Bonds

By gloomyblueberry

There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Quirk details+other stuff (Necessary)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
just tododeku stuff+others
Filler 1
sorryyy
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
The one where it ends
I'll miss you

Part 35

1.9K 64 17
By gloomyblueberry

Good night.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip to when the internships start*

*Izuku pov*

We were at the train station to get to our internship agencies and almost everyone had left. It was just me, Toshi, Kachan and Shoto. Well Toshi just came to see me off cus he was interning with dad.

Dad was giving Kachan a really long lecture on how he was supposed to listen to his mentor and how he can't make any trouble. I'm pretty sure he's gonna give me the same lecture.

I was sitting in Shoto's lap waiting for his train to come. He kept nuzzling his head into my neck, it tickled so I kept giggling. I pretty sure that's why he does it though. I tried to get up to go over to Toshi but he pulled me back into his lap. "Shoto....", he just hugged me tighter. I gave up and gestured Toshi to come to me.

He sat next to us and gave us looks of disgust. "Why do I need to watch this", I scoffed, "why do i need to watch you and Kami flirting and then chickening out of confessing", he flushed and looked away. I felt Shoto smirk.

Kachan's train came and we stood up to say goodbye to him. I was off Shoto's lap but he still had his arms around me. I hugged Kachan and he hugged back after a 'tch'. Toshi just nodded and Shoto and Kachan just made eye conyact for a few seconds. Then he was off.

Dad was frowning at me, I think he just realised that Shoto had his arms around me. He came to me and started his lecture.

"Okay, Hawks is a sleaze bag so you need to be careful. He's super irresponsible and I hate him so you need to be careful of that too. If he does something, tell me and I'll punch him and you can intern with me instead. If you don't like if there just call me and I'll come get-", I cut him off.

"Jesus christ, shut up, this is elementary schoolall over again", I hugged dad, which was kinda awkward cus Shoto hadn't stopped hugging me. "I'll be fine dad. If he tries anything I'll punch him myself", he nodded and hugged me back.

After about 15 minutes, Shoto's train came. "If you ever get tired of Endewhore you cam call me and vent about it, and if you want I'll make Nezu change your mentor", he nodded.

"you might want to look away Aizawa sensei", he said. Dad rolled his eyes and spoke to Toshi. The second his gaze shifted Shoto pulled me by my waist and kissed me for a really long time. We only stopped because the train was leaving in two minutes. Shoto got onto the train after hugging me one last time and then he was gone too.

Dad, Toshi and I just waited at a nearby cafe cus Hawks said he would pick me up from wherever I was.

"Todoroki seemed very clingy", Toshi said with his eyebrows raised. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's because we won't see each other for a while", I said, poking my sandwich. "Oh and stop with those weird looks, Toshi", "well what am I supposed to do when I see Todoroki all over mg little sister", "well what do I do when I see Kaminari all over my big brother, you think that gives me a good mental image?", Toshi blushed and put his head down. Dad smiled at my remark. "And you haven't even confessed yet, lord knows what'll happen when you two get together"  I shuddered.

I saw red out of the corner of my eyes and looked through the cafe window. I saw Hawks looking around for me. I took my bags and rushed outside. I almost ran into him.

"Oh hey Aizawa-", "call me Izuku" then dad came out and glared at Hawks. "Welp, we gotta hurry now, don't we Izuku", I nodded and gave a hug and a kiss each to Toshi and Dad. Then I walked away with Hawks.

"Okay you have permission to use your quirk when you're with me and when there are no heros around and you see someone in dire need", I nodded my head and he spread out his wings, "let's go. You can make your own wings right?", I nod again and make my own set of wings out of light.

We bother flew into the sky. We were just gliding "So how's it feel Zuku?", I frowned at the new nickname but went along with it cus if felt great in the sky, "it's great. I don't even feel the cold, I just feel...", "free", he finished my sentence.

(Yes I stole that from a movie and since I'm not sure how copyright works, I'm not gonna put the name)

"Yeah", I agreed. We flew around for about 20 minutes and he showed me a few stunts and things then we went to a KFC, got some chicken and went to a really tall building to eat our lunch.

"So what're we gonna do", I ask. He shrugs and says, "I guess you'll just come along with me during patrols and stuff."I start dangling my legs off the side of the building.

"You in a relationship?", he asks, "well that was random. Yes, I'm in a relationship.", he leans back. "Cool ", I lean back too. "Is he nice", I let out a breath, "he's the best." He smiles.

