๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ (๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ...

By appleydaddydraco

1/2 "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’๐’" ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’๐’š "๐‘ฐ ๏ฟฝ... More

0. Introduction
1. Sixth Year
2. Hot hours
3. Dark Mark
4. Her Climax
5. Next Morning
A/n (not a update)
6. Girls Nightout
7. Having Fun
8. Her Punishment
A/n (Not an update)
9. New Student
11. It's His Birthday
12. Their First Arguement
13. Five Of Them
14. She Got Threatened
15. She's Ignoring Them
16: Halloween Costume Contest
I'm sorry
17. Finding Secrets Out
18. In Double Trouble
19. Winner Or Loser
20. More Than The Truth
21. Truth Comes Out
22. The Whispers
23. Mission Time
24. The Trio
25. Breaking Things
26. Riddle and Zabini
27. His Fiance
28. Slug Club
29. Masquerade Ball
deleting soon
30. The Deatheaters Arrival
31. Where is Mattheo?
32. Talk, Secrets, Sleep
33. The Riddle's Birthday
34. That's Her Sister
35. The Actual Truth
36. The Trio Is Back
37. A Visit To Hell
38. A Miracle Happens
39. Lucius Finds Out
40. She's Sick
41. The News
42. The War
43. Their Girl
Bonus Chapter
RE-WRITE!
IMPORTANT
โ—~โ€ข~โ— BONUS CHAPTER โ—~โ€ข~โ—

10. Date Night

7.3K 142 511
By appleydaddydraco

Vote and Comment or else something bad might happen in the story.

Hehe.

Mature Content
__________________

Draco woke up with the worst headache ever, he then sat and felt his stomach turn up, Draco ran into the bathroom and threw up, spitting and coughing, "Shouldn't have drank so much" he heard Tom say and glared at him, "Leave me alone" Draco said and leaned over the toilet, throwing up again.

"That's gross" Evelyn said leaning against Tom, while closing her eyes, "So you two awoke to my vomiting cool" Draco said and flushed the toilet then washing his mouth, "She woke up at five in the morning to throw up" Tom said and Evelyn gave two lazy thumbs up.

"And then she came back and woke me up" Tom said and Evelyn smiled, "Move Draco" Evelyn said and rushed to the toilet, Draco held back Evelyn's hair and looked away as she throwed up in the toilet, "This is so gross" Evelyn said and then throwed up again, "I hate my life" Evelyn said and got up, Evelyn washed her mouth.

"Me and Mattheo have a sister named Belle and she started going to Hogwarts yesterday too" Tom said blankly and Evelyn turned around looking at him, "My brain, my head, it fucking hurts I can't– oh my god, what other things are you hiding" Evelyn asked, "Eh just that, our sister is nice though" Tom said and Evelyn smiled before slapping him.

I am so dead, Evelyn thought as she backed away from Tom.

Tom rolled his tounge on his cheek as he looked at the girl, Tom then looked down and looked back up at Evelyn, "Big mistake" Tom said as he grabbed her by her waist and pin her against the wall, holding both her hands above her head.

"What's your problem? Hm?" Tom asked and Evelyn gulped looking into his eyes, "Listen to me, you should always think twice before slapping me, do you understand?" Tom asked as Evelyn let out a shaky breath, "Do you understand?" Tom said wrapping his other hand around her throat, "Yes" Evelyn said and whimpered when Tom choked her harder, "Yes sir" Evelyn whimpered out and Tom released her, "Good girl" Tom whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Draco was watching in amusement as he brushed his teeth.

"Can someone brush my teeth for me? I don't wanna do it" Draco asked whining and they both looked at him, Tom grabbed Draco's chin roughly and took the toothbrush, brushing his teeth, Evelyn laughed as Draco tried to move and tried to get out of Tom's grip, Draco then spit the toothpaste out and glared at Tom as he held his chin, "Oww" Draco said as Tom had slapped him on the face.

