Such a Hufflepuff (George Wea...

By _rachel111_

You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at... More

Back Home
Doodles
Halloween
Chocolate
Spaghetti
Christmas
Presents
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Advice
The breakup
The train
Tri-wizard Tournament
Champions
The first task
Egg
Jealous?
✨Therapy✨
The Yule Ball
Almost fight
Detention
Problems
Easy option
Party🕺
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
Holding hands
Midnight visitor
Goodbye
Back home (again)
Detention, but make it ✨worse than before✨
Helicopter boyfriend
Caught redhanded
Almost Christmas
Sleeping bag
Nightmares
CHRISTMAS :)))))
The love triangle +1
The quill
Pogo stick
The grand exit
Crumpled letters
The shop
The grand opening
Missed you
Epilougue

The battle

3.1K 78 236
By _rachel111_

T.W. Death and injuries

(Also if you feel like crying, go listen to the song "up to no good" by Elle Martine)

*ok so there's a pretty big time skip here....yeah*

We were at war.

("War, terrible war" hope someone understood that...ANYWAYS- back to the story)

Hogwarts was a full on battle ground and all of us- students, professors and former students- were the soldiers.

I was surrounded by fighting, death and wounds.

I looked around, holding my wand at the ready. Right now, I was all alone. Well, not exactly, but if someone were to attack me, I wouldn't have anyone to back me up.

I dodged a curse being sent at me and then I saw George. Just George.

I ran over to him cautious not to be killed and immediately asked him,

"Where's Fred?"

"He's gone off on his own" George answers "are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine...Why is he off on his own? You two are obviously stronger together. Stupid" I scoff and turn to go.

"Where are you going?" George asks.

"Just trust me."

He gives me a confused look and then I realize he hadn't heard me.

Why? Because I hadn't spoken into his ear.

Yup, that's right, ear as in one single ear. He had lost one of his ears.

I let out a chuckle and said into his remaining ear,

"Trust me."

He opens his mouth to object but I already sprinted off.

I find Fred and Percy in a corridor and I hurry over to Fred who wasn't busy at the moment.

"Y/n? What's wrong? George must be looking for you. Why are you here?" He asks.

"You need to go find him. You two are stronger together. Can't believe you even separated in the first place. Now go. I'll stay here." I tell him.

"But-"

"No. Go, now." I order.

"You'll have to put up with Percy."

Just then a bunch of death eaters come tearing down the hall.

"Go!" I shout and push him.

I was not letting them have a chance of loosing each other.

I look to Percy and nod, bringing up my wand.

We fend off the death eaters for a bit when Percy suddenly turns to me.

He looked like he was about to say something when his eyes went wide and his mouth opened, as to shout some sort of warning.

But everything went black.

George's POV

"Fred?"

"Y/n told me to find you. She's fighting with Perce" he informs me.

"Oh, alright"

"Fred! Fred!" A cry came out.

We both turned to see Charlotte limping over to us.

"Char!" He ran over and wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder to help her walk. I did the same on the other side.

"Where's Y/n? Is she ok?" Charlotte asked frantically.

"She's alright" I nod, hoping to convince myself as well.

"Good, good..."

"Char, you're in no shape to fight-" Fred began but she cut him off.

"Yes I am. I don't want to sit there watching others die. I want to fight." Charlotte said firmly.

"Well, we have to do something about you're leg."

All three of us looked down at the bloody wound on her left leg.

"I'll be fine."

"You can't even walk" Fred protested.

"Maybe just- let me sit for a moment" Charlotte suggested.

Suddenly Percy came running up to us. He looked scared and panicked

"George- I'm so sorry! I tried to warm her! It was too late! I'm so, so sorry!" He exclaimed.

Panic rushes through me.

"What? Where's Y/n?" I ask.

He leads us to where a bunch of other wounded people were, apologizing profusely the whole way there. I was tuning him out, the only thought on my mind Y/n.

