Green & Grey

By leiiii403

WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :)... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter ~ 2
Sequel

Chapter 36

105K 3.1K 2K
By leiiii403

*Edited

Layla

Landon drives to the curb once we stop in front of a pizza restaurant.

He parks his car out the front and gets out of his side and goes to my own, opening the door.

I get out as I take his hand in mine, and we walk to the restaurant.

Landon starts talking to the man standing out the front in a different language.

I pay no mind to their conversation, instead, I take Landon and I's intertwined hands and I twist them looking at his tattoos.

I trace the pattern with my finger being sincerely engrossed in the tattoos.

I feel Landon start walking and I follow behind.

We make it to an elevator and it opens just as we stop in front of it.

We head inside the doors closing as Landon pushes a button.

A couple of seconds later the doors open and it reveals a balcony with only one table for two.

The view though was what made my breath hitch.

It was an entire view of the city, similar to the one we first went to.

But this one was a lot closer and a much better view of the city.

You could see everything from the view.

I walked towards it being mesmerised by it.

I reach the railing and look over the setting in adoration.

I turn back around and see Landon talking to a man in a black suit as he holds out a black bag for Landon.

I pay no mind to it and sit down on one of the chairs.

Landon finishes the conversation with the man and comes around to his side of the table and sits down opposite me.

I look up into his grey eyes and see them snap up to mine.

We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like hours until eventually, he breaks it.

He looks down towards the jug of water placed on the table and takes my glass filling it up then filling his own.

I smile at him in appreciation and take a sip of my water.

I turn my eyes back to the scene in front of us and watch the city as my body calms at the sight.

A waiter approaches our table and I turn my attention back to the table.

"What can I get you two tonight?" The waiter asks.

Landon eyes me and then turns to the waiter and points to something on the menu.

"For two." He says.

The waiter nods and walks off.

"Where did you find this place?" I ask him curiously.

He looks up at me and answers.

"I go here when I visit the city." He answers.

"Really? It must be good if you go here." I say smiling at him smugly.

He licks his lips and shakes his head as a deep chuckle comes out.

I squeeze my thighs at the sound.

Horny Layla is activated.

"You like it?" He asks me as he looks into my eyes.

I beam up at him and nod my head.

"I love it," I say.

He smirks and brings his glass to his lips never taking his eyes off of me.

"I thought so." He says after swallowing the water down.

I purse my lips as I look down at my hands.

I feel someone's presence near us and look up to see the waiter coming over with our food.

He places the large pizza down in the middle and places down a plate each for Landon and me.

I thank him and he walks away nodding his head at us.

I look down at the delicious pizza getting a good whiff of the heavenly smell.

Damn this boy has good taste.

I look up to Landon and he nods at me to go and take a slice.

I take a piece on my plate, Landon following after me.

I bite into the pizza and contain myself from rolling my eyes in delight.

It tasted even better than it smelled.

Landon and I sit eating as we talk about random things.

We were now sitting in silence as I watched the New York lights flash and the cars flow through the roads with ease.

"Layla." I hear Landon's voice speak.

I turn to his seat but I find it empty.

I look up and see him standing behind me, his hands shoved into his pockets as he looks down at me through his emotionless eyes.

I stand up and look up at him.

His right hand comes out of his pocket as he holds it out for me to take.

"Dance with me?" He asks me.

I beam up at him and take his hand in mine gracefully.

He takes us over to the middle of the balcony which had the most perfect view of the city.

Landon places his hands around my waist as I place my hands around his neck.

There wasn't any music playing but the sound of the cars driving through the streets and the live music you could hear playing from different places in the city flowed in the background.

I looked into Landon's grey eyes, being absolutely mesmerised by the shining silver displaying in them.

I smiled up at him happily.

He takes my right hand in his own one and twirls me around and I laugh.

Turning back around I see his eyes glow under the dim lights of the city.

I wrap my arms around his neck again and realise how much closer we were.

Our faces were inches away from touching.

I look into his eyes as they shine with something unknown.

He leans in more towards me as I follow his movements.

Our lips nearly touching just as I almost press my lips against, he interrupts.

"Layla, I need to ask you something." He says whispering against my lips.

I look up into his eyes as his own are locked onto my lips before going to my eyes.

"Yes, Landon?" I breathe out.

He stares at me and says,

"Will you be mine?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 83.9K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
9.7M 87.8K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...
444K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...