Natasha Romanoff x Reader One...

By Lesbian_Deadpool

This is in response to my works being plagiarised. *** Varying works (of my own) from my Tumblr @Lesbian-Dead... More

Morning Romances
So Much Better Than It Is Today
Christmas Conundrum
HOW DO I HANUKKAH?!
A Second Chance
Elevators And Earthquakes
Mr Massacre
A Love Made In- HOLY SHIT!
You Make Me Crazy!
A Rambling About We Go
Relaxation Day
Ha Gayyyyy™️
Can't Help Fallin'
Flatline
Baywatch
One Vodka! AH- AH AH! Two Vodka! AH- AH AH!
We Were On A Break!
Spoopy Season
Christmas Lights
I'll Be Home For Christmas (Part Two of 'We Were On A Break!')
White Christmas
HOW DO I HANUKKAH?! Part Two: Stark's Christmas Party and The Hanukkah Getaway
Its Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Crazy Christmas C-Dinner
20/20
A Fresh Start
Don't Say Goodbye
Happy Little Accidents
Packed Lunch
The Grave
Shine Like Gold
Zoo Adventures
Dawn
Happy Little Accidents. Part Two: Hope
The Assistant. Part Two of Two: And There Was Funny Business
Special Soul-Mark. Part One of Two: Family Matters
Special Soul-Mark. Part Two of Two: I'm Glad It Was You
New Surroundings. Part One of Two: "Glad You're Back."
New Surroundings. Part Two of Two: "Glad To Be *Home*."
I See Her Everywhere
Na Na Na Na Na Na, Cat-Dad! Cat-Dad!
Close Your Eyes, And Make A Wish
Welcome, Pumpkin King!
Meeting In Autumn
Cold December Night
Santa Jr.. Part One of Three: Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus
Santa Jr.. Part Two of Three: Tim-iliation And Bonding
Santa Jr.. Part Three of Three: Merry Christmas
They're The Man. Part One of Nine: The Runaway Brother and Ex-Best Friend
They're The Man. Part Two: Babies First Day At School
They're The Man. Part Three: Hazing and Getting In With The Guys
Benjamin Twine (Yelena Belova)
The Staple of Christmas
Letters to Santa
Happy Little Accidents. Part Two: Hope (Re-write)

The Assistant. Part One of Two: To Kill Tony Stark

1.4K 33 0
By Lesbian_Deadpool

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 1/2/20)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader, Platonic!Tony x Reader

Words: 2,699

Warnings: Uhhh... Cannon violence? Drinking, mentions of death, dying, and killing. Swearing. Idk. I think that's it.

Request: For the @ryostephi who donated to the Australian Bushfires. (I'm sorry the tag doesn't work)

Summary: You're infatuated with a red-headed newcomer. And you're gonna kill Tony.

A/N: I'm not gonna lie. I had absolutely no idea what to do for this, so I hope this is okay. And I haven't watched IM2 in a while, so forgive me if I get anything wrong. Not proofread. I know there's not a tone of Nat stuff in this. But there will be more in the next chapter.

***

2011

Tony Stark's Malliabo house.

10:36 A.M.

You were awoken from your peaceful slumber by your covers being removed from your body, robotically slow. Groaning, you grabbed the edge of your cover, that now sat at your waist. Tugging them back up your body. Fully intending to go back to sleep. That is before they were once again removed from your body, robotically slow.

Groaning louder this time, you finally peaked one of your eyes open for the first time this morning. The metal statue of Dum-E blurred, from your sleepy vision.

"What do you want, Dum-E?" you asked groggily.

"Miss Y/L/N. Mr Stark requests your assistance in his workshop," Jarvis spoke for the robot.

"What time is it?" you yawned, cuddling into your pillow more.

"It is ten-forty, Miss," Jarvis' robotic voice rung throughout the room.

You groaned, "Tell Tony that if I come down there, I'm shoving a bench up his ass."

The AI was silent for a few moments.

"He said he's 'looking forward to it', Miss."

Grumbling, you moved to sit on the edge of the bed, about to get up, when Dum-E handed you your pants.

"Oh, thank you Dum-E," you said surprised. Before continuing with what you were previously going to say, "And what have I told you about calling me 'Miss'?"

"Then what would you prefer I call you? Your Majesty?" Jarvis suggested.

"Jarvis," you chided.

