Royal Innocence

By bethia9

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... More

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
2- Are you stuffing your bra?
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
23 - What are you expecting me to feel?
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.

4.2K 148 53
By bethia9

Previously on Royal Innocence:

"And how exactly are you gonna do that?" Ashton asked. I grabbed my make up bag from my bag and said with a smirked,

"You, dear brother, are going to have a makeover."

Btw, Adam was mentioned in Ch 5, during Toby and Brianna's date.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 12: But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.

"Oww." Ashton groaned and flinched as I tended to his wound.

"Don't move." I ordered. Luckily, he just had a cut lip and a few bruises only.

"Okay." I announced. "Make up time!!" Ashton growled while Jason chuckled.

"So, do you want a winged eyeliner or a straight one?" I asked, taking out my eyeliner pen.

"What!?" Ashton cried. Jason laughed.

"Well, you are getting a makeover." I said seriously.

"Oh, shut up, sis. Remember, I got these," he pointed to his injuries, "because of you."

I sighed, he was right.

"Fine, then don't move."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"So, how do I look? Hot as always?" Ashton asked, looking at Jason. We were parked outside the gates of our house and I just finished giving Ashton his "makeover".

"Alright, I guess. But, just so you know, I'm still hotter." Jason replied.

"Oh, shut up you two, before you guys start to compare your abs." I replied.

"Piglet, if you wanted to see my abs so badly, you just havta ask. No need to say you don't want to."

Wouldn't that be nice?

My thoughts went instantly to the day we played at the pool.

"Nah, I was telling the truth. Don't wanna vomit and ruin Ashton's car." I lied.

Before Jason could reply, a guard came out, bowed and said,

"Your majesty, your graces, are you going in?"

"Yeah, of course." Jason replied, as he switched the engine on again.

Trisha was waiting for us in the garage.

"Took you long enough." She commented.

"Our best friends were too busy fli-" Ashton began.

"Well, now that we're all here, why don't we just start the sleepover?" I interjected.

"Cool. Pizza, anyone?" Jason asked as we went back to the sleepover room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me!! But we are never ever ever getting back together!!!!!!" Trisha and I sang.

"And I used to think, that we will be forever and ever. And I used to say never say never..." Trisha yelled.

"Uhh, so he called and he was like, I still love you. And I was like, I just, I mean... it's so exhausting, you know? We're never ever getting back together. Like ever." I continued.

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!" We both cried and bumped into each other and fell on the bed, laughing.

"Okay, guys. What movie do you wanna watch?" Ashton asked, turning off the music player.

"The Last Song!!" I cried.

"Good choice, but I don't think you should watch any sad films." Trisha said.

"How about Mean Girls?" I asked.

"Eww" Ashton said, "How about Woman in Black , you won't remember He-who-shall-not-be-named anymore."

"I don't do horror movies, and you know that." I glared at him.

"Don't worry, Piglet, I'm here to protect you." Jason said, with a smirk.

"Ew, no." I said, going to Ashton's side.

"Don't worry, little sis, I'm here to protect you from the big bad wolf." Ashton laughed hugging me.

"Ooh, I know, let's watch Kingsman: The Secret Service, the guy seems hot enough." Trisha said, peering at our movie collection.

"What movie is that?" Jason asked.

"A spy movie and a comedy."

"Where's the popcorn?" I asked, smiling.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After the movie, we joked around and had a lot of fun. I had completely forgotten about He-who-shall-not-be-named when Trisha suddenly mentioned him.

"Sorry, Anna. Know you've already forgotten about him, but you must do that. You must clear his stuff out of your room. Then, you'll finally be able to get over him and move on."

"Wait, you've got his stuff in your room? I mean, you guys just started dating!" Ashton exclaimed.

"He's right, Trish. I don't have any stuff of his." I answered.

"Not even a shirt?" Trisha questioned.

"Oh wait, I do."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jason asked.

"Sorry, you aren't invited. Coz you weren't allowed in my room." I said.

"Hey, no fair. I went in last time." He said, pouting.

"That was because I was too busy assuring He-who-shall-not-be-named that everything's fine to yell at you." I snapped as Trisha dragged me away.

"Don't worry, we'll take all the stuff down here later." Trisha called.

We entered my bedroom and I went straight into my closet.

"Where is it? Oh! Found it! Okay, we can go down now!" I exclaimed, pulling out He-who-shall-not-be-named's old shirt, which he left here.

"Not yet, sister. When I said his stuff, I also meant anything related to him." Trisha explained, seeing my raised eyebrow, she continued, "Like the butterfly necklace he gave you."

Oh, the butterfly necklace.

My mind immediately flashed back to the day he gave me the necklace. I remembered the joy I had felt when I saw it. I even thought of being in love with him in the future...

"Right, of course." I said, forcing a smile. I took it off and handed it to Trisha, who give me an encouraging smile.

My hand immediately went to my neck, my bare neck. I immediately felt uneasy, but I knew that had to be done, I was no longer Toby's girl, instead Helen will be the next Toby's girl.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Right, there." Trisha said putting down the box. We had finished packing all of Toby's stuff and we're back in the sleepover room with his stuff with us.

"So, what do we do with all this stuff?" I asked, trying to keep my voice even, but apparently I did a great job at it as everyone gave me a sorrowful look.

"Well, we should send his shirt back and we could sell a his other stuff away." Trisha suggested.

"Or we can just give him back everything." I mumbled.

"No, absolutely not!" Ashton shook his head.

"You should just burn everything."Jason said, glaring at the box. Glaring at the box.

"Maybe we should sell the necklace and burn everything else." I said.