Evelyn snickered and pushed the two away from the sink and started brushing her teeth, "Stupid bitch" she heard Draco say then saw the two walk out the bathroom, Evelyn smirked knowing something good or bad was going to happen to him, she then heard something fall and Draco curse.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" She heard Draco say and then he ran back into the bathroom, hugging her, "Go away" Draco said and Tom removed Evelyn and pinned Draco against the wall, Evelyn washed out her mouth and dried her face as she watched in amusement, "You do not speak that way to me, understand?" Tom said sternly and Draco nodded his head, "Words" Tom said, "Yes s-sir" Draco said and Evelyn smirked, "Keep smirking and I will punish you both" Tom said and Evelyn smiled.

"Stupid whore" Draco said as he pinned Evelyn against the wall and started to kiss her, "Jump" Draco muttered against the kiss and Evelyn did as told, "Nuh uh, nope no nope" they heard Tom say and whined especially Evelyn, "You're not the boss of us Riddle" Draco said with attitude and lifted Evelyn's chin to face him.

Tom chuckled and slammed Draco against the wall then wrapped both his hands around Evelyn's and Draco's throat, "You two belong to me...so you will listen to whatever I say and you will do as I say, understand" Tom said sternly, "Yes sir" Draco and Evelyn both said and Tom released them.

But do they belong to him?

"Evelyn, love tonight we're all going on a date" Draco said and Evelyn looked at the two boys, "Oh cool" Evelyn said and went back into the room, "Cool?" Draco asked and Evelyn shrugged her shoulders, "Evelyn" Tom said and grabbed her by her ankles yanking her to the foot of the bed, "What" Evelyn asked as Tom was now hovering over her, "Can we take you on a date?" Tom asked and Evelyn nodded her head, Tom smiled and pecked her lips.

Draco pushed Tom off of Evelyn and wrapped his hand around her throat as he smashed his lips into hers, "You're so fucking hot" Draco mumbled against the kiss as his hand began traveling up and down her body, "You two are so fucking stubborn" Tom said and Evelyn and Draco continued kissing, Draco slipped his tounge into Evelyn's mouth, roaming it as her hand found it's way to his hair and pulled on it.

Tom grabbed Draco by his hair making the blonde whimper and pulled him off of Evelyn as he grabbed her by her hair, "Are you two fucking deaf?" Tom asked and they shook their heads no, Tom pulled on both their hair making them whimper.

"Hey big bro—oh um I see you're busy with some kind of kinky shit alright see you later, have fun" Belle said smirking and made her way out of the dorm, "Was that her?" Evelyn asked and Tom nodded his head, "She's pretty" Evelyn said and Tom gave her a small smile then released her, Tom puller harder on Draco's hair making him whimper.

"What?" Tom asked with a small smirk on his face, "Let me go" Draco begged and Tom chuckled, "So, so precious" Tom said caressing the blonde's cheek, "Okay" Tom said and released him.

"Be ready by seven both of you" Tom demanded and Draco rolled his eyes as Evelyn nodded her head, "I saw that Draco" Tom said and Draco gulped, "Sorry?" Draco said more like a question, Tom sighed and looked for a suit in his closet as Evelyn looked for one for Draco, "I'm calling in sick for school" Draco said going under the blanket and closing his eyes.

Tom came next to Draco and looked at him, "You okay?" Tom asked and the blonde nodded his head as Evelyn jumped on the bed, "Candy, candy, candy, candy" she chanted and Tom rolled his eyes, he went into his closet and gave the candy to her, "Thanks" Evelyn said and began eating the candy as Draco turned to the side with the blanket over him.

"I have to help Daphne get ready for her date later" Evelyn said, "She can get ready herself" Tom said and Evelyn walked over to him and straddled him, Tom smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist "Tommy" Evelyn said and pecked his lips, "I have too help her I promised" Evelyn said messing with his hair, "But our date, you can't show up late" Tom said squeezing her arse which made her gasp.

Tom pressed his forehead against Evelyns and kissed her nose, then her cheek, her other one, her forehead and then her lips.

"Softie" Draco said chuckling and Tom rolled his eyes, "I love attention and kisses" Evelyn said as she got off Tom and jumped on Draco, him groaning as the girl wrapped her hands around him, "You're just trying to be adorable" Draco said and Evelyn pouted, Evelyn then smirked and started to kiss Draco's neck, Tom came up behind her and kissed her neck, "How about this, we can do more of this later" Tom whispered in her ear making her shiver.

"I know right, whenever he speaks in your ear, it makes you shiver" Draco said and Tom chuckled, "Get up assholes" Tom said and they did.

