Scars To Share | Todoroki x R...

Af aFrickenGod

WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles... Mere

1. About Arisleyda
2. The Villain
3. UA
4. Day One
5. Mr. All Might???
6. USJ
7. Nomo
8. Game Over
9. Mina's Party
10. Sport's Festival
11. The First Round
12. Matches
13. Todoroki at his best
14. Versing Todoroki
15. The Results
16. Internship
17. Hero Killer
18. Its the end for Hero Killer
19. The Aftermath of Hero Killer
20. Back at UA
21. Dad??
22. I-Island
23. Reasons
24. Beach Day
25. Mr. Aizawa's house
26. Everybody knows
27. Pool day
28. Camping Trip
29. Day One
30. Did we lose?
31. 'Kidnapped'
32. All Might's last stand...
33. Mix and Match
34. The big three
35. Hero Study's
36. First Encounter with Eri
37. Saving Eri
Not a Part
38. Going back to UA
40. Pocky
41. The Talk
42. School Festival
43. A Proper Hello
44. School Tour
45. Confession
46. Weekend
47. Thats a Bad Scar
48. A Day with Eri
49. Together
50. Christmas
51. Endeavour's agency returns
52. Parallel Learning
53. An Awkward Dinner
54. Natsuo's Kidnapper
55.
56. oops

39. Glamouroki

380 8 7
Af aFrickenGod

Todoroki's POV

As I woke up the next day, I found myself hugging Ari in a hug. The memories from last night came flooding back in, as I became aware I was in her room.

I looked over to the clock. 5:37am. I had trained myself to wake up at exactly that time, luckily it was still early enough to know nobody else would be awake.

I took one good look of Ari before I left, I also kissed her on the forehead. She stirred a bit when I left the bed but she stayed asleep. Quietly, I crept out of her room and into the hallway.

"Todoroki?" Someone said from behind me.

Shit, who could that be. I'm still shirtless, what am I going to do, If its Aizawa or Iida I'm totally dead. If its anyone I'm dead. Please God I-

"Oh, Hello Midoriya" I say as I saw him, he was dumb enough for me to fool.

"What are you doing in my sisters room?" He asked, pointing to the door.

"I was training with her... that would be the reason to why I am shirtless." I explain, he totally believed it. "Might I ask what your doing?"

"Oh, I have training with All Might." He says smiling.

Secret Love Child.

"Okay, have fun with that." I say leaving to my room.

"Bye!"

Ari's POV

I woke up to the morning sun, glowing through my room. I fluttered my eyes as they became familiar with the light. I scrunched up my nose and stretched as the bed covers rolled off me. I massaged my neck as I looked around my room, nothing different. I yawn as I look to the side of me.

A body mark was left on the sheets. My eyes widened and I blushed a deep red as I remembered last night. The quiet morning I would hope I have was gone, at least I had a good few seconds.

A/N: OK, so I don't know if this is the right timeline but I'm doing it anyway. I'm gonna do the scene where Bakugo and Todoroki go to try and get their licences, Ari is gonna watch cuz she was allowed. I also really really wanted to do Glamouroki.

Time Skip -When they leave-

"Remind me again on why she is here?" Bakugo asked as he out his feet up on the bus chair.

"Because, I asked to go, so I was allowed therefore I came. I also wanted to film this entire thing..." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?!" He barked at me.

"Hey, yo, yo yo kids, no yelling on the bus." Present Mic said

Time skip – When Endeavour shows up...ew- Sorry I know it's a lot of time skips.

"Just remember Ari, when-" All Might was giving me a lecture about something I don't even know but Endeavour showed up and cut him off.

"All Might..." He said.

"Endeavour, looking as fiery as usual." All Might tried to completement him.

"Looking as old as usual-" I say until All Might smacked me on the back off the head.

"Ari, be nice." He said to me

"Hit me again Dorito, I dare ya. I'm going to beat you up so badly your gonna turn into the old man you really are." I say to him squaring up, but him and Endeavour just walked off. "Rude."

I became lost within two seconds, I eventually found my way to were they were practicing. When I walked into the place, the sounds of kids crying, laughing and yelling filled my ears. I watched chaos unfold as Bakugo, Todoroki, the guy with the wind quirk and some other chic trying to make the kids listen.

I immediately placed my phone down and filmed it all. I also sat back and relaxed as looked at the drama traumatising at least someone's life. Oh, how I wish I had popcorn. Bakugo was trying to either blow some kids up or get his cannon thing back. The girl was trying to talk to the other girls, but she basically said a bunch of random words and held up the piece sigh while acting as if they were scissors. The guy with the wind quirk looked like he was about to cry or laugh. And Todoroki was explaining what was on his hero outfit.

Present Mic was then suddenly commentating everything that was happening, this entire thing was a complete mess. I watched as a few kids walked near me and pointed to me.

"Hey, whats your name? You look like a.... Giraffe." She said randomly.

"Hi, I'm Ari, do you want a flower?" I asked as she violently nodded her head. I made a pretty little white rose that faded out to pink and gave it to her, she smiled and sat down as she started to play with it.

"Thank you, Ari-Giraffe!" She said as she played with it.

"Do I look like a Giraffe?" I say to myself.

I looked back over to Bakugo and Todoroki, they seemed to be auguring about something. I couldn't hear much, but I got some words out of it.

"Bakugo, their just kids." Todoroki said dully.

"Huh? But that's how I was raised and look, I turned out awesome!" Bakugo boasted about himself. I wasn't sure what he said was entirely true.

"No-" Todoroki said.

I bursted out laughing when he said that. I wasn't sure if he said something else after that or not, but that was funny. I watched a little more and I think I might have fallen asleep. I woke up to a little kid yelling.

"I got it! Queen Beam!" She yelled as she put her finger to her forehead. A pink heart thing flew out at hit Todoroki.

"Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles." He said as he smiled brightly and held out his hands. I fell to the floor and died right there.

The end.

That was so funny right?

No?

Well it was funny to me.

When I got back up to my feet. I had to rub my eyes as the entire room changed. An ice slide was shown and aroura was in the sky. I wasn't sure of what was happening, I looked for Todoroki. He was showing his fire quirk to a little girl who was very interested in it.

I smiled at him even though I knew he couldn't see me. I could see how happy he looked, it was probably because he didn't have to deal with a bunch of crazy little kids, but still he was happy.

I looked over to my phone, it was still recording. Since the lesson was almost over I stopped the recording. I was going to show this to everyone, oh how Bakugo is going to kill me. But its so worth it.

Happy Birthday Iida!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
3.1K 206 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
2K 57 15
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...