Learning to Love Again - Tom...

By sowitty17

"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter!!
😌

Chapter 13

75 1 0
By sowitty17

The next day

I was on set, avoiding Tom as much as humanly possible. Trying to distract myself from my current feelings towards him. Constantly telling myself that I don't like him. He keeps trying to catch me on set in between scenes, but I just run away as fast as possible before he could catch up or I pretend to get a call and he walks away not wanting to interrupt. It's hard to stay away from him though if I'm being completely honest with myself. I love being around him. He makes my day so much better just from his presence. But I need to keep those thoughts out of my mind. I don't know why I'm keeping myself away from him instead of telling him what's up. I think it's just to protect myself. I don't want to get hurt again. Ever. But, I may also have to realize that I can't avoid getting hurt. It's going to happen no matter what I try and do to stop it. I'm human, it's just bound to occur.

I walked up to the set we were filming a scene at, knowing that I was going to film and then leave as soon as I could. Film the scene, run away before Tom can catch you. But after a couple of takes, it was getting harder and harder to run away from him. In between filming he would come up to me trying to start up a conversation. I didn't know how to respond so I was extremely blunt with my responses. Replying with simple head shakes and nods, or 'no' and 'yes'. I could tell he was worried about me. I could see on his face that he wanted to ask what was wrong but didn't know if he should pry.

"Y/N?" He asked. I replied with a simple hum, "Are you okay? Did something happen?" I replied with a head shake, "Fine, I give up." And with that, he walked away.

I felt kinda bad for ignoring him. I barely looked at him, mainly keeping my eyes on the floor. Z kept giving me sympathetic smiles. But that's the thing. The main reason I don't tell people about my past is because I don't want their pity. I'm not weak, I'm a big girl that can get past her problems without people trying to express their concerns or giving me those 'I'm so sorry' looks. I hate them. I hate the attention being on me all of the time. Especially when it's that type of attention.

I didn't need to be on set for any scenes so I left. As quickly as possible might I add. I went to my safe place. A place where all I had to focus on was the soothing sounds around me. Ones that took me out of bad moods. A place where I didn't have any negative emotions. A place where I felt safe. A place where I felt nothing could stop me. Or, it was the place where I could actually hear my thoughts, get a hold of them before they made me freak out. The place where I feel my calmest.

Word Count: 527

A/N

This chapter was short so I decided to just publish it. The next chapter should be decently long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.5K 69
The fictional plot of the following fanfiction occurs after the No Way Home finale. So please proceed your reading of this book with caution and just...
59.3K 1.3K 67
Sequel to Heart Of Sin "He was the only person who's ever loved me for being my true self. He accepted me even when I was at my lowest.." "I was bro...
73.7K 2.1K 23
If you've got a big ol crush on Peter Parker like me than look no further for a random fantasy to dive into instead of worrying about actual life. I...
20.5K 235 49
"Why have you been acting so weird around me today?" "What? I haven't been acting weird." I sit on the bed and cross my arms, wincing when the press...