptet three: Once You Are Mine
Chapter Four~Who Will You Be?
Chapter Five:
Chapter six: His Coldness
Chapter seven: Airplanes
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve: Losing Game
Chapter 13
Author Note

Chapter Two: The Masked Guy

445 8 0
By AngelsSweetNightmare

Four months had passed by and I was still living in my flat unbothered by the world. I had slipped up two months ago and went to a club forgetting my low tolerance for brown alcohol and slept with Lucas who now wouldn't leave me alone. Like any other day I had to deal with him ringing my doorbell over and over again but I never opened the door because he was no longer the person that owned my heart. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower before going back into the closet and laying out my outfit for the day. I walked back into the bathroom and stripped out of my nightwear before stepping into the shower. After showering I combed out my hair before grabbing my defusion and drying my curls some. I smiled before walking out the bathroom and getting dressed.

I grabbed my grocery list off of the table and my keys. I checked my purse for my wallet and headed out. I smiled when I saw Lucas was gone. I really didn't feel like dealing with him today. I walked to the store only because it wasn't that far away and I hadn't driven a vehicle since the day I got my license. I wouldn't say I was complaining though because for once in my life I felt normal. To be able to walk down the street and not have everyone stare at me was like a dream come true. I entered the store and headed straight to the can good aisle because  I needed some tomato paste for my pizza sauce. I was searching high and low for the small can but I couldn't find it. I sighed but my eye caught the can I was looking for only being that it was on the fourth self at the very top. I tried staying on the self to reach it but that didn't work. I climbed up another self and still couldn't reach it.

I sighed and tried to climb back down but slipped. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and met these green eyes that made me pause for a minute. The sweet smell of his polo red cologne and the tattoos on his hands made me wonder how far up they went. He cleared his throat before standing me back up and grabbing two cans of the paste for me. His face was covered by a mask and his hair was covered by his hat.

"Thank you for getting these for me." I said.

"No problem, doll." He replied in a deep voice.

I gulped as his voice sent chills through my body. I didn't know who  he was but I wouldn't mind bumping into him again. I grabbed a few more items before going to the checkout line. I was lining my items up when I heard,

"Let me guess you're making spaghetti for dinner?"

"Pizza actually, the noodles for another meal." I replied.

"Cute, I'll pay for all of this ma'am." The male said.

"No, it's fine I can handle my own bill." I replied

"I know you can doll, but why would I make you pay for this when I'm right here." He replied.

"Well do I at least get to know your name?" I asked.

He chuckled lightly before sliding his card. He grabbed his bags and walked out the store. I grabbed my stuff  and walked out only to see him getting into a black ferrari. I found it strange that he helped in the store and paid for my food. I was keeping my guard up while walking back home because it just didn't feel right. I couldn't place my hand on it but I just felt it. When I turned the corner to my apartment I saw Lucas sitting on steps and I sighed internally before walking up.

"Go away Lucas." I said sternly.

"Come on Sofia, you know that you love me." He said.

"No I don't, Lucas." I said as I opened the door to my place.

"Sofia,  don't do this. You know I won't stop until I make you mine again." He said as I sighed.

"Goodbye Lucas." I said while closing the door and locking it.

I rolled my eyes listening to him constantly beating on my door driving me nuts. I walked into my pantry putting away all of the extra things I bought. I walked into my room and changed into some comfortable clothes before going into the kitchen and making my dinner. I had just finished making my dough when I heard screaming and shouting outside. I walked to my window and my eyes widened at the site before me. Lucas was aiming his gun at a male that looked so familiar. I rushed out the door to stop the argument before things got worse.

"Lucas what in hell are you doing? Put your gun up." I yelled.

"Stay out of this. He knocked out one of my men." He yelled.

"You know him, doll?" The male asked.

"Sadly yes, he's my ex-husband." I said.

"Go back inside Sof, you don't know him like I do." Lucas yelled.

I sighed only to be taken by surprise when the male pulled me to his chest. My eyes widened as I looked at him slowly, his eyes showing me he was smirking under his mask.

"Do me a favor doll?" The male said.

"Close your eyes."

