(Complete) The Perfect Submis...

By EvilDevil312000

18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Check it out!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Day Extra
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A for Fun!
Answers to Q&A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N: Thoughts Please
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2: Little Fox

Chapter 23

33.2K 816 225
By EvilDevil312000

"Did you have fun at the club, Elijah?" Aiden hummed as he opened the hotel room for the younger male. Elijah entered, grinning slightly as he nodded to him. The more casual setting of the club had certainly helped him relax more than usual as well as at least try to have the dominant side he was meant to as a way to entertain Blair and Wes.

"It was a lot of fun." He admitted which earned him a quiet chuckle from Aiden as he shut and locked the door behind them.

"I am glad you had fun." The male stated as he reached to grab Elijah's hips, tugging the younger male to press flush against him.
"It is a shame that your night of dominance has came to an end. Though I suppose that is a good thing for me since we can have some fun now."

Elijah studied Aiden curiously for a moment before a devious thought crossed his mind. He reached forward, lightly grasping the choker Aiden wore to tug him down. Aiden appeared surprised but allowed him to do so as Elijah pressed a kiss to his lips before moving to whisper quietly into his ear.
"Technically I have until eleven. That is when Blair made the dare and I get a full day." He corrected. This earned him a breathy chuckle.

"Is that so, love?" Aiden questioned, earning a nod as Elijah attempted to remain firm on the subject.

"It is." He nodded, searching the male's gaze. He was concerned Aiden would scoff or laugh at him; he worried his confidence would be shot down. To his surprise, Aiden simply pressed his lips against his in a soft touch before whispering quietly to him.

"Very well. You have until eleven. Thirty minutes, I hope you are able to make that time worth it." That was all Elijah needed to hear. He grasped Aiden by his shirt, pushing him back onto the bed before he crawled to straddle his hips.

"I will." He spoke with determination as he began to slowly unbutton Aiden's shirt. He took his time doing so, his eyes occasionally glancing to Aiden's face to find he was watching him closely.

"There are a few things in my bag if you would like to see what I brought." Elijah tilted his head but crawled off him to move to the black bag in the corner of the room he opened it, fighting a blush as he studied the different objects. Aiden had brought a set of anal beads as well as a vibrator. His eyes flickered to the male and saw he was holding back an amused grin.

"Seems like you had plans for this trip." He pouted as he began to look through the bag.

"I brought a few things in case you decided you wanted to have some fun." Aiden did not deny Elijah's statement as the younger male continued to look. There was a set of handcuffs as well as silky scarves and a blindfold. He also noticed a flogger causing him to glance to the male.

"Do you have any limits I should know about?" He spoke a little quieter, almost nervous to ask. He was not accustomed to being dominant and he wanted to play the part right for Aiden. The last thing he wanted was to ruin their fun.

"No cuffs. Whatever you use, I need to be able to get out of it if I really want to." Elijah blinked, surprised by the response before he gave a small nod.

"Okay." He agreed as he studied the male who had sat up to pull his shirt off completely. Elijah licked his lips, admiring his body before his eyes flickered to his. Aiden appeared amused as he watched the male grab the silky scarves and the blindfold before approaching.
"Promise you won't laugh at me?" He bit his lip as he moved to stand between the male's legs.

"Of course I am not going to laugh at you, love." He murmured as he ran his hands under Elijah's shirt before he grasped the hem and tugged it up over his head. He smirked, leaning forward to lightly press a kiss to Elijah's skin.
"You are so pale. Almost like a porcelain doll." He chuckled quietly as he ran his thumbs right above his pants, dipping his fingers under the fabric.

"I don't know if that is a compliment or not." Elijah mumbled with a pout as he eyed the male for a moment, simply allowing himself to enjoy his touch. He was granted a grin from Aiden before the male pressed another soft kiss to his chest.

"It is a compliment. I like your skin, though I do worry about you burning up in the sun." He admitted with a low hum. Elijah grinned the slightest bit before he pushed Aiden back onto the bed. He pulled the remainder of the male's clothing off, eyeing his body.

