Forever In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 29

16.7K 405 195
By Faded_May_Roses

So, I'm not sure how great this chapter is.... But I hope you enjoy it? If you don't, I promise that it will be better soon!!

As I realize that today is the first day of March, I'm also realizing that I graduate high school very soon. 😳 Just thought that I should share.

Anyways... Enjoy!

Love, El

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My leg continuously bounced up and down as we waited in the airport, waiting for the next flight to Atlanta. My elbows rested on arm rests and the sides of my thumbs were being picked at. I couldn't help it. As much as I wanted to stop these things I couldn't. I was so pissed. My nephew's mother just walked out on him and his father. What kind of person does that? So, I had every right to be pissed.

As I sit here, I can't help but to think back to every time that Julia and I ever hung out. Searching for something that I missed. Maybe this was all an act. Maybe she really hated us all and was in it for Scott's money. It sort of makes sense. The very first time I met Julia, she wasn't in the best place. Her parents kicked her out and she lived in a dump. Or maybe it was something else? Maybe she wasn't ready to be a mother and get married. She could feel like her life has been ruined and had to run away.

"Cals, you need to calm down." Dylan said intertwining his hand with mine.

"You're scaring us too. Not just him." Lauren sighed moving closer to Zac. I looked to Dylan, who was looking down to my thumb. That's when I realized how bad it hurt. I must have picked it too much. Blood covered the side of my thumb and was running down my hand.

"Sorry." I said and stood up. "I'll be right back." I sighed and began to the bathroom.

I cut a few people off as I walked to the door of the bathroom. I turned the warm water on and let my hand sit under the water. The blood ran down my hand and swirled around the sink until it was down the drain.

That was going to take a while to heal. I grabbed a paper towel and wrapped it around my thumb, applying pressure. When I opened the bathroom door, Dylan stood there with a small smile. He grabbed my hand, taking the blood stained towel off my thumb. The bandaid he held in his hand was wrapped around the bleeding wound.

He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of the bandaid.

"I can't stop thinking about how much I hate her." I told him.

"Come here." I walked into his open arms and buried my head in his chest. He kissed my head and ran his hands up my back. Dylan's hugs always made everything better. "Lets get something to drink." I nodded and he let go, but grabbed my hand.

Passing a trash can, he threw the towel away.

As we waited in line at the little coffee shop, Dylan wouldn't stop staring at me.

"How are you so calm about this?" I asked.

"I'm just as pissed as you." I looked up to him. He stepped forward as the line got shorter. "But there's so much that we may not know."

"Like what? We already know she's a slut who-"

"We have no idea why she left. We just know that Scott needs us right now. Especially with Jonas."

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked us. Dylan smiled and gave him our order.

As badly as I wanted to be upset right now, I knew it wasn't going to do anything. Dylan was right, Scott needs us and I can't help him if I'm pissed. I don't think clearly when I'm so upset.

"Here." Dylan said handing Zac the drink carrier.

"Thanks."

"You're a lot calmer." Ryan commented. I nodded and took a drink of my tea.

"Dylan helped with that."

"Of course he did." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked to Dylan, who was talking with Zac.

How did I get so lucky?

"Callie?" Dylan pulled me back, letting my brother, sister, and Zac pass us. "Scott needs you right now, alright? Don't let Julia get to your head. We will figure everything out."

"I know." He smiled and softly kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you even more." He whispered and ran his thumb over my cheek. His hand found mine and we entered Scott's apartment.

"Scott?" Lauren asked.

"It's no use, Ren. We've been trying for hours." Wesley sighed.

"What is he doing in there?" Ryan asked confused as he watched the door.

Maverick's head shot up when he saw Dylan and I. He ran to the two of us, his tail wagging so hard. Dylan bent down petting our dog.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around the room for someone to answer me.

"He locked himself and Jonas in the nursery." Mom sighed. Dylan stood up and put his lips next to my ear.

"Go and try to talk to him." I nodded and walked to the door. I hesitated before knocking.

"Scott? It's Callie." I said, hopefully loud enough for him to hear. I was about to walk away, until the door opened.

I entered and shut it behind me. Scott was sitting against the wall with his hands in his hair. He looked up to me and I shook my head.

"She's a bitch." I said sitting down next to him. He laid his head back on the wall.

"I was so sad earlier, but now I'm just pissed." I moved over to him. I grabbed his hand and held it in my lap. "Why would she do this? That's what I keep asking myself. But I just don't know." He shook his head.

"You know what I know?" He looked over to me and I smiled. "I know that you have a beautiful, healthy baby boy that needs you. I know that she may be gone, but he still has you."

"I don't think I'll be a great father." I shook my head.