I did as he said and I instantly knew that Lucas and him were holding each other at gunpoint. I couldn't even imagine the look on Lucas' face. This man had to be from our world no one would even dare to aim a gun at Lucas. I heard when he turned off his safety and I hid my face deeper into his chest than before as the man held me tighter.

"You know you can't handle me, Jones." The male said.

"You know you are on the wrong side of town Russo." Lucas responded. The male chuckled before saying,

"I don't think I am. This lovely woman here in my arms may just think otherwise." The male said.

"Let go of my wife." Lucas yelled.

I could hear car tires screeching as silence filled around us. Several car doors open and close as well as footsteps approach us and more guns were brought out.

"Boss, do we need to handle this?" Someone asked.

"Nah, Jones isn't man enough to handle his business." The male answer.

"Take the lady behind me home. Make sure she has someone with her at all times and tell Adele to take care of her." He said.

"So you sent your baby mama out to me?" Lucas said.

"No, you picked out my sister on your own." The male said.

"Give me my wife." Lucas growled

"Doll, do you want to go with him?" The male asked.

"No" I said.

"Sofia, get over here." Lucas said.

"Sofia, is it? Well then, Sofia tell me where you want to go?" The male said.

"Home, please." I replied as he chuckled.

"She doesn't want you so, move alone before I have you removed myself." The male said.

"Sofia, wait until I tell your father you are sleeping with the enemy." Lucas yelled.

"Alright doll, you can look now." The male said.

"You are part of...." He placed his finger on my lips.

"Shhh doll. Now let me escort you home." He said as my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your shirt" I said as I dust off the flour on his shirt.

"Don't worry about it doll." He said before wiping my cheek.

Once we were at the doorstep to my apartment, I smile before saying,

"Do I get the honors of knowing your name?"

"That's only for special women." He said as I smiled faintly. I turned to opened the door to my apartment when I heard him say,

"What did that jerk do to you?"

"Huh?"

"You didn't even bother to realize that you are a special woman. I don't wrap my arm around any woman." He said as I looked up.

"You think that I'm special." I asked.

"Doll, go inside and look at yourself in the mirror then come back tomorrow and tell me what you see." He said before walking awaying.

I walked back into the apartment unaware of the feeling I felt. He was different but he was our enemy, I couldn't fall for him. The last time I jumped for love I was hanging over a boiler with streaming hot water. I knew my feelings were wrong but I could stop thinking about how it felt being so close to him and his scent was like heaven. I shook my head as I dried off my hands before resuming my meal.

I was putting away the rest of my pizza when I heard my doorbell ring. I looked through the peephole and opened the door instantly.

"Adele?" I asked

"Sof, I'm so glad you are home. Did you meet anyone interesting today?" She asked.

"I don't know, did I Adele?" I asked teasingly. 

"Oh my, just tell me." She begged.

"Your brother." I said as she sighed.

"Which one? I have five of them?" She asked.

"Brown eyes, hand tattoos, deep voice, tall, polo red." I said.

"Dean." She said.

"Wait, you met Dean?" She asked loudly.

"Yes, why?" 

"He doesn't normally go after women." She replied.

"Well we met in the convenience store and then outside. He rescued Dawn from Tye. " I explained.

"Did he kill him?" She asked.

"No, but Lucas and him had a stand down." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Yes, your brother is very built. He didn't look like it at first but once I wrapped my arms around him I got a feel of his body." I said as she looked at me shocked.

"Dean Russo let you touch him?" She asked in shock.

"Yes he even wrapped his arm around me." I replied.

"Wait, your father is the man that met with Dean. Why would he meet Dean though? It would go to Ronnie first." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well my father is a friend of your father actually." She said.

"Yeah, so long story short my father went crazy when he heard about what your father told me but once they met your father apologized" She said.

'So what does this have to do with Dean?" I asked.

"I don't know? Dean and your father had a long meeting last Tuesday when Dean returned from overseas." She replied.

"Overseas?" I asked.

"Oh, Dean is something else. He's eye candy to the ladies and death to the people who dare to double cross him." She said.

"Oh, look who is calling?" Adele teased.