☆——☆——☆——☆

Blaise woke up and opened his eyes, his vision was a bit blurry but he wiped his eyes and looked around, what caught his eye was that, there was human lying in his bed, Blaise's eyes widened and he screamed untim the person woke up with a jump, it was....

Mattheo Riddle.

"Bitch the fuck you doing in here?" Blaise asked holding his hand over his chest, Mattheo rolled his eyes and fell back onto the bed, "You equals drunk equals me having to bring you up here equals you making me sleep with you and cuddle you, equals me falling asleep end of story the end hope you enjoyed" Mattheo said and Blaise slapped him on his back.

"Ow you fucker" Mattheo said and sat up then slapped Blaise, "Bitch" Blaise said and slapped him back, Mattheo clenched his jaw and punched Blaise, Blaise groaned and put his hand on his nose, he then removed it and saw the blood, Blaise rolled his tounge on his cheek and punched Mattheo back.

"Fair and square bitch" Blaise said as Mattheo wiped the blood off, "Go die in a ditch Zambini" Mattheo said, "It's Zabini hoe" Blaise said and Mattheo rolled his eyes, "As if I care" Mattheo said, "You care well enough to know you have a crush on your brother's girlfriend or his boyfriend" Blaise said smirking and Mattheo's face paled.

Blaise stopped smirking and his eyes widened, "I- wait you actually like one of them" Blaise asked and Mattheo just sat still frozen staring at him, "Dude, Riddle, Mattheoo" Blaise said and sighed before slapping him, "N-no I don't like a-ny of them" Mattheo said and Blaise looked at him auspiciously.

"You stuttered" Blaise said and Mattheo shrugged his shoulders, "I need sleep" Mattheo said falling back onto Blaise's bed, "Yea well I need to throw up like really really bad" Blaiae said and ran to his bathroom, Mattheo cringed as he heard Blaise throw up, he then took a pillow and put it on his head, "Where the fuck is Theodore?" Blaise asked and Mattheo shrugged his shoulders.

"This is so—" Blaise started but threw up again, "Can you go to the ravenclaw common room and get a blonde girl to come here, she goes by the name Luna Lovegood" Blaise asked and Mattheo sighed getting up, Mattheo walked all the way to the ravenclaw common room and answered a riddle before entering, he looked around and found a blonde without shoes on walking around.

"Oi Lovegood" Mattheo said and Luna looked at him with a smile, "Hello" Luna said with a soft angelic voice, "Hey" Mattheo said, "Zabini wants you" Mattheo said and Luna smiled walking with him, "Where are your shoes?" Mattheo asked and Luna shrugged her shoulders, "The nargles took them" Luna said and Mattheo nodded his head, "What happened to your nose?" Luna asked, "Got into a fight with a guy named Chico" Mattheo said and Luna nodded her head. 

"Are you and Malfoy somehow related?" Mattheo asked, "Yes, he's my cousin" Luna said with an angelic voice as they walked to the Slytherin common room, "Oh that explains the blonde hair" Mattheo said and Luna hummed in response, "Your hair is nice" Mattheo said, "Thank you" Luna said and Mattheo muttered the password then they both walked to Blaise's dorm where they found him laying on the bed as if he was dead.

"Lunaaa you're here, I need herbs for hangover pleasee" Blaise begged whining and Luna took out something from her bag and gave it to Blaise, "Thank you" Blaise said and took the herbs, "Can I leave?" Mattheo said and Blaise nodded his head shooing him out.

Blaise smiled and kissed Luna's cheek which made her blush, Blaise smirked and allowed her to look around the dorm.

TIME SKIP: (because I'm lazy)

They were all sat in the great hall for breakfast, students were all talking about the three Riddle's, murmurs everywhere, "This is so annoying" Tom said rolling his eyes and groaning, "Yea it is" Bella said rolling her eyes while stuffing her face with fruit.

"I wanna help you get ready for your date later" Bella said with a fake smile and Daphne rolled her eyes, "Why do you hate me?" Daphne asked, "I don't, I just don't like and dispise you" Belle said smiling, "What did I do to you?" Daphne asked and Belle shrugged her shoulders, "Do I have to have a reason?" Belle asked and Daphne shook her head no.

