Denial

By yannanaomi

Where as Tay and other GMM artists thought that Fluke used his fans just to be one of the artist under GMM to... More

AUTHORS NOTE !!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
READ!!!
Chapter 18 - (The Truth)
Chapter 19- (Part II)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOT AN UPDATE but IMPORTANT
Chapter 23
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
RANT (with SπŸ˜‚)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Finale)

Chapter 4

271 15 0
By yannanaomi

Tay's POV

"Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said to Off ending the call.

I'm on my way now to GMM building, we have a meeting for the fanmeet this coming december about the performances, the flow of the fanmeet and all, and after that they'll measure us for our outfit and tomorrow would be the start of rehearsals, it would be very busy and tiring together with different works here and there but I'm always happy with fanmeets since I can meet my fans and show them a good performance they can enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've arrived at the GMM and went to the hall where the meeting would happen.

I greeted my co-artist and went to sit with Off and Gun.

"New isn't here?" Arm asked when he arrived.

"No, his contract would end this year and he decided to not participate in this fanmeet and he also have a lot of works" I said

"He won't renew P?" Gun asked me

"He said No, he wanted to try new things, to explore more, he wants to be a freelancer for a while and then he'll find a new agency after, he said" I said remembering our conversation last week about his contract.

"Why do you know everything? Is there something going on to the both of you?" Arm said teasing me

"He's my friend and partner on cam so I'll know some things about him since we need to be updated with each other and stop shipping us, it will never happen, New has a girlfriend already and I am not interested in him as my lover, ok?"

"Tss. okay, okay. We're just joking. No need to be serious"

I just ignored him as we waited for one of the producers and staff to come to start the meeting.

(After 3 minutes, a staff came in)

"Good morning everyone, before we start the meeting, I would like to introduce a new artist that we'll be joining us and we'll also join you in this years fanmeet."

I knew what will happen already and I don't like it.

"Fluke, come here" the staff said gesturing to someone outside.

Fluke Natouch came in, the one artist that I hate the most.

"Hi everyone, good morning. My name is Fluke Natouch Siripongthon, I hope we could get along well." he said introducing himseld shyly.

He looks shy and innocent infront while introducing himself but I knew better it was just a mask.

My other co-artist greets him too.

"Okay, You could talk to him and intoduced yourself properly after the meeting. Since all are here now, we should start the meeting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluke's POV

The meeting started for the fanmeet and while the staff are discussing some things, I felt uncomfortable because I was just sitting alone in the corner and also while introducing myself some smiled and some just ignored me which I felt sad and an outcast because it seems like they don't like me.

Well, atleast Fiat and Pluem are here, they're my friends since we played together in Grean Fictions and I'm glad that they are here, they smiled at me while introducing myself, I wanted to sit with them to have someone I knew beside me but they're sitting in the middle together with their friends and I'm shy to approach them, that's why I just sat here in the corner.

The meeting lasted for 3 hours as they were discussing the details of the fanmeet and the schedules of the rehearsals which will start tomorrow.

After, the meeting, I stayed seated in the corner because I wanted to go out last and also the staff said I could wait here since they'll get my measurement for the outfit in the fanmeet first, some artist were exiting already, some were coming to me saying hi and welcoming me specially some that I knew already like some blacklist cast where I participated as a guest actor, some just ignored me and just went out which I felt bad but then maybe they're just shy or not comfortable with me and then Fiat and Pluem went to me.

"Fluke, I missed you" Fiat said hugging me.

"We've heard the news but then we thought it was not true since we knew you loved to be a freelance artist" Pluem said hugging me after Fiat.

"It's true, I'm glad you're here, I have someone I can talk to" I said to them smiling.

"Don't worry, there are a lot of kind artists here" Pluem said.

"Hmm. But I'm scared to approach them"

"Haha, you're just shy, you're always shy even before" Fiat said pinching my check

"Ouii~ Pluem" I said pouting

They just laughed at me.

"Welcome to GMM" someone said behind me

"Sawadee kha Namtan" I said when I turned to her.

Fiat and Pluem also greeted her.

"We are a co-artist now, It's nice to see you around here"

"Thank you" I said

"I just went here to greet you, I'll go now since I have some errands to go to. Everyone's nice here, I hope you'll last here" She said smiling

I thanked her and then she left.

"You knew her?" Fiat asked

"Ah yes, she worked with Ohm, my partner onscreen and so I met her thrice"

"Ahh that's why" Fiat said

"Hi" someone said behind us, again.

We all turned around and I was stunned when I saw P'Gun, smiling.

"Sawadee khrab P" we all said

"Nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you, I hope we can work all together well" he said

"T-t-thank you and n-nice to meet y-you t-too P" I said stuttering and blushing not believing that my idol and role model is infront of me smiling and welcoming me

"Are you okay? Why are you stuttering?" P'Gun asked before I could answer, Fiat beat me to it.

"Haha, He's okay P, he's just nervous talking with his role model" Fiat laughed

I blushed more.

"Ohh, haha don't be nervous. Hope you enjoy your stay here in GMM" he said smiling.

"Thank you P" I said

"Gun!!" someone called him

We all looked at P'Off coming to us, Fiat, Pluem and I greeted him.

"Hi Fluke, Nice to meet you" P'Off said

"Hi P, nice to meet you too" I replied and he smiled and then looked at P'Gun

"Let's go, we need to go now" He said to P'Gun

"Okay, where's P'Tay and P'Arm?"

"They're waiting outside, let's go"

" Fluke, we'll go first now, nice to meet you again" P'Gun said and then they left, I followed them until they went out the door and I saw P'Tay and P'Arm there waiting, I even had eye contact with P'Tay and P'Arm, P'Arm smiled at me in which I smiled back but P'Tay just averted his gaze and left.

I felt sad with that because I felt like they don't like me that much specially P'Tay, well except for P'Gun who went to me and greeted me and maybe P'Off too.

"Fluke, we neet to go too, we have some event to go with"Pluem said waking me up with my thoughts.

"Yes, you can go now, I'll just wait here for P'Note" I said to them

"Where's P'Note?" Pluem asked

"Just went for some errands and also, they'll be measuring me for the outfit in fanmeet and the staff said I could just wait here"

"Okay, say hi to P'Note for us"Pluem said

"We'll go now, enjoy your stay here in GMM and see you tomorrow" Fiat said

They hugged me one more time and went out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!!

I don't know the exact age of Fiat, Pluem and Namtan, on who's older and younger and I'm a little bit lazy to search (I'm sorry 😅) and so in this story I just assumed that they are all at the same age with Fluke☺

P.S
Sorry to all TayNew fans, this is a TayFluke story, if you don't like it, you can leave this story🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 542 26
How did Yamaguchi end up in this kind of relationship? He doesn't know. Tsukishima was different back when they were only best friends. No one knew h...
699 19 6
When Izuku gets Sexually Assaulted by three guys at a Party, Izuku gets mistaken as a 'Whore' not only that Izuku's love also gets misunderstood, he...
3.9K 204 32
Summary: Naruto's friends are gone, his lover is dying, Konoha is destroyed, and Madara's second return has pushed the entire world to the brink. Hun...
128K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...