๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

Oleh yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ

1.2K 77 64
Oleh yunanomy

" What is there to talk about and why... why do you want to meet me, Kaneki?"

" I want us to make things clear," he explained and went closer to ( Y/n ), who continued to sit on the floor, " And I want to apologize."

With that, he collapsed on his knees and bowed at her, his forehead making contact with the floor, causing the ( h/c )-haired female to gasp. She then stood up and tucked a hair behind her ear, starting to panic and feel rather uncomfortable with what he was doing.

" I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm sorry for making you wait for someone like me for three years. I'm sorry for not showing up within this year. I'm sorry for-"

" Stand up... please-"

" I can't, I might not be able to forgive myself if I won't do this."

" Kaneki-"

" Please-"

" Goodness, just stand up!" she finally ran out of patience and bent down, grabbing his arm to make him stop. However, once she said that Kaneki looked up and his head bumped her chin. The female stumbled back and held her chin. The white-haired male let out a soft gasp and widened his eyes before he stood up for real. When he took a step closer to her and was about to help her, she stopped him from doing so by moving back

" I-I'm sorry," he bowed down as the ( l/n ) rubbed her chin for the last time, " Please forgive me-"

" Stop saying sorry, it sounds and feels strange."

" But-"

" Go straight to the point. What do you want?" she hissed and stood up, taking a step closer to him, " I remembered that I said that we have nothing to do with each other anymore."

The female made eye contact with him, her eyes piercing his grey ones, not until he felt something was wrong with her eyes. It felt like when he looked at her ( e/c ) orbs, she lost all hope. She remembered each of her regrets and her mistakes, not to mention how it looks tired with life.

" ... but still-"

" I don't want to hear anything else, I'm sorry," she looked away and passed through him, her shoulder brushing his. She was stopped when Kaneki held her wrists and the only thing she could do was to try to escape his grip harshly, " Let me go."

" ( Y/n )-"

" Give up on me, isn't that so simple-"

" Please listen to me just for this one."

" Does it look like I can?" she raised her voice that managed to make the white-haired male startle, " Shut up, get lost. Isn't that the easiest thing everyone can do?"

" I remember, alright?" he clenched his fist,
" I remember the promise."

( Y/n ) softened her eyes after hearing what he said and no words slipped out of her mouth. Kaneki opened his mouth and continued to talk, " I said I wanted to meet you here, didn't I?"

" You did say that three years ago but you never showed up," she gave him an exasperated sigh and crossed her arms, " So who's fault is it now? Sure, I can admit that it was my fault for getting worked up for something this simple and the fact I vented out my anger on you."

" ( Y/n )... what... what did I do wrong?"

" You disappeared and broke the promise. You promised me you'll come back to me alright but you didn't," she explained and started to walk in circles, " You abandoned us and joined forces with our enemy. You tried to kill us, and it is like you cannot accept yourself which I find absolutely pathetic. You... you... made me feel like a fool for trusting people too easily."

" I'm sorry-"

" Don't say sorry to me. Say it to the ones you left."

( Y/n ) then suddenly felt guilty, her heart sulking after seeing how remorseful his face was but the fact that he left his used-to-be comrades three years ago couldn't be fixed or solved. To her, spitting out the truth is much better than telling lies that will end up stabbing her in the future, and she wanted him to learn from his mistakes as she knew that he is a good person.

" Let me rephrase what I had said," the ( h/c )-haired female cleared her throat, " It was also my fault for blaming you. I offended you with some words I used... and you didn't really deserve it."

" No, I deserved it," Kaneki shook his head and took a step closer to the other ghoul. ( Y/n ) was about to take a step back and run away from him but she was stopped when he pulled her into his arms. She cursed under her breath and tried to break free but she couldn't.

" Let go," she huffed as Kaneki continued to remain in his position, pretending he never heard what she said.

" Can we stay like this for a while?"

" Hell no."

She tried wiggling out of his grip by pushing his chest but knowing how strong he was, she couldn't. She would use her kagune to force him to move away but realizing how determined he was to be listened to and how depressed his voice was, she relaxed and stood there quietly.

" Hear me out for this one... please," he whispered and closed his eyes, hugging her tighter, " Please, ( Y/n )..."

" What is it?"

" Please... stay by my side."

" Ha-ha-ha, what is that supposed to mean?" she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

" Please be my girlfriend."

" The actual fuck?" she had enough of this nonsense and pushed him away with all her remaining energy, " Did you hit a truck on the way here? Did you get hit by a donkey? Did someone throw a can at you?"

" You told me to go straight to the point though," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head to only see the female stay quiet after hearing his remark.

" M-maybe I did but that d-didn't mean... you know what, I'm leaving,"
( Y/n ) stuttered and closed her eyes before she took a step back, wanting to run away from him. She stopped walking when the one-eyed ghoul pulled her shoulder from behind. She let out a small yelp after being pulled back, surprised with what he was doing, " What the fu-"

" I... would like to change to become a better person. I hope that... you can give me another chance."

He pulled her closer and held her chin, his grey orbs staring at her beautiful ones. He flashed her a small hearty smile before he gently pressed his lips to hers. At first, ( Y/n ) wanted to pull away, flustered with what he was doing but deep inside, she was jumping so much, so much that she can accidentally jump off the tower.

A tint of pink crept onto Kaneki's cheeks, but that made him look much more adorable than he already was. Kaneki pulled away and gave her a small smile, chuckling after seeing her flustered face. The female then buried her head to his chest and spoke softly.

" Why did you have to do that, Kaneki?"

" I-I don't know either," he then hugged her, planting a small kiss on her head, " I'm sorry for the sudden... kiss."

Silence engulfed them, and they continued to stay in that position. ( Y/n )'s heart was beating faster than usual and she couldn't remember the time she was so flustered like this.

" I... I love you," Kaneki whispered to her ear, his chin on top of her head. The ( h/c )-haired female finally pulled away, her face redder than a basket of strawberries. The male gasped and chuckled softly, caressing her cheeks but it stopped when ( Y/n ) said something he never expected her to say.

" I... I think... あなたは酔っていると思います。"

" -"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I did it... I'M SORRY IF I'M SO BAD AT MAKING SCENES WHEN IT INVOLVES KISSING! MY FIRST ANIME WAS KIMETSU NO YAIBA, FOLLOWED BY TOKYO GHOUL, FOLLOWED BY ATTACK ON TITAN! NEVER IN MY LIFE, I'VE WATCHED SHOUJO ANIME!! Anyways, here is your Japanese dictionary!

1. あなたは酔っていると思います = I think you're drunk

2. 何: This means 'what'. There are two ways to write it and I used the Kanji version for this one. People mostly use the Hiragana version though :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

264K 6.9K 25
โš ๏ธ1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIESโš ๏ธ โž–โž– โ—C O M P L E T E Dโ— Time had seem to...
75.8K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...