"Okay. Very well, Y/N. Shall I tell Mr Stark you're on your way?"

"Yes. Thank you, Jarvis."

"It's a pleasure, as always, Y/N."

***

"Right Tony, hand me a bench, and pull your pants down," you said loudly, clapping your hands as you entered his workshop. Stopping dead in your tracks once you saw Pepper- However, it was normal for you to say this stuff in front of her, considering she had to deal with Tony. And you. Both of your antics. A lot of the times she had to deal with Tony, you and your antics together- Happy by her side- Who was also used to this shit-

The thing truly catching you off of your guard, being the gorgeous red-head woman. Standing on Pepper's other side, holding a clipboard, with a small collection of files upon it, sat in her arm and pressed against her chest. Her dark auburn eyebrows scrunched up as she surveyed you, looking you up and down.

"-Oh, hello pretty stranger!" you greeted her, voice going an octave or two higher, that it's usual tone.

Realising what you just said, your eyes widened, and you were quick to correct yourself. However unbelievable it may be.

"I didn't call you pretty. That never happened."

"I'm afraid you did, Y/N," Jarvis notified you.

"Thanks, Jarvis!"

Finally getting a hold of his stifled laughter, Tony gestured to introduce you.

"Y/N. This is Natalie Rushman, she's Pepper's new assistant. Natalie. This is Y/N Y/L/N, one of my best friends."

Natalie hummed. Raising her head up at you with a small smirk. "Nice to meet you."

"Uh. Yep." You nodded. "I don't want to say anything else, because I don't want to embarrass myself more." You smiled.

"How ever will you live this down?" Tony asked sassily.

"Give me five minutes, and I'll be back to normal."

"You know what? I don't doubt that," Pepper said.

"Hey, Y/N, guess what!" Tony clapped his hands excitedly, moving up and down on the spot.

"What?"

"Natalie kicked Happy's ass." Tony pointed to the girl, then gestured to blushing Happy.

"Really?" you asked Natalie, slightly surprised. Her reply being a single nod.

"No, she didn't," Happy blatantly lied.

"Uh, yes, she did," Pepper assured.

"Well, no offence, Natalie," you started, "But, anybody can kick Happy's ass."

She smiled at your little joke, as the Head of Security protested to your words.

At that moment, Natalie turned to Pepper.

"I should be getting back to work now, Miss Potts."

"Yes, thank you, Natalie."

With a nod she was off, stopping only once, by your side, turning her face towards you.

"It was really nice to meet you," she spoke almost sultry.

"Yeah..." you breathed, "You, too."

Watching as she walked away, the other three amused by your infatuation with the red-head, you had only just met.

Turning back to the others, surprised to see their smug faces. Like they knew something you didn't. Or something that you would deny.

"What?"

"You love her," Tony teased, in an almost sing-song voice.

Quickly you grabbed the nearest object upon the bench you were next to, which just so happened to be a bench. Pointing it at the man, you said, "Bend over."

***

Apparently, the only reason Tony had requested your presence down in his workshop, was so that you could meet the new Assistant. Or as Tony liked to call her now, 'your future Wife'. But still. He had managed to "convince" you into helping him.

You would be happy to help him, no matter what.

But that doesn't mean you couldn't act begrudgingly towards it. And Tony knew that.

That wasn't the only reason.

Tony needed to tell you something. You were like his family, and he was scared.

"Y/N..." Tony started, his playful demeanour dimming, and you knew it was serious. Whatever it was he wanted to tell you, "I need to yell you something."

"Okay..." you gently pressed, not wanting to make him close up and never tell you.

"Something. Something's going wrong... I, umm... the reactor, it's- I..." He sighed. Not knowing how to get the words out.

"Hey. It's okay." Reaching over you grabbed his forearm, squeezing it in a comforting manner. "Take your time. I'm right here."

"Don't tell Pepper- Or anyone really. But especially Pep. Okay?"

"I swear."

"Well... basically... I'm dying."

"You're what?!" you yelled, jumping to your feet.

Tony followed you, shushing you as he did.

"You've got to keep quiet. You swore," he reminded you.

"But you're dying," you whispered softly, shocked to your core, "What-? How?"

"The shrapnel. It's poisoning me."

"Shit!" you swore under your breath, a hand coming up to rub at your forehead. Turning back to him you asked, "Can you fix it."

He said nothing else, only shaking his head solemnly. Which caused your shoulder to drop.

