Her Little Dimples

By kylngrc

"When I first met you, I never thought you would be so attractive; I never thought you would make my mouth wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66- end

Chapter 20

71 0 0
By kylngrc

In only a few seconds, the flow rate of the surrounding air seemed to be stagnant.

The men and women on the skating rink were crowded, laughing and screaming, and everyone excitedly counted down together.

Zeng Qilin held the handrails in his hands, glanced over the two people who were tangled together not far away, and asked the person next to him casually: "Aci has a new girlfriend again?"

A boy said: "Do you not know your own brother."

"Hey, I don't have time to take care of this, he just panics all day long."

"But Aci is better than you, so it's a little girl likes it."

"Do you look good, just like his dad."

Zeng Qilin turned his head and looked forward, suddenly raised his eyebrows, and said, "Where are they fighting?"

He sat on the ground and frowned painfully and rubbed his shoulders.

"My day..."

Xu You just didn't know where she was so strong, and she was so entangled in thank you words, she leaned in anxiously and bit down on his arm.

The moment the person behind her was in pain, she almost used all her strength and quickly pushed him away.

It's not as good as on the road, and the balance is not so easy to master.

The thank you words were caught off guard, and she was overwhelmed by such a tall man.

"Neurotic!"

Xu You cursed, raised the back of his hand and rubbed his cheek vigorously, again and again.

"No, I said." Thanks, bowing his head, turning up his sleeves, looking at the deep and neat tooth mark, can't help but yell: "Damn it, you bit me, you're merciless, Xu Yo?"

Xu You glared at him and said boldly: "You deserve it, you bit me first."

She was so angry that she wanted to leave, but when she was taken to the center of the field, she couldn't skate and couldn't take steps, and her heart was desperate in anxiety.

Thanks for the resignation, but did not rush. He just sat on the ground so carelessly, with one hand behind him, looking up at her from the bottom up, playing with the taste: "I bit you."

"..."

metamorphosis.

A pervert with a face thicker than the corners of the city wall.

Xu You gritted her teeth without making a sound, squatted down, and began to untie the laces of her skates.

The words of thanks were still there and said: "Do you know the fun?"

She didn't pay attention to him anyway, he just said there alone.

Said for a while.

He licked his lips and smiled, not knowing whether it was aftertaste or what, and said casually: "Ah, your face is very soft, I didn't bite, didn't I just chuck..."

"Can you stop talking?"

Xu You couldn't take it anymore, and really wanted to break out once and threw the shoe directly on his face.

She has taken off one shoe, and the other is much more convenient.

When the soles of the feet touched the ice, a cold air rushed to his body, and Xu You trembled in an instant on the frozen ground.

She was wearing short cotton socks with bunny printed on it, and couldn't help stomping her feet on the spot, looking around where she changed her shoes.

"What are you doing?" The thank-you note stared at her socks for a while, and got up lazily from the ground.

Originally, her thanks were much taller than her, and she wore a pair of ice skates.

Two people face to face.

The height difference is like a big giant and a little dwarf.

The light was too dim, and Xu You couldn't see the way. After roughly distinguishing a reverse direction, he wanted to walk with a pair of shoes in his hand.

Thanks for blocking her way, "Aren't your feet cold?"

Xu You walked around on the ice, bowing his head as if he hadn't heard it.

He was deliberately ignored, and he was not angry with his thanks, snorted, and chased up from behind.

He stretched his arms, bent over slightly, and easily hugged Xu You horizontally into the air.

? ? ? ! !

Xu You suddenly jumped into the sky, reflexively holding his arms around his neck. When he reacted, his face was close at hand, and his breath was audible.

The two shoes in his hand fell at once.

She was hugged by the people's congress, and she was not mentally prepared at all. The first reaction was shock, and the whole person was ashamed and angry after the shock.

"You, you hurry up and let me go!" Xu You kicked her legs in the air, flapping constantly, pinching the arms of thanks.

She is small and light, and this movement seems to be tickle.