The sight of her broke my heart.

She was lying, lifeless on a stretcher. She had a bandage wrapped around her head and dried blood across the left side of her face.

I collapsed to my knees, causing Charlotte to tumble into Fred.

She soon realized what was happening and began sobbing into his chest. Even Fred began crying.

"It should have been me." Percy said shaking his head. I swear I even saw a few tears escaping his eyes.

I didn't reply. I just stared down at her once lively face.

How could I let this happen?

And then I began to cry. The tears just kept coming and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I had lost one of the people that meant more to me than life itself.

"Why'd you have to do this, you know I'm such an ugly crier" I whisper, trying to cope with humour, but even that didn't give the slightest relief to the incredible pain I felt.

Tears continued streaming down my face. Though there were millions of sounds echoing all over, I couldn't hear anything except my sudden gasps for air between sobs.

It was like nothing else existed. It was just me and her.

I finally brought myself back to reality where Percy was still apologizing, Charlotte still bawling and Fred with silent tears running down his face.

"T-that would have been me" Fred chokes out "She s-saved me."

I looked back down at her and closed my eyes tears filtering out through my eyelashes. The sight of her smiling comes into mind and I immediately open my eyes, only to see her again.

"G-George" someone said cautiously.

I turned and saw Ginny. She looked down and saw Y/n and her eyes widened.

I wanted to be brave for my little sister, but at the moment I couldn't find the strength to do anything but cry.

Ginny kneeled next to me and wrapped her arm around me.

"It's ok to cry" she whispered.

I nodded and looked at her, her eyes red and tears threatening to slip from them.

"You should take your own advice" I whisper back.

There's a moment of silence.

"I gave her your letters" Ginny admits.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The letters you were too scared to send...I collected them and gave them to her two years ago" I can tell she is expecting me to be mad.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

She looks at me shocked.

"Now she knows how I felt, even if I didn't say it to her face"

Ginny pulls me into a hug. I couldn't have a better little sister.

"What's going on out there?" Ginny asks, pointing outside where many people were gathered and death eaters were marching towards the school.

Ginny stands up and offers me a hand.

I take one last look and Y/n and then stand up.

Your POV

I wake up on a stretcher, surrounded by others who were wounded and some of which, dead.

I sit up but somehow I immediately feel dizzy.

I bring my hand to my head and find a bandage wrapped around my head.

What happened?

Suddenly I'm filled with fear.

Where is everyone? Are they ok?

I looked around frantically, feeling even more dizzy. I looked for some, any, familiar face I knew.

And I found one.

There, being carried in, eye closed, no signs of life, was Jess.

"Jess!" I strained cry left my lips

No. Please, I can't loose anyone else. I hate this.

I stood, even though my head was spinning to the point I couldn't even walk straight. I stayed still for a moment, giving my head a chance to stabilize and then staggered over to where Jess had been put down.

I sat down and stared at her dark chocolate brown hair, which was in a loose braid. She had scratches all over her arms and cheeks and one of her hands was clutching her wand tightly and there was something on her finger...

A ring?

Had that muggle boy proposed to her?

She was only 20 years old...

But still, I couldn't help but feel awful for him.

He must have truly loved her, and now she was gone.

I couldn't bear loosing anyone else, I just couldn't.

But that wasn't in my control.

I looked around helplessly, nothing was in my control anymore. Especially what I saw just a little ways away.

Crouched against a wall was a figure of a small girl who couldn't be older than 15.

15? Young girl? Oh no.

"Maggie." I whispered to no one in particular.

I ran over to her, even though my head felt like it was about to split open.

She was taking ragged breaths and the life was draining from her eyes.

"Y/n?" She breathed.

"I'm here, shhh, I'm so sorry" my voice was shaky.

"For what?"

"I- I was supposed to always be there for you. I failed you, and your parents and myself." More tears poured out of my eyes.