"Don't be a jerk" Mattheo said and Bella flipped him off, "Shut it you whore" Belle said and continued eating her fruit well until Mattheo took it from her and threw it on the ground, "What the fuck asshole" Belle said and grabbed his hair pulling it, she then punched him in the stomach as he pulled her hair and then slapped her, there were gasps around the great hall as everyone watched.

Mattheo's eyes widened, "Belle" Mattheo said and she slapped him back, her rings cutting his lip, "Have a taste of your own medicine or should I say blood" Belle said smirking and Mattheo picked up juice and threw it on her, "I don't know them!!" Tom yelled and some people chuckled, "Man there is no popcorn the fuck" Evelyn whined.

"This is so good" Evelyn said looking at the two sibilings, "He's one sexy whore" Evelyn said smirking and Draco and Tom both squeezed her thigh hard, her wincing at that, "Mr. Riddle and Ms.Riddle would you please stop and go straight to Dumbledore's office" Professor Mcgonagall said and Belle and Mattheo glared at eachother.

"That was getting out of hand" Luna said as she ate some fruit, "Yea" Enzo said as he drank water, "Evelyn won't be able to help you get ready later" Tom said to Daphne and she looked at him confused, "She promised to go somewhere with us" Tom said and Daphne frowned

"Where the fuck were you?" Blaise asked as Theodore sat down, "Someone's dorm" Theo said and Blaise looked at him suspiciously, "Who's?" Blaise asked, "Random girl" Theo said still not looking at any of them, "Mhm" Blaise said staring at him, "Is that hickeys?" Evelyn said looking at his neck and Theo's eyes widened, "Freaky night, damn nott you got some pu-" Blaise said but stopped and looked at Luna who was now eating pudding.

"Whipped" Theodore said chuckling and Blaise flipped him off, "Shush" Blaise said, "I like your shoes Luna" Theo said and Luna looked at him smiling, "Thank you, Blaise bought them for me—I just have to make sure the Nargles doesn't take these ones" Luna said whispering the last part and Theodore nodded his head.

"Yea we will all make sure the Nargles don't take them again" Enzo said and Luna smiled, "Daphne you and me still need to talk" Evelyn said and she nodded her head.

"The stupid cunt gave me detention on my first day here, I mean who the fuck does that" Belle said groaning, "All because of you" Belle said and slapped Mattheo in the back of his head, "Shut up Belle pathetic little bitch no wonder you're a dis–" Mattheo said scoffing, "Say it Mattheo I dare you and you won't like what will happen" Tom warned and Mattheo clenched his jaw and sat down, "Good" Tom said and drank water, his veins showing as Evelyn stared at his veiny hands.

'Don't worry love these will be your necklaces soon' she heard Tom say in her mind and drank water as she ate waffles.

"Those red heads are hot" Belle said looking at the Weasley twins, "But I like someone else and they're hotter" Belle said and Tom looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Who?" Tom asked, "It's none of your fucking business" Belle said smiling while flipping him off, "I'll figure out who it is, sooner or later" Tom said.

"Go to your classes" Mcgonagall said and everyone stood up, walking to their classes.

Daphne and Evelyn both walked to class and sat together, "I have known Enzo longer than you right but if you ever hurt him in any way I won't hesitate to beat your ass" Evelyn said and Daphne gulped, "Now why were you staring at Mattheo" Evelyn asked, "He's kind of hot..." Daphne said and Evelyn glared at her.

"But you still like Enzo and you're not gonna hurt him right?" Evelyn asked and Daphne nodded her head, "Of course I promise I would never hurt him" Daphne said and Evelyn nodded her head.

But sometimes when we promise things we all just end up breaking them.

Evelyn smiled and the two began listening to what Slughorn was saying,  a paper was thrown at her head and she saw it was Bella she picked it up and read it, shaking her head.

Polyamory? Damn
the blondie is nice and my brother is an asshole, suggest you stick with blondie forever and let Tom be sad :)

Belle Riddle

Evelyn looked at her and saw Bella eating a lollipop while her feet were on the desk, "Ms.Riddle please take your feet off the desk" Slughorn asked sighing and Belle rolled her eyes and took them down, Belle looked at her and smiled with thumbs up and Evelyn gave her thumbs down, Belle frowned and flipped Evelyn off then smiled at her, Evelyn rolled her eyes playfully and continued paying attention to Slughorn.

