Her Little Dimples

By kylngrc

"When I first met you, I never thought you would be so attractive; I never thought you would make my mouth wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66- end

Chapter 16

81 0 0
By kylngrc

Xu You stayed for a few seconds, then blushed and cursed: "Insane."

She didn't know that she was a little cute when she was angry, her cheeks puffed up, and she mumbled alone.

"Are you shy?" He leaned forward, tilting his head to look at her expression.

She was uncomfortable being seen, and said dullly: "Get out of the way."

"Yep?"

"Annoying you."

Xu You closed her lips tightly, trying to restrain her.

Thanks for the resignation, holding his head with one hand, his low voice was full of laughter, "I can't hear you clearly."

Xu You slammed the pen in his hand, took a deep breath, and calmed down for two or three seconds.

Forget it, bear it.

Soon the chemistry teacher walked into the classroom, holding the exam papers in his hand.

He went to the podium and looked around the classroom. The first sentence was: "Who is Xu You, stand up and let me see."

Xu You was named and stood up with her hands on the table.

"Your name is Xu You?" Teacher He asked with a smile.

Xu You nodded.

"The little girl is amazing."

This kind of straightforward praise from the public. Xu You blushed a little, Nana lowered her head and couldn't speak.

Teacher He also listened to the discussions among teachers of various subjects in the office. This time, the first grade is a transfer student from Class 9. He scored very high in every subject, especially physics and mathematics, and got two full marks in the test.

He said a few symbolically and let Xu You sit down.

Xu You just sat down. The person next to him who was bowing his head playing psp smiled, "Oh, Xu Xueba."

"Okay, now everyone takes out the test papers, and I will give you a brief explanation of the wrong questions in this test."

There was a crash in the classroom as they turned through test papers.

Teacher He was on the stage, with the back of his hands behind him, and then paced back, "This time, there are a few key points and difficulties..."

The topic lasted about twenty minutes, and it was more than half of the class. The teacher asked the classmates to sort out the questions on the blackboard and put them in the correction book. Those who did not understand could discuss with each other or ask him for advice.

I just changed seats, and it was more or less fresh. As soon as the teacher let the discussion freely, there was a buzzing noise in the classroom.

Xu You opened the correction book, and just wrote two topics, Fu Xueli came over to talk to Xu You:

"Little cute, there will be a sports meeting next week. May I take you out to play?"

Xu You looked at her bright smile and hesitated for a while and said: "Where to go, the teacher should say..."

"It's okay." Fu Xueli was excited and wanted to say more.

There was a cool male voice in front, and he was a little impatient:

"Fu Xueli, turn around."

"En..." Fu Xueli's expression froze there, a little embarrassed, it was a lot of people.

She was a little angry, turned around and said annoyed: "What are you doing!"

Xu Xingchun lowered his eyelashes, doing homework, the expression on his face was as cold as ever, as if he hadn't heard it.

His school uniform has a clean neckline and his profile looks very quiet.

Fu Xueli looked more and more angry.

Who knows better than her that Xu Xingchun looks pure and indifferent to the fireworks on the surface, but he is actually a gentle scum.

She grabbed the pen in his hand, and deliberately scratched his test paper twice, and said naively, "Gorilla."

Xu Xingchun looked down at the two black centipede-like lines drawn on the test paper. There was silence for two seconds.

"Slightly."

See him not speaking.

Fu Xueli laughed as if succeeding.

She has always enjoyed bullying him since she was a child, and she was very happy every time she bullied him silently and swallowed his voice.

"You are not allowed to talk to others in class." Xu Xingchun paused for a moment, and then looked away after speaking.

Serious and serious look.

Fu Xueli snorted softly, leaned on the table and turned her head to ignore him. The loose black hair brushed the back of his hand with the tail.

She was almost annoyed by this sentence.

Don't talk to this, don't talk to that, don't talk to anyone...

With his own so dull character, Fu Xueli is a little talker again.

If she doesn't talk to others, then who will she talk to...

I really don't know how to endure these years.

Fu Xueli narrowed her mouth, if it weren't for his possessiveness, his personality was impeccable, and his appearance was beautiful.

She is not happy to fall in love with him.

---

"Ah, tell me a question."

Xu Youzheng was focused on writing the question, and another casual voice sounded next to him, cynical and owed.

She pretended not to hear, and kept writing.

Thank you, slowly putting away the psp, and the bench moved a little bit.

With long legs, he deliberately squeezed under Xu You's table, shaking.

"If you don't tell me, it's a letter."

Xu You was unwilling to say thank you, but the table kept trembling in accordance with his rhythm.