"How long have you got?"

"Not long."

No more words were spoken for a while after that. You were both too busy holding each other, the hug was tight with fear, afraid if you let go of him he would disappear into the air.

***

"Hey, Rhodey!" you called over to the man, clad in his airforce uniform. You had just gotten done helping Tony out with his inventions... amongst other things.

You felt a little better after Tony had explained everything, but you were still broken-hearted at the news but kept it locked and tight against your chest. Not wanting to cause the Tin Man any more pain. You knew he did felt better too. Finally getting all of that off his chest. To one person at least.

"Hey, Y/N. You seen Tones?"

"Yeah, he should be down in the workshop," you told him, "Why? He in some trouble?"

"Isn't he always?"

You shrugged. "Yeah, you're right about that."

Rhodey walked down to the workshop, he was here on business, you could tell that much. If the way he walked with a purpose told you anything.

"Can I give you a hand?" you asked, jogging up to Natalie, who had just walked through the door. She busy carrying thick binders, full of imported documents.

Before she could object. You had grabbed most of the binders out of her arms.

Natalie let out a slightly scoffed breath, as you both continued to walk, side by side, towards Natalie's destination.

"You know I could have done it myself."

"I know." You nodded. She hadn't seemed to be struggling. "But it doesn't stop me from being chivalrous. Now, does it?"

She laughed. "Yeah. You've God chivalry pouring out of your ears, haven't you?"

"Yes, I do. Thank you for noticing."

As soon as you had dropped the files off at the coffee table, where Natalie and Pepper would be busy working away. Tony walked past you -Rhodey ranting quietly beside him, so only Tony could hear-, lowly humming 'The Wedding March' so only you would hear.

You were, so, going to kill him yourself.

***

Tony was smirking over his glass at you, eyes shining with mischief, and that's when you knew something bad was coming.

"So. Natalie?"

She hummed, turning her attention away from the food she was cutting, and to the man, topping his glass up.

"You got a boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

You spread your arms in a 'what-the-fuck?!' manner, behind the red-head, Tony being the only one able to you. Face looking that of pure embarrassed shock, your willingness to murder him shining through.

"No." She shook her head. "Nothing like that."

"Well, if that's the case. Maybe you'd like to go out with Y/N, sometime?"

Natalie looked over her shoulder at you.

You, however, were busy gazing up at the ceiling, like it had the most interesting story, the world has ever seen, written upon it. With your hands now on your his. But you still managed to see her lips upturn in a smirk, before her gaze returned to Tony.

"If you don't mind, Mr Stark," Natalie started, "I much prefer the people I date to ask me out themselves." And with that, she took her leave.

"We'll now you know what to need to do."

"Kill you?" you asked, voice slightly manic with anger at the man.

"Ask her out."

You never got the chance to vocalise your reply, because Tony took the same route Natalie did, heading back to his workshop. Leaving you in the kitchen alone with your thoughts. And desire to beat the infamous Iron Man to a pulp.

***

"I hate that guy," you mumble, disdain on your tongue. Natalie being the only one who heard you, as she was right by your side, walking to where you were meant to watch the race.

"Hammer?" she asked curiously.

"Yep. He's so full of himself- And not in the way Tony pretends to be."

"Wow, you really do hate him," she says, and you're thankful that she brushed past what you said about Tony. But hey, she works for the guy. She can probably tell that a lot of what Tony does is put on as a front so that he won't get hurt.

Sighing at her words, you nod.

"Come on." Natalie places a hand on your arm. "The race is about to start."

"Natalie," Pepper calls over to he worriedly, making the red-head rush over to her, "Did you know about this?"

You turned to the TV as Natalie spoke to Pepper, seeing the missing billionaire fitted out in a race suit, and jumping into the Stark owned racecar.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" you yelled. Running out of the room.

You were gonna kill him. You were so gonna kill him.

Or he was.

Wait.

Who the fuck is that?!

A large man, with what seemed to be a very light version of the Iron Man suit strapped upon his body. Long chains, acting like whips, yellow with electricity. Cutting up cars like they were nothing but paper.

Tony zoomed past, just as you managed to slip through the chainlink fence separating the crowd and the track. Vaulting over the metal barrier, ignoring the people calling for you to 'stop', and that it was 'dangerous'. When the chain-whip-man, cut Tony's car in half.

"Holy fuck!" You yelled.