"Love potion, seriously Astoria you could get expelled" Evelyn heard someone say and recognized the voice, it was Millicent Bulstrode, "No one's gonna know" Asstoria said, "I know" Millicent said, "Not if you keep your mouth shut and don't tell anyone" Asstoria said and she heard Millicent sigh, "Don't you think you're going to far?" Millicent asked, "She's a whore how come she gets him, Draco is mines not hers" Asstoria said and Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"Astoria I suggest you shut the fuck up before I tell Dumbledore that you want to give someone a love potion and I won't hesitate to do so and plus your mouth is big and I think almost everyone heard what you said" Daphne said in the kindest way possible.

"Shut the fuck up Daphne" Asstoria said her face red from anger, "No thank you" Daphne said and turned around, "She thinks she's so slick but she's not" Daphne said scoffing, "Like you're literally behind us, you expect us not to hear you" Evelyn said and Daphne agreed with her.

"Ms.Riddle why aren't you doing your work?" Slughorn asked and she shrugged her shoulders, "Don't feel like it and my shoulders hurt along with my hands, I think its broken" Belle said and Slughorn sighed, "I am not getting payed enough for this" Slughorn said and some kids heard him.

"Not my problem" Belle said still eating her lollipop, "Your hair is nice" Belle said, "Thanks" Enzo said chuckling and Belle smiled at him, "Yours is too" Enzo said and Belle blushed a bit, "Thank you" Belle said, "You should do your work" Enzo said and Belle sighed, "I don't have a quill" she said and Enzo pulled out a extra one giving it to her, "Thank you" Belle said and started writing, Enzo smiled and continued doing his work.

Evelyn noticed Daphne biting her nails and knew she only did that when she was nervous, "What's wrong?" Evelyn asked and she saw Daphne scrunch a paper up and hide it, "Nothing" Daphne said quickly and Evelyn looked at her suspiciously, "Okay?" Evelyn said and continued doing her work.

They all finished with their class and went to their other classes, the day went on, Daphne went to her room to get change, Enzo also did that and Tom and Draco had set up their date for Evelyn.

Enzo was taking Daphne to Hogsmeade then he was going to take her star gazing at the Astronomy tower and then ask her to be his girlfriend, he was nervous and also scared.

Draco and Tom were setting up a picnic for their date with Evelyn by the black lake and also had plans that they might fuck her in the water, they had brought food and candy since Evelyn was addicted to candy.

TIME SKIP: DATES (because I'm lazy)

Enzo was sat in Hogsmeade waiting for Daphne to show up, he had ordered two butterbeer and was in a suit, he has been waiting ten minutes for her and started getting nervous, he kept bouncing his foot up and down as he waited for her.

The door opened and he looked, it wasn't Daphne, Enzo sighed and drank his butterbeer, "You good?" Madam Rosmerta asked and Enzo nodded his head, "Yea just waiting for my um date to show up" Enzo said, "Ya sure she comin because you been waiting here for fifteen minutes now" Madam Rosmerta said, "Y-yea I am she said she was" Enzo said and she nodded her head then left.

He picked up his cup and realised he drank all his butterbeer out, he sighed  and picked up what was suppose to be Daphne's drink and drank it, he knew she wasn't coming, tears started to sting in his eyes.

She wasn't coming.

She had stood him up.

She was playing with his feelings, Enzo swallowed a lump in his throat and drank the butterbeer, he looked at the door and hoped she would come, but she didn't, she didn't show up, the door then opened and he was shocked of who it was.

Belle Riddle.

She looked around and spotted Enzo, she waved at him and walked over to him with a lollipop in her mouth, "Hey" Belle said, "Hey, you have obsessions with lollipops" Enzo said, "Yea I do actually and i stole this one from a five year old" Belle said and Enzo started laughing then it died down when he realized she wasn't joking, "Dude you can't do that" Enzo said laughing a bit.

"Actually I can and I did" Belle said and Enzo chuckled, "So what are you doing here...alone?" She asked, "Well I had a date and.......she stood me up" Enzo said and Belle frowned, "Aw who was the date?" Belle asked, "Daphne" he said, "Damn" Belle said sitting down still eating the lollipop.