"Hello, brother." She said.

"I'm with your new girlfriend." She teased.

"Phone for you." She said as my eyes widened.

I shook my head and tossed the phone back to her before running to my room. I could hear her laughing as I locked the door to my bathroom. She continued talking and I hid out for a few more minutes. When everything was quiet I walked out.

"Dean is on his way here?" Adele said.

"W-what? Why?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know,  he didn't say." She replied.

"How is the pregnant life going?" I asked.

"Better, my favorite brother is back so he has arranged for everything I need." She replied happily.

"How have you been doing here? I heard Lucas has turned into a drunken jerk." She said.

"I've been doing, better, a lot better." I replied.

There was a knock at my door and I walked over only to see the male from earlier. I opened the door and Adele squealed before trying to run into the kitchen.

"Not so fast, del. When I say don't go out late without telling me I mean it. James is going to take you home." Dean said as he walked her to the door.

Once James came to the door, Dean hugged Adele and sent her home. He turned to me as I raised my eyebrow unaware of why he was still here. He took off his mask revealing his handsome face along with his charming smile that took my breath away.

"I need you to get dressed in this and attend this event with me." He said as I shook my head.

"No,  can do, Dean."  I said as he chuckled.

"I see Del told you all about me. Seriously I need you to put this on so we can go, doll." He said as I shook my head.

"The last time I went out with a man I woke up dangling over a streaming boiler."

"Trust me doll, I won't hurt you." He said softly.

I sighed before taking the box from him. It was so weird how he just nuzzled his way into my life.  I opened the box and saw a letter with my name on it. I knew the handwriting all too well,

Dear Sofia,

I need you to stand up and take over your rightful place. You are your fathers only hope and Dean is the only man that could hold the position I have. Give him a try, Rabbit just for me.

My eyes became watery as I realized how much this life meant to my family. I didn't know Dean and I feared going through the events that I went through with Lucas. Left in the box was a beautiful elegant gown. I styled my hair with a few loose curls and applied a natural makeup look to my face. When I walked out of my room Dean looked up and just stared at me momentarily.

"Look in the mirror for me." He said as he approached me.

I jumped when I felt a necklace being placed around my neck. It was a gorgeous diamond necklace that complimented my dress perfectly. Dean chuckled before saying,

"Do you see what I see,Doll?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"You can trust me, I made one hell of a promise to your father and when I make a promise I don't break it." He said sternly.

I nodded my head before grabbing my handbag. He smiled while wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out to his vehicle. He opened the door and helped me into the backseat before getting on the other side.He removed his mask again and I took the time to study his facial features. He had a strong jawline and tattoos on his neck. I was drawn into how everything he had made him even more handsome.

"Blink doll." He said bring me back to reality.

"I wasn't staring at you, I was thinking." I said as he chuckled lightly.

"Maybe one day you will get to explore me the way you want to." He said.

This man was too smooth for his own good. I barely knew him and I could tell he was a smoothtalker because he had me hanging onto every word that was falling out of his mouth. My doubts towards him wanted to fade away but I knew I needed to keep my guard up until I knew him more. When the vehicle pulled up to the building my eyes widened. He placed his face mask back on and got out before coming and opening my door.

Hand and hand we walked into the building together gaining different stares. I was beyond nervous but once Dean interlocked our fingers it was like everything I felt vanished. We approached this table and I gulped from the stares I received. Everyone seemed serious and cold and Dean's facial expressions grew to look the same.  He sat down and I pulled out my chair and sat beside him.

"Who's the chick, D?" One of the male asked.

"She's with me, that's all that matters." Dean said sternly.

"You know the boss doesn't like strange people at the table, D." Another male implied.

"She is with me. She's just a chick that I needed for tonight." Dean said as I tried to contain my anger.

"Champagne." A host asked.

"Yes, please." I said as the host smirked at me.

I took a sip of my drink as Dean's eyes pierced my soul. I didn't care as he said I was just a chick that he needed for the night. I knew he was too good to be true. I sighed as I took another sip of my drink. Time went by so slow and I was now on my third glass of champagne and on top of that I was bored.