"What about you? You like anyone?", he shook his head, "not really, oh I'm gay", my eyes light up, "that's so great, almost all the guys I know are gay and they're super cool" he laughs a little, "that's nice kid" I pout and say, "I'm only like 7 years younger than you", he ruffles my hair.

"You're the first person that I've come put to", I smile, "thanks, it feel like everyone is coming out to me"  that piqued his curiosity, "how many people have done it now", "well you're the third, the first was my brother and the second was my friend, but he doesn't want anyone to know yet so I wont tell you his name", he nods.

"Thanks for being so accepting Zuku", I hug him, "it's what everyone should do."I say, cus it really is, Homophobes are disgusting.

We eat our chicken and go to his house. "Hey, shouldn't I be staying at your agency?", he was in the kitchen, "yeah but I get really lonely here so I thought we could hangout", I giggle a little and put my bags in the guest room.

I change into my hero costume and we head out for patrol. We stopped a mugging and a store robbery but other than that it was pretty calm. Then we heard a loud boom, we flew in the direction of the commotion and found a hostage situation in a mall. It gave me flashbacks.

Hawks asked me to stay back  but I went along with him because I was stubborn. We saw the culprits taking all the money from the cash registers while the victims were rounded up in and corner with no exit anywhere.

I analyzed the situation and looked at Hawks, "okay I'm gonna make this super simple, I'm gonna make barriers around all the visible villains but we'll have to fight if there are more in hiding", he nodded his head and I did as promised.

I made a barrier around all the villains that I could see and panic started to arise. They were all yelling at me to let them out, Hawks was fighting a straggler which he finished up pretty quickly. The hostages started to stand up but then I heard a gunshot.

'Bang' another one. I looked in the direction of the noise and saw Hawks with two holes in his chest, just barely missing his heart. So many things went through my mind.

'What happening'

'How didn't he dodge that'

'Why didn't I sense him"

'Who is he'

"Oh you're that kid...the one from UA", I took a careful look at the man in front of me. He had blonde hair, he was wearing a white shirt with a  plain blue jacket and jeans. He had a tattoo of an eye on his left wrist and he had the number, '73' tattooed on his neck. He walked to Hawks before he could get up and but his foot on his bleeding chest. I heard a grunt from Hawks.

"Stop!!", I yell, but he made no movements to take his foot off of the hero. "What's a kid doing here?" I clench my fists and say, trying not to let the panic leak into my voice completely failing, "I'm interning with the hero under your foot", he chuckled and pushed the leg he had on Hawks into his wound. Receiving another grunt and a shuffle.

'Why isn't he using his feathers?'

"Could you please let him go", he started laughing, "is this your first time in this kind of situation?", i was gonna make him think I'm some cocky brat but now I'll make him think that I'm some kind of rookie,

"please, just let him go" he chuckled and said, "and if I don't? What'll you do, cry?" I force myself to make tears come to my eyes and start stuttering, "s-sir pl-please", he let's his guard down and relaxes his grip on his gun.

Big Mistake.

I made a bubble of obsidian around his face and while he was freaking out over the loss of light I kicked him in his jaw, he didn't fall but he lost his balance. I hit the pressure point in his neck and he was out cold, I kicked his gun away and made a barrier around him just incase.

I ran to Hawks and healed him as best I could, he was completely healed but they would scar. I was a little tired but it was nothing an energy bar wouldn't fix. "Shit dude, thanks", I smiled and said, "no problem", I took an energy bar from my utility belt and ate it, i gave some to Hawks too cus he seemed tired.

We went to the hostages and none of them were injured except for a few scratches and bruises here and there.

The police came and took the villains away, I was bombarded by press once they found out that I took out the villain. Thank god Hawks was there cus I could use my quirk, I made my wings and flew away.

After a minute I called Hawks and asked him if I could fly around for a bit, he gave me permission so I was just relaxing in the air. That's when I got a phone call from dad.

"Hey" I said, there was a pause,

"I left you alone for less than a day and you got into a hostage situation"

I know it sucks. Sorry for the terrible chapter.

I hope Hawks's personality is fine.

Thanks for reading.

1857 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 613 24
IDK how to do descriptions. Its basically Izuku going around and doing whatever the hell he wants because he can. No art is mine credit to whoevers...
331K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
126K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
10.3K 285 28
One-shots of Deku. Some of them are just pure crack fics. There are ships, too. I'm a sucker for romance *sigh* Enjoy me writing whatever comes to...