"N-no, you did everything f- for me. I love you Y/n, you're the best cousin," she took a deep breath "ever."

"No. Don't leave me! Please Maggie! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE! PLEASE WE NEED HELP HERE!" I cried out.

"Shhhh" Maggie slowly brought a shaky finger to my lips.

Tears collected at my chin and fell to the ground.

"Just be with me."

"Always" my voice breaking "I love you my little bean"

"I love you too Y/n/n"

I hold her in a hug as her breath becomes shallow. She quietly gasps for air and I know it's too late to call for help. All I can do is stay with her in her final moments alive.

And then she's gone.

I still continue to hold her.

Two. Two people I cared so much for. And maybe more. Where was everyone else?

George's POV

Voldemort was finally defeated. Once and for all.

I should be happy. But one thing was still holding my happiness back.

Y/n.

I walked back to where she was laying before. But she was gone.

"Who moved her! Where is she!?" I shouted.

Fred came up beside me.

"What?"

"She's gone! I didn't get to say goodbye!"

"Huh? Whoa-"

"What? Fred, what?" I hissed.

He just pointed over to a wall where Y/n was hugging another young girl.

She was alive!

The love of my life was alive.

All I wanted to do was run up to her and hold her close and tell her just how much she meant to me.

But something was holding me back from doing so.

The young girl she was holding, was Maggie. And Maggie, was dead.

I watch as Y/n cries, looking down at Maggie, stroking her hair and muttering something.

Someone took Maggie's body on a stretcher and Y/n looked around nervously. Her eyes suddenly found mine and widened. Then she hurried over to me.

Before I could start pouring out my feelings to her, she hugged me tightly and buried her face in my chest.

"Y/n I- umph"

"I can't loose you too" her voice was muffled from my shirt.

"Hey, hey, I'm right here, you aren't going to loose me" I whispered, rubbing her back.

"I know, but please don't leave"

"Never"

"Y/N!?" Charlotte called out.

Y/n pulled away from me to see Charlotte practically bounding towards her.

"You're alive!" She exclaimed.

Y/n just nodded and wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"What happened?"

"J-Jess and Maggie are gone" her voice broke.

"I am so so sorry" Charlotte says, sympathy clear in her eyes.

"Jess too?" I ask.

Y/n just nods and wipes her eyes again.

"Wait- what do you mean 'I'm alive'?" Y/n suddenly asks.

"W-we kinda thought you were dead" I answer.

"What?"

"We thought you were gone Y/n. I-it was terrifying." Charlotte says.

"Well I'm not." She gives a small chuckle.

I could only imagine the pain she was feeling.

I mean, the pain I had felt earlier thinking I had only lost one important person but for her to loose two? She must be feeling absolutely, completely, terrible.

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!

I rewrote this chapter a couple times so yeah.

I have some things to share with you guys bc why not.

So if any of you have ever read 'a ballad of songbirds and snakes', listen to the song 'Willow' by Taylor Swift. I was listening to it in the car and it reminds me so much of the book.

Now I'm going to tell you guys my favourite songs atm (I have a lot of favourite songs) and you guys tell me yours if you want in the comments :)

'Play With Fire' by Sam Tinnesz, Yacht Money

'Black Hole' by Griff

'I Hear A Symphony' by Cody Fry

'Ooo' by Karen O

'Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy' by Queen

'Till Forever Falls Apart' by Ashe, FINNEAS

'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse

I rewatched 'Bohemian Rhapsody' the other day :) and last night we had fireworks in my backyard ;)

I hope you all are well and again I'm sorry for taking so long to update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 17 18
Basically a changed story in the world and time of Harry Potter. For more information, see below. This is a fanfiction of the story of Harry Potter...
4.9K 212 55
You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last person you would have expected turns ou...
175 15 15
*** REMADE*** I have moved items and they've been shifted around and taken away. You fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him si...
1.9K 84 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...