"Where is your boss Will?" Dean asked coldly.

"He's coming." Will said nervously.

"How much longer? My feet are killing me and I need to use the bathroom." I whispered into Dean's ear.

"Just be patient." He whispered back coldly as I raised my eyebrow at him.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, causing him to stare at me. I walked into the bathroom and relieved my full bladder before coming out and washing my hands. I had just walked out of the bathroom when I felt someone hold a gun to my head. I sighed deeply as the male chuckled before saying,

"Let's go princess."

I was not in the mood for this today at all. I took the man's arm and twisted it before knocking the gun out of his hand and head butting him. I grabbed his gun and aimed it at him.

"Now, now princess that isn't a toy. Let a man handle that." The male said,

"How about I just blow your brains out? I'm not in the mood for this bull crap today."  I said as he chuckled.

I turned off the safety and aimed the gun at him again causing him to surrender. He walked into the room as I held the gun at the back of his head. The whole room fell silent as we approached our table. I put the safety back on before saying,

"I didn't come here to be used as bait. Find someone else to play with, I'm out." I said before tossing the gun in the fountain and leaving.

I was halfway out the building when I felt someone pull me back. I looked up and saw Dean's cold gaze. I pulled my arm away only for him to grip my wrist and pulled me out the building. I sighed fighting against his grip as he pulled me out to the vehicle.

"Get in." He said coldly.

"No, I'll find my own way home." I said as I kept trying to get free.

"Get your ass in the car before I put you in there myself."
He said sternly.

"Let go of my wrist." I said coldly.

He glared as we both got into the vehicle. I moved as far as I could from him only for him to pull me to him. I was going to push him away but he pinned me down on the seat staring in soul.

"First I want you to lose this attitude. I'm not in the mood for this childish behavior.m" He said coldly.

"Get off of me." I said coldly.

"Why are you so childish?" He asked as I tried to get free.

"Get off of me." I said sternly.

"No." He said as he pinned my hands above my head before taking off his mask.

"I said trust me damnit" He said sternly.

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I gritted through my teeth.

Once he let go of my wrist I tried to get out of the vehicle but he just pulled me back in. I sighed deeply before saying

"What now? I'm trying to go home." I said sternly.

"I'll make sure you get there." He said as I shook my head.

"No, I'm an adult and I can find my own way home. I don't need you nor do I need your stupid chain." I said as I took off the necklace he had placed around my neck. I placed my heels in my hand and lifted my dress up so I wouldn't ruin it.

I started walking and I heard him getting out of the vehicle. He came behind me pulling me towards him while I fought him.

"Leave me alone. Let me go." I said sternly.

"No, you aren't walking home. You can hit me all you want, it won't phase me but I'll be damned if I let your stubborn ass walk home." He protested.

I didn't even respond so he left me up bridal and carried me back to the vehicle. Just as he closed the door, the rain came pouring down. The driver pulled off and I looked down wondering where in my mind, did I think he was going to be nice to me. I jumped when I felt his hand on mine but he just simply interlocked our fingers causing me to look at him.

"I said trust me so trust me doll. I know I was rude but I have a reputation that I hold. I didn't use you  as bait either, that was unexpected but you didn't tell me you knew how to handle yourself either." He explained.

"My father trained me when I was ten." I replied.

The ride was filled with silence after that but he never let go of hand until we were in front of my place. He helped me out and walked me to my door. He sighed before saying,

"Give me some time to get to know you. I've been a stranger to love but I won't hurt you." He stated.

I nodded my head before walking inside of the house realizing that my dream guy was just a figment of my imagination and I would never find true genuine love at least not in this lifetime

To Be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 962 24
Sofia Davis is a 17 year old girl filled with life and happiness , due to financial reasons she was engaged to marry Lorenzo Bianchi , a secret membe...
9.1K 177 18
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
10 10 10
♡Do everyone deserve to be loved?♡ It had been one year since Sofia was released from the asylum. She was suffering from dissociative identity diso...
2.2M 45.6K 62
Xavier Winston He's a ruthless Mafia lord. He doesn't care who he kills and for what, if he claims something, he gets it no matter the consequences...