Tie The Knot | ✓

By myyyraaa_

A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planne... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚 & 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐡 & 𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐚𝐧

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

14.3K 824 176
By myyyraaa_

Warning: Mature Content Ahead

The air passed through her exposed skin as he dropped her on the bed, though careful as ever.

His darkened grey eyes, without those silver freckles were full of desire that was for her. His gaze was settled intently on her, not breaking apart.

She was feeling all hot and flustered as he flawlessly removed his coat, his muscles flexing at every action of his.

One by one he opened every button of his thin white shirt he had been wearing with one hand while the other trailed over her exposed and slender leg because of the slit.

His rough hands were leaving sparks behind, butterflies forming in the pit of her stomach as it glided over without any resistance.

The sight was too hot to be witnessed.

Removing his shirt from his toned upper body, his strong arm went to wrap around her petite figure, who was half laying on the bed, completely on his support.

His calloused fingers trailed sensual patterns from her face to her slender neck, then to her pointed nipples covered with the soft material of her dress then finally reached the sensitive portion between her legs making her arch her back as he covered her mound with his big palm as if he was claiming it.

Her slender finger went to trace his hard arbs and he groaned at the feeling of her small and soft hands doing wonders.

There's no doubt in the fact this woman is the only one he had ever been attracted to and who made him feel an emotion which is called love.

"Who am I, hmm?" He mumbled, as his lips suckled on her bottom lip, biting it a little making her gasp.

"Reyhan..." She moaned, as he now pinched her nipple without any mercy.

"And?" His husky voice again reached her ears, as he took the strap out of her right shoulder.

"Mhmm- my husband." She murmured, hiding her face in his neck as his fingers lightly brushed over her erected nipples that were begging to be touched by him.

"Absolutely correct." He appreciated, giving a lick to her nipple making her arch her back again.

"You are?" He questioned, now pinching the other nipple while his mouth sucked on the previous one as if he wasn't having enough of it.

Only the sounds of him sucking repeatedly were heard that only increased the temperature of the room.

"Your wife?" She breathed out, frustrated with his questions in a situation like this.

"Mhm. And?" He murmured, biting on her erected nipple making her let out a yelp.

This torture of his was painful and pleasurable at the same time.

"I don't know." She whispered, panting heavily in his neck as his torture on her breasts still didn't stop.

His one hand kept massaging one, pinching her erected nipples in between repeatedly while the other one was being continuously sucked on, his saliva coating her dark areolas.

"You're mine beautiful. Only mine. Reva Reyhan Kapoor." He let out huskily, making her moan at his words and actions.

Light brown clashed with grey as he swiped his tongue across her swollen bottom lip that made a staggered breath come out of her mouth that was fanning his face.

He was cradling her perfect form in his strong arms. No doubt he had fully accepted her. She was only his and he would do anything to make her feel protected and make her realize that she was only his.

His warm lips again pressed against her soft ones as his tongue slided in her mouth, too good to be missed. His one hand was cupping her face while the other went to hold her from her butt, wrapping her slender legs around his waist.

He wanted to feel every inch of hers.

His tongue was caressing hers so sensually as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer such that their chests were crashing to each other's.

He only left her mouth when he felt her pushing him away due to lack of breath. It was like he didn't want to leave her even for a second.

He kissed her forehead lovingly in between when she was busy catching her breath, his lips lingering there longer than needed.

That kiss felt more intimate to her rather that the one they shared previously.

"Reyhan...please...." She rasped out, looking at him deeply in his grey orbs. By now, she didn't even know why she was pleading to him or for what. The pleasure has clouded her senses completely and she still didn't feel enough of this.

"Are you sure, Reva?" He asked one last time before he could completely lose himself seeing the beauty, his wife in front of him in this state.

"Mhmm." She moaned, pressing her lips to his rough ones.

She didn't even realize when he had ripped her dress off her body completely, her bare body, completely naked like the day she was born in front of him, at his mercy.

The only thing left was her lacy thong that barely covered her mound that was oozing with wetness and desire.

He opened the button of his formal pants in a flash, stepping out of it, just in his boxers where his huge bulge was evident making her eyes go wide.

Is she the one who did this to him?

"See what you did to me, baby?" He groaned, placing her hand on his bulge such that she was palming her.

Her hands shivered under his touch, feeling his hardness and the size.

She didn't realize when he had also palmed her now bare mound, his fingers barely brushing against her clit that sent waves of pleasure to her body.

His long middle finger entered her tight hole making her yelp at the new feeling, a wavered breath coming out of her mouth due to pleasure. He felt so good.

"Shit, you're so tight baby." He whispered huskily as his fingers found their way in her tight hole.

Another then another. His three fingers were pumping in and out of her relentlessly, making a breathless moan come out as her mouth dropped open.

"Reyhannn..." A gasp came out of her mouth as she felt a knot forming in her stomach.