"You'll be a great father, Scott. And I'm not just saying that." He looked to the crib, where Jonas was kicking his little feet. I stood up and walked to the crib, picking little Jonas up in my arms. I smiled to him and kissed his forehead. "Don't let her do this to you. You're better than that. Jonas needs you to be his father. For right now just focus on him because you're a dad now, Scott." I handed Jonas over to him.

Jonas smiled to his dad and a tear fell down Scott's face.

"How is he?" Everyone asked as I came out. I looked behind me at Scott. He looked up to everyone.

I stepped back, next to Dylan. He wrapped his arm around my waist, waiting for Scott to begin.

"As we all know, Julia has left the two of us."

"Stupid whore." Kyle muttered. I elbowed him and he rolled his eyes. "What? You know it's true."

"You have no idea how badly I want to give her a piece of my mind, Kyle. But don't do that. Especially now."

"Scott still needs to wrap his head around this." Dylan whispered. I nodded and squeezed his hand.

"So, I've decided that she can do whatever the hell she wants. I have Jonas and that's all I need. I'm going to do everything in my power to protect and raise him. I can't sit around to mope over his mother leaving. If she isn't ready then it's her fault."

"Damn straight!" Wesley said. "She has no idea what she's missing out."

"Who would miss a pukey, diaper smelling baby?" Ryan asked. Lauren hit hit arm and he chuckled. "But Wes is right."

"You guys are the best." Scott said. Mom walked to Scott and carefully hugged him.

"You're so grown up." Scott rolled his eyes.

"Alright everyone." Dad began. "Let's all get out of this crowded area." Dylan and I were the last ones to exit the apartment.

"Cals?" Dylan and I stopped and looked back to Scott. He looked down to Jonas, then to me. "Could you watch him, please? I need to talk to mom and dad about some things." I nodded and carefully took the little cutie into my arms. Scott kissed my forehead then looked to Dylan. "Thanks, man."

"Don't worry about it and take your time."

"Finally." Dylan said. I looked up to him with a raised brow. "I feel like I haven't been home in ages." I laughed and placed Jonas is the playpen at our apartment. Maverick went up to the pen and looked inside.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. After setting everything on the coffee table, I fell into the couch.

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan whispered in my ear.

"Just about how I'm going to miss this place." He kissed me right below my ear before sitting next to me.

"So will I, but you know what I won't miss?" He pulled me closer to him, but before he could say anything else the door opened and in walked Kyle, Zac, Lauren, Ryan, Wes, and Clara. "I won't miss them barging in like that." He whispered. I giggled and laid my head on his chest.

"I ordered us a pizza." Wes said, but grabbed a bag of chips.

"Emma should be here soon." Kyle smiled and jumped on the couch. Maverick ran to the love seat and jumped up into Ryan's lap. I looked to Dylan and laughed.

"They'll still probably try." I whispered.

"Secrets don't make friends." Zac pouted.

"We're going to invest in a security system with a code." I laughed and buried my head into his chest.

"You two are weird." Ryan said.

"There's my little boy." Scott cooed and grabbed Jonas from my arms.

"He's a good little boy, aren't you?" He smiled, causing his dad to.

"What happened?" I whispered. Everyone else in the apartment had fallen asleep, so I was trying not to wake them up.

Maverick sat down by Scott's feet, looking up to the baby.

"I'm moving back to California." I gave him a questioning look. "I'm going to work for one of dad's friends for a little while. I think it would be best for the two of us."

"What friend?"

"George Watkins. He's like the biggest celebrity doctor." I nodded. "Dad said he needs an assistant or something so I'm going to take that job. While doing that I'm going to go to a smaller college and try to get my degree." I looked down to Jonas, who was falling asleep. "I was going to ask you.." He stopped. "If you could watch him. I know you've already done a lot and if you don't want to then I can find a babysitter or something."

"Nonsense! I can watch my nephew."

"What are you going to do?" He asked. He chuckled when I gave him a questioning look. "When you and Dylan move to California."

"How'd you know?"

"Dylan asked me if I thought you'd be okay with it."

"Uh, I haven't thought about it."

"College?"

"Actually, I was thinking of dropping out. I haven't been to a class in a while, so there's really no point. Plus, Lauren thinks I should become an event planner." He nodded his head.

"I could see it." He looked down to Jonas. "I should probably put him to bed." I smiled and kissed his cheek, then Jonas.

"Love you."

"Love you. I'll see you in the morning." He said. He stopped before heading out the door. "Thank you." I nodded and began towards my room. "Oh, and you know Mav hasn't left Jonas's side."

"What do you mean?"

"He sleeps next to his crib and follows him whenever he's being carried. It's cute." I laughed.

"Goodnight, Scott." He chuckled and shut the door. Maverick looked to me and I petted him. "Good boy!" He licked my hand and jumped on the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUNU: Do you know any super great stories for me to read on wattpad? I like fanfics and romance and stuff like that... I'm trying to find some, but I've already read like all of the ones in my archive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
77K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...