"Hmph. Stop trying to run up my time." He teased as he moved to each side of the bed. He tied the scarves around the bed and then Aiden's arms, restraining them above his head. He noticed the slight look of discomfort on Aiden's face causing him to tilt his head, slightly confused by it. He brushed it off as the oddity of the situation for both of them, moving to press a kiss against his lips. After he slipped off him, placing the blindfold along his eyes before he disappeared to see if he had anything else of interest in the bag.

"Wait, Elijah, restraint." His head shot up in surprise when Aiden spoke. He easily identified the word as the safe word he had been told at the club and his gut twisted. The male was tugging at the restraints and he realized he had tied them where they were not capable of being removed by Aiden if he needed to. His eyes widened the slightest bit, but he quickly stood and made his way back over.

"I-I'm sorry!" He exclaimed as he quickly pulled the blindfold off before working on untying the scarves.
"I'm not...I'm not used to this. I'm not good at knots. I wasn't trying to keep you from being able to untie yourself or upset you." He rambled nervously as he untied everything.

"It's okay." Aiden murmured as he watched him untie it.
"You don't need to startle yourself so much. I warned you at the club that it is nothing you need to scare yourself over and we can talk about it." He soothed as he brought his wrist down, lightly rubbing them. Elijah could see they were the slightest bit red from the scarves being tight which caused him to bite his lip.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, all confidence he had from before gone. Aiden frowned and sat up, tugging Elijah into his arms.

"Hey, it is not your fault. You had no ill intentions, and I am glad that you know the importance of a safe word. We do not need to stop, and you do not need to be sorry. I simply do not like being restrained and unable to remove myself from the situation if I need to. It is a hard limit for me if I cannot get out of it. But if you would like to continue, I am happy to show you how you can tie the knots for me, and we will continue." He murmured softly as his gaze studied the male. It was clear Elijah was concerned, scared he had messed up. Yet he felt reassured by the male's words and gave a small nod.

"I would like that." He said quietly which earned him a small smile from Aiden. The male pulled him onto his lap before shifting his attention to the scarves.

"You tie it like this," He explained as he began to demonstrate.
"This piece remaining like this means I only need to grab it and pull which will release the knot." He explained to Elijah who quickly nodded as he paid close attention to what Aiden was doing.
"Go ahead and try it." The male laid back down and Elijah began to carefully tie the scarf as he had been shown. Once it was completed, and Aiden approved, he moved to tie the remaining limbs.

"Is that better?" He asked nervously as he eyed the male. The last thing he wanted was to mess up and cause Aiden to halt everything.

"That is perfect little one. Now you can feel free to continue as you please." The male confirmed. This caused Elijah to release a quiet, relieved sigh before he moved to press a light kiss on Aiden's lips.

"I'm sorry for doing it wrong and upsetting you." He murmured.

"Don't be sorry, Elijah. This is a learning experience, and it is meant to help your confidence. I am fine." Aiden murmured. He nodded and grabbed the blindfold, carefully tugging it over Aiden's eyes before he leaned to gently kiss his cheek. He was not completely sure what he should do, never being on top aside from when Aiden had told him to be. This was completely different, however. He had to decide the best course of action, not rely on what Aiden expected him to do.

After a moment, he crawled off the male and grabbed the flogger from the bag. He recognized it as one of the toys that had been placed near the whips. Which meant it had to be for something similar. He ran the strings along his skin, letting himself feel it before he pulled back and gave a pop on his arm. It stung, but it was certainly nothing unbearable. Which meant it would probably be something Aiden was okay with.

He made his way back to the bed, eyeing the male who was laying on his back, face up. He was excited to get to enjoy him as he wished, while also nervous he might upset him. After a brief pause, he ran the flogger slowly along the male's chest, allowing him to feel the material. He was almost certain Aiden knew what it was based off the amused smirk he held. After running it along his skin, he pulled it back and popped it along his chest. This earned an intake of breath from Aiden which was soon released in a low, breathy chuckle. Elijah could not help but wonder if the male was judging how he handled the tools he was unfamiliar with.

He bit his lip as he eyed the male. It felt strange having Aiden at his mercy, tied up beneath him. Yet some small part if him liked it. He enjoyed knowing he had just a little bit of control over the male and he enjoyed knowing the male trusted him enough to do so. He could not help but wonder if that was what is meant to be a dominant; if that was why they enjoyed their position in a relationship. He reached down, lightly running his fingers along where he had hit the male. The skin had not even tinted pink which meant he had hardly hit him.