"Cum for me baby. Let it go." He murmured against her lips.

And finally he claimed her lips in a heart fluttering kiss, sparks resonating in her body on which his hands were roaming. Her skin felt like silk to him and he had this sudden urge to mark her completely as his. His marks everywhere.

Her plump breasts were crushing against his hard and toned torso, making him feel her erected pebbles as she got even closer to him, if possible.

And finally she had first ever orgasm, screaming his name, sliding into a deep oblivion as stars appeared before her eyes.

"So beautiful..." He rasped, his fingers coating with her juices as he licked those without any hesitation making her eyes go wide.

"Rey-"

"Shhh...there's nothing wrong with this." He cajoled, kissing her collarbone as her toes curled feeling his beard prickling on her smooth skin.

"I cannot wait anymore to be inside of you." He said huskily, looking at his wife's reddened cheeks.

He removed his boxers, all the while his gaze connected with hers.

Hovering over her, he softly took her lips between his teeth. She felt his hardened member poking her tight entrance.

"Shit, I don't have a condom." He suddenly said, backing a little.

"Don't worry. I am on the pill." With this, he was back in his position, giving her a forehead kiss.

And the very next moment he slammed himself inside of hers that made her cry out due to the pain, as she tried pushing him away.

In return, he soothed her down, murmuring sweet words in her ears as he paused in between, giving her time to adjust with his length and girth.

The pain was almost unbearable to her as tera flew out of her eyes because of his massive size. She knew he was big, but wasn't sure that it would be this big. She could almost feel it poking her womb.

He kissed her tears away, still not moving as she looked at him teary eyed who this time couldn't help with it.

"I promise it'll get better baby." He said huskily, moving a bit and she raised her hips to meet his movement.

"How many times have you done this?" She asked painfully. Not to lie, it hurted her so much to even think about him being this intimate with anyone else other than her.

"You're my first in everything Reva." He didn't hesitate to speak the truth, brushing his lips against her. He couldn't get enough of the feeling of their lips being connected.

She slowly nodded her head as a sign for him to keep going.

His pace was slow at first as he slided in and out of her, trying to find the rhythm and matching his pace of what she could take.

She moaned loudly when he picked up his pace, thrusting in relentlessly, without any mercy. Her toes curled due to the pleasure, back arching a little.

The only sounds that were heard were her pleasurable moans, his groans and their skin slapping each other in a perfect rhythm.

Her body stiffened lightly as she again felt something forming in the pit of her stomach.

It was getting hard for her to match his rough and hard thrusts all the while feeling something inside of hers.

He was again and again hitting her G-spot, under him was her who was a moaning mess.

"Cum for me Reva." He ordered her breathlessly, his dominance taking over and that was all it took for her to come apart, this time even harder than the previous one that it had left her almost impossible to keep her eyes open, as she could almost see the stars.

And with her, he too came, burying his load deep inside of her, filling her with his seeds, kissing her passionately who tiredly kissed him back, barely able to move an inch.

Closing her eyes completely, tired due to the hard orgasm, she fell on the bed. She could feel him, cleaning their mixed juices between her legs, his ragged breathing heard the whole time and the very next moment he laid down beside her, pulling her still naked self towards him, who curled, finding the warmth as he kissed her forehead muttering a silent 'I love you' that was missed by her as she had already slept.

//////////

"Tameez se. Saala hu aapka." Aayush said dramatically.

(Talk with respect. I am your brother in-law.)

"Hmm? And what about the respect you should give to your brother in-law?" Izaan smirked, raising his eyebrows.

All Izaan had been doing since an hour was teasing Aayush about liking his classmate who was this cute girl who sits beside him.

"Why should I respect you? It has already been months since your wedding and I still haven't received any good news that I am going to be an Uncle." Aayush huffed.

"Have you seen your age? What nonsense are you speaking?" Aayrah glared at her younger brother, slapping his head who whined in return.

But the very next moment a smile reached up his face as she forwarded his favourite drink that he prefers to be made only by her, Iced coffee.

It took him everything to hide the fact that he misses his elder sister terribly. But it would only boost her ego, he thought if he would tell her the same.

"You're also not that old. You're just 21. It's Izaan bhai who is an oldie here." Aayush grumbled making Dadi laugh out loudly who was busy knitting since hours.

"Absolutely right." Dadi joined and Izaan glared at the two in return while Aayrah pursed her lips, stifling her laugh.

Izaan's eyes slided over Aayrah's who was already looking at him with a dejected look and as soon their gazes clashed, she removed her gaze from him that instantly made Izaan realize that he'd definitely acted harshly towards this innocent soul.

She couldn't bear anyone's anger towards her. She was too innocent for that.

Even last night he couldn't sleep peacefully as Aayrah had childishly whined when he tried to pull her petite frame closer to himself.