"Good idea! The Sofiana Carnival's still collecting stuff, you can sell it to them!" Ashton suggested. The Sofiana Carnival was one of the biggest events in our town and our country. There were also stalls selling things and there would be one selling used stuff every year. A lot of people from other towns came all the way to Sofiana just to go this carnival. It was the biggest one in our country. 

"Well, then it's settled." Trisha announced, clapping her hands.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I stared at the ceiling, not knowing what to do. The others were all asleep, but I just couldn't. I sighed, got up and decided to walk around. I went to the other side of the room and saw the box filled with Toby's stuff.

I stared at the box. There weren't much in there, just six items; Toby's old shirt, the butterfly necklace, a teddy bear Toby had won for me in a carnival in another town, a few photos of us and a few movie tickets.

I sighed again. This break up was worse than others. Maybe it was that Toby seemed like a Prince charming, nice, sweet, caring, funny, hot... I hadn't dated a lot of guys, he's my third only.

The first one was short, really short, I was a freshman at that time. Josh and I, well, let's just say he showered me with gifts, but we never really gone out on a date. We called it off two weeks later, we were still friends.

The second one was Adam and, well, you know about him already.

So, Toby was the hardest to get over.

"Couldn't sleep?" Someone whispered behind me. I jumped in fright and turned around to see Jason.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He mumbled.

"It's alright. And yeah, I can't sleep."

"Me too."

"Was that how you feel? When you broke up with Kendra?"

"No," he paused as we heard Trisha move.

"Garden?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. We tiptoed out and went to the gardens.

"No, actually. Kendra and I... We... We were just never meant to be, you know?"

"But you guys were the it couple!"

"That was part of the reason why we even lasted. Don't tell anyone about what I'm about to tell you, okay? Only three people know about this, Kendra, Ash and me." He asked as we went past the rose bushes. I nodded.

"Well, Kendra was the one who started this relationship."

"Really? But she always bragged about how you asked her out on the phone!"

"That was partly true. I had called her to ask her out, for a second date. She asked the first date. She said she thought that was embarrassing, dunno why, and so she made me promise to go along with her story. So, I did.

"At first, I liked her and we were happy, but then after a few months, she ... she was becoming annoying. Like we have to go out every single weekend, both days. At the beginning, I thought that was cute and we had fun. But then, sometimes I needed those weekends, I needed some time to spend with my friends. So, I told her that and she threw a fit. I then mentioned about breaking up and she suddenly calmed down and said we can go out every Saturday and I can enjoy Sunday with my friends. She begged me to make this work, so I agreed. But it was a bumpy ride, we argued, a lot."

"But you always seemed like the perfect couple!" I argued, I may have hated him when they were dating, but I'd always envied them. I always wanted something like theirs.

"No, we weren't. One minute we were making out in the hallways, and the next we were sending angry texts to each other. I might have called her name and kissed her in front of everyone after a football game, and we might dancing in the after party, but while everyone thought we were in the rooms upstairs making out, we were arguing.

"Eventually, we made it to our first year anniversary. Actually, we didn't break up two weeks after that, we broke up that day."

"Weren't you guys still together after your first year anniversary. Kendra told everyone about your romantic date!" I said, remembering Tessa, our gossip queen, telling us about them.

"That was again Kendra's idea. She always wanted more, she wanted... she wanted to do it, but I always said no. On the anniversary, she tried again. She even went as far as seducing me. And that's when I couldn't take it anymore and I... called it off." He stopped, blushing, and looked at me to see my reaction. I widened my eyes, never would I have thought that Jason would be the type to break up with somebody because they wanted to have sex with him.

"I always thought you'd be the type to... to..." I broke off, too embarrassed to say the words out loud.

"To have sex with my girlfriend? No, I never did, in fact, I... I... am virgin. I always wanted to do it with the one and not just any random girl. Of course, I also couldn't risk getting a girl pregnant, coz the girl who becomes pregnant with my baby will be the future queen and mother to the second heir to the throne. But mostly because I..." He broke off, trying to find words.

"I know what you mean." Was all I managed to say.

"Toby and Helen won't last long. The true Helen, which he'll obviously know soon, is totally not his type. " He suddenly said.

"Good, coz he really broke my heart." I said, chuckling.

"Don't worry, wait till you found the one." Jason replied hugging my side, I leaned on his shoulder.

"I don't think I'll ever find him. I mean, I've had two guys leaving me for another girl." I said in a small voice.

"Everyone deserves to find their true love." Jason said.

"How about you?" I asked.

"I think I found her, at least I hope she is the one." He answered.

"You should ask her out then. Or else, you'll never know if she's the one."

"It's not that easy. It's complicated."

"Well, I can-" I yawned, "do complicated."

"Sure, you do, sure you do." He laughed, "Come on, sleepy piglet."

I wanted to give him a smart retort, but I couldn't think of one as I blindly followed him back, trying really hard to stifle a yawn.

"Me... no... Piglet." I mumbled as we reached the room and I climbed into my sleeping bag, yawning again.

I think Jason chuckled or something, but I wasn't sure as the second I snuggled in my sleeping bag, darkness fell over me.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's notes

Yeah! A Jason/Brianna moment, do you like it? Do you, do you?

Now you know more about Jason and Brianna's love lives;)

Poor Brianna is having second thoughts about love O.o 

Lots of cheesecake, chicken wings, oreo, jelly belly, smoothie and marshmallow,

~Bethia :o)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 591K 72
He was the prince who got away. He had it all - power, fame, glory, honor. (Did I mention the unlimited supply of money, alcohol and women?) Yet...
923 38 21
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...
176K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
1.3M 68.3K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...