Madam Rosmerta came over and Enzo ordered two butterbeer, she gave it to him and he gave one to Belle, "Thanks" Belle said and drank it, "No problem" Enzo said, "You look good in the suit" Belle said smiling, "Thanks" Enzo smiled and drank his butterbeer, "We should hang out sometime, you sound and look cool" Enzo said and Belle chuckled, "Sure" she said.

"Do you–do you wanna go star gazing with me right now?" Enzo asked nervously and Belle nodded her head, drinking out her butterbeer, "Yea of course" she said and Enzo took hold of her hand and they started walking back to Hogwarts, Belle thought it was a bit funny at how nervous he was but didn't say anything, she also found it cute, she intertwined their hands together and he looked at her with a smile, they reached the Astronomy tower and Enzo showed her stars.

(Stars in the sky not those kinds of stars you dirty mf's)

☆——☆——☆——☆

Draco was leaned against a tree as he and Tom waited for Evelyn to come, Tom was pacing around, "What if—" Tom started and Draco groaned, "Will you shut the fuck up, she's coming for Salazar's sake, stop asking me that question" Draco said and Tom got a rock and threw it at him, "Ow" Draco said and Tom rolled his eyes, starting to pace back and forth again.

They heard leaves crunching and saw Evelyn coming down, she was wearing a red tight dress and sneakers, the two boys groaned as she made her way to them, "Hey" Evelyn said, "I can't wait to rip that off of you" Draco said as he hugged her from behind and kissed her neck, Eveln bit her lip and Draco released her then motioned for her to sit.

"We have alcohol and champagne along with water and...juice" Tom said smiling nervously and Evelyn smiled, "Great" Evelyn said and Tom took something out from a basket, "Parmesan yum" Evelyn said, "Tom cooked, I can't cook" Draco said and Tom glared at him, "He's lying he helped, although he was a bit messy and confused with the ingredients" Tom said and Draco pouted but they all sat and ate.

"This is so good" Evelyn said eating her food, "Thank you love" Draco said and Evelyn swallowed her food and gave him thumbs up, Draco chuckled and wiped a little bit food from the side of her mouth, looking into her eyes as he did so, he looked at her lips then back at her and smirked then moved his hand.

"Do you any more sibilings?" Evelyn asked Tom and he shook his head no, "Draco? Any secret siblings I should no of" Evekyn asked and he rolled his eyes, "No" Draco said and Evelyn nodded her head, "Okay then" Evelyn said and they all finished up their food.

Draco got out three glass cups and poured red wine into them, Evelyn was sat next to Draco, her back against the tree, Draco grabbed Evelyn by her hair and spat his red wine in her mouth, some leaking from her mouth down to her breast, "Swallow" Draco said and she did, he then came closer to her and licked the red wine from in between her breasts, Evelyn bit her lip as he did so.

"Open up neonata" Tom said and Evelyn opened her mouth, he took the bottle of red wine and poured it into her mouth, some leaking down from her mouth, down her neck into her breast, Draco licked her breast in between her breast then moved up and licked her neck, sucking on her neck, Evelyn let out a small moan and he chuckled.

"Open up" Tom said to Draco and Draco opened his mouth as Tom poured the wine into his mouth, Tom attachrd his lips to Draco's kissing him, tasting the wine from Draco's mouth.

"Ou candy" Evelyn said and grabbed it, she then ate it as she watched Tom and Draco kiss, Tom pulled away and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt along with Draco, her breath hitched, they were both hot.

"Let's play a game, it's called  if you get a question wrong then you have to strip of whatever you're wearing" Draco said and the two nodded their heads, "Ok first off is Evelyn what is twelve times nine?" Draco asked and Evelyn frowned.

"One hundred and fourty-two" she said and the two looked at her weirdly, "Its one hundred and eight where the fuck did you get one hundred and forty-two?" Draco asked and Evelyn shrugged her shoulders, "You know what you have to do" Tom said smirking and Evelyn took her shoe off while smirking, Draco and Tom looked at her with a raised eyebrow while smirking and rolled their tounges on their cheeks.

Ok fine, three can play at this game, were their thoughts.