A Rolls Royce screeched up beside you, snapping your attention from Tony rolling away from the destroyed car, to see the driver.

"Get in!" Happy ordered. And so you did. Slipping in beside Pepper. And then you were off again, to help Tony.

Soon enough, Happy had run into the man, successfully trapping him between the expensive car and the protective wall of the track. Narrowly missing Tony, who jumped up onto the chain-link fence to get away.

"Were you aiming for him, or me-?" Tony asked Happy.

"I was trying to scare him."

"-'Cause I can't tell."

All the while you were trying to process everything.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Pepper screeched at Tony.

"You're Head Of Security-!"

"GET IN THE CAR!" she cut him off.

And before he could voice his reply, you joined in, "Get in the fucking car, Tony!"

"-I was attacked!"

Repeating this earlier sentence to you, Happy also told Tony to get into the car. But by this point, you were so done, that you just blanked the rest of what they said. Raising a hand to your forehead, and shaking it.

That is until you heard Tony mutter, "First vacation in two years." Then the door, he had just opened, was sliced in half, by the appearance, still alive man, trying to kill Tony.

At this point, you wished you had put on a seat belt, as Happy started ramming into the man, as Tony asked for his "suitcase". But was unable to get it, because of Happy's driving.

You were so done with this shit.

You had begun to reach over, to take the suitcase from Pepper try and hand into Tony easier. When the car was chopped in half, like a knife through hot butter.

"AAA! Fuck!" you yelled, whipping your arm back.

Tony was still asking for his case, as the unknown man continued to chew up the car.

Oh.

Oh, of course.

Why did you expect any less?

The fight was scary. That's for sure. But you were just glad it was over quickly.

"God..." you uttered, "I need to sleep."

***

"But the after-party starts now!"

""Holy shit," you mumble, rubbing your eyes because of the man's behaviour.

"He's hammered," Natalie spoke, sliding up next to you, "How did he get this bad? He was relatively fine fifteen minutes ago."

You sighed.

"Yep. That's Tony for ya."

After that... let's just say you lost track of things. You knew you shouldn't have, but you took a walk outside around the pool, getting some much needed fresh air, before you went back in, and tried to talk some sense into the drunk raging genius.

You understood why he was doing this. You really did. That doesn't mean you liked it, though.

When you entered not even ten minutes later, you were welcomed with destruction. People running out the door, Tony, Pepper, Natalie, and Happy nowhere to be seen. And loud crashes coming from the floors above you.

That's when you spotted Natalie and Pepper. Arguing.

What the fuck happened?

They didn't like each other. You knew that much. But this was new for them.

Rushing over, you hoped to resolve whatever was going on between the two.

"Hey-" You hadn't even got two words out, when suddenly...

You jumped back, as Rhodey -Rhodey? When did he get here?- and Tony tore through the ceiling, landing upon the coffee table, fighting like stupid children. Noticing Natalie taking up a fighting stance in front of you, as Pepper screams.

"Boys!" you yelled. Failing to gain their attention, as they instead of hearing you, and stopping their fighting, decided to crash through walls, knocking the hell out of each other and their metal suits.

This was all too much for you.

So, you did what you did best.

As Pepper ran off towards the fighting "adult men", and Natalie... going wherever she did.

You left.

You walked out the door and got into your car.

They could handle this themselves. You still had that much faith in them.

But right now. You had something else you needed to do.

***

The bell above the diner's door rang, alerting the three conversing people to the newcomer.

Surprising to only two of them.

Tony and Natasha's mouths dropped agape, at what they saw.

You.

Walking straight towards them. SHIELD uniform clasped around your body, the sleeves rolled up, showing your forearms.

Stopping by the table, you slid in, next to Tony. Staring straight into Natasha's green eyes, as the billionaire beside you screeched, "What the fuck?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
56.8K 1.7K 21
© ᵐˡˡᵏᵇʳᵉᵃᵈ . ᵗʰᵒʳ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ . ˡᵒʷᵉʳᶜᵃˢᵉ ᶦⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑?❞ ----╾↠ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪...
15.1K 486 40
Natasha Romanoff / Fem reader not so slow burn. Y/n has been through it. She deserves a break and its about time she focuses on what she wants. She's...
107K 1.1K 28
|Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader| |Request: Open| |I don't own any of the Marvel Characters. | |fluff and smut mostly. | |G!p, in some chapters ;)|