This woman literally slept on the very end of the bed because of which Izaan had to pull her closer so she doesn't fall.

"Mote, you come with me. I have your video game in my room." Dadi said to Aayush who had just taken the last sip of his iced coffee.

"Finally! I thought you would back off." Aayush grumbled, helping his Dado to her room so he could get his ever wanted video game as soon as possible.

Shaking her head lightly at her brother's antics, Aayrah was about to turn to go back to the room when his voice stopped her.

"Aayrah..."

This made her stop dead in her tracks, as she stilled but still didn't turn her head towards him, waiting for him to speak.

"I am sorry-" He began to speak when her crisp response stopped him.

"It's fine."

And with that she went away from him while he could only look at her retreating figure guilty. Her response wasn't genuine or that she clearly didn't forgive him.

Like every other time, she'd taken his behaviour towards her by her heart. She took it seriously and got affected by it like she always gets and it's something he knows very well.

//////////

It was currently night time, no such annoying sounds were heard as Aayush had finally left after spending a day at the Oberoi house.

Humming a soothing melody, she was drying her hair with the hair dryer as she'd just gotten out of a shower. She was standing just in front of the countertop in the en-suite master bathroom, her brown orbs looking at her reflection in the mirror.

And then her brown orbs met with a pair of midnight black one, looking at him through the mirror as he was entering the bathroom.

They'd gotten atleast this comfortable to not knock while their other half was in there.

He was taking small strides towards her, all the while their gazes connected. The hair dryer in her hand was taken by him, now helping her with the same.

He pulled her towards his body, his hand snaking through her thin camisole, his calloused finger brushing against her bare stomach.

Her insecurities started to kick in.

She knew she didn't have a model like figure with her 5'5 height and small curves. She didn't have a belly that had zero fat. Those lines would appear whenever she sits although it was pretty flat in usual. She was one usual curvy woman, not a model.

And it was all the magic of donuts and her other favourite deserts which she would never stop eating, no matter what.

"You look so beautiful." He complimented, nuzzling his face in her neck between the task.

"Like this?" She asked back, pointing at herself in the mirror.

Thin camisole on her upper body with the same material pair of shorts was what she was wearing. Her hair didn't really look good as they were half wet and half dry, sticking in different directions while her face displayed how tired she was.

He hummed in agreement, finishing his task and as he got done with it, he lifted her as if she weighed nothing and made her sit on the countertop while standing between her parted thighs.

He brushed his thin lips against her plump ones, her mouth parting open in response as her hands involuntarily took their spot on his bare chest.

"I am so sorry for behaving this way with you Aayrah." He mumbled against her lips, them brushing each passing second because of the movement.

Hee heartbeat was rising erratically, those weird sensations building inside of her. Sparks were flooding inside herself due to their closeness that were hard to be missed.

"You must be knowing by now what all I feel for you. Aayrah, I have forever had romantic feelings for you and the only reason I didn't say anything about us ending up together or anything was that I didn't know what you really felt about me and then our age gap." He continued, inching away from her.

"When Dadi finally said that we should marry each other, I was ecstatic. I had never been this happy. And our wedding day was the best day of my life. To be honest, I eventually realized that you have accepted me as well." He said making a small smile appear on her lips.

"But baby, our relationship has not improved like it should have. I know it's hard for you and for that, I am ready to give as much time as you want. Just don't tell me that this would never happen or you won't be able to see me as your life partner-"

Her hand reached out towards his face to clamp over his mouth, stopping him from saying anything further.

"Shh. It's not like that. I- I want to be with you Izaan. Forever. You're my husband and my life partner. It's just that I don't know how you might react on my actions and that's why I try to hold myself back. But I promise that I will make efforts. I will open up that I know I haven't and won't hesitate anymore now that I know the reality and have realized too." She murmured softly, making him smile back at her.

"Don't hold back yourself Aayrah. You don't need to feel embarrassed even if you say something wrong or do something wrong. I love your innocence and this all will only make me happy. Be as much comfortable as you can with me and everything will be fine." He explained cupping her cheeks softly, her chubby cheeks making it hard for him to control his desire.

It was her innocence that he fell in love with. That innocent gaze she looks at him with, which makes him smile.

"I am sorry." He said looking at her deeply into the eyes.

"I am sorry too." She mumbled, placing her head on his chest, feeling his warmth.

And with that he picked her like a baby in his arms who wrapped her legs around his waist, arms wrapped around his neck with no such intention of leaving him.

This was what she needed.

A good talk.

And his intimate presence.

******

Aayrah and Izaan:

Reva and Reyhan:

Your dear author:

○Aayrah and Izaan have finally cleared every misunderstanding between them and even understood each other's perspective. What do you think about their relationship?

○Reva and Reyhan have finally gave in!!!! Who is fooking happy like me!?🤑

Love,
Myra❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 97.6K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
10.6M 585K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
2.2M 637 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...