They kept playing and Evelyn had taken off her shoes and socks along with her fake lashes, a hair tie, a bracelet, her earings, a necklace, Draco had taken off both his shoes, socks, rings, watch, piercings, tie, blazer, shirt, vest, Tom had taken off his shoes, socks, rings, watch, bracelet, piercings, tie, blazer, shirt.

"Come on Evelyn take the dress off" Draco said smirking, "But what if someone sees" Evelyn said, "There is a charm up, no one can see us" Tom said and Evelyn sighed getting up and taking the dress off, the dress dropping to her legs as she stepped out, now in her bra and underwear, "Fuck" Draco groaned as well as Tom.

Evelyn smirked and sat on Draco's lap, "Let's go for a swim" Tom said smirking as he took his pants off along with his vest, Draco got up and took his pants off and the three walked to the water, Draco jumped in along with Tom and they grabbed her feet pulling her in, "Hey sexy" Tom said putting his hand between her thighs and rubbing them while squeezing them.

Draco swam next to Evelyn and started kissing her neck as he roamed her body, he then got to her underwear and moved it to the side, he used one of his fingers and brushed it against her clit, her whimpering and causing her breath to speed up, "Do you like this chérie?" Draco asked whispering in her ear. (sweetheart)

Evelyn moaned in response, Draco then thrust a finger into her pussy, her gasping and grabbing onto his shoulders digging her nails into them, Tom unclipped Evelyn's bra and attached his mouth to one of her breast twirling his tounge around her nipple, "Fuck" Evelyn moaned out and  Draco looked at her, kissing her lips.

"We're going to be going slow, okay" Tom whispered in her ear and she nodded her head, Tom pinched one of nipples making her gasp into the kiss, "What a whore, but ours" Tom said and Draco removed from the kiss still fingering the girl, Tom smashed his lips into hers kissing her slowly, sticking his tounge into her mouth, roaming it, Evelyn moaned into the kiss and Tom chuckled, them both fighting for dominance, Tom won and bit her lip kissing her, Tom put his thumb into Evelyn's mouth and she began sucking on it, twirling her tounge are his thumb.

Draco used his thumb and rubbed Evelyn's clit as he fingered her, he added a second finger, going at fast pace, "Such a fucking whore" Dracp groaned out, Evelyn reached under water and began palming Draco through his boxers, him groaning, Evelyn's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Draco thrusted his fingers into her harder and faster.

Tom grabbed both of Evelyn's hands and tied them with his tie, she was confused on how it got here but didn't question, the knot in Evelyn's stomach grew closer as Draco kept fingering her, "D-Draco" she moaned out, Tom the started playing with Evelyn's clit as she moaned throwing her head back.

"Is our little whore going to cum?" Draco asked and she moaned in response, "Hm answer neonata" Tom said as he pinched both of her nipples, "Yes" Evelyn moaned out, "Then come babygirl, cum on his fingers" Tom said and Evelyn squeezed her hands as she screamed Draco's name as she felt her orgasm wash over her.

Draco pulled his fingers out and Tom pulled her underwear off fully, Tom then came in front of her and they both moved her legs so it will spread, they both lined themselves up in her h*les and slammed into her making her gasp and moan at the same time, it hurt her but it felt good, "Fuck that feels good" Evelyn said, "Move pleasee" she begged and they both started moving in and out of her, Draco started sucking on her neck as he kept thrusting in and out of her, while Tom was swirling his tounge around her breasts, Draco's hand travelled to the front of my body, and started playing with my cl*t, "Mm Draco" she moaned, "You like don't you slut" Draco said and she nodded her head.

"This night is all about you chèrie" Draco said kissing her shoulder still thrusting into her, "Oh my god" she moaned out and Tom squeezed her arse earning a gasp from her, Tom then smashed his lips into hers, squeezing her arse.

She moaned into the kiss as his hand started to roam every inch of her body, he pulled away from her and removed his hands and put them on her shoulder then grabbed Draco and started kissing him, Tom slipped his tounge into Draco's mouth, they were both now fighting for dominance with their tounges, in the end Tom won and they just started kissing once again, while they thrust into her, "Draco" she moaned as he started to play with her clit once again, they both pulled away and looked at her, she needed to cum bad but she wasn't sure if they would let her, "Please let me cum" i begged, "No" Tom said, "Please....masters" I moaned, "You're not getting to cum so soon chérie" Draco said.

