Learning to Love Again - Tom...

Por sowitty17

"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter!!
😌

Chapter 12

79 1 1
Por sowitty17

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my eardrum... Or at least it felt like it was. It was 6 am. Yet for some reason, I was wide awake. I'm usually irritated in the morning, but today was different. I was happy. Why you might ask? Well, I had the best night ever. Are you ever just so excited to see somebody again that you don't struggle to get up that morning? That was me today. I was in a lot of the scenes today, and I was in them with Tom so, I would be spending a lot of time on set with him.

I got ready and started to head out of my hotel room.

Outfit

Hair

I was taking a ride with Z today since we had to be on set at the same time, so when I walked into the lobby, she was standing right by the door waiting for me.

"Heyy girl, lookin 'cute!" She said to me as I walked up to her.

"Why thank you, but that's definitely all you." I laughed

"Thanks, Our ride should be here any minute now so let's wait outside."

"Alrighty, sounds good."

We went outside to see a grey BMW Range Rover pull-up. I realized that the car looked hella familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Alright, that's our ride." She said with a smirk on her face. I knew that smirk. That's the 'I did something' smirk. Which could only mean.... I looked at the car and realized, it's Tom's car. Wowwww I see how it is, Zendaya. I mean I'm not complaining but, not even telling me he was the one picking us up is messed up. I was not prepared to see him yet.

I laughed to myself and Z pointed to the front seat. I looked at her, my cheeks were fuming red with how much I started blushing, I shook my head no at her and pointed to the front seat telling her to get in it. She laughed.

"Too late." She said as she opened the door to the back seat and got in. Wow. That's just cold.

I hesitantly opened the door to the front seat and got in. I looked at Tom and he smiled at me.

"Looking good as always, Y/N." He said to me

"Thank you, you're not bad yourself, Holland." I smiled.

"Alright, y'all ready?" He said looking at Z and then back at me.

"Yeah." Me and Z said in unison.

The drive to set was pretty silent. I looked back at Z as I was freaking out and just wanted to get out of the car so that I couldn't embarrass myself. She realized I was looking at her and looked up from her phone.

"Imma get my payback Z, you just wait." I said with a serious face, she laughed, and Tom looked at me confused.

"Payback for what?" He asked

"Payback for me making her-"

I cut Z off and said "Nothing." I smirked, as I planned what I was going to do to get my revenge. I knew she could tell I was planning something by the way her eyes widened. I'm ruthless and she knows it.

Once we got to set Jon came up to Tom telling him to run and get his Spider-Man suit on, then Jon looked at me and Z telling us to get into character. Basically telling us to get changed, go through hair and makeup, and be ready to film.

I went to my trailer and got dressed, then the makeup/hair artist came in and did my hair and makeup. I went to the set that I was supposed to film and Jon called me over just basically telling me that we were gonna shoot this scene a couple of times and in a couple of the shots, he wants me to improv a line and see if the rest of the cast can continue it. So that's what I did. The line that I decided to yell out was simple, it was, "Y'all are stupid." This is the scene with Ned, Peter, Liz, and Flash in the gym when Peter and Ned are talking about Liz and overhearing her talk about how she likes Spider-Man. They made sure not to put the camera on my face so that the audience wouldn't know exactly who the voice was coming from. It was funny because they looked confused but they knew that they should continue. I think they thought I was trying to tell them that they were wrong about something they were saying based on the looks they gave me and the quick looks at Jon Watts. It was quite funny. When we finished shooting that scene, Jacob and Tom came up to me.

"What the heck just happened?" Jacob said while laughing.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused look even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Why did you talk even though you weren't supposed to?" Tom asked. To this, I just started busting out laughing. I couldn't take it, their faces were priceless.

"Y'all should have seen the look on your faces." I said

"Huh?" They said in Unison

"I was told to improv a line a couple of times that we shoot, mainly to see what y'all would do. I don't think that those scenes will even make it into the movie." I said as I was calming down from the laughing fit I just threw. However, they just stared at me not knowing what to say.

"Alright anyways, Y/N, I need to talk to you alone." Tom said

"Wait, but I needed to talk to her alone..." Jacob says

"What do you need to talk to her about?" Tom said

"Something that you don't need to know." He said.

Was I supposed to know what he wanted to talk to me about? I have no clue what Jacob needed to talk to me about, though to be fair, I don't know what Tom needs to talk to me about either.

"Well, I need to talk to her first, then you can talk to her." Tom says, but right as he says that Tom gets called to film. "Nevermind, you talk to her first, and then I will."

"Okay, let's go to your trailer Y/N."

"Okay?" I said as he pulled my arm

When we got to my trailer, I sat down on the couch that was in there while Jacob was standing.

"Sooooo.... What do you need to talk to me about?" I said, breaking the silence

"We both know that you and Tom have something going on." Before I could defend that comment, he continued, "I also happen to know some information about Tom, but I also know that you have a fear of falling in love."