"Was that too soft?" His gaze flickered to Aiden's face. He felt stupid for asking such a lame question, but he wanted to learn properly.

"Yes. Give it a little more weight behind it and more of a flick of the wrist." Elijah was thankful Aiden was willing to teach him as they went. He did as he was told, pulling it back before he came down on the male's chest once more, flicking his wrist as he was instructed. There was a soft pop and he glanced to Aiden immediately, surprised to see the pleased look on his face. He took that as a good sign, lightly running the flogger along the male's chest and down to his legs before placing it to the side.

After a moment, he considered his actions. He was not sure what to do with Aiden and he had to question if the male often doubted his plans for Elijah during moments like what they were in. He tried to think of what the male had done to him, but he knew some of it would never be allowed. Such as the vibrators; he doubted Aiden would ever allow for such a thing nor did he want to do it. Biting his lip, he studied the male closely before he moved away from the bed and tugged his bottoms off. He reached for the bottle of wine from the previous night, taking a large gulp for himself. Then he took another, holding it. He leaned down and grasped Aiden's chin before pressing his lips to his and releasing the liquid into the male's mouth. It clearly caught him off guard, but he quickly swallowed, making no protest as Elijah pulled away.

He felt strange in everything he considered doing with the male. It did not seem right, yet he wanted to show Aiden that he could do what he wanted. With a low huff, he moved to settle himself between Aiden's legs. The move clearly caught him off guard, but he adjusted his hips the best he could for Elijah with his legs tied down.

"Fucking hell, Elijah." Aiden hissed as the younger male grasped his length and took him into his mouth. A low groan left him, his head tilting further back as he enjoyed the feeling of the male's lips wrapped around him. His throat tightening and taking what he offered him. He wished he could run his hands through the male's hair and make him take more, control his movements and actions as he pleased. It was part of the reason he disliked being restrained. He much preferred having control of the situation, knowing for a fact that nothing could hurt him or bring any damage to him.

Yet he was allowing himself to trust Elijah. The heavens knew he had never let a submissive restrain him before, not even on a dare or because they requested to. Yet he wanted to show Elijah how much he trusted him. If Elijah was able to trust him enough to be in the same position, then he certainly should be able to trust the younger boy in return. That was what the entirety of their relationship was founded upon, trust of one another. He had been worked as hard as he could since day one to earn the younger males trust, and he liked to believe he had earned it.

"Fuck, Elijah. You are getting good at this." He released a low groan as he praised the male. This seemed to encourage him as Elijah took him deeper into his mouth, running his hand along the bit of him that he could not fit. He expertly ran his tongue along Aiden's slit before he bobbed his head to take him as deep as he could. He loved hearing the praises Aiden gave him; it reassured him that what he was doing was good and right. He continued to bob his head as his tongue swiped the pre-cum from his tip. His fingers grasped Aiden's hips as the male pressed them up to make him take more, which he was more than happy to do for him.
"Come on, Elijah. You are going to make me cum." That was exactly what the younger boy wanted to hear, and it seemed to encourage him as he bobbed his head quicker until he felt Aiden's body tense. He swallowed what was released into his mouth before he pulled away, lightly nuzzling his cheek against Aiden's thigh before pressing a kiss to the skin there.

Elijah licked his lips as he pulled away before he grabbed the bottle of wine, drinking a good bit more before glancing to Aiden.
"Would you like some wine?" He offered as he stared down at the male who was just catching his breath. He received a shake of the head which caused him to shrug, putting the bottle away. His eyes shifted to the clock and he frowned as he realized he was almost out of time. He glanced to Aiden, hesitating before he moved to crawl onto the edge of the bed. his crotch near Aiden's face. He knew this was going to be strange for him, having Aiden tied down while pleasing him. However, part of him was curious and he grasped the male by his hair, guiding his face closer to him. He received a soft grunt of surprise, but Aiden followed his lead with no argument. Elijah used his other hand to grasp the male's jaw, guiding him straight to his length. His cheeks flushed as he heard a chuckle from Aiden before his tongue flicked out to teasing lick his tip. He groaned quietly and pressed himself closer. He released the male's jaw to grasp his length, guiding it t Aiden's mouth.