They both pulled out leaving her shocked, Tom got out the water and Draco lifted her a bit, Tom grabbed the girl and they walked over to the blanket, they both removed the stuff and layed Evelyn down, Draco lined himself up to Evelyn and began reading her, she was whimpering as he did so, Draco then thrust into her and held his hand over her mouth, he used his other hand and put her feet over his shoulders, "Such a beautiful perfect little slut" Draco said and Evelyn moaned.

"Let's enjoy the quiet yea and maybe the sound of skin slapping" Draco said and removed his hand, Tom then thrust his dick into her mouth, her gagging and her eyes watering a bit, "Fuck Evelyn you're so tight" Draco groaned out as Evelyn's eyes rolled to the back of her head, "Fuck taking my cock like a good little girl" Tom groaned out, "You're a good girl right?" Tom asked smirking and Evelyn nodded her head.

Tom grabbed her by her hair and began face fucking her, Evelyn clenched around Draco as she felt the knot in her stomach grow closer, Evelyn was bobbing her head as she sucked Tom off, "You look very beautiful under us" Tom said and Evelyn moaned in response.

Tom pulled his dick out of her mouth and wiped her siliva off of her face, "Please" she begged Tom, her throat a bit horse and her mouth swollen a bit, "Then cum you whore cum" Draco said and Evelyn screamed his name as she felt her orgasm wash over her, she was panting as he pulled out of her, breathing heavily, Tom leaned down and began sucking harshly at Evelyn's clit tasting her cum, her hands went to his hair and pulled at it as he sucked harshly, holding onto her thighs tightly.

Tom slapped Evelyn's pussy making her whimper and hiss at him, "God you're so beautiful" Tom mumbled against her pussy and she blushed, she could feel the smirk on his face as he ate her out, after Tom was done, he looked at Evelyn and gave her a small smile, he then accioded towels and wrapped two around Evelyn and wrapped one around him and two around Draco, he dried his skin dry and put his clothes back on, Draco did the same except Evelyn who couldn't move, her legs were shaking as she sat against the tree.

"Need help?" Tom asked with a smirk and Evelyn nodded her head, he chuckled and helped her up holding her as he dried her skin, he then helped her put her dress on, "Jump on my back" Tom said and she did as told, he then packed away the picnic stuff and they started to walk back to Hogwarts with Evelyn on Tom's back.

They walked into the castle, turning all directions then finally reached the dungeons, the three said the password and enetered seeing Blaise and Mattheo sat by the couch drinking whiskey, "Ou heyy" Blaise said smirking and they rolled their eyes, "Tomorrow" Blaise said and he sighed.

They all enetered the dorm and the three enetered the bathtub taking a bath together, Draco bathed Evelyn and they both gave Evelyn one of peice of his clothes, she closed the door and they all layed down together, "We should make a promise" Draco suggested, "Oh yea and what's that" Evelyn asked, "That us three are forever" he said with a smile and Evelyn and Tom smiled as well and they hooked pinkies.

But not all relationships are forever.

"Also that no matter what we will never leave each other" Draco said and they hooked pinkies again and kissed eachother cheeks, "Promise" Evelyn said and they looked at Tom, "I promise" he said

But sometimes the person you love always leaves.

"Also that we will make sure nothing comes in between our relationship and ends it" Tom said and they all smiled hooking their pinkies, "Promise" They said together.

But sometimes relationships have to come to an end.

"Goodnight" Evelyn said, "Night neoata" Tom said and kissed her forehead, "Goodnight chèrie" Draco said kissing her forehead then Tom's.

The three fell into a deep sleep not knowing what will happen in there near future. 

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter

Long chapter....

Any questions?

Hehe

Sorry for late update...

Read to find out more...

Sorry I guess

-----------------------------

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 40
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป When a mysterious girl shows up at Hogwarts in the middle of the school yea...
8.4M 236K 100
โ›And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?โœ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. โ›That after all this,โœ he grasped my fore...
495K 7.1K 170
โš ๏ธsmutโš ๏ธ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
1.2K 1 26
Kiara Lestrange, the daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange, she is a new student at Hogwarts. When she gets trapped in the Chamber Of Secrets...