๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ไบ”

1.1K 77 46
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You kiss on sidewalks
You fight and you talk

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One night he wakes
Strange look on his face

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pauses then says...
You're my best friend

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And you knew what it was.
He is in love

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O     G H O U L : r e

P A R T 2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( Y/n ) had woken up to only realize that she was in a place she was not familiar with. She rubbed her forehead, trying her best to remember what happened and why she was here, not until the door creaked open to reveal her brother and Ayato, a look of worry spread across their faces.

Her face remained calm and she looked down, fidgeting her fingers after recalling the moment Eto disappeared from the world. When she was about to get off the bed to go to the bathroom because she didn't want to cry in front of the two males, she fell to the floor and touched her stomach that was stitched; she was surprised with the fact that the pain was not as severe as last time.

" ( Y/n )!" ( b/n ) rushed to where she was and she laid on his arms, still holding her stomach, even though it wasn't that painful, " Why did you move!?"

" Am I not allowed?" she whispered and tried standing up to only fall down once again because of the pain that came from the stitches, " Who stitched it?"

" A random doctor we found," Ayato spoke up and knelt down to reach her level, " What happened to... Eto?"

The female remained silent, and she gripped on her white pajamas, biting her lips harshly to the point that it bled. She licked her blood before she opened her mouth, the two men blinked once then twice, waiting for the words that will come out of her mouth.

" She's gone."

With that, tears started to drop and she tried her best to hold back the pain but she couldn't. Ayato softened his eyes after hearing what she said and he stood up, looking down, feeling bad for his comrade, who had to be present during that time. ( b/n ) was about to say something but he was stopped from doing so when she stood up with her unsteady legs.

" And I wasn't able to do anything."

" Don't say that..." he muttered and stood up, giving support to the female, who wanted to sit on the bed.

" Eyepatch will take over, ( Y/n )," Ayato closed his eyes, and the brunette was surprised that he used her first name, " We will have a meeting today."

" What time?"

" A few hours from now," the indigo-haired male replied and gave her a look of concern, " If you aren't able to make it then-"

" I'll come," ( Y/n ) spoke without any hint of hesitation.

" You sure you're going to be alright?"

" I hope I will."

" S, A, A, S, S+, SS, SS, S+, S...I think I'm going to jump right up to assistant special class."

" Stop counting that."

The ( h/c )-haired female was leaning on the wall all by herself, almost isolated from everybody that was present in the room. When some ghouls arrived at the room, they gasped seeing the female because each one of them knew that she was the last person Eto met, not to mention how frightening she was with ( b/n ) when they slaughtered the group of CCGs all by themselves.

Once Kaneki entered, wearing a black coat and an eyepatch that covered one of his eyes, ( Y/n ) stiffened up her back and gritted her teeth. Ever since that day she was crying so much in front of him, she didn't know what to do. She could only act awkward around him, especially when Eto's last request involves him. She just wanted to jump off Mount Fuji like it's the end of the world.

The white-haired male tried to get close to her by standing three meters away from her but she would always take three steps further from him. The one-eyed ghoul wanted to talk with her alone now that he remembered that one promise, not because he wanted to make her cheer up but it was because he regrets not doing it any time sooner as well.

" Hey, hey, hey! What the hell are doves doing here?" a ghoul barked, causing ( Y/n ) to look up, Kaneki to flinch, and the rest to eye at the ghoul, annoyed with his sudden remark.

" We're just protecting Kaneki Ken," Take Hirako explained, and when he said that, the ( h/c )-haired female started to doze off but was startled when Kurona spoke loudly in front of everyone.

" What kind of gathering is this? Are the remnants of Aogiri and the café workers getting together for some tea? All I care is about killing Kano, that's all. Then I'll help."

" Ken Kaneki, my life was spared by your comrades on Rushima. That's why I want to make my decision after hearing what you have to say," Miza explained, making eye contact with him and Kaneki did the same, not until he looked away to look at the female ghoul.

" I... before I could proceed, I will allow ( l/n )-san to take over," he said, causing ( Y/n ) to soften her eyes and raise an eyebrow, having the courage to made eye contact with him for the first time in forever, " I believe that majority of the ghouls here trusts her more than me."