The male seemed more than happy to oblige, opening his mouth to suck him and please him. While he did not enjoy being tied up and placed in the position of a submissive, he did enjoy pleasing Elijah. All he really wanted was to satisfy him and make him happy. That was enough to make his situation completely worth it. Especially when he heard the low, needy moan that left Elijah's lips. He took him deeper into his mouth, allowing himself to enjoy the feeling of Elijah's hand tangled in his hair, tugging at the strands as he guided his head at the speed he desired. However, he knew the male's time was coming to an end and he was intentionally holding off on granting him his release until he was free from the restraints.

As soon as the alarm on Aiden's phone went off, he jerked the restraints loose and grasped Elijah by the hips. This caused the younger boy to help in surprise as he was pulled to lay on his back and his wrists were captured by Aiden's hands.
"Times up, pet." He used the term intentionally to show Elijah that they were not yet through. However, he could not help but notice how the younger male was trying to press his hips into him, rubbing their lengths together.

"Please, sir." Elijah moaned quietly. He did not seem to have the slightest disagreement with the change of power which caused Aiden to chuckle. He tugged the blindfold that had fallen around his neck off, placing it over Elijah's eyes before he expertly tied the male with the scarves.

"So needy. I love it." Aiden chuckled lowly as he dipped his head down to capture his lips. As he did so, he rocked his hips with Elijah's to give the male the friction he wanted before trailing the kisses down his body. He did so until he got to Elijah's lower regions and he instantly took his length into his mouth. This caused the male to cry out in pleasure, his back arching as his head tilted back. Aiden groaned, pleased with the sound as he took Elijah into his mouth and began to bob his head. He only pulled away briefly to wet his fingers, glancing up to Elijah for a moment before he set back to work on sucking his length. As he did so, he ran his finger along Elijah's hole to give him a warning before carefully pressing into him. The younger male moaned lowly as he tugged at his restraints, not enjoying that he could no longer touch Aiden.

"More, please, sir. I want to cum." He moaned as he rocked into his finger. This encouraged Aiden as he thrust it into him to get him accustomed to the feeling before he added a second one, deep throating him as he did so to distract him.

"Feel free to cum whenever you would like, pet." He growled lowly to him, pulling away briefly to speak the words before he set back to work on pleasing him. Those words seemed to encourage Elijah as he rocked his hips in time with Aiden's fingers sliding in and out of him until finally the male cried out, his body tensing as he released. Aiden slowed his fingers to a stop, sliding them out as he gave Elijah's length one more gentle suck before he pulled away.
"Such a good boy." He murmured as he moved to untie him. Once he was completely untied, he moved to remove the blindfold. He was pleased Elijah had not attempted to do so himself as soon as his hands were free. As the baby blue eyes blinked up at him, he could not help a small smile as he leaned down to capture his lips.

"W-Was that good? I mean...me..." Elijah was not sure how to ask the question, wanting to know if he had done well playing the part of dominant for the night.

"You were amazing, love." Aiden soothed, brushing Elijah's hair from his face as the boy sat up.
"I will be sure to tell Blair you make for a fine dom." He chuckled quietly as Elijah flushed but moved to wrap his arms around him.

"Thank you...for trusting me." He murmured as Aiden wound his arms around him.

"It is important for you and me to trust one another in this relationship, Elijah. And if you ever wanted to do this again, I might consider it just for you." It was the truth. As much as he did not enjoy lacking control and as much as he hated being restrained, he knew Elijah would not take advantage of it. Plus, he loved how it seemed to help the male feel the slightest bit more confident.

"Can we get a bath, Aiden?" He asked, though he appeared to be rather sleepy. Aiden nodded, standing, and lifting Elijah into his arms.

"Of course." He murmured before carrying him to the bathroom. He filled the tub with hot water as well as oils and soaps before sliding the male in and getting in behind him.
"Relax. I've got you and I am going to take care of you." With those words, Elijah leaned back into Aiden's arms and his eyes fluttered closed.

Do you guys think Aiden and Elijah are developing nicely?

What are your thoughts on their relationship?

Please let me know how you are enjoying the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.3K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
515K 15.8K 72
Kelsie Waters owns and runs a successful catering business. From the time she was an adult she put her all into this business. Kelsie has had her st...
236K 3.9K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...