Xie Ci bowed his head slightly, sniffed her body, and laughed suddenly: "I said you smelled of milk."

His arms crossed her legs, and his other hand was on her waist. This feeling was like Xu You's whole being nestled in his arms.

The corners of the white skirt hung over his arm, swaying in the wind.

Some sharp-eyed people have already noticed the noise they made.

Thank you for holding a girl, slowly walking across most of the skating rink.

There were whistles and laughter all the way.

Although it was a friendship between the 9th and 4th classes this time, in fact, some people from other classes also came. But the people who came basically knew the thank you speeches.

After all, they are all high school students, at the age of youth and restlessness. Everyone knows this scene. When you look at each other and smile, you understand and I understand.

Someone in the crowd sneaked out the phone to take pictures.

A person asked: "Isn't this the handsome guy in your ninth class?"

"Yeah, I rely on." Class 9 classmate 1 shook his head and sighed, "I thought he never talked to the girls in the class..."

"This girl is in your class?"

"Yes, it didn't take long to turn around."

"It's so cool, I was taken by the thank you words as soon as I came..."

"........."

rest area.

Fu Xueli sat on Xu Xingchun drinking juice, chatting with him one after another. The light from the corner of her eye suddenly caught a glimpse of this scene, and she immediately stood up in surprise, ran forward in three steps and two steps, opening her eyes wide: "Damn, you two are playing idol dramas?"

The thank you words have slipped to the marginal area. He lowered his head and didn't know what he was saying in Xu You's ear, with a smile on his lips.

It is estimated that it is not serious molesting words.

Xu You's face was already red and ripe.

Mostly angry.

Seeing an acquaintance, Xu You said ‘ah’, wishing to bury his face in the ground.

"It's already here, you hurry up and let me down."

She did not dare to look directly at Fu Xueli, lowered her head in a low voice anxious, and kept urging.

Thanks to her with a frank expression, he gave a ‘tsk’ without hesitation, and said to Sydney: "Help her get the shoes."

When Xu You finally landed on her feet, she squatted on the ground and put on her shoes. When she raised her head, she found that her thanks had already gone.

Fu Xueli looked at her from the side, "He was called out by others."

After a two-second pause, she couldn't help pulling Xu You aside, her eyes fell on her white and red cheeks, and she asked in a low voice: "Thank you for saying goodbye to him..."

Before he finished speaking, Xu You's head was already shaking like a rattle, "We have nothing to do with each other."

She said that, and Fu Xueli couldn't ask anything more.

Next to the skating rink are connected to KTV and restaurants, standard one-stop service. Originally, this was a temporary class gathering. Everyone was too lazy to set a spot anymore, so they decided to have dinner here. It's free anyway.

This kind of gathering is nothing more than eating, drinking, playing and having fun.

Xu You has been tossing for a day, the energy is exhausted, and he doesn't want to continue. She went to a toilet, came out to pack her things, and prepared to say hello to Fu Xueli and left.

I just searched for a long time and couldn't find anyone. She just wandered around.

There are many people who come to play, including boys and girls, but most of them don't know her.

She was looking around on tiptoe, and someone behind her patted her on the shoulder.

Xu You turned her head, she was a girl she didn't know.

She grinned, pointing a little to the right in front of her, "Hey, your friend is there."

Xu You looked in the direction she pointed.

It was a circle of small sofas at the entrance of the hall, with a group of strange boys sitting on it, chatting and chatting.

The thank you note is also inside.

He didn't smoke, he was wearing short sleeves, his legs languidly on the coffee table, his head was supported and he was talking to the people around him.

Xu You retracted his gaze and walked in the other direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 455 65
Status *COMPLETED* Description This is a story about an unemployed woman trying hard to find herself a man. However, she accidentally found a wolf in...
159K 2.9K 36
For my offline reading only.
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
281K 7.1K 90
"You can think of Man as a dog, but can you make a dog into man?" "If my future love rival is a dog, how can I live?" "You have terribly ugly handwri...