And it seems to enjoy it.

Xu You was bumpy and couldn't write, but he was so angry that he lowered his head and prepared to step on him.

Unexpectedly, the response to the thank-you speech was quicker, and she grabbed her ankle with a quick eye and hand.

She wore wide dark blue school uniform pants, showing a little white ankle bones, dazzling cleanly.

His fingertips touched it unconsciously.

"Hey, you, you let me go, let me tell you!!" Xu You was anxious, and couldn't keep his balance well, bend over to pull his hand slightly.

He is strong, how can a weak chicken like her compare.

Thanks for remarks, he lowered his head slightly, licked the alveolar with the tip of his tongue, raised his eyes and asked her, "Are you still having trouble with me?"

The classroom was noisy, and no one noticed the movement here.

She frowned, took a deep breath, and then suffocated it for a long time: "It's obviously you—"

"En?" He raised his eyebrows, circled her ankle with one hand, fixed it, and tightened his five fingers slightly.

This silent threat completely silenced Xu You.

She was almost crying by this unreasonable hooligan, her feet were still held in her hands by the words of thanks, and she was extremely embarrassed and angry.

"I'm not making trouble."

"Do you want to talk to me about the topic?" He had to keep an inch.

Xu You forcefully resisted the urge to pat the book on his face, and said word by word: "You, first, let go, open."

"You tell me I will relax."

In fact, he just wanted to go around with her now, and didn't want to let go at all.

Xu You couldn't stand the ink for a long time. He stretched out his arm to reach his paper and took it.

"I'll tell you! Which topic, don't bother me after you finish."

After listening to the thanks, smiled.

---

Song Yifan and Meng Xingze sat in the second group, Xu You diagonally behind.

Others can't see it, but the two brothers can see it clearly.

Meng Xingze watched it for a long time, and said, he was amused: "Tsk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk, why did you go to declare fornication when you say goodbye to this big day?"

Song Yifan didn't care, "I'm used to it a long time ago."

"What are you used to?"

"Tired and crooked." Song Yifan said concisely.

Meng Xingze laughed unkindly, and said trivially: "It's better for me to resign for fun."

"laugh."

Song Yifan didn't even listen.

For so many years, he and the thanking brothers did not see that he had any patience to play things like **** with women.

----

"Which topic do you want me to talk about?" Xu You pressed the ballpoint pen and found a blank sheet of paper.

"up to you."

Xu You: ........

She turned over the answer sheet of the thank you note, and found out speechlessly that, except for the empty questions, every question he had written had some problems.

Xu You sighed inwardly.

He dragged his head with one hand, intending to tell him a little bit of the most basic oxidation-reduction equation.

Based on her memory, she listed several classic chemical equations on the draft paper. As soon as he finished writing, he looked up and saw his face close at hand.

The breath of thanks has a clean smell that is unique to boys, and it is mixed with a little bit of mint and cool tobacco.

There is a light mole on the tip of Xiuting's nose and her lips are thin.

It looks good on a face, but the eyes are too aggressive to make people dare not look directly at it.

Xu You couldn't get a little distance away from the trace.

The bell rang soon after the last get out of class.

The people in the class packed up their things and left the classroom. Xu You bowed his head to sort out his homework, and walked away in no hurry. She is a boarding student and will come to the classroom to study until eight o'clock after dinner.

"Well, I don't know, let's go after dinner."

Thanks to his back against the wall, his legs stretched out to Xu You's place, leisurely and people on the phone.

From time to time, she deliberately touched her leg to bully her for fun.

Xu You silently endured, and as soon as he packed all the stationery boxes, the glass window next to him was opened, and a sweet female voice came:

"Aci, don't leave yet, waiting for you."

Chen Jingyi put her hands on the window sill, she looked cute and lovely, but her neckline was a little low, and her chest was a little white.

She hung up the phone after waiting for her thanks, and looked at Xu You without a trace, with a little coquettish expression, and deliberately said: "Don't take Qiu Qingqing when you go out to play today."

The girls in the dormitory like to talk about gossip, and the name Qiu Qingqing is familiar with Xu You. I also know the entanglements between her and her thanks.

It's just that Xu You didn't want to participate in this, just want to pack up and leave the scene quickly.

He yawned, stood up and stretched, his coat was loose and the zipper was not pulled.

He lowered his eyebrows, his voice was faint and cool, and he didn't know who said to:

——— "It's an early date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
876K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
9.3K 320 7
Emma was in an accident and wakes up with amnesia and Killian, her husband must help her gain her memories back