"Yeah, so?" I asked, confused as to what he was trying to get at.

"I know that this is all exciting right now, but I also know that deep down inside of you, you're scared of that commitment because you're scared of him hurting you. What if he asked you right now to be his girlfriend? What would you say?" I take a second to think about it before responding.

"Honestly, I never thought about it that way. I don't know what I would say if I am being honest. And that's not because I don't like Tom, cause I do, really. But what if he does hurt me? What will I do then? He's also my castmate, so what if we break up while shooting, and then it's awkward? Damn, I never had thought about it like that."

Way to get me freaked out Jacob.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to get at Y/N. I just want to make sure that you're ready and nothing goes too fast for you, and your liking."

"I know, I know. Thank you, Jacob. Maybe... " I paused, "Maybe I'm not ready. Maybe I should wait. But don't tell Tom, I want to talk to him."

"Okay Y/N." Jacob walked out of my trailer. I realized that I'm all hyped up over this but if or even when the moment comes to actually say yes, I'd just freeze, I'd worry, and just run away.

After a while of me just thinking, I left my trailer and went back on set. I was looking for Z since I knew she could get me out of my head. But I knew I would be called to set right as I left my trailer.

"Y/N! We've been looking for you, it's time for you to get on set." Jon Watts said. With that, I nodded and got on set with Zendaya, Jacob, Tom, and some extras.

After we did the scene a couple of times, and Jon said that we were done shooting for the day, I saw Jacob go up to Tom and pull him aside. I wonder what they are talking about... Anyways, I went up to Zendaya because I was still freaking out so I brought her to my trailer so I could talk to her.

"Yes?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm freaking out."

"Why?" She asked. I told her everything that happened with Jacob and how I was just now starting to realize that I was scared.

"It's okay Y/N. Don't you like him?"

"I mean, yes of course I do. But-" Before I could finish she interrupted me.

"No 'buts'. You like him Y/N. Just go for it."

"I don't know if I'm ready."

"Okay, let's get this straight. There is obviously something going on. There is something you are not telling me nor Tom about. So what is it?"

"What? I told y'all everything."

"No, you didn't. And I'll be damned if you think I thought you told the full story."

"Z, my last relationship ended well. I still talk to the guy and all, but.... My relationship before that was.... Complicated."

"How complicated?"

"Um, he abused me. Both physically and emotionally."

"You know Tom would never do that."

"No. That's the thing. I don't know that he wouldn't do that. I thought that the guy I was dating wouldn't do that but he did after a while. He was so sweet up until one night. Something just changed. Like something just flipped in his brain. And you could see it in his eyes too. It was almost like he got possessed because all you could see was evil in his eyes."

"Wow. I never knew you felt this way."

"Well nobody knows I feel this way. Except for you now obviously."

"How did you hide that from people?"

"I didn't have many people to hide it from. I had no friends. I wore hoodies and sweats on the daily anyway so it wasn't suspicious."

"Your sister didn't find out?"

"Nope. I'm good at hiding my emotions so she, nor anybody else, could tell that something was wrong."

"What would he do to you?"

"Well besides hitting me. He forced me to do certain things if you know what I mean. He would make fun of my body and call me horrible names that I'm not going to say. Anything you can think of that is bad to call someone, he called me so, you can use your imagination on that one."

"And your next boyfriend didn't know?"

"Nope. He never knew. And he's been my best friend since kindergarten."

"Wow."

"Yea, wow." I said, focusing my eyes on my shoes.

Word Count: 1903

A/N

I know my last chapters were really short so I hope this one makes up for that. My uploading schedule has been super wonky lately because school is ending soon and obviously when I have limited time to turn in assignments, I start slacking. But I finally got all of that pulled together and we are doing well again luckily so I should be a little more active when it comes to publishing new chapters. I currently have up to chapter 16 written and I'm going to writing a couple more chapters today. I sad to say that this story might be coming to an end soon but I'm not sure. I have a lot of ideas for more books that I'm excited to start writing. I've learned that It will be easier for me to write the whole book before publishing any chapters so I'll be doing that for any future books I write. But for this book, I'll keep what I'm doing the same. Anyways, I hope y'all are enjoying this book so far. I know it's not too interesting but it's my first book. I have a lot of juicier ideas for new books so be prepared for those. They will be a lot more interesting than this book. But if you've read up to this chapter, thank you! I really do appreciate you and your support. Anyways, happy reading ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

462K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
202K 4.8K 29
In which a broken but pure-hearted girl is in a desperate need of someone who will help her put her pieces back together. " -Please don't call me ang...
1.5K 34 22
Y/n is new to queens and midtown and knows a little more than she leads on. As they travel through Europe elementos start to appear ruining peters p...
140K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...