" ... " she remained silent, observing the number of people that were staring at her that were waiting for her to speak. She can only sigh and take small steps to the white-haired male, " Protect Kaneki at all costs. Even if it means death, do it, he must live until the end. That was what Eto said to me before she died. She told you all to protect him but she specifically told me to..."

Before she could continue, she gripped his collar and pulled him closer to her. It was so close that Kaneki could feel her breath tingling his neck and so, he blushed furiously. The rest of the ghouls' jaw dropped, surprised with the female's action and Ayato widened his eyes, thinking that the two kissed.

" To stay by your side but... I... I doubt that I can do that," she then pulled away and inhaled the air deeply, feeling rather embarrassed with what she did, " Are you satisfied with the answer or do you want me to explain more."

" No, t-thank you," the white-haired male coughed as ( Y/n ) started to walk away from him, not until she felt something strange in her back. She stopped walking and tried to imagine what's going on with her body, trying to find the source of this strange pain. She shook it off and walked back to where she was before. Once she did so, Kaneki began to explain.

" I want to carry on the previous One-Eyed King's wishes and create a world where ghouls and humans can understand each other."

Kurona burst out laughing after hearing the ghoul's explanation, " I was wondering what kind of drivel would come out of your mouth, but... And how are we, ghouls and humans, supposed to understand each other?"

" We'll talk to each other."

" Seriously, are you sane?"

" The reason why the killing doesn't stop is because we refuse to compromise. Humans and ghouls can come to understand each other. I, a former human, am of proof that what's important is that we talk to each other but I'm sure they won't accept that offer. That's why we're going to have to force them to talk to us," Kaneki explained and took off his eyepatch, " We will now create an anti-human organization, with the One-Eyed King as its leader. The name of this organization will be Goat."

Naki and his crew scoffed after hearing his 'pathetic' explanation and decided to walk away, Miza eyeing them as they left the room.

" How stupid," the black-haired female murmured. ( Y/n ) looked at Kaneki and stayed on her spot, respecting both Ken and Eto even when she was not a big fan of huge gatherings. The ( h/c )-haired female was glad seeing Kaneki like this, neither depressed nor brutal and it really did bring back memories.

( Y/n ) said nothing to Kaneki after their small reunion; she remained silent after speaking to him, the feeling of regret buried in the pit of her stomach. She wanted to give him a big hug, bowing at her knees because she was sorry for that time she left him just because she lost hope. She allowed her feelings and her own negative opinions to get involved, and Kaneki didn't deserve to hear it at all.

The night remained tranquil as usual, and the small wind that would often blow few strands of her hair surprisingly did not appear when the atmosphere felt pleasant and comfortable. The lights in the city flashed here and there and she was so far above the ground, making the view look even better than it already was.

She was sitting on Tokyo Tower all by herself, wearing a white knitted sweater and jeans, escaping ( b/n ), who said she shouldn't move anywhere once she is fully healed. Disobeying somebody for once is an achievement, especially for someone who always listens to people instead of leading. She would always listen instead of speaking up because she thinks she isn't important, not to mention that she is afraid of her own mistakes.

" Why am I here again?" she closed her eyes and brought her legs closer to her body, staring at what is in front of her, " Oh right, you regret your choices and you're scared of your future, how could I possibly forget."

She was busy staring into space, humming to a song softly, not until she felt a presence behind her. She did not turn back, nor did she bother to say something. She only stopped humming and stayed at her spot, frozen.

" So you're here," the man said sweetly, " I will be honest, among all places, I never expected you to be here."

" ... It is a surprise you showed up as well."

" I wanted to talk to you alone and because of that, I visited all the possible places you probably been to."

" What is there to talk about and why... why do you want to meet me, Kaneki?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I AM PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MUAHAHAHA-

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

6.4K 97 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...
72.2K 2.4K 42
WARNING Will contain gore, bad language, violence and fluff. I do not own any characters nor the artwork. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ei...
33.9K 890 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...
Evanescent ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ LilBitAle

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

297 31 20
evยทaยทnesยทcent /หŒevษ™หˆnes(ษ™)nt/ soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing. In which